Why whites from Latin America considered non-white in the United States if they are European ?

Theyre Spanish

Attached: e739493d82514c7cf085de324a210949.jpg (900x506, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html
nationalgeographic.com/science/2019/03/ancient-iberians-dna-from-steppe-men-spain/
tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/246057/the-converso-comeback
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2668061/
i.imgur.com/YPoCI0v.png
scopeblog.stanford.edu/2013/06/03/recent-shared-ancestry-between-southern-europe-and-north-africa-identified-by-stanford-researchers/
myjewishlearning.com/article/crypto-jews/
cs.tau.ac.il/~nachum/sch/AnusimMexico.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice try. Spainiards aren't white.

spanish are NOT white

White people from Latin America come from Spaniards who settled in America with conquistadors. They are white.

Non-Hispanic whites in the United States are like 98-100% European. Latin American whites tend to be more like 85-95%. They still pass as white in the real world but they're not as "pure"
Posters who claim "x" European ethnic group "aren't white" are doing so in bad faith and are either looking for attention or trying to sow division

Based amerimutt. If you look at least 70% white and act white, you are white in my book. We need the whites united not divided.

Because their ancestors mixed with non-whites.

I'm Carlos Gomez Baten. 300 years ago my direct male line ancestor was Felipe Hans Ludwig von Battenburg born to a German ambassador in Barcelona. Father was the 5th son of some Duke and Holy Roman elector. Motherfucker was sent over by Charles V. He was tight with the Spanish King and Holy Roman Emperor.

He liked spic land and decided to stay. He fucked some Indian chick and knocked her up. Over the centuries, he descendants fucked mulattas, white hoes, goblinas.

In 2019, his descendants are 100% spics even if they descended from once white royalty.

Attached: fatmexican-2.jpg (630x420, 258K)

I sometimes wonder if I could pass as a "hispanic" and get a minority access to an ivy leage colleage.
Silly americans.

>Latin America
>Europe

Did you not learn geography? Also, they're mongrels.

Because the latin americans are mestizo.

>Theyre Spanish
>Spain and Portugal have a history of fervent Catholicism, but almost a third of the population now turns out to have a non-Christian genetic heritage. About 20 percent of the current population of the Iberian Peninsula has Sephardic Jewish ancestry, and 11 percent bear Moorish DNA signatures, a team of geneticists reports.
nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html

Attached: 1450382867257.png (562x258, 259K)

Nah

Attached: Spanish Franco Supporters.jpg (650x366, 68K)

whiter than you, Tyrone

>Always the same Jew article

Attached: Sergio Ramos And His Family.jpg (1125x1544, 1.47M)

I’ve studied abroad there surprisingly most of them look white, they also looked down on our mexican classmates which was pretty funny.

here's another, I have a bunch since it's pretty settled science at this point
>The team also found a single individual with North African DNA from a site in the middle of Iberia. His bones date to about 2,500 B.C.
>When he replicated his work, it checked out. The presence of that lone African suggests early, sporadic interchange between Iberia and North Africa, making sense of archaeological discoveries of African ivory at Copper-Age Iberian digs. But the team thinks that North African ancestry only became widespread in Iberia in about the last 2,000 years.
>North African ancestry
>widespread in Iberia
nationalgeographic.com/science/2019/03/ancient-iberians-dna-from-steppe-men-spain/

Attached: 1450286485174.jpg (1305x935, 861K)

They are considered white

It sometimes amuses me to notice that carlists are still a thing.

Most of the "middle eastern" blood comes from the White men "revenge raping" Arab/Berber hoes.

When the Arab/Berber men got kicked out, they left a lot of their women behind. The arab/berber started sucking white dicks and riding white cock to survive the Reconquista.

Attached: mia.jpg (960x616, 65K)

dont know if bait or just retarded

the eternal anglo strikes again

People forget that the Muslims got BTFO and Germans/Frenchmen flood Spain to kill Muslims and then when the Spanish won... the place was run by Germans...by that I mean AUSTRIANS.

Attached: charlesv.jpg (474x575, 46K)

> "I'll convert, just keep giving me that Kuffar cock. Aladdin left me behind. I'm rename myself Maria. Keep giving me that big fat Spanish cock, Gonzalo."

Attached: ohyeah.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

either way the science remains the same, I am glad you aren't ignorant enough to argue against the indisputable facts

Attached: 1451235978692.jpg (500x580, 26K)

You self identify your race in the USA, so ask them...

Portuguese history is richer than any sandnigger's country could possibly dream of.

Attached: download.jpg (327x243, 20K)

>implying

Attached: 1430094418070.png (1008x938, 250K)

white mexicans do not come to the usa, only brown goblins come to usa from mexico

The Spanish I knew had a couple of racial slurs for South Americans I can’t remember the Mexican one but it meant yellow people

If they were sandniggers what's the point of regaining your land back, if anything Castile would have just pushed north into France, turning it into a half Mudshit country, but Algeria is already doing that today kek.

i think he's upset that our national identity revolves around killing and expelling his sephardim forebearers

A lot of Spaniards of North African, Guanche, and Middle Eastern blood.

I just wanted the monkey under the meme flag curtain to entertain me with his "expanded" knowledge of things that never happened.

mixed race people have this silly notion that everyone in the world is a result of human amalgamation, when we know clearly from just observing mixed race couples that that creates dysfunctional heterogeneous results, like, it's just a way of coping with the fact that most people in world history were/are not at all racially mixed

>mixed blood with conquerors that happened over 1300 years ago
>implying the mudshit didn't treat them as second class citizens at that time.

You do know there were other European settlers in Latin America right? My family is from Mexico and I’m a mix of British, German, French and Spanish. My genetic test came back and I only have trace amounts of North African, Arab, and native.

>A lot of Spaniards of North African, Guanche, and Middle Eastern blood.
30% in fact meanwhile modern science says >North African ancestry only became widespread in Iberia in about the last 2,000 years.

Attached: 1435977924282.png (359x394, 198K)

Again I think I've already argued with you Sandnigger about it. Iberians are either pure White or over-whelming White.

This. Any obsession over “muh purity” is friggin stupid and counter productive. White Europeans need to unite, not squabble over who’s pure and who’s a mutt.

You could fix this shit in 2 generations if white men were allowed to immigrate to Mexico.
Mexico's immigration laws are designed to prevent Texas 2.0 from happening.

Attached: Texas.jpg (1600x1200, 711K)

no, that's just retarded and literally worse than thinking like a jew, imagine welcoming in your tribal family people who are 30% genetically not like you, it's just the kind of stupid shit that would unironically come out of a fat amerimutts mouth

no u

now that i think about it jews are based, strong ethnic ties, do everything to win, cover for your own regardless of how immoral the collective act is

You're reading the fucking article wrong Sandnigger. Its not they have 30% MENA/Jew blood but that 30% apparently have some trace amounts of none European ancestry.

Attached: Spanish Catalans Consul Muslim.jpg (620x348, 186K)

A lof of people in Spain are white.
A lot of people who were conquistadores weren't.
A lot of people who settled Central and South America were crypto-jews as has been shown on their tombstones.
tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/246057/the-converso-comeback
>Oct 17, 2017 · Hispanic crypto-Jews use social media and DNA testing to reconnect with their heritage. Montoya shares his heritage with many others in the American Southwest, Central and South America, Spain, and Portugal. In Spain alone, one in 20 Iberian men have DNA markers identifying them as having a Jewish background, while some 15 percent of Hispanic men in the Southwest have those
1 in 20 in Spain so 5%. 15% here so 3 times as many of our bean eaters are kikes and those are just the ones they admit to. Also all people south of the border have been raped for generations by these kikequiestadores so they are a mix of kike and blood thirsty savage who sacrificed humans to dark gods for hundreds of years.
tl;dr FIFTEEN FUCKING PERCENT OF SPICS ARE CRYPTO JEWS AND THIS IS JUST WHAT THEY ADMIT!!!

Cause most of the whites in central and south America aren't fully European. The majority of them are castizo. Which pol thinks is not white.

this unironically coming from a moortugese
>To address this issue, we analyzed Y chromosome haplotypes, which provide the necessary phylogeographic resolution, in 1140 males from the Iberian Peninsula and Balearic Islands. Admixture analysis based on binary and Y-STR haplotypes indicates a high mean proportion of ancestry from North African (10.6%) and Sephardic Jewish (19.8%) sources.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2668061/
10.6+19.8=30.4% you don't even pass his 30% test

Attached: 1449745300058.jpg (712x960, 211K)

I'm sorry you spelt mestizo and nahualt wrong.
Pol you low iq morons
>Muh based conservative catholic spics!
This is what they conceive of as Christianity and they it severed heads at it's roadside shrines it's just another death demon.

Attached: santamuerte.jpg (250x443, 159K)

purity of blood is the reason why we're here, i understand why that might sound alien to the international merchant class though

We arent, my family is spanish but I have a southern accent and light skin and nobody calls me non white. Faggots on here hardly leave their homes so most of the shit they spout is bullshit.

>19.8% sephardic
>calling others merchants

Attached: 1450286020715.png (761x1082, 1.36M)

>A region next to Africa may have traces of Africans settling the region.
Color me shocked memeflag, no matter how much you try to shit on Iberian countries and divide us you'll never succeed. we all know Mediterranean are the most Based countries in Europe.

>indios are white
Worry about your own country, Boris.

>Modern lazy Spaniards are identical to Phoenicians and ancient Greeks because they all live in the same area!
Holy shit this fucking board is giving me a lot of stress today please go back to re d dit I know they downvote you but still just do it please I actually beg you.

Fuck off Schlomo. The actual Conquistadors were old Christian Gentiles, some of the later settlers were Sephardic Jews but then again plenty of Spanish Gentiles also came and settled Latin America like the Basques, Catalans, Galicians, Asturians, Andalusians, and Castillians. Aslo plenty of other European Gentiles also immigrated here.

When any Latin American takes a DNA test the Jewish ancestry is usually either non existent or in the low single digits.

i.imgur.com/YPoCI0v.png

They aren't. At least regarding the crime stats they aren't. Even the brownest mexican is listed as white.

don't group filthy moortugese with greeks and italians
>To me, the differences among Southern European populations were really interesting. Populations in southwestern Europe, such as Spain and Portugal, showed clear evidence of North African gene flow, but there was little in south-central regions such as Italy, or in the southeastern populations of Greece or Turkey. We attribute this to relatively recent gene flow in historical times (most likely during the period of Moorish inhabitation in Iberia) that differentially impacted European regions.
scopeblog.stanford.edu/2013/06/03/recent-shared-ancestry-between-southern-europe-and-north-africa-identified-by-stanford-researchers/

Attached: 1450293438161.jpg (1500x1607, 187K)

When did I say they were the same? They are based cause theyre on the frontlines of Africa. For migrants to get to Germany, they either arrive in Italy, or go through South Eastern Europe.

Why do North Africans and Latin Americans harass Iberians so damn much on their racial purity?

>Moortugal

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Joao Ataide das Neves Mayor of Figueira da Foz.jpg (800x780, 85K)

I think he meant Latin Americans not Spaniards from Spain.

>19.8 Jewish

Literally never seen a Portuguese man or Spanish man with any Jew blood that high.

because anyone with a good enough grasp of population studies knows that is was iberians raping north africans that made us share in some genetics, they're mad that they only managed to displace 70 IQ niggers from their homeland

No. They're Aztec rape babies

Its clear you have some grudge on the Spanish and Portuguese. Why don't you show your flag Achmed?

I only searched bing and gave you the first result how does that make me schitzo my sephardic coping fren?
myjewishlearning.com/article/crypto-jews/
>The threat that converts would revert to their Jewish faith–or “Judaize”–was the motivation for the establishment of the Inquisition in Spain in 1483. In 1492, all practicing Jews were expelled from Spain, since they were viewed as a pernicious influence on New Christians who were at risk for backsliding to Judaism.
>In 1492, all practicing Jews were expelled from Spain
>In 1492, all practicing Jews were expelled
>In 1492, all Jews were expelled
>1492 Jews
>1492
I wonder if that was some kind of like notable year in history or something good thing common core taught me that everything before 1950 doesn't matter.

Holy mother of based.

Yeah. The Arab trolls are forgetting the Spain was big on Gypsies and a lot of Castizos migrated to Spain.

Europeans nobles also transfer Incan and Aztec royalty to Spain. Moctezuma's descendants have an estate in Spain.

Most European are part Mexican because the German Kangz of Spain and Germany bred with the offspring of Mexican royalty. Illuminati blood mixing... Hyperborean stuff.

Attached: majestic12.png (288x320, 123K)

European royalty is muttified. Most of the Germanic kings are like 1/1000th or something Mexican.

Didn't the Brits claim their royals have a claim to the Meccan crown because their lineage interbred with a Turkish princess who was part Arab?

This, royals weren't so strict on race as we would perceive, If the British could rule the Ottomans through a royal marriage they would have in a heartbeat.

I never denied that Sephardic Jews came to the Americas. Of course most actual Sephardic Jews went to North Africa and other European nations like the Netherlands or Britain for example. In fact most actual practicing Sephardim lies in Israel today but before that most lived in North African nations like Algeria. When the North Africans gained independence there were widespread Anti-Jewish sentiment and it made most Jews leave and move to Israel. Although a lot of them moved to France.

This is why a large number of Jews in France aren't Ashkanazi Jews but Sephardic Jews.

Anyway some Jews did leave a minor genetic mark on certain regions of certain countries in Latin America buts its not really common for most people.

They're mostly white but they have MENA ancestry

Take your meds Schizo.

You are right.
cs.tau.ac.il/~nachum/sch/AnusimMexico.pdf
You are also right about 1492.
Also, Torquemada, Christopher Columbus, and the Jesuits were all crypto Jews/ Marranos.
Also, Alumbrados.

That's some low class heresy among poor, peasant class Mexicans. Mictēcacihuātl worship.

It's like whites going Wiccan or something! Heresy!

They have returned to their pagan ways!

Attached: jesuits.jpg (567x567, 52K)

Yep agreed. I'd go further, if someone acts like a human and is for the cause they are okay with me. Look at Elliot Hulse, he's mixed white and black but I guarantee he would have fought with Germany, Italy and Japan.

Maybe in Southern Spain like Andalusia.

Attached: Pair of Bullrighters.jpg (418x544, 103K)

what are those faggots up to nowadays?

Royal Intermarriages are prevalent everywhere. Phillip II of Spain and Mary I of England is one example of many. It's a way of obtaining even more power.

>Fix
>By creating more goblins
Solid logic

A lot or most Jews/Arabs in Latin American come from the Ottoman Empire. Coffee trade, tobacco trade, etc.

Latin Americans countries separated from Spain when Napoleon took over Spain. Turks/Ottomans opened up trade with Latin America.

Before and after WW1 Sephardic Jews, Palestinians, Lebanese, and such migrated to Latin America to escape military drafts, Turkish bullshit.

In general, Ashkenazi Jews have a bigger presence in Latin America.. particularly in the media. Take guys like Don Francisco and some media personalities in Mexico... Ashkenazi.

Attached: ottoman.jpg (400x468, 42K)

Many jews among them, but they were Mozarab descendants. Their dialect is literally from southern Spain.

>spanish
>white
Not even once.

Torquemada, the supposed "anti-jewish" inquisitor was a filthy kike. The entire
Also, Ignatius of Loyola literally wanted to be a kike.

>spain
>europe

cancers are not considered part of the host body

Attached: temp.png (2445x1500, 2.04M)

They don't look MENA at all. They look British.

Attached: mrbean.jpg (800x450, 65K)

Are you mad they left your bloodline in the jungle?

1) They are considered white in America
2) They're not white because of the indian / nigger blood

>British
>British
i miss that greek guy

Spain is so terrible... this is why the Kangz of Germans and French fought over it.

Attached: spanishsuccession.jpg (474x266, 33K)

They look White to me.

Attached: Bullfighter 3.jpg (1026x641, 422K)

>T. Latino Mutt who hates that he's not pure race.

Attached: Group of Bullfighters 5.jpg (1000x667, 181K)

The old guy literally looks like Ron Paul.

They two niggas are whiter than white. They're huwhite. They haven't even worked on their fucking tans! No trace of exoticism.

Attached: ronpaul.jpg (474x355, 20K)

cherry picking pictures doesn't prove anything either way, unlike the 3 scientific studies I've posted

Attached: 1537055389043.jpg (931x1155, 105K)

Mexicans are white

Attached: ufurhuerur.png (2484x1246, 166K)

>Theyre Spanish
Implying the Spanish are white?

It doesnt really matter. What matters is the content of someone's character and how they act. It's one thing to speak of race and its importance, but never engage in purity spirals. That just becomes a way to be manipulated. The way out of this mess is likely much crazier and unorthodox than any of us imagine.
Germany was targeted for ultrapozzification. God bless the krauts. The other two are doing better but still not that hot. Individuals everywhere are waking up though thank the lord. Together we form a collective, we must foster this collective.

I've already basically discuss this with you some time back. Anyway I have plenty of pictures to post all day.

Attached: Portuguese Bullfighter.jpg (480x640, 75K)

Well they sure do look White.

Attached: Group of Bullfighters 8.jpg (1600x1067, 236K)