Confession Of a Mexican. (Living Illegally in U.S.A)

Confession Of a Mexican. (Living Illegally in U.S.A)

The Trump-wall meme got to me. Its ruined every aspect of my life.

I come from a long line of illegal mexicans who routinely cross the border illegally to come here to the U.S.
Fortunately, I got a job at here at a Napa Valley vineyard.

I hate America & i hate white Americans (I am jealous of white Americans, because secretly I wish that I were white). I am only here for the money.

I have a tiny penis. (like most mexicans).

Theres not a single day where I can go without thinking about the Trump-wall and it's completely ruining my time. It's made me distant from my family and ruined my career.
I had a nervous breakdown at work because I couldn't stop thinking that every fellow mexican I know in my life was going to be deported without me knowing, I had to run to my car and I cried inside of it for an hour straight while my boss repeatedly called my cellphone and I didn't pick up.

My mom, my sister, my cousins, every time I see an ICE vehicle I think they might get picked up and be deported. I hate what this place has done to me, I'm completely shattered and broken over the Trump-wall meme.

Attached: 1562926375931.jpg (800x793, 89K)

You do understand what will happen to this place if too many of your kind come here and overwhelm the white population and we flee? That's called the white flight phenomina. We won't stick around.
Know what happens then?
Do you understand who built everything around you and maintains it?
You should want a wall most of all. Otherwise you have to go back to living in Mexico land except you never moved an inch.
Still, I suspect you're not really a Mexican and instead an inbred kike with that UN meme flag you have going.

Attached: Even Newer Mexico.png (1280x536, 788K)

Attached: j2.jpg (2028x1559, 1.26M)

Cuck

Attached: IMG_1907.png (546x767, 456K)

nice roleplay lmao

wow
a honest mexican

Attached: 1501808396352.jpg (470x291, 53K)

Matate indio

Fuck off bold sinner

If you hate white people so much, you should be grateful that ICE is giving you an excellent opportunity to relocate to a place that doesn't have any.

That’s why the Indian subcontinent is one of the greatest weapons of White displacement. And Trump is giving large speeches just to those people. When a spic wetback take a farm job or a kitchen job that hurts the poorest. But when a poo takes what should be a 110k salary job for 60k, that effects generations of working and middle-class people.

>tfw legal beaner
>tfw 7.5+ inch penor
>tfw most people mistake me for a white man
It's pretty great.

Reminder that if youre a mexican and you reside in that shitty illegal zionist empire (USA) you are not there illegally,even if that shitty ZOG establishment doest recognize it.

For many a mexican clay was made part of the USA...ILLEGALLY

KILL GOBLINOS
DEATH TO GOBLINOS
FREE AZTLAN

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
FAGGOT

Attached: just give up.gif (400x200, 245K)

> in mexico
kek

Attached: mexo-ice.jpg (640x747, 48K)

Kys
USAis more real than any spic shithole "country"

I too am a Mexican. My race is a curse, a plague, and when I’m not raping gringo women or knifing the men, I work for two dollars an hour. I’m quite content to be part of the criminal underclass - it’s a high achievement for somebody with a genetic handicap like being Mexican.

Lots of white people in Mexico

Jew’s are shilling against Mexicans now?

What is your end game kike?

Mira! un sudaca envidioso y muerto de hambre. Lo siento pero nunca podrás ser Mexicano.

What? Like all Mexicans my end game is collecting welfare illegally, raping American women, and trying to shank as many gringos as I can. It’s what we Mexicans do best.

Fuck you illegal! I came in legally!

how are there so many Cubans and Venezuelans in Florida, are they all legal?

memeflag bot-post.
STOP replying

Matate indio

>border crossing illegal
>"ruined my career"

wat?

Attached: 1569262640647.jpg (756x767, 37K)

Make Mexico Spain Again, castrate the Mexican men and RECONQUISTA the women. The future is SPANIARD

Attached: make-mexico-spain-again-3835165.png (500x522, 417K)

Hey, I live about 20 min. away from where you work! You and your family are fucking leeches. I hope you all get deported.

>The cucked feminist caliphate of españistan
>Good

>I hate America & i hate white Americans (I am jealous of white Americans, because secretly I wish that I were white).
we know. Same with almost all races.

dont you have dogs to rape?

Attached: 1559539269302.png (195x189, 94K)

You have to go back

Attached: 93DX3oU.webm (640x360, 2.78M)

Good I fucking hope you are all fucked up over this,my family on the other hand cames here legally during the revolution and have since then integrated into this country and also has had a tradition of military service to this country. People like you fucking discust me your absolute animals,your going to bring the house down on the few decent Mexicans living here and I hate the fuck out of you with every fiber of my being.Living here in commieforina olny adds fuel it the fire,your the same kind of give mind scum that drove my family here to the United States in the first place and now you animals are shifting this country up too....but most likely you just trolling btw show us your flag nigger.

Attached: 1569262715695.jpg (384x369, 31K)

>illegal immigrant
>owns a car
I hate you guys even more now.

Shut up kike,

Btw Iam kind of drunk at the moment.

lol @ a mexican being this boldly honest in self-reflection, let alone articulating this depth of thought. Nice LARP.

Mexicans are really lovable people from a mile away. Working with them can be pretty OK. Having a few for friends and acquaintances isn't bad, Living among them, inviting them into your family and living by their ways is fucking hell for decent people and there is no fucking way these half-lings have any business in white society. They love it and cannot see how their presence lowers our living stadards. In their heads, it is entirely normal to park 10 in front of a single family dwelling which houses three generations, litter everywhere and ignore social norms and courtesies of their host culture. Honestly I know they are ashamed deep down, and they direct their self-resentment at whites for having a standard above their own. A standard they niether replicate or understand. I would prefer Mexico as an ally, over Canada. If only they'd evolve a fucking IQ bonus out of nowhere and get their shit together.

God damn I hate spics.

Most of what you are saying is true. I hated the US system as a whole, not really individuals. Most people were friendly. I moved back because even though I became legal I never felt like I belonged there. The skills I learned helped me to be successful here so overall I'm thankful to the US. Just so you know the wall will never be built and you life won't be ruined if you come back, with time it will probably be better than the life you have now. Inb4 cartel memes.

relax pedro

they will never build the wall since nobody is interested in paying for it, so just chill and keep reproducing

sooner or later american will be ours as God and Quetzalcoatl intended

>mistake for white
you're gonna be the new white man in your lifetime, please kill all the niggers thanks.

Matate indio

This is a fucking leaf...

you gay? sounds like my kind of guy

Good, fuck you and fuck your whole shitty death cult culture we kicked out 10,000 fucking years ago. Go home. Never come back. I hope your whole family dies.

t. indgenous californian

I’m glad you finally understand what’s going to happen to the people of your race. I would wish you and your family safe travels back to Mexico once ICE deports you but judging from the way you look in that pic related (if that’s actually you, you’ll most likely be killed in Mexico for looking like a homosexual.
You need to die too you sub-human Californian nigger.

LARPING as an illegal spic is just wrong, jewboi.

Just remember voting illegally is a felony. There was a time when voting records where paper, stored in boxes down in some document storage facility. Now they are all on a searchable database.

At some point after the border is secure, congress will get their head out of their ass and do a big amnesty like the 80’s.

It sure would suck to be all good to go for amnesty but then with a quick database search it is discovered that you are a felon because you voted illegally, so you get deported.

I'm of Hispanic descent and I feel we deserve the hate we get because the majority of my kind refuses to acknowledge the scum like behaviour that is displayed by many. The self entitled fucks that do nothing but cry and the destructive ones commit crimes that makes us look worse... they all suck. I just wanna play vidya and gas le jews. I'm light skinned enough to pass for white but feel if I do that I'm being a coward. I work hard, pay taxes and hate the niggers, is there a place for me? How can I improve the image of Mexicans? I feel I cannot but I must make the distinction that not all of Mexican origin are bad. But the best of us are not doing enough to condemn the rest of the baf. I voted for Trump and may do so again(unsure because of his jew love), but how can I help the white man accept some of us?

Attached: 1567935269232.jpg (460x645, 68K)

make us, burgerboy

Trump was your last shot but he didn't dare either lmao

>Secretly wish I were white.

LARP

SAGE

Como si los mexicanos tuvierais algo de lo que sentiros orgullosos.

Cool story paco

Pues si tienen, por ejemplo, las tortillas, tacos, tequila.. um Cancun?

I hope you get hit by a car and the coyotes eat you. Really I hope you die crossing the border. You deserve to die for being an illegal that gloats over being illegal. We have been way too nice and you will see Americans starting to hate you more which will lead to removal squads which will lead to culling squads until you are all in Mexico or dead. It's not like we haven't been extremely nice for the past 40 years.

Haha ok are you gonna go tell your dad too?

Attached: CCC6C2B8-C92E-463C-8AE4-CA60AB4C3278.jpg (500x467, 90K)

>I have a tiny penis. (like most mexicans).
Obvious bait/10

Apply yourself, Jonathan

virgin Mexican versus the Chad Peruvian mega cock

FAKE AND GAY

PLUS OP IS OVERLORD OF FAGS!

I have a small on benis.