"LARPER CRINGE" "MUH ODIN" "CR-"

BLOWN. THE. FUCK. OUT.
>Iceland, Scotland, Scandinavia, Baltics
>Last bastions of historic paganism in Europe
>Largest % of people that are responsive to paganism
>Highest proportion of master race DNA

GENETIC EVIDENCE that Indo-European ancestor worship in Europe - both in its' recency and the population willing to support it - correlates with HIGHER ARYAN ANCESTRY, INVERSE with Christianity and Islam! (more Semitic DNA - England Netherlands Italy France etc.)!

CHRISTKEKS AND SLAV NIHILISTS BATTLEAXED AND RAPED

Attached: Yamna Admixture.jpg (946x1225, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.delfi.lt/culture/how-lithuanians-became-descendants-of-ancient-romans.d?id=72035102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Imagine wearing that flag and posting a d&c thread.
Europeans can kill each other after will kill all the niggers and kikes.

Have sex, nobody cares

Last pagan country represent.
Christian grandmother spoke how christians brought religion to lithuania by way of war and killing. Newer understood how could she be ok with following religion that forced on her ancestors.

Slavs have the highest amount of Yamnaya ancestry though.

Attached: final2.png (4500x4800, 536K)

Attached: realaryans.png (4054x2225, 197K)

baltics are considered master race? lol fucking fake countries they should be annexed by russia

Is this good or bad?

Was Thor a turk? A Trojan? Or poo-in-the-loo deity, Indra?

Attached: Thor was a Turk.png (1341x245, 50K)

>Netherlands
>Semitic
You're telling me that the Mongolian-mixed Scandinavians and Balts are the Aryans while saying that we're Semitic?
Show your jew/mutt flag.
Because Slavs come from the same area the original Aryan cultures originated in. Though keep in mind northern Russians are basically Finno-Ugrians.

Good.

Attached: debunkedmongoloid2.png (3000x4000, 1.74M)

Yeah, Northern Russian and Volga Russians have some Nganasan ancestry.

>Last pagan country represent
What?

And speaking of Aryan ancestry, doesn't the Sarmatian meme have some genetic validity?

lmao brazilian talking about fake countries

?

Polish nobility used to claim descent from Sarmatians in the 16th-17th century.

Attached: 1549698332360.jpg (600x560, 44K)

They pointed at a roman-ear map and said "wtf are sarmatians" and someone told them they had moustaches and rode horses and they were like "lmao that's us alright"

Seems like they just wanted to join the "we wuz" train and just went with Sarmatians.
(same thing happened in the Netherlands but we claimed descent from Batavians, the Germans claimed Arminius, Tuisto, a whole bunch of patriarchs as the founders of their race, the British had their whole "Anglo-Israelism" thing going on, etc.)

Pagan = atheist

>Knowing this, I'll start larping as a pagan to alter my DNA into whiteness!
lel

its still better than lithunians claiming to be romans and shit

No, dogs do

Also Sweden had their Gothicism.
>lithunians claiming to be romans
They do?

No they are not.
Sarmatians had strong high Asian admixture. Central Asians received Asian ancestry in Iron Age.
BTW I have script which helps me to make difference between Western Europeans, Eastern Europeans and Europeans who migrated to Central Asia in Bronze Age (basically it looks if the target is closer to Poland/Estonia CWC, Sintashta/Srubnaya or to West European Bronze Age/Bell Beakers).

Attached: Polish_Neolithic.png (1200x700, 202K)

Sarmatians come from Eastern expansion of CWC (Sintashta/Srubnaya).

Attached: Sarmatian_KAZ_Neolithic.png (1200x700, 199K)

So the usual depiction of Scythians as Mongolic-looking people isn't wrong?

Attached: Sarmatian_RUS_Caspian_steppe_Neolithic.png (1200x700, 198K)

>They do?

en.delfi.lt/culture/how-lithuanians-became-descendants-of-ancient-romans.d?id=72035102

Is romuva redpilled?

Scythians are weird group.
Scythian Aldy is about 20% Asian and 80% Sintashta/Srubnaya, while Scythians near Kazakhstan were more Asian.
Western Scythians (From Ukraine) were largely of local European origin instead. I could find that some of them were probably of Slavic origin and some of them were of Central European origin. Scythians in Hungary are also mostly of local origin.

There's a few thousand larping pagans. At most. And they are usually europeans who feel lost and betrayed. It's no surprise. But they aren't sincere in their beliefs, no pagan is; it's just a fancy word for "i'm atheist but I look for a moral code to follow, and do not know anything about my people".

Attached: AMERICA.jpg (473x355, 29K)

>Iceland
pic related

Attached: 1568375137758.png (1382x985, 236K)

>Baltics
Pic related

Attached: 1556548477599.png (1024x681, 1.79M)

Im so glad your a sexless seether

We don't. Literally the first time I'm hearing about this shit. Everything is true if an article exists about it, in the eyes of a polak.

you just figured this out by yourself?

>DEUS VULT

Attached: D0325BD1-021E-4282-918C-065948B20F13.jpg (1024x1002, 120K)

>I have no idea what paganism is: the post