This is the most shocking political image I have seen on Jow Forums ever

I was told this is not photoshopped. Now it all makes so much sense. All the staged “I don’t want to go to school”. All the “let me get to America forever by boat”. All the “I am an autist girl”. All the “politicians did evil things”.

It’s so clear now.

Attached: 906E443E-42B0-4B83-97A9-602DC64429DA.jpg (1080x809, 214K)

Other urls found in this thread:

potoup.com/post/6N4QuUBwhKr
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Södertälje
euronews.com/2014/10/10/sweden-s-sodertalje-shelters-christian-refugees-from-syria-and-iraq
ibtimes.com/syrian-iraqi-refugees-are-half-population-swedish-city-1619232
youtube.com/watch?v=UF8DTBLwASU
m.nazaccent.ru/content/28002-kurban-bajram-v-moskve-otmetili-226-tysyach.html
youtu.be/erceUv9ccg0
therahnuma.com/250000-muslims-flock-to-moscows-cathedral-mosque-for-eid-prayer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>more foreigners interfering in western sovereign democracy

check

Probably some Gesamtschule or ((Problemviertel))

Europe is lost. One day soon they will beg for Russian to invade and cleanse.

i used to go to that school
AMA

Yeah most of our cattle is also in gesamtschule. And the gymnasia are almost exclusively white.

What the fuck is going on there???

My gymnasium is like 50% muzzie because it's in an area about 75% muzzie

its located in a shithole town with a majority off sand niggers

How is this possible?

white flight and insane immigration

>gymnasium
It's different here probably
>In the Netherlands, gymnasium is the highest variant of secondary education, offering the academically most promising youngsters (top 5%)

Well it's supposed to be like that over here too. It was just completely devalued over the last few years

And before you know it it they have the same HDI as in their home countries. Its so pointless for them to even come here. I guess cheap labor..

How did they even get in?

if you go downtown there you just see a bunch off pizzerias and salons i have heard they get a lot subsidies if they start their own businesses
so not that cheap

We have many shitskins working in distribution centers and supermarkets etc. But yeah subsidizing them is retarded. What city are you from?

You can technically go to any form of school you want over here. So most shitskin parents send their brood to gymnasiums because they think it will give them a better life later. Then the teachers give them pity Cs and they pass until we have to start the Oberstufe (when we actually have to do Abitur). Most of them quit at that point or switch schools

Aah ok, we get some test before we go to high school basically an IQ test so they don't get in haha.

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

södertälje but i dont live there anymore

Back in the day it just wasn't necessary here because most parents choose correctly for their children.

So how bad is it really aside from all the retarded meme's?

>hahaha get fucked europoors!
>Mfw this is happening all over the western world and the good guys legitimately lost ww2 and my country is solely responsible for the degradation of European culture

Attached: D357A767-09F4-4D18-809F-3DBB5A411ADA.jpg (432x610, 97K)

>The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).

only if they take every single non-white with them

That is honestly pretty awesome.

you did this

Is this austria?. Because it looks like an austrian school desu.

Hillary caused the European Migrant Crisis by unseating Ghaddafi

Its okay Greta, I understand now

someone explain what this image is supposed to be? is it her school class?

Attached: thunbergfetalalcoholsyndrome.png (2026x1080, 2.07M)

Based and Yuripilled.

>shithole town
Its only a shithole because who your government has let live there. We have similar areas also.

>1 post by this ID

LMAO at the shitskin flashing a gang sign. It should be legal to drowned these shitskins.

Attached: shitskin gang sign.jpg (300x512, 37K)

yes?

Oh, you poor, naive thing. Russia is the most multicultural country in Europe, and racemixing there is far more rampant than in U.S., Sweden, Germany or any other cucked western country. Moscow is browner than London or Paris.

WTF is this supposed to be? Greta and a gang of Syrians?

kids my age do that all the time as a joke in photographs. i wasn't aware until recently what it actually meant.

Man I'd like to create a white ethno state in the tits of that beige dress. Am I right user?

Your a nigger

Attached: B106B0EC-D901-4425-9A3F-842DF1AFC118.jpg (398x376, 37K)

Look at all of those shitskins

You have to understand that standards of behavior or morality don't apply to the left. That's why they have Jay Z, who brags about selling crack rocks to kids, up on a DNC stage like he's a saint, then they have two rounds of impeach Kavanaugh because he played spin the bottle. Thats why Trudeau is in blackface and Prince Harry is in Nazi garb.

Prince Andrew is fucking Epstein teens for MOSSAD

Seriously? I knew it wasnt whiteopia, but theres no way it's worse than it is here, is it?

She's afraid
And for good reasons

Attached: pakistan face_91169.jpg (428x764, 102K)

LMAO Europeans listening to nigger rappers, who flash gang signs. Now the Euros want to be like American nigger criminals now!

Attached: 1565825528069.jpg (455x428, 71K)

>Moscow is browner than London or Paris.

Bullshit. Pics or it didn't happen.

>mfw everyone still has Gymnasiums but we basically abolished them years ago because social democrats wanted to go to war with tradition
fuck I hate Norway

Attached: 9p8d7asweho01.jpg (800x800, 68K)

what am i looking at krautfag

So, this si Greta Thunbergs school inSweden?

At least provide some fucking information.

As if we are supposed to read you mind.

Attached: proud-face.jpg (500x385, 20K)

>gymnasiums
What you mean the iron temples where the white man can pray to the creatine gods? Wtf

potoup.com/post/6N4QuUBwhKr
>Yesterday was the last day of elementary school for me. Thank you all the students, teachers and staff at Kringlaskolan in Södertälje!

>Södertälje (US: /ˌsɜːrdərˈtɛljə, ˌsɜːd-, ˌsʌd-/ SU(R)D-ər-TEL-yə,[3] Swedish: [sœdɛ2ʈɛlːjɛ] (About this soundlisten)) is a city and the seat of Södertälje Municipality, Stockholm County, Sweden.

SWEDEN YES!!

Bruh 3/4 of their nation is literally in Asia
30% of Russians are Muslims

It's basically High School for promising students, so to speak. Norway doesn't difference between high schools for academics/promising academics, craftsmen/trademen, electricians etc anymore because muh equality and anti-elitism.

>What you mean the iron temples where the white man can pray to the creatine gods?
Exactly you are spot on.

What do you mean by the gymnasium? In burger land that is the word for a place to get fit.

Imagine if there were three different types of highschool in the US, in descending order of "smartness" required to get in. Gymnasium is the highest tier of that

Sorry, found answer in later post.

>In the 2011-13 period, about 58% of the population in the Hovsjö district originated outside the EU and the Nordic Countries, at the time the highest share of all districts in Sweden along with Herrgården district in Malmö.

euronews.com/2014/10/10/sweden-s-sodertalje-shelters-christian-refugees-from-syria-and-iraq
>Sweden's Södertälje shelters Christian refugees from Syria and Iraq

ibtimes.com/syrian-iraqi-refugees-are-half-population-swedish-city-1619232
>Syrian And Iraqi Refugees Are Half The Population Of This Swedish City
>Setting the stage for the current demographic shift was the arrival, beginning in the 1970s, of Assyrians, a Christian ethnic group with large populations in Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Egypt and Lebanon and Syria, who fled fighting in the Middle East; all told, they make up the bulk of the refugee and immigrant population in Sodertalje.

AHAHAHA CHRISTKEKS!!!

Attached: Södertälje coat of arms.png (800x969, 67K)

Thanks, for the response. There is an influx of German immigrants in my area, not that many. They are wealthy but very bluepilled and multiculty.

Oh thanks fren

Those damn kikes, won’t even let the white man get swole baka

Attached: sarnecki.png (729x930, 204K)

Yeah, typical lefty scum. They aren't fleeing the shitskins they voted in, they are just over there for jobs!

Christ kike is a meek boy on a cross, in the gymnasia we only pray to swole gods.

Heh, anyone got the collage of insta pics of refugees posing with their 12-14 year old swedish (or was it finnish) gfs?

The nigger on the bottom left throwing up gang signs.

Attached: gang signs.jpg (200x200, 19K)

The first German is probably from a state governed by (((SPD))) or (((Grüne))). In Bavarya your grades in Grundschule are the only thing that matters, we don't give a fuck about the parents' opinion. That's why my Gymnasium had less than 10 Kanaken in total. However, it's different in the cities, shitskins get pity grades and manage to go to Gymnasium there as well.

Nevermind they were indeed Finnish, I found it.

Attached: lol.jpg (1242x1259, 1.09M)

We call this town Moskwabad.
youtube.com/watch?v=UF8DTBLwASU

There is much more rapugees from Middle Asia in some Moskwabad's districts then native russians.
The celebrating Tchurban Bayram
m.nazaccent.ru/content/28002-kurban-bajram-v-moskve-otmetili-226-tysyach.html

And we are talking only about rapugees from Middle Asia, but there are some regions like Chechnya or Dagestan, natural muslim shitholes with big support of goverment and wide criminal and corruption activity or Republic of Saha, where you could be killed very easily in any time(Saha has the biggest kill-ratio in Russia)

At least, we have given thousands recruits for Islamic State, more than any other european country.

Attached: 14292680878520.jpg (610x385, 25K)

Whiteness is a social construct.

Cringe, a social construct is a social construct.

Fuck. the western world is fucking burning...

Attached: windwindwind.jpg (1485x1114, 87K)

>gang

Attached: EphremYohannes3_640.jpg (640x546, 56K)

Attached: EphremYohannes_640.jpg (640x638, 70K)

This picture is racism, mountain "international banker".

Chick in cream dress has great milkers desu

Orange? Or am i fucking colour blind.

I got into an verbal altercation with one over a road rage incident, he is a nord tall as I am. He was shaking and his arms and hand looked like he had never labored in his life. I almost accused of betraying the fatherland, but I would have been a hypocrite. The German part of my family has been here since the 1600’s and I a mutt of multiple euro countries.

Well it is the best we can do, Latvianon. It is not like you or Estonia have the tanks to save the white race.

>One of the truly great things America has exported from the culture enriching itself world wide

Just wait until there is another one on the opposite side throwing different sets & they start “stacking” on each other

You fell for putin shill "white saviour" meme.
youtu.be/erceUv9ccg0

This is actually totally plausible.

Attached: armchair psychologist.png (600x751, 603K)

therahnuma.com/250000-muslims-flock-to-moscows-cathedral-mosque-for-eid-prayer/

lol

Attached: russia-eid-e1498431274729.jpg (530x298, 58K)