Why the hell is molestation so fucking common. Holy shit

Why the hell is molestation so fucking common. Holy shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-130800.png (2048x437, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uZ-j2jm8oDc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews and priests have been having a feast

the old consume the energy of the young constantly in all of its forms

women lie and falsify their own memories to justify their failures and shortcomings

Attached: 1554135918213.jpg (789x740, 331K)

First come first served you jealous..

Does this include "stare rape"?

Gotta get em' while they're thin and sexy before they gain 300 lbs.

Sincerely,

Joseph R. Biden Jr.

Unless we know how they define "sexual abuse" this doesn't mean much.

My personally collected statistics were more like every girl I ever fucking met in high school had been or was currently being molested at home. I was way more open about it than most back then, pre 9/11.

It’s not just shame that keeps girls from reporting, but the imagined stress and toll it takes on siblings and other parent(s) also factor in.

It’s almost like the bread winner can always treat everyone else like shit and get away with it...

>Ironically they’re trying to add pedophilla to the LGBT spectrum

>My personally collected statstics
AKA:
>She's talking about her night out with Johnny. She must've been raped by her father.

Attached: 1559072308377.jpg (300x300, 19K)

indeed

Attached: biden.jpg (544x533, 42K)

>leave single mothers in charge of raising children as state policy
>wonder where it all went so wrong

Before their 18th. So that includes the 14-18 year olds who party hard.

>It’s almost like the bread winner can always treat everyone else like shit and get away with it...
In what kind of fantasy land are you?

Because many people have animal like consciousness, means they are unconscious and not being able to control their lower impulses

Perhaps half of the females of my very suburban very white very middle class high school were too cool for the males, they partied with college guys from the local state school across town before they were legal, hell before they could even drive, which pairing meets the criteria for statutory. This is so commonplace no one even bothers remarking about it, it feels silly to even point it out.

>In what kind of fantasy land are you?
it's called real life, leaf - not that you'd know anything about that with your drama-school tier leadership and general aspergers level iq

My man it says sexually abused not raped. That could mean just about anything to anyone. If a guy made out with her when she was drunk that can be considered sexual abuse.

>MUH LEAF, MUH TROU D'EAU
pathetic, seething mutt

Even in the only first world nation on Earth, Japan, is molestation very common. They don't rape unlike we niggers in the West, but they definitely still molest.
Men just want to fuck, simple as that. Only sex robots will fix this.

Catholicism

I'd like to know what all they're considering as "sexually abused" and how many of the underaged victims were actually willing participants and what were the ages of the victims and perpetrators.

hot

>sexually abused
includes sexual advances you didn't want to accept?
includes ass grabs?
honestly, most of this shit is just failed foreplay attempts by other young men, spun into a narrative of victim-hood.

Who are the Queens of Victimhood?
you should have guessed.

Attached: 1549072492273.jpg (2700x2762, 3.67M)

>Who are the Queens of Victimhood?
>you should have guessed.
whoops, that original was only the mouthpiece.

Attached: 1547487690312.jpg (1600x2812, 464K)

>They don't count genital cutting

The modern adult male hahaha daddy spank me . Let me make you happy daddy.
Adult males in 2019 are men hahaha

this shits ueless without specific qualifiers on the stats. otherwise you dont know (((who))) and under (((what))) circumstances this 20% was arrived at.

let cunt dyke feminists run the numbers and they will arrive at 100% of women have been sexual abused (ocularly raped).

That number is absolute bullshit.

Priests aren't into little girls.

Girl pinched my butt once, can confirm.

A person I graduated with (97) recently got convicted for 1st degree sexual assault of a minor. Evangelical too, thought the kid was asleep.

homosexuals

It's not. Women are complete whores and now they just claim they didn't want it later so feel better about their whore selves.

Because the new definition for the treshold of what constitutes molestation it has magnified the numbers exponentially.

no but really. They dont generally collect statistics on it but the majority of black girls get molested by a family member or mommys boyfriend

Attached: Bb9Tb1wCEAA3TtR.png (500x373, 216K)

Nailed it

>He's never been sexually assaulted
I'm sorry user, but you're ugly. If you were good looking it would have happened at least once.

Well, it is more common than it should be, sure. But kids aren't just getting raped all the time. I mean, they are, but there is more to it than that. I was "sexually abused before my 18th birthday." Once when I was a little kid, I was convinced to touch another kid my age. Not exactly what you think of when you hear sexual abuse, right? There was another time when I was 17, but that was really just a stupid decision on my part, not sexual abuse.

A lot of the statistics are probably like that. But for God sake, guard your kids. No one else is going to.

Attached: 1474930187922.jpg (600x800, 86K)

Every girl should be fucked by her father. Girls would grow up healthier and happier if they were dicked down by daddy from time they are toddlers.
FACT: daddy cummies are good for little girls eating

No JIDF
that's sick

BUT IT WASNT NO
MICHAEL JACKSON

You're fucking retarded and so is the other retard with his fantasy about every girl in school being secretly molested. How the fuck do you subhumans even operate believing shit like that?

This. A lot of these girls raised on social media like FB & Twitter will claim they were sexually abused for retweets/likes/shares & whatever else social media has.

Anyone have statistics on child-abuse in the catholic church?
It's always better to have numbers.

Reported and uploaded to the FBI headquarters. You have been Glow'd.

It isn't at a higher rate than anyone who deals with children.

related:

>be police officer in 1987
>arrest 2 men who were watching over 6 children
>children dont know what a tv or telephone is
>children tell they only get food as a reward
>wtf.jpg
>take part in raid of related cult appartement
>find thousands of pictures
>the immages of the dead goat and the bloodied naked children who were forced to kill it can not be unseen...

audio book version here:
youtu.be/uZ-j2jm8oDc

Attached: the finders 1987.jpg (1276x3412, 1.78M)

Are you implying that the recent scandal about child trafficking to global elites is related to this?

I've researched this before, Molestation is abouthalf the rate in the church when compared the general public. So statistically having your kids around strangers or relatives is more dangerous to your kids than them hanging around at the church.

Because most of the world is filled with shitty people
What we consider immoral as Europeans is normal in a shit load of other places and tolerated in even more

This

Attached: 1527173026873.jpg (1200x2231, 922K)

It's because of those sexy kids!

>his fantasy
>her reality

Re read faggot. Molested by family members. Not class mates or frat boys.

Personally 3 adult men molested (not raped) me before I was 18. Now I’m obsessed with hunting pedos instead of being a regular goy

kids just keep getting sexier

Judging by your flag you are probably a spic so it doesn't really surprise me that every underaged girl you know was molested by a relative

Attached: 1536069122088.jpg (594x600, 55K)

only 20% of girls before 18?! i don't think so.
good luck finding a 15 year old virgin in 2019.
they are fucking walling by 21 here.

Attached: 1550923658173.jpg (1600x900, 240K)

My sister made these claims during rehab after an epic meth binge. Against my father, brother, and me.

5 years layer she graduates college and claims to not know what we are talking about.

this

Molestation most likely still happens far too much, but no where near as much due to the fact that women love lying.

Attached: 1532816093411.jpg (1099x653, 222K)

“Abuse” = daddy/male issues = tit, clit, tongue, other piercings = fun sex with hoes.

Can someone explain how that’s a bad thing?

The question you should be asking is, if its so socially wide spread, why is it illegal?

>he gots a point
MIND BLOWN

Fuck man, that's awful.

Attached: wojack.png (480x478, 375K)

Teen pussy is the best pussy.