Notice how quickly the Canadian killers left the mainstream...

Notice how quickly the Canadian killers left the mainstream? It's like the only reason they were in the mass awareness was so the news media could profit from revenue until the point when they were discovered dead and the hunt was over. No more $.

Don't pay attention to this thread; just stating something I've noticed.

Attached: canadians.jpg (371x412, 31K)

Bump cause fag.

I always thought that story was mostly horse shit. Everything seemed so half assed. it was like
>oh boy we got the whole entire military looking for these two knuckle heads. its really serious, guys. Stay tuned for more big news

Well, I mean the story was over at that point. It was a sufficiently oddball set of circumstances to warrant some consternation, considering almost nothing noteworthy happens in Canada.

dude with the beard is so hot, omg.

It did seem shallow; almost like half baked entertainment and kind of pretending to freak out about the baddies 'cause we didn't have any for a while.

They probably shot themselves because of the amount of mosquitos eating away at them.

Still no actual motives listed other than them being Jow Forumstards.

Attached: 1567447446941.jpg (460x496, 93K)

They were found dead? Where how? Shot? They might have been executed

I was thinking something similar when I just remembered them.
Uncomfortable and in bug infested semi-marsh land with no hope of ever coming back to society.

Psops?

I was really hoping for the drama ending where one shoots the other and says he got sucked into it.

I thought they drowned?

They probably tried to make a statement but couldn't face the consequences afterwards so they both killed themselves.

After a week of getting bit by mosquitos and bugs they offed themselves. The swamp life wasnt for them

>The teens grew up on Vancouver Island and worked together at a local Walmart before taking off on what their parents believed was a trip to Yukon for work.
>Alan Schmegelsky said his son “was raised by YouTube and video games.”
>“He had a lot of time with very little attention given to him and I know that,” the dad said, admitting: “He could have had a better upbringing.”
>Police were investigating photographs Bryer Schmegelsky allegedly sent of a swastika armband and a Hitler Youth knife to an online friend on the video game network Steam.

it all comes off like some stupid fever dream. everything about it sounds retarded. Its like theyre characters in a book written for tweens

nothing about the story makes any sense, definitely some shady stuff going on related to it.

Not to mention the fact that they were being hunted by a multi-faceted group of police & canadian forces.

Say what you want about the Canadian military but these guys are born, raised, & trained in this shit.

I'd probably shoot myself too.

Attached: rcmp-manhunt-3.jpg (800x800, 86K)

Yeah this. I found myself wondering if maybe they figured out they'd gotten caught in some kind of set-up, and then the operation went sideways and had to be shut down.

They made a final recording before killing themselves which the media admitted, but never released

Are you sure they weren't just mildly hopeful/naive so it seems off but it's only their actions that make it seem so?

No real point from me here just playing with the idea since no one will talk about it anymore.

They will soon; bodies have to have been photographed too; these should come out aswell.
Morbid curiosity hopes.

(saging here)

The canadian government will never admit to it but CSIS actively monitors a ton of citizens here.

See search terms "FOCUS (Furthering Our Community by Uniting Services)". A Canadian government initiative to redirect young adults from becoming extremists (including those it deems to be pursuing white nationalism).

I'm not a white nationalist but the overreaching capabilities of these groups are terrifying to those seeking freedom in the modern day. I myself was able to discover my phones data traffic was being routed through one of their data centers in Rexdale, a district of Toronto. On the simple fact that the geoip when browsing an online store one time showed my nearest location to be far, far from where it actuslly was and lead me to doing some actual research on the subject.

tl;dr: The governments monitoring me even though ive never broken a law, i do browse Jow Forums and occasionally shit post though. Nothing illegal however.

Attached: [email protected] (2048x963, 99K)

Have the autopsy reports even been publically released or was it just media trickle down?

Literally who?

Keep it in your pants kangaroofucker

obviously they were gay and locked in a gay suicide pact. Unfortunately, they were probably butt fucking in the woods, when a bear ambushed them and ate their asses ... and not in a good way.

i reckon they got eaten by bears, while they were 69 eating each others cocks.

That's just the free market.
Why publish stories on things that aren't interesting to people anymore?

If they found their bodies they took pictures which may be released but also they may not deem it necessary and since there's no other reason than for evidence' sake they will trust the public believes when they tell them officially but I feel suspicious without confirmation and being morbidly curious, I kinda want to see it.

Not really many other details from here on.
Not the deepest subject but also intrinsically novel.

There was something shady about this whole thing.
There was even a 8 c han post warning people the RCMP would be framing two white kids for murders commited by either them or migrants before it happened

The story of these two kids dominated the Canadian media for a long time

They are DEAD. The story is pretty much over. Are you looking for a prequel?

It was pretty big but it was novel (yet macabre) story in the end, though.

Mmmm... sexy way to go out.

Liar?
This sounds bull.

you leafs, always with your gay bear vorarephilia.