WAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU ENTITLED MEN HOW DARE YOU NOT DO WHAT I SAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

>WAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU ENTITLED MEN HOW DARE YOU NOT DO WHAT I SAY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

How did this literal underage become this popular again?
And humanity's extinction would be a blessing at this point

Attached: skynews-greta-thunberg-climate_4784391.jpg (768x432, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/09/11/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-volume-ii-act-i-a-design-to-win-a-multi-billion-dollar-investment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Completely naturally and organically without any funding from shady globalist financiers, of course.

I would do unspeakable things to her tight lil body.

Attached: 1569262432924.png (428x427, 302K)

the corporations, peace be upon the job creators, have financed her (((disgusting))) CARBON BOAT CRUISE. she's probably a tranny.

I see between the last thread and this thread you have made yourself an image to go with that post.

Because she is pushed by the Media and politicians. She is not "popular" the ones who like her are the sheep under sheep, brainlessly consuming the shit the media serves them.

I would do unspeakable things to her tight lil body

Attached: 1565635162699.jpg (1616x1212, 678K)

Eat the fucking bugs

Attached: greta_gun-1.jpg (368x368, 92K)

Is that one of the thumb people from the spy kids movies?

Attached: 20190923_143553.jpg (1170x386, 151K)

>popular
She’s just being shilled really hard by the globohomo kike cabal.
Regular people roll their eyes at this mongoloid

I WANT TO FUCK GRETA AND SOPH SO BAD I WANT TO SLURP UP THEIR LEGS LIKE BIG NOODLES I WANT TO EAT EVERY MEAL OF MY LIFE OFF OF THEIR ASSES I WANT TO DUMP MY CUM IN THEIR RUMPS EVERY SINGLE NIGHT
I WANT TO FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THEMSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD PLEASE GOD FUCK I WANT TO BLAST ENDLESS BUSTS INTO THEIR LITTLE ASSBURGER WOMBS I WANT TO GLAZE THEM LIKE A DONUT WITH MY CUM FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I WANNA PUMP PUMP FUCK FUCK THEIR LOLI BUTT I WANT TO TASTE EVERY INCH OF THEIR BODY OOH MMMMYYY FUCKIIINNGGG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD PLEASE I WANT TO FUCK GRETA AND SOPH I WANT TO FUCK THEM PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF I HAD A CHANCE THE CHANCE I WOULD NEVER CUM ANYWHERE ELSE BUT IN THEIR CUNNYYYYYYY PLEASE PLEASE OMMGGG IM SO HORNY WHEN I SEE SOPH I ALREADY CANT HELP IT BUT WHEN YOU ADD GRETA TO THE MIX I CANT STAND IT I HAVE TO FUCK THEM I WONT CUM TO ANYTHING BUT THEM HELP ME FUCK SO HORNY FOR FAS ASS OMG PLEASE FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK

Attached: .png (428x427, 302K)

?
What evidence do we have that she's popular?

Attached: Question.jpg (1024x819, 71K)

ALPHA

Attached: alpha.gif (538x298, 3.61M)

Seriously, I only see here here

She's a forced meme on Jow Forums so she must be popular

lol

>Completely naturally and organically without any funding from shady globalist financiers, of course
ABSOLUTELY FUCKING BASED
now pls /thread

Attached: Anne Frank Tattoo.jpg (750x744, 70K)

Why do these fucking liberals only go after white countries about CO2 emissions? They have the least pollution. I'd be inclined to believe them if they went after poos and chinks but it will never happen.

>Why do these fucking liberals only go after white countries about CO2 emissions?
non white countries are usually not rich

wrongkindofgreen.org/2019/09/11/the-manufacturing-of-greta-thunberg-for-consent-volume-ii-act-i-a-design-to-win-a-multi-billion-dollar-investment/

Attached: 3b31bm.jpg (625x415, 81K)

Every time this little muppet says the science is clear, I think, she deserves to feel like a doomed wretch for buying that garbage, and that I get pissed at the junk scientists who provoke gullible children into parroting their bullshit. The same thought process, every fucking time.

Attached: 1565155864147.gif (240x300, 3.89M)