Man installs 'fridge safe' to stop girlfriend eating his snacks

"Dave goes and buys a f*ckin fridge safe because he's an arsehole and doesn't want to share his chocolate with me anymore! Anyone want him? Surely this is breakup material right?! Pr*ck!"

Dave, you're a genius.

irishpost.com/news/man-installs-fridge-safe-stop-girlfriend-eating-snacks-171513

Attached: Fridgesafe.jpg (644x442, 48K)

Grown men shouldn't have a stash of chocolate on hand

this is a goofball thread

This!!!! Sweets are for children.

Even male CIS britbongs still have a right to keep and bear chocolate

Yeah. What kind of fat fuck not only has a stash of sweets but won't even share? That's like $10 of chocolate.

This makes the roastie wet.

Nobody wants their girlfriend to fatten up after getting married/

Attached: fattenformarraige.jpg (600x450, 42K)

checked, what's the girlfriend weigh?

she can see it and cant have it. This is the absolute worst case scenario for a woman. He must want her to leave pretty badly.

>Irish Post
>Britbongs
I swear every Jow Forumstard has a single digit IQ

Nice one big dave

Looks like Dave stole Peter's shit.

Why install a safe? The ultimate beta passive aggressive move. Just tell her to fuck off and to stop eating your snacks. If that's a problem she knows where the door is. EZ

>3 number code
it will be opened in no time

Attached: 0.jpg (541x463, 48K)

Would be great to keep shitty bum roommates out of your food.

>girlfriend takes up lock picking

This is the truth.

>woman
lol

Chocolate for sex.

Attached: 62160007.jpg (720x540, 63K)

>have kid together
Good luck ever seeing your child any more.

and I swear that every bongoloid looks like pic related

Attached: 1564920257154.jpg (962x1026, 224K)

Wut. This is an outrage! She should be buying his favorite snacks in bulk and placing an assortment in the fridge for his daily needs. Then snacking on a few in private as long as she doesn't gain weight.

>share
Women are horrible at sharing and have horrible impulse control. They'll eat everything then bitch because you haven't restocked.

Those are some of the better looking ones

What are the best winegums from your nation.

You can probably shine a light down the side of the dials and see the gates. This thing can only keep out children and retards.

GROW MEN SHOULD JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND WORK AND THEN PAY TAXES AND SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP PAY TAXES

>PAY TAXES
PAY TAXES
>PAY TAXES
PAY TAXES
>PAY TAXES
PAY TAXES
>PAY TAXES
PAY TAXES
WORK
>PAY TAXES
PAY TAXES
WORK
>PAY TAXES
PAY TAXES
WORK

How fucking DARE you enjoy something you FUCKING MALE. YOUR whole purpose is to WORK AND BUY ME THINGS AND PAY TAXES SO I CAN GET ABORTIONS AND THEN MARRY ME AND BUY ME MORE THINGS. Don't EVER ENJOY SOMETHING AGAIN YOU CISHET SCUM PIECE OF TRASH.

Stfu
Chocolate is stuff of legend.
Every damn WWII war movie has soldiers eating chocolate. When they give it away the instantly win over hearts and minds. Chocolate is something only a strong nation can provide

she was getting fat off his treats you faggot nigger. notice how the package is open but it’s not completely gone? it’s because he has some semblance of self control. must be shocking for you to see. obviously she has no self control and eats the entire package at once like all girls do

Probably she's obese or diabetic or an egoistic fuck who would eat all of his snacks without leaving him any, so he got fed up with her bullshit

>3-digit lock
You can brute force this in an afternoon, user.

what's being egotistical have to do with the situation?

>she has no self control and eats the entire package at once like all girls do
100% true
Women have no brakes, if they open a pack of chips it's fucking gone while I eat it in max 3 days

shut up retard, sweets are for children

To a woman it might as well be enchanted

Grown men shouldn't have to hide anything

You are not an active soldier or triathlete needing 10,000kcal a day, you are a modern bovine stuffing your face with children's sweets

bro i watched my gf eat an entire box of regular saltine crackers in one go. she doesn’t even like them she just watched to chew on something. it’s fucking disgusting. i’m going to have to leave her because she will be obese in a few years. it sucks

Clearly he’s not hiding it

Just put your candy on the top shelf where she can't see or reach. Also where I keep my best booze, pipe tobacco and titty mags.

>buys a safe for the cheapest, shittiest, sugar-ridden chocolate there is
What a dumb fuck.

Is she flogging these on her facebook? Is this an ad campaign?

Same boat.
It's not even snacks, she eats the same plate at dinner as me and then sometimes goes for seconds.
I do say to her often that it's not normal and she should work out more.

If she doesn't listen she should not be surprised I leave

grown man cant tell a woman to stop eating his candy

this, a lot of these guys that say that crap are big larpers or just joyless wageslaves that come home and stare at a wall till bedtime.

>she will be obese in a few years
You could try to prevent that you know, unless she's not worth the effort in the first place in which case you should just dump her now instead of waiting a few years

Cheap looking one, almost certainly will be able feel when they are on the correct digit. I could undo that in 30secs I bet you.

Based, entitled little slit.
Real men entertain themselves by watching paint dry.

>bro i watched my gf eat an entire box of regular saltine crackers in one go
Kek

It's dumb bitch bait placed there solely to enrage his fat bitch girlfriend.

LOL women are such trash

>Grown men shouldn't have a stash of chocolate on hand
what if fathers day was yesterday? you eat that giant Toblerone in one day?

That's almost 2000 calories btw

It wouldn't matter if it was 10 numbers, those cheap combination locks are stupidly easy to decode.

Grown men should stop playing games
Grown men need to get degrees
Grown men need to eat the bugs
Grown men need to man up and marry that slut
Grown men will not object to what the expectations of them are or they will be called manchild

yes, like a man

>t.

Attached: black typing3.jpg (608x342, 19K)

Chocolate is excellent for comfort when everything around you sucks. I ate chocolate almost every day while in the woods during conscription. Soggy clothes, sleep deprivation, non-stop hurry, physical exhaustion,... one forgets all that misery with a bar of chocolate.

It should be alarming if one needs chocolate even in civilian life. It probably means high anxiety, stress etc.

Based

She's just bulking

>Americans need to defend their snacks
Can’t make this shit up

Attached: 42B278D2-7FFB-4654-9112-20763C1500D9.jpg (720x800, 232K)

I've visited the UK and was postively shocked by how less sweetned Cadbury Chocolate were compared to the ones we have in Canada.
UK Cadbury Chocolates were 1000x better.

>Kids, gimme!
>Grownup kids say choco is for kids.
>Olderfag, choco? That been a long time.

>No pics of the girl

We all know she's fat or obese.

Attached: 1568502424797.png (253x281, 111K)

Wow, another soulless faggot. Though that candy is garbage, he should get some real 70+% dark chocolate to enjoy. Not that sugary British milk chocolate.

Grown men will not remove the 19th amendment to get rid of the curse in their side once and for all.

>Grown men shouldn’t do X
Kill yourself. Grown men have the right to do whatever they fucking please.

Based and safepilled
Wish of had one of those several times in my life.

Denied your chocolate loiscence eh?

In the off chance this story is legit. I love to make a point he locks it up in clear site to torment her. He could’ve just hid it but he wants to do psychological warfare. I’m sure she does the same. But it seems like a daily mirror story.

Fpbp

This

If your a man and you're craving some "junk food" go get a nice hamburger or a country fried streak or some kind of fast food/pub-grub. Sweets are for faggots.

This.
Additionally, they'll bitch about how they need to drop pounds, then plow through snacks in a single sitting that would take you a week to eat. Then moan pitifully that they're not losing weight and how could you be so mean to them over their pigging out and thats why they eat so much.

This is sadly the state of most women.

Ireland is rightful British clay

>Ireland is rightful American clay
Ftfy. You'll thank me when we get half price potato skins all week long

>burgers cant read

Lmfao English women are literally the ugliest on earth aside from Asians

>lol men shouldn’t be allowed to enjoy things they should just be miserable and suck it up
What is wrong with you people?

What are the political ramifications of this man locking his chocolate in the fridge so his girlfriend can't eat it?

Does this mean Trump will lose 2020?

she was fat in the before pic

The 2nd one isn't too bad.
The 4th one have the same make-up as Trump.

Surprisingly, she's not a hambeast. He's got in early.

I have a thin girlfriend who always wants to eat some of whatever I buy. It happens

Attached: temp.jpg (1200x800, 284K)

All women have a serious sweet tooth. Even the skinny ones. I've actually noticed this. Not that I eat super healthy or anything, but I don't have a sweet tooth at all, so I'm not the best to judge what's normal and what isn't, but it really does surprise me that adult women can to a cafe and get a mocha that literally has 10 spoons of sugar in it and a slice of cake that's 50% frosting, and they can eat it just fine. The premade/"speciality" drinks at Starbucks, for instance are literally more surgary than a fucking soda. I myself just can't handle that shit, but women seem to love the stuff.

Or to take another example, I like my beer in moderation. I'll typically have a bottle or two of hefeweizen or pilsner most nights. Anyway, what blows my mind is that women, who are smaller than men are able to drink surgery ass drinks. I know it's perfectly normal for young women to go out and have like 3 or 4 margaritas. The thing is, sugar and caffeine are both dehydrating, and so it alcohol. Hence sweet, surgary drinks that are popular with women (many of which also have tons of caffeine) result in more severe hangover. If I myself drank 4 or 5 margaritas, I can guarantee I'd have a hangover unless I forced myself to drink like 2 or 3 liters of water before going to sleep. For some reason though, most women would have no problem with this, and I'm pretty sure it's because they're so used to eating massive amounts of processed, refined sugars.

>Grown men don't get to eat sweets!
>Grown men don't get to play games!
>Grown men don't get to watch television!
>Grown men don't have fun, or enjoy leisure time, or enjoy treats! Why are you being so selfish and childish and lazy, goyim! You need to grow up!

In fact, HE'S the one who is the fat fuck who just doesn't want to share.

What a tweeest

my wife is skinny af and eats metric tons of candy every day.. no other food.. but plenty of candy

t. fat ass who hasnt been able to wash his asshole in 10 years

>fridge safe

Attached: poggers.jpg (778x778, 54K)

your wife is going to kill her pancreas

yes i know.. shes a retard.. but i knew this when i started dealing with women

>pancreas
Kek, this faggot fell for the pancreas meme.

Attached: DancingMidget.gif (400x500, 1.91M)

>british
>white

just make sure she pops out a few kids before her body is ruined by her poor choices

>chocolate in the fridge.

Absolutely haram.

Attached: 1546109627200s.jpg (250x140, 5K)

t. retard

>hide

>irishpost