I'm gay but i hate the LGBT community

I'm gay but i hate the LGBT community.

Why does Jow Forums hate me?

Attached: index.jpg (2468x1920, 628K)

Because you're a fag

Because you're a faggot.

Because, well, you're a faggot.

Probably because you aren't just a faggot but an obvious shitskin as well.

Depends on you.
Not every one of you is bad, just the most.

Attached: 1555790859751.png (563x560, 382K)

Op is a fag

They don't hate you if you're in the closet, and if you already had a boyfriend they didn't know about, they would just be confused. It's not hate, it's the idea that you want to support the propagation of a species of white people, which you presumably belong to, and yet you refuse to do that yourself. You are essentially killing another one by having them follow you to the grave.

It is a confusing thing, and like with all things that cause confusion, they should be limited and corrected.

Because you keep making this same post all the fucking time you failed miscarriage.

One of my good friends does one of the most degenerate things I can think of. He lives with and fucks an 80 year old man. He is in his kid twenties. The dynamic is called a house boy I guess.

Yet, he hates fag culture and you wouldn't be able to guess he is gay in public and he would never ever tell you what he is into unless you asked.

I think he is severely mentally Ill but I dont hate him because he doesn't try to normalize than mental illness.

There is Nothing wrong with fucking traps.
Fight me.

Attached: 1558636543326.jpg (255x252, 12K)

You're still a faggot.

Because we know medically being a sodomite is terrible for your health. Keep it in the closet like smoking. Also many gays learn to put their fetish aside and marry and have kids. You know... do the healthful wholesome choices instead of the harmful fetishy choices. But that’s on you.
Go ahead keep being a closet sodomite till your anus is destroyed and your on a colostomy bag I don’t give a fuck anymore than someone who wants to smoke till he gets emphysema. Just don’t be like all the empowered open faggots of the world who are proud and try to spread misinformation that it’s all wholesome and healthy.
It’s not. Fuck you.
Neither is autoerotic asphyxiation. People die from these fetishes. So keep them to yourself and I don’t give a fuck

Because you're a faggot. If you like pole up the ass so much the gov should impale you on a 12 foot blunted pike so we can stand around laughing and eating pollen as you die over the course of a day or too.

>Fight me.
No. When fight goes on the ground and we start wrestling, you'd get a hard on and it would be very awkward and uncomfortable for both of us.

BASED. I hide my faggotry in public. I have never fucked a dude but lowkey want to smash twink boipucci. What do?

Attached: 1568144031285.jpg (480x480, 27K)

because you started the thread off by saying you’re gay. who cares?

straight people don’t start threads by saying
>i’m straight but i hate the fed

Id get only hard, if you were Looking female.
Thats the Point about traps.

Attached: 1558009819390.png (246x319, 199K)

Bi here. You're not alone.
I like pussy but sometimes it's nice to get away from them and chill with a fellow male and suck his cock, you know?

I only hate LGTB preachers. If you do what you do in the privacy of your own home it's none of my business.

the point about traps is that you crave dick but dont want to admit that. if you are attracted to femininity, why dont just fuck women?

Its unpopular here but I am of the opinion of our Greco-Roman ancestors that there is no such thing as gay/straight. These are stupid jewed terms.

The real alignment is masculine/feminine. Dominating a female in the bedroom is the most masculine act possible. Having a female fellate you is also masculine. Topping a trap is still masculine although less. Eating out a woman is feminine, getting pegged by a woman is feminine and getting fucked is completely feminine. This makes a lot more sense to me

Attached: A6EA7C98-1BFD-407C-A6E2-F1BEA89C27B7.jpg (731x960, 189K)

Traps are almost like women, just less cancerous.

Attached: 1555759051252.jpg (664x1024, 55K)

If you want to fuck a trap your a complete faggot.

Absolutely. The lgbt community is cancer. Being proud of how you get your sex jollies is stupid. That's why I like the idea of the straight pride parade, it's mocking the conceit.

Being gay is against science and its also against any religion. You deserve to die faggot

but traps aren't gay user

Attached: 1566291749656.jpg (373x395, 27K)

>memeflag
>thinking his opinion matters

Because you want to be dominated like a woman, primarily having your body used to give pleasure. When I'm with guys I get offon how good I'm making their boner feel. It's a nice, unselfish kind of pleasure.

if you're worried about it just find Jesus and stop being gay.

Nothing wrong with it but it's still mad gay, buddy