WE ARE NO LONGER DYING FOR ISRAEL Jow Forums

SAY THANK YOU TO UNCLE XI

Attached: 1538839352090.png (698x675, 783K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com
foxnews.com/world/lawmaker-urges-feds-to-monitor-hezbollah-in-mexico
govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CHRG-112hhrg72255/html/CHRG-112hhrg72255.htm
cnn.com/2019/09/20/us/hezbollah-us-terror-charges/index.html
foreignpolicy.com/2019/06/14/hezbollah-isnt-just-in-beirut-its-in-new-york-too-canada-united-states-jfk-toronto-pearson-airports-ali-kourani-iran/
letmegooglethat.com/?q=iran to allow 5000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So Iran has turned over its sovereignty? What cucks.

cool now we can kill two birds with one bomb

lol they need china to help them

WW3 incoming, all because of us :)
Israel will be complete soon

Small jews like you will be wiped out you know that right?

>jews need to be rounded up and shot before every world war

seriously can you just stop.

Rich, coming from a vassal state. Mine is as well, but at least I don't have delusions of grandeur. And I'm actively opposed to it. I'm not happy I'm a zog cog. You seem to be.
>Ol' Boomer
>says the NATO founding member

It's all sour grapes to you, burgers, because Iran war is officially off the table. Trumperoo can fume, you can shitpost, but Iran is not budging 1 inch. Iran is the grave of the US hegemony.

Attached: 1544038890383.png (736x992, 1.67M)

just another reason to kill all jews first

Attached: IMG_5642.jpg (491x491, 43K)

THANK YOU, UNCLE XI!

No spoilers, leaf!

You think our greatest ally will let anything happen to us? You're delusional
Stop what? It's China's fault, Israel isn't involved at all :^)

Yea I wonder?

Attached: 1567867770214.jpg (346x366, 42K)

>Israel isn't involved at all :^)
Then what is Iran trying to defend from?

Based chinkz, fuck the amerimuttz

Attached: BigFlag.jpg (944x1418, 221K)

As a Persian, fuck this. If only Islam never came to Persia, we would still have a vast portion of modern Iraq, gulf, Caucasus and Afghanistan under our control

Persia was based. Its fall is one of the greatest tragedies in history

>only one Iran thread on the entire board
>'Iran preparing for war' is the headline on drudge
>Iran promises to directly attack the US on its own soil should we attack them
>China clearly getting involved
>Real possibility of nuclear Armageddon
>all other threads are slide threads
An actual happening for once and the whole board goes silent.

Attached: 1569111863639.jpg (752x1063, 60K)

pol is always wrong that's why

if we attack china then russia will fuck us over and germany and japan may betray us due to their oil trades

Thanks Winnie!!!!

I assure you that none of us want war with Iran, you're preaching to the choir.

There's been calls to shutdown the border between US and Mexico due to perceived (read: actual) fears of Iranian proxies appearing in both US and Mexico. If the US attacks Iran, they'll Allah Ackubar from inside.

Attached: ddf2mrr-e6973ff1-9ca4-48d4-b3e1-61dec1ff1311.png (950x712, 363K)

hell yeah bro, i unironically cant wait to fight next to our best ally

Kill yourself Boomer scum.

>I assure you that none of us want war with Iran, you're preaching to the choir.
The MAGApedes wants war

Why the USA cares about a small group of sandniggers being threatened by other sandniggers?

AMERICA HELP US! IT'S ANOTHER SHOAH!

Attached: die for israel worthless goyim.jpg (382x497, 103K)

>complete
completely glassed you mean

Sauce

Also USA is setting theirs in Saudia Arabia.

funny thing..china actually has reason to guard and ally with iran..what's your reason for guarding or allying with an absolute parasite..goddamn you are bought and paid for

Does that mean there's going to be an
>Empire of Sand
movie?

Everyone claps and thinks this is a relief.

It's not, this dickwaving inevitably comes home to you and I. When (((they))) start WW3 it will fuck us all over. More refugees, higher taxes, more restrictive laws on everything you own or do, etc.

Eventually they'll implement the draft because casualties will be so severe. It'll be just like Orwell's 1984, just a chronic state of warfare 24/7 forever.

There's a reason it was called the "Final Solution".

Attached: henry ford receiving grand cross of the german eagle.jpg (1600x1277, 273K)

china is desperate for that oil

Bring it bitches America Is number one and we will bomb those chinks back to the stone age. God bless America!

Attached: 1563566159342.jpg (827x1087, 108K)

Is the sneaky chink sneaking away from the dollar?

I can't wait for the day you lay dying after being hit by a shell you will lye there partially decapitated bleeding to death and you will remember this "fuck you kike bleed out slow and suffer".

Pretty fly (for a persian guy).

I was opposed but nuking China is a worthy price.

Wrong picture or irony?

never forget
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com

Hezbollah, according to DHS, has been operating in south america for some time now. True? I dont know but if they print it, that shows intent.

SAUCE !!

New phone

Attached: 1503090254361.jpg (922x482, 150K)

Thank you Xi. Remember how quickly we became friendly with North Korea after they obtained the bomb? As soon as Iran tests a nuke they'll be given the same treatment. Come home to the modern age Iran.

seething pajeetoids detected

This was old news when this headline was printed. Are you serious?

ww3 was always the plan
i dont care anymore. im tired of breathing all the smells of the spic trash here

Attached: done.png (508x527, 263K)

Put ballistic nuclear subs by Israel, nuke Iran and China. Sit and wait.

You're right.
I'm doing research on US-Mexican relations and found some interesting articles that strangely get pushed under the rug for whatever reason.
Here's some articles if you're curious.
foxnews.com/world/lawmaker-urges-feds-to-monitor-hezbollah-in-mexico
govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CHRG-112hhrg72255/html/CHRG-112hhrg72255.htm
cnn.com/2019/09/20/us/hezbollah-us-terror-charges/index.html
foreignpolicy.com/2019/06/14/hezbollah-isnt-just-in-beirut-its-in-new-york-too-canada-united-states-jfk-toronto-pearson-airports-ali-kourani-iran/
Basically, Iran is bringing the war to our home front if we attack Iran for any reason. Think of it as an existential cold war ready to go hot at any minute if Iran gets attacked.

Peter Zeihan nailed it out of the park in 2014. Bang on predictions.

Oh sheeeeit !

Sorry about that whole embassy thing

Attached: belgrade.city.bombs.chi.em.jpg (457x358, 51K)

By the way, do not forget that both Iran and Russia recognize agreement, which was concluded between the Russian Empire and Persia, it allows Russian troops to be in Iran.

>If America goes to war with Iran, America goes to war with China
Beautiful, this will either prevent a war or escalate events.
I would be fine in both cases, since I have but one life to live, at least it will be interesting.

LMAO

Attached: 1569084852434.png (1525x1693, 2.51M)

t.butthurt paxtani scum

Are they really this fucking stupid? Is Trump playing 4D chess again?

Fpbp
Iran stinky and filled with shit!

THANK YOU UNCLE XI!

I hope that russians send some too keep the USA warhawks from doing something stupid.

lmfao this is a fucking powder keg. Iran and China are squadding up for the war to come

pfahaha...seems to be true

>be me, month before this
>be on ZON (german newspaper online)
>say the EU could prevent iran from getting "liberated" by the US by just sending some troops over there, to save all the investments they spent on the country
>my commentary was brandmarked by jannies as "polemic"
>china does exactly what i mentioned
>mfw

Attached: 1448524047172.gif (320x240, 1.91M)

If China backs Iran this will really be WW3

And to be honest, I'm not even that confident we could win

Attached: bert.jpg (552x413, 19K)

If we attack China, we will be nuked. The end.

Link? Sauce? Anything?

Muslims don't like non-Muslims, so the locals would probably want to destroy Chinese equipment. Just wait till a chink shoots a muzrat trying to destroy something, then the other muzrtats will go insane.

>defend
Iran is the eternal aggressor, make no mistake user.

Nigga, where have you been?
China and Iran made a trilateral pact under the Obama administration. Of course they're allies.

I would like to visit Iran, looks nice.

And yet there are low IQ plebs here that thinks Europe needs Islam

There's always nukes. They know this. It'd be a horrible outcome, but nukes ended WW2 and they'll end WW3.

Of course it won't end, it'll just be constant terrorism and skirmishes and battles for the next 1,000 years until we reach a state of being somewhere between The Road and Mad Max.

Attached: the road.jpg (968x578, 44K)

Attached: 1569084886201.png (1914x1078, 1.42M)

>$280bn

holy shit, what lind of investment is this anyways?

>win
Nobody is winning in such a scenario, it's rather a question about losing the least.

at least we have IQ. you can't beat and starve that into your workers

>Iran is the grave of US hegemony
Why? China, and certainly not Russia are willing to get in a high stakes war with the United States over Iran, or any other country for that matter.

Muslims dont like other Muslims either

Left wing, Right wing, democrat, republican - if you are for war, you are a fucking idiot.

I actually hope and pray that the idiots in the USA and the west want a large scale conflict/conventional war. You will find out quickly that countries like Iran, China and Russia are not to be fucked with. They don't waste their time teaching their soldiers how to give reacharounds to each other, how to make trannies and gays feel welcome, about 'cultural sensitivy', they are there to fucking kill you and obliterate you with no mercy.

Do you really think a platoon of blacks, whites, hispanics, women, men, gays, trannies etc are going to have the same unity as a platoon of Han Chinese fighting for Emperor Xi? A platoon of Iranian soldiers united in their fight to protect their republic and Islam?

You guys already lost 50 years ago, you just didn't/don't know it yet. Just wait and see.

Something along the lines of The Persian Waifu Chinese Language Education Center.

Attached: china win again.png (1440x1574, 1.65M)

fuck you traitor

letmegooglethat.com/?q=iran to allow 5000

i know, it's maybe not the very most legit sources, but it's more than OP did post

A war between US and China/Russia will probably not involve battalions and invasions. It will be missile strikes and nukes exclusively and the US is in the best position to carry this out since we have the nukes on their door where as china has to shoot them over the Pacific and Russia has to shoot them over the arctic and Canada.

Exactly

You sound like you need some Peter Zeihan, he will set you at ease. I am the one that should be worrying mother fucker.

Russia, China and Iran are 3rd world countries full of sub humans and we can destroy them all overnight

This 100%, we will soon find out that diversity is our greatest weakness

Is that Millenial Woes?

What's this one from?
I love the contemptuous Chinks genre.

its batman retard

Attached: done.jpg (640x960, 128K)

I actually feel bad for any country that gets stuck in that shithole.

Iran and China have been good buddies for a very long time. When dirty Arabs invaded Persia, the king escaped to China and was treated well by the Tang court

good lord ! lad-...and gentlemen, we just have finished the very first timetravel in history
that post is so 1970s all i can do is duck and cover

Would still fuck the fat anime girl

LoL. You know China is done right? You know that what you call China today will become a civil war zone soon, don't you? You know what is happening in Hong Kong is the tip of the ice berg? Of course you do, you're educated and get your information from the best sources. So why are you egging on the Yank? Are you trying to spur him and his countrymen on to further greatness? Well you know that even if his country remains a swamp of man fail that it will remain the sole global power for at least the next hundred years right? You know why right? You know why Europe is fucked don't you? And Canada, I am not going to lie, I'll be worse off than you, but at least I know what's coming. I don't post stupid memes about the greatness of a country that is starting a death spiral.

It's great they humanize everyone in the film, you actually understand where they are coming from.
But it's rly fun to see how cucked the American part of the factory is.

Attached: MV5BNWFkMDY1MjItZmNkOS00MDg2LWFlMjMtZWU3YmM0MmY3MWM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg (1013x1500, 498K)

Dark Ages level peasantry forever until an asteroid strike or plague kills off what’s left.

A complete crater hopefully

Nah, it'll be far more awful and much less dramatic. It won't be at our hands either. the singularity is near.

Attached: 1541000208169.jpg (642x350, 77K)

Five thousand Chinese walk into a Tehran bar and order Mai Tais. Bartender says, "We don't get many Chinese in here, no no."
Are they going to send soldiers to Dayton if the auto glass factory workers go on strike?