Who was the most insane of them all? Who was the most normal?

Who was the most insane of them all? Who was the most normal?

Attached: 15404526803720.jpg (2362x1233, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l4yas6o63Yo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

marx for inventing such a horrible ideology in the first place

Stalin was smooth brained, most of the successes of the ussr during his time was because of the generals and economic planners, Trotsky is ok and Lenin is my daddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=l4yas6o63Yo

Slava Stalin! The greatest leader in human history

Trotsky was a jew, stalin and lenin are alright

Stalin was the only one who had the intelligence to make the Soviet Union work. The other two were over-educated faggots who thought it was a good idea to announce to the entire world that it was their inention to take it over.

Lenin was determined - a mad visionary, but didn't have a good strategy or plan. He was good at luring people into his sect. Trotsky was really smart and invented most of leftists tactics. Without him Lenin wouldn't get in power. Stalin didn't do much, he merely learned stuff from Lenin and Trotsky, and then used it against his own party.

Stalin was the sane one. Also, a great leader and patriot. Other two were saloon faggots.

top tier

Attached: index2.jpg (274x184, 8K)

i think it was OP

but for real tho communism isn't a laughing matter

Why couldn't Tsar kill them all before it was too late is still a mystery to me. I guess he was too busy shooting cats in the garden, his favorite past time.

Two of them weren't even in Russia in 1916.

Idk but stalin was the most based
If you are anti communist you should be pro stalin, that madlad fucked up the whole party, hurt the red army more than the germans ever could and took trotsky to pound town via icepick

Uncle Joe, cause he smoked the other two

Based.

Yeah. Trotsky was rubbing shoulders with big shots in New York and Lenin vacationing in Switzerland.

Well he should've done that earlier. Dangers of communism weren't recognized it seems.
>it hasn't been tried before, goy

Oy gevalt, the numerals

Interim government after february revolution weren't afraid of bolsheviks. They were looking at French revolution and were afraid of new Napoleon. Which is why they attacked Kornilov, but ignored crazies on the left.

Stalin for exiling Trotsky and purging Trotskyists, the world would be radically different and much better had Trotsky been rightfully appointed as leader of the USSR

I know a lot of people didn't like this movie, but it did a great job capturing how batshit crazy they all were.

Attached: DeathOfStalin.jpg (337x500, 58K)

Attached: Yuri.png (243x307, 79K)

Trotsky most insane - Lenin most normal.

New Napoleon would have kept tens of millions from dying for no reason but Jew economic experiments and purges, at least.
Ultimately it's probably all because of setting serfs free too late. It was too fucking late.

Of course if you were asking who was the most badass, I think there would be a clear winner

Attached: IronFelix.jpg (900x1253, 418K)

Literal STDs infested Jew whore of a man

commie filth

lenin most normal, stalin most insane.

stay mad whoresons

I'm not a commie. But I'm honest enough to recognize a highly functional sociopath.

Mao, then Stalin, then Hitler