Can we replicate the energy of the 2016 election again?

Can we replicate the energy of the 2016 election again?

youtube.com/watch?v=gWAgIVNzHKs

Attached: memewar.jpg (212x237, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.vn/kaRXy
youtube.com/watch?v=yORzKz6ZvKg
theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/09/20/cnn-report-thousand-of-minnesota-democrats-switch-to-support-trump/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>caring about this jew anymore
no

Attached: 1565039326880.jpg (1014x1024, 247K)

We may never feel that engery again in our lives, it really was special. Regardless of the let down Trump is, that feeling in 2016 will always be etched in my mind. It was like a glimpse into what is possible when we all have something to work towards

yes and no.
they're going to try and shut down most online efforts.

The memes come after the Democrat nominee is chosen. Even then, Trump basically already has 2020 in the bag. It won't be 2016 fun but it will be fun

Ur retarded. He lost PA and WI and potentially FL and NC too. Turning his back on his base doesn’t make up for the left being insane. There are too many spics here now

it really was incredible. nobody thought trump would win. the complete reversal literally shattered minds. it was fucking hilarious and awesome time.

it wont be the same again unless we see genuine swamp draining but its been so quiet as of late. the shit tey tried to pull in rigging the election and/or taking out trump was astounding.

no. this site is mostly teenagers at this point

Even dems have basically given up on 2020. Trump will definitely be reelected

Attached: st186F.png (585x665, 360K)

You made the hairs on the back of my neck stand with that post user. 2016... what a year to be alive

No. You faggots had your chance to destroy the country. Don't be a traitor-faggot next time.

>He lost PA and WI
And Hillary has a 99% chance of winning. How can you lose something that has not even happened yet?

If Trump didn't get full on Zion stooge yes but he did so no

Trump can win thru intrigue. Apply all your memery into conquering evil, that will ensure Trump's win anyway, since these things go hand in hand. But either way, evil has got to fucking go, so as I said, target that instead with your wizardry.

OPs pic gives me chills. Pol was truly a great board back then, and it had wonderfully positive and upbeat vibe, I've never felt that anywhere else on the internet before. Goddam it was comfy to post on here during the NZ winter (June July August) with a roaring logfire going and some tendies. And then election day, I remember helping a friend welding his RV roof and coming back home, turn on my computer and there Trump was with a huge lead. And that night I watched his victory speech on my laptop while sitting outside in the warm summer air.

There will never be another 2016 again

No.
We need to move forward.

Attached: 689f7f62393a95d12c10f7656d40d90f-imagejpeg.jpg (750x926, 62K)

We'll make 2020 even more autistic than 2016.

Of course not. Nothing can ever come close to that. 2020 will still be fun though. Maybe not magical but at least fun.

Attached: hahahahahaa6.jpg (1024x742, 368K)

It's fun and shit, but could we use this to get someone "more reasonable" up there? I mean as reasonable as candidates go, like Yang.

Even CNN did a feature yesterday on how traditionally democrat Minnesota is turning to Trump. Democrats are hemorrhaging their base

this

It will just be like 2016 except a little less supporters of trump.
My Predictions
Trump - 2865
? - 276

Attached: af74efa2f173002d6272d545c4e8d7bd3a32a52c7545cc8f484d7c65ac990331_3.jpg (640x430, 28K)

Minnesota really? I missed that one. Sounds like people are getting fed up of all those Somolians

Attached: TrumpWillWin2020.jpg (1780x1310, 1.18M)

Hello plebbit.

FPBP. There won't be the same energy for Trump in 2020 because he's exposed himself as yet another neocon happily swimming in the DC swamp.

Yang vs Trump would be ideal. That would definitely be magical. He's the only other canidate with meme potential.

cringe and virginpilled

And as sure as Men can't stop the Earth from spinning, Trump himself (and I deeply admire him, he tried something nobody else did in a long time, which is to try to make America and the West free, a task at which he unfortunately failed) can't stop the Jews from Jeweing and try to take over the West, which they are trying, and which they will be successful at, like they succeeded at the take over of Russia via the communist revolution, but the modern Jews in America and Israel are going to complete their take over of another Country in a different fashion: by having their hands on every piece of critical national security infrastructure handed out to Israeli Mossad connected companies, and Trump is handing out that critical national security infrastructure into the hands of Mossad related companies freely:

archive.vn/kaRXy - "How the CIA, Mossad and “the Epstein Network” are Exploiting Mass Shootings to Create an Orwellian Nightmare"

youtube.com/watch?v=yORzKz6ZvKg - "The Zionist Surveillance Web"

This will have various consequences, one of which will be the same ones that resulted from the Jewish communist take over of Russia with the USSR: generalized, uncontrollable revolt against Jews. Now in America and Israel like in pre-Soviet Union Russia, Jews as a group don't want equality, they want to command and lead as a privileged minority in Western Countries with a weakened demographic majority (while remaining a majority in Israel, off course). Trump has decided for some reason that for the US government and the USA as a state, this was an impossible outcome to resist. This vassalization of the USA to the state of Israel will result in discontent and a sense of lack of legitimacy of the government, as well as widespread censorship and harassment of the population in the name of the zionist agenda (which is always Israel first, and everyone including America always behind), which will fuel motivation for the Balkanization of the US.

I predict that criticism of Israel and Jewish collective power will become illegal in the US by labeling that speech as seditious.

We can make a shit lot of Native American memes for Elizabeth Warren.

This will have various consequences, one of which will be the same ones that resulted from the Jewish communist take over of Russia with the USSR: generalized, uncontrollable revolt against Jews. Now in America and Israel like in pre-Soviet Union Russia, Jews as a group don't want equality, they want to command and lead as a privileged minority in Western Countries with a weakened demographic majority (while remaining a majority in Israel, off course). Trump has decided for some reason that for the US government and the USA as a state, this was an impossible outcome to resist. This vassalization of the USA to the state of Israel will result in discontent and a sense of lack of legitimacy of the government, as well as widespread censorship and harassment of the population in the name of the zionist agenda (which is always Israel first, and everyone including America always behind), which will fuel motivation for the Balkanization of the US.

I predict that criticism of Israel and Jewish collective power will become illegal in the US by labeling that speech as seditious...

Attached: 1547139987563.jpg (863x1280, 395K)

Too bad Trump won't save the US.

>Can we replicate the energy of the 2016 election again?

As soon as Warren wins the nomination.
She's going to shit all over Trump's face.

Trump will lose.
Accelarate that shit.

Yeah I was surprised they ran it
theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/09/20/cnn-report-thousand-of-minnesota-democrats-switch-to-support-trump/

Attached: Screenshot_20190924_005316.jpg (1078x1797, 411K)

there is no need to replicate the energy at this point as trump is a she-in at this point. maybe at some point the energy will need to be replicated, but not now. rest user. saged.

Nothing will beat 2016 just because it was so so unexpected for him to win and everyone thought that Trump would usher in an era of paleoconservatism. Unfortunately he only met everyone halfway and did dissapoint quite a lot, though some of that was dem obstruction. The energy won't be as high in 2020 unless Trump runs on something seen as radical by today's standards, like limiting immigration to Europe once again. But either way Trump has it in the bag for 2020 just based on democrats really pushing away the moderate dems with their insanity.

Trumo will take a shit on warrens chest.

Trump***

Did you fall for the muh deport 11 million illegals thing?

no because trump is a kike.

Trump is literally giving away control of critical national security infrastructure to Israel, and when people start to call him out on it, he will have to suppress them or censor them in order to keep order and in power, and as more people realize that he is not in fact liberating them but merely replacing one establishment with another one, they will revolt, and the balkanization and pogroms will start soon after that revolt.
This is simple math, unless Trump pulls a switcheroo on Israel and all the zionists which have ties with him, and while I used to believe he would do it, that was before I learned that he was literally handing out critical national security infrastructure handed out to Israeli Mossad connected companies.

I hope we get live streams from the pogroms, fucking kikes destroy every thing they touch like the cancer they are.

I am really sad about this.

Haha le meme war. Niggers are literally calling for the death of whites and its been sanctioned by the government lol we need a new wojack

>nobody thought trump would win.

Except for the owners of this country to shut the plebs and boomers up for a few more years while they geared up to finish us off as a meaningful demographic.

Let down? I got what I wanted. No stupid bitch prez and protests out the ass

This.

Attached: 0_1_c_White_Nationalism_terrorism_classificatio_MEME_2.png (590x310, 114K)

>we need a new wojack

Attached: 1564174318322.jpg (1280x1260, 330K)

No RAISE Act, no end of DACA, no wall, muh unaccompanied minors surging in at highest ever levels, I was an unabashed single-issue voter over immigration.

If nothing meaningful will be done in that area, then at least let’s cash in on the free college and Medicare-for-all. I’ll be voting Democrat to get some Millennial gibs now that it appears someone not pure evil like Hillary will be nominated.

We can if we suck each other's cocks. Feel a hard cock in between your legs, in your hands. Fuck my shit hole.

Who ever wins I can't wait for the massive salt minds of people who voted for the other person.

Jow Forums is slated to be pulled down 1/2020. I have sources.

If they do it, this timing makes sense

>You faggots had your chance to destroy the country
That's exactly what they did tho

Yes

Attached: C11543E5-FA06-4D7F-B6F9-21ADF3AA6A5F.png (250x250, 72K)

Based. But why do Euros always know more about US politics than Americans? It's nuts!

I'm English, I've only got 2 English speaking news channels on my tv package...bbc and cnn. I mostly leave CNN on in the background when I'm doing other stuff at home to see what lies they spin. I'm at home a lot so pick up a lot of the (((headlines)))

Muslims are no longer safe in the West. Leave while you can. Ill pray for you.

>muh black pill
Kys faggot hes gonna win

Checked

>guys we made Sheldon Adelsons candidate win
>What a glorious moment in time it was!!!!

Oh how the mighty have fallen....

You dont have to. So long as progressives are what the Dems are selling; they have zero chance of winning.

Op, before the thread is dead.

2020 will be the final nail in the coffin. We will win. History will never forget that we did not go quietly into that silent night.
This could be the final battle of the West, so lets make it a firework show.

Attached: 1564181304664.jpg (1280x992, 581K)

Rise up as the Germans did in the past, but this time we'll be united in our cause. Not to be fooled again.
Apologies to the Germans that we put down twice, that I may lend a hand to help you get back up and fight one more time but this time with us by your sides.

Attached: awoolegi.gif (886x1242, 3.34M)

We've not had any opportunities to replicate the energy of the 2016 election.

Remember, it's a primarily english speaking board. Our memes failed to sway most of the European countries elections.

But Brexit & Trump both happened in the same year.

2020 is gonna be big lads.

Fuck grandpa why do you look like a slug creature?

That's what war does son... that's what war does...

Attached: 1565039847895.jpg (803x737, 112K)

czechd

Attached: 1553225331081.jpg (400x401, 17K)