Attached: file.png (1212x1572, 919K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com
youtube.com/watch?v=lfIxv7U1KfI
youtube.com/watch?v=BRebjTx-00M
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25079123
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based, why can't we have that?

Would you want terrorists to be in your government, greatest ally?

I don't really understand the dynamics in play here. How fucked is Bibi? Will he step down?

we need to protect Bibi's smile at all cost

NOBODY IN AMERICA GIVES A SHIT

The stupid Jews are virgin parliamentarians. We Americans are chad federalists. We get Trumps. Jews get faggoty compromise and mudslimes picking their head of state. And they deserve it.

If you took off your meme flag I would answer you.

>I don't really understand the dynamics in play here. How fucked is Bibi? Will he step down?
Netanyahu has like 4 corruption cases he's about to go to trial for. He's trying to prevent a coalition to see if he can push for a 3rd round of elections.

Any Israelis here got crime stats by race/religion? We need to redpill people

We have enough Jews already thanks

Your country was founded by terrorists on terrorism.

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com
oy vey

but considering your government is comprised of jews, its already full of terrorists

They're already here. Prepare to have you expectations subverted.

>nANi

Implying Israel wasn't founded by terrorists....

no we don't want you anymore.
never did actually.

NO
Let them get angry and attack jews and israelis
I want to make israelis hate eroupens and Americans

Attached: 1565513668763.jpg (508x362, 43K)

An Israeli government propped up by Arabs. We really are in clown world.
Of course Bibi could have tried not being a corrupt prick.

I'll miss Bibi's antics

So what? We already hate you kikes

Let the hate flow through you

>I want to make israelis hate eroupens and Americans
They already do that..

Tear down that wall, Mr. Netanyahu.

not enuff

Attached: maxresdefault (14).jpg (1280x720, 65K)

הלוואי וזה היה נכון

Most governments were taken over by terrorists a century ago or more. I'm stating the obvious here, though, hopefully.

Yes that includes Israel. You think the Saturn death cult gives a single flying fuck about Jews? They would have killed 6 million of you themselves if it was the only way to fulfil prophecy. And based on some of my research, they pretty much owned the nazi party from the get-go.

>1337
Observed.

We have them they are called progressives and they are overwhelmingly Jewish

Without our protection you are nothing.

the opposite is true
it was jew who created this site

i don't think you know what apartheid means

the bongs deserved it

>greatest ally
youtube.com/watch?v=lfIxv7U1KfI

>muh 6000000D chess

Attached: file.png (603x499, 88K)

All of our terrorists left, and are now in the Israeli Knesset.

Based Bibi, my prediction is coming true.

israel itself is already a terror state

Okay now do this one

Attached: file.png (1266x1378, 1.33M)

so
much
jewish
hate
ITT
I have to ss all of it. Ty kikes

ok? you can't congratulate someone for a failure

i don't get it
why are you talking to him and not insulting him
what's wrong with the israelis on this bored
You always fall for the same tricks

I still don't know what to make of this. Bibi has been the PM of Israel for a very long time. Where are things going to be headed now?

kek

This is just so petty and the international left is wanking over Trump's statement, whose words they usually totally ignore or ridicule. But this time they're making a big deal out of it, as if it wasn't the standard diplomatic protocol to not say anything about a PM whose reelection unsure. What would he have said? Openly declare that he is supporting Netanyahu like Bill Clinton about Peres? He should have spent State Dept. money on a "anything but Bibi" campaign like fucking Obama did? Pathetic.

israel is an arab shithole who cares

> Israel gets enriched through one state solution giving millions of arabs a vote

Guess soon they would have a majority democratic electorate to make palestine a reality.

Each case has thousands of charges against him.

Your statement is irrelevant jewboy and no, we control the Middle East. We gave you your capital, without us you wouldn’t have the ability to have that or the Golan heights. We give you everything you have and you have such a funny sense of false power it’s kind of cute.

I have idiots who are importing them. These idiots are mostly jews who firmly belief "never again 6 million" means unending multicult bs

this, those people have had it too good for too long.
It's time for a reality check.

based

get a life antisemite tards

Did the truth hurt too much? That word of yours has no power.

Typical Jewish persecution complex

Attached: CADD709B-5D3C-4660-AEDB-9447FCE3E301.jpg (576x1024, 63K)

>gave you your capital
lmao you recognized is as the capital you dumb fuck
jerusalem has always been our capital, and we have the golan heights for 60 years. whether the goyim acknowledge reality or not doesn't really matter all that much.

we're a nuclear power that never lost a war. the fact that you honestly think we rely on you so much is cute.

Are you smoking crack nigger? The kikes completely control the USA. We’re THEIR proxy

This won't offend them
You need Hit them close to home

No I love israel they bomb muslims for lulz

> jews being behind human rights is antisemitism
> jews being behind multiculturalism is anti semitism

Guess jews must rly hate themselves.

we already them because of you people

I hate muslims though, so I don't care what Israel does to them as long as I don't have to pay for it in my taxes

Your little bitch Bibi makes sure to thank Trump for recognizing it because it took his recognition for it to matter. The state of Israel which is younger than Donald Trump hasn’t lost a war but the Jews certainly have. Your arrogance will be your downfall once again just wait and see.

lol keep thinking that subhuman

>"...for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly."

Attached: 1552695476920.jpg (1156x1180, 210K)

You did 9/11. You should know terrorists.

A parasite doesn’t control anything once the host realizes it’s problem. Israel is in its infancy as a country, it is yet to be truly tested.

That they have you so by the balls as to have arranged all that at your expense, is rather the point.

Attached: 1569009424248.jpg (500x631, 161K)

We've always tried being nice and generous to Israel but you never fail to stab us in the back. If it weren't for generous western welfare programs and military protection, Israel wouldn't even exist. Your country is built on a foundation of western sympathy for the Jewish people and yet you have the gall to attribute it to Jewish supremacy and devine providence while constantly attacking everything great in the west.

The Jews have lost many wars that’s why you had to flee your nation like pathetic worms. It’s only a matter of time until it happens again. You should prepare for your international gypsy lifestyle like your ancestors lived.

you literally invented terrorism
youtube.com/watch?v=BRebjTx-00M

You’re not even any form of human you fucking money gargling creature. Literal trolls from fairy tales - I don’t consider you humans at all. The closest things to demons we have and I am beggining to think you’re image is behind that archtype as well.

Also, only smart Jews are aloud to post here. Fuck off bottom of the barrell scum.

The rat is beginning to cower!

Talk to me about vaccines again, kike

Attached: 1568913249605.jpg (678x810, 125K)

every generation someone tries to destroy us. wherever we go we are under immense pressure to give up on our identity. and yet here we are thousands of years later still going strong.
can you say the same wh*Te dogs?

Western marxist Jews don't care about Israel, yet you idiots think they are all in on it.

Western marxist Jews are just suicidal/homicidal - they lost their culture thousands of years ago and hate that other people still have culture.

Western marxist Jews have done irreperable damage to Israel, they have literally attacked and denigrated Israel's biggest supporters - the white man in the USA and Europe. Now, most white people will gladly call for Israel to become multi-0cultural and suppport Palestine purely out of spite for what western marxist Jews have done to them and their nations. Israel can't be saved any more, their only real allies were white Christians - which happen to be the biggest enemy of these WMJews

Time for Israel to flood itself with Muslims and Africans

Attached: 1546240630138.jpg (878x610, 395K)

There would be no anti-semitism, if there was no semitism, what part of that can't you stupid nosferatu fucks figure out?

his wife is a more than typical jewish lunatic too

>Mutual Defense
so, remind me when Israel has defended the the US? He's gonna push your scheming into the light for everyone to see. It won't be pretty for you.

>We've always tried being nice and generous to Israel but you never fail to stab us in the back.
That's not true dude, you know it.
>If it weren't for generous western welfare programs and military protection, Israel wouldn't even exist.
Factually wrong. Only one country helped Israel in 48' and it was literally under constant arms embargo for decades, the USAid is relatively new and they deserved it AFTER they'd proven themselves. They protected the country alone, they developed nuke alone (without permission), and they are under constant boycott by neighboring countries literally up until today. No other country managed to prosper under similar circumstances.
>Your country is built on a foundation of western sympathy for the Jewish people and yet you have the gall to attribute it to Jewish supremacy and devine providence while constantly attacking everything great in the west.
Hmm.. last time I checked this board, the UN, all Arab and Muslim countries, Commies, all Leftist and all far-right people are against the Jews, literally the most hated group on the planet. How is this sympathy?

i will remind you that there is no mutual defense right now

and you're the reason we didn't fight with you in Iraq, as Bush feared it would break up your Arab coalition, he pressured us not retaliate for the Scuds

you're just jealous that we are chosen and you're a subhuman

Go back to twitter you Social Justice Warrior

The guardian of Israel wouldn't stand for it

Finally, some honesty.

is that the (((Talmud, Kabbalah, Zohar))) in the book shelves???

Your an entire race of terrorist.

No, i'm a white guy, you're never going to attractive, you're always going to be a subversive rat with tinted skin and gross curly hair. Sorry, Guess i've got the white privelege you all seem to REEE about.

Attached: teencamp21.jpg (202x223, 11K)

(((Irgun Warriors, Stern gang, Haganah))). (((Khazar_Kenite ))) LARPers are NOT from SHEM, who was Adamic. No SHEMitism has occurred.

>Your an entire race of terrorist.
says the literal commie...

You people really dig your own graves it’s fantastic. Your biggest weakness is your arrogance, people are noticing Shlomo.

No those are actually law books

Jow Forums tards know that there's a difference between the two
the only reason they ignore it
is because they want to make you angry
it surprises me sometimes how retarded you diaspora jews are

sooooo....what do the (((Kenite-Khazar))) 'convert' LARPers "deserve"????????

i know you're wh*Te idiot. many japanese are of the lost jewish tribes.
and i would mog the shit out of any ugly incel on this board.

There is no difference until jews mass murder jews proving they arent just tribal lunatics.

>what do people that don't exist deserve
idk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25079123

that "sense of false power", soon to be exposed...

This won't offend them
you need to hit harder