GLOW NIGGERS GO AFTER ARMY SOLDIER FOR BOMBING THREAT

Daily reminder that anyone who discusses terrorist threats/violence is a glownigger. Anyone who discusses popping off a civil war, unironically, is a glownigger.

>Federal investigators are more conscious of >nationalist and right-wing terrorism after an >attack in El Paso, Texas, in August targeted >Latinos and killed 22 people.
The fucking retard in El Paso did this shit.
Schizos are quickly destroying this board and any influence it previously had in influencing society. Normies don't look at you schizo freaks as "cool" or "inspiring", they see you as retarded incels who spent too much time on the internet and got hyped up in an echo cha,mber.
Stop being Schizos, SCHIZOFAGS!

ibtimes.com/terrorism-us-fbi-arrests-army-soldier-who-planned-bomb-major-news-outlet-join-far-2831648

Attached: FBI.png (968x704, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gunfreezone.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/improvised-munitions-handbook.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=5VmC3i23CFM
baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/05/fatal-officer-involved-shooting-in-anne-arundel-county/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based

glow my dick

Hey there fellow white supremacists!

If you're going to kill people or blow something up just do it without telling anyone you pussies

Just look at this autistic retard...

Attached: jarrett-william-smith.-fb.png (151x530, 90K)

This, or if you decide to go full retard and play along into an FBI sting, have the courtesy to at least replace the fake explosives they give you with real ones as a funny joke.

N

I

They got nothing on him. It's not illegal to disseminate information about gun-making or explosives.

He made threats apparently.

There were no specific threats, as always.

So did he have the financial backing to get the materials to do it?

Attached: 1567473912940.jpg (1125x1546, 700K)

>In one exchange Friday with an FBI undercover agent on the encrypted messaging service Telegram, Smith discussed using various household chemicals and commonly available equipment to make a bomb.
Feds are on Telegram. Imagine my shock...

>When the undercover agent asked Smith if there was anyone in Texas who would be a good fit for "fire, destruction and death," Smith reportedly replied, "Outside of Beto? I don't know enough people that would be relevant enough to cause a change if they died" — an apparent reference to former Texas Rep. Beto O'Rourke, who is running for the Democratic presidential nomination.
He's done for.

>a good fit for "fire, destruction and death,"
Rather vague.

So basically, the U.S. military is actively propagandizing the public...
Trump has been an absolute failure. What's worse, the right won't criticize him. The right would be up in arms if a democratic administration was doing this. The MAGA cult won't let anyone criticize Trump...

Tell that to a jury hellbent on prosecuting "racists" and "Nazis". James Fields got convicted for self-defense. This guy doesn't stand a chance.

Most of us attracted to places like /pol have been ridiculed since the cradle, try a different approach.

>James Fields got convicted for self-defense.
James Fields is a retard who took a plea deal.

You think a jury won't fuck this kid up his ass? You're delusional if you think they won't.

His options were plead guilty or get executed by a jury in a pozzed jurisdiction out for blood.

Something like 11.5 percent of white males in the US hold "far
Right" views, that's 11+ million people. These numbers of idiots doing shit like that are statistically insignificant and reflect that most understand the need to
wield government power to
use legal force vs doing
dumb shit like this guy in this day and age. It's good they caught him because he just would have gotten further rights taken from law abiding whites.

No. I think the case will be thrown out.

Jew OP, sage and hide. Civil war is needed to fix this country. We don't want to live with you. Get out or settle for part of this nation for your own selves. Stop fucking with us and leave our shit.

Civil war is not going to happen unless ((they)) want it to. Thats why prominent people in either movement always turn out to be fuckin' shills.

Attached: 79891-full.png (604x516, 165K)

You're have way too much faith in the justice system

That is not a threat.

This man broke no law. This is another political prisoner.

Exactly.

I have zero faith in any of their systems.

I thought I read somewhere they have a conviction rate of like 99%. Everyone is guilty at the federal level apparently.

What civil war, retard? What sides will be fighting? What will be the objectives? You schizos who go on about civil war are retarded. Did Brazil have a civil war? Or did it just descend into Mudland? Civil wat isn't our future, Brazil is. There will be no collapse. The "collapse" is just "the rapture" for millennials and doomers. It's just st a cope

Their systems are meant to demoralize us.

And our taxes pay for it to keep running. We are paying kikes to enslave us and then replace us and our children.

Nope. Those are plea deals. They have a conviction rate in the 90s, most of it is plea deals. Most charges are bluffs.

Hello? CIA?
Willing to work.
Reasonable rates.
I just want to shitpost all day.
Call me.

It is quite simple.

Working american citizens versus those that subvert us.

It is not that hard. Faggot.

Join me in taking the blackpill. Will you fight or give up? What will your tipping point be?

>charged with one count of distributing information related to explosives and weapons of mass destruction.

Apparently this is a law? How is this possible if libraries have books and the government literally puts out manuals to the public on this shit on .gov websites with their army manuals

>What civil war, retard? What sides will be fighting? What will be the objectives?
Any employee of the mainstream media or federal government.

Do you really want us to believe it's kikes that are pulling the strings, or do you want to buy into their hologram that everyone's in control.

THERE WILL BE NO CIVIL WAR. THERE WILL BE NO COLLAPSED. You're living in a bubble. The vast majority of people will simply allow the country decay into nothingness

The Null Set Collective, Blue Vein Order and the Novuteran Territorial Imperative vs your government and your political left/right factions.

Exfiltration of all particular mixed race "American" individuals into Northern Canada and the foundation of a better country for our kind than you jew loving fagosexuals. A border between Northern Canada which is ethnically Inuit and Southern Canada which is mostly White. An end to globalism and interaction with Amerifreaks and kikes.

We aren't talking about Brazil.

Hello my (((fellow white person)))

People think that since the media hates him he is one of us. The media hates him purely so the right will love him. That way he can get away with anything.

I doubt it.

This, and the elite in the west seem
Intent on starting a big war with the Middle East and other groups here in the west maybe Central America and Asia just going off of the circumstantial evidence based off their actions

Mostly based. Fully checked.

This. Most charges are BS tactics to scare you into a plea. Fight it all and they usually drop the case or it gets thrown out by a judge, because there isnt enough evidence of any actual crime to go to trial. The simple rule I live by when dealing with the government is to drag it out as long as possible and make it cost them as much as possible. Plea deals arent conducive to that strategy.

>The vast majority of people will simply allow the country decay into nothingness
What will you do? Will you allow it to decay in to nothingness? Sit on the sidelines watching while hiding behind the excuse of there was nothing you could do?

Its not a law.

Test

Why stop at the Federal gov? Most of our state and local governments have been infiltrated too.

Anyone who is dumb enough not to intuitively understand honestly deserves to be locked in a cage by ZOG

Because state government is what we try to fix. Federal government is an overreaching tyrannical organization

Attached: 1546962341454.jpg (750x554, 406K)

The system of usury is no mistake. The global effort to genocide europeans is no mistake.

The national blood libel of american children with mass circumcision is no mistake.

It is no mistake that jews make up a mere sliver in all western nations yet are at the helm of all major industries and infrastructure.

Well then why does it say he was charged with it? Article error or?

>fixing democracy through voting on any level

Your forefathers warned you about this.

Red flag laws are legal in like 17 states. There will be no saving any of the traitors.

Shut the fuck up, schizo

To sound scary in the news and suppress similar speech to his.

>>fixing democracy through voting on any level
>Your forefathers warned you about this.
Where in my post did I say anything about voting?

the people can not be all, & always, well informed. the part which is wrong [. . .] will be discontented in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. if they remain quiet under such misconceptions it is a lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. we have had 13. states independant 11. years. there has been one rebellion. that comes to one rebellion in a century & a half for each state. what country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve it’s liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? let them take arms. the remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. what signify a few lives lost in a century or two? the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it’s natural manure.
And I would support anybody about to have their property seized through a red flag law killing any enforcing officer.

The last 50 years are a good case study supporting my hypothesis

Hello it seems you've avoided my question
What will you do? Will you allow it to decay in to nothingness? Sit on the sidelines watching while hiding behind the excuse of there was nothing you could do?

>former Army
>bomb CNN
>flees to Ukraine
You wanna know how I know this is a fake and gay psyop?

Attached: Glow.jpg (852x1024, 123K)

Its not enough to wait for them to come for you. The laws are wholly unconstitutional. Anyone who passes or enforces these laws will become a target and rightfully so.

>Its not enough to wait for them to come for you
That's true, and it's up to each of us as individuals to decide when and what for we are willing to lay down our lives.

Attached: andersSmile_2255092b.jpg (620x387, 42K)

There are several idioms that deal with usury.

For example: Give an inch and they'll take a mile.

It is not that the jews stole from the whites, its that the whites delegated all the decision making power to the jews in exchange for peace of mind.

Now that we're all waking up, we're blaming the jews for giving us what we wanted? A security blanket in a safe space. Are we so ungrateful?

Bite the hand that feeds. That is what you white people are doing, instead of playing the game and reaping what you sew you bring to the light all the players of the game. If you wanna win you gotta play, and it's pretty clear what the rules are to win.

Fuck off with your antisemitic rhetoric. We've all heard it before. I'd rather own up to the shit than cower in fear while pointing a finger back to the corner where you belong.

It's not anyones fault white people have become an emasculated cuckold race. Everyone else simply played the game by the rules set forth by white people and ended up being better at playing.

Play stupid games. Win stupid prizes. Here is you with your pants down around your ankles. You look like an ass and you smell like one, too. Go home and take a shower you worthless scum bag.

Red flag laws are legal in zero states and fuck you for implying otherwise.

Attached: how_about_no_scott.jpg (200x169, 13K)

The forefathers also split the British empire in half which has almost destroyed Europa and eventually got
Their nation taken back by the federal reserve and British intelligence and the likes of (((rothschilds))) anyways so they aren't exactly perfect

This post is so kikish it actually makes me want to look up the local synagogues.

Attached: 1555695544981.jpg (742x1024, 143K)

What is astounding to me is how retards like this trust ANYONE online, especially when they know little to nothing about them. Communicating about anything dodgy no matter what it is electronically is just asking to get ZOG'd. Glowniggers are everywhere. Just earlier in the last thread about this guy some fed started spamming bomb making instructions. Really makes me think

The time to do something was 30 years ago. It's over now, there's nothing anyone can do now. Our fate is already sealed.

Well said user.

No one's forcing you to suck jew cock.

That was exactly my point.

How much of our world do jews need to be responsible for running before we're allowed to blame them when it goes bad?

Attached: 1544332280139.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

>it's hopeless, goy

>OP

Attached: i cant even.jpg (500x573, 45K)

>Sit on the sidelines watching while hiding behind the excuse of there was nothing you could do?
There you go, just don't try to convince other people to go down the same route as you, coward

Oh yeah, here's a link to the Army Improvised Munitions Handbook if anyone is interested.

Hope they don't arrest me for linking to publicly available information. Kek.

gunfreezone.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/improvised-munitions-handbook.pdf

Yes. You happy now? What else am I going to do? I'm not going to do some stupid shit. I'm going to live my life

>So basically, the U.S. military is actively propagandizing the public...
It has been doing that for 70 years.

user, George W Bush came right out and admitted it in a press interview like it was no big deal almost 20 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=5VmC3i23CFM

Attached: 1446238662173.jpg (559x649, 64K)

>What else am I going to do?
You'll do nothing, you're already the goodest goy and it would be impossible for me to change your mind this deep in to your conditioning.

That's a really good question.

Let me expand on that thought.

If you have faith in humanity than its neither here nor there of which religion or race of man has the highest percentage of (((leaders))).

If you do not have faith in humanity, you are forced by default to have faith in (((systematic provisions))).

Now where does that leave us? Well we can dismiss all accountability and throw our hands up and begrudgingly choke on a big fat L or do we wisen up and think harder?

We can continue to try naming the jew and end up nowhere because nobody cares, or we can dumb things down enough for the average NPC normie to digest. We've had much progress with calling them the 1%, they seemed on board with that.

Wake up, retard. It's over. I'm just stating reality.

>Anyone who discusses popping off a civil war, unironically, is a glownigger.

I guarantee you the dude who pops it off won't say a thing

What are you going to do about it, user? Exactly. You aren't going to make a change, so don't criticize me for not doing anything.

>Beto
>relevant

Attached: 1496866155677.jpg (507x425, 20K)

What are you going to do, faggot? Get yourself locked up like an autist?

> than its neither here nor there of which religion or race of man has the highest percentage of (((leaders))).
Except when that highest percentage belongs to a particular tribe of people who proclaim that people of other tribes are dangerous and not allowed to hold such a high percentage of even their own nation's population. So of course now that you are comfortably at the heads of our companies and country the focus shouldn't be on who is leading, no no that would point too quickly to kikes.

>If you do not have faith in humanity, you are forced by default to have faith in (((systematic provisions))).
I have faith in the ability for the remaining white population to unite against a newly revealed foe in the jews. At this point you live comfortably under a veil of propaganda. That veil is slowly being lifted, you weren't able to control the message in time for the kids and now they know more about the evils of kikes than ever before.

>We can continue to try naming the jew and end up nowhere because nobody cares
Nobody cares because they don't know just how tight the tentacles of kikedom is on our country. "The jews own the media" is a cute joke until they get their eyes forced open to show kikes run every industry

lmao shut up coward, the adults are talking

yea it looks that way. Your kids will grow up as a minority and have propaganda coming from every direction attacking their identity and demoralizing them and the thought of going back to an ethnostate like americas used to be will seem ridiculous.

Oh wait thats where we are now.

What an embarrassing post

>Red flag laws are legal in zero states
Are actually retarded? This was big news when it happened last year. Especially because it was the very first case of the law being enforced in Maryland.

>Maryland’s ‘Red Flag’ Law Turns Deadly: Officer Kills Man Who Refused To Turn In Gun
A 61-year-old man is dead after he was shot by an officer trying to enforce Maryland’s new ‘red flag’ law in Ferndale Monday morning. Anne Arundel County Police confirmed the police-involved shooting happened in the 100 block of Linwood Avenue around 5:17 a.m. According to police, two officers serving a new Extreme Risk Protective Order (Red Flag Law), a Maryland protective order to remove guns from a household, shot and killed the man listed on that order. “Under the law, family, police, mental health professionals can all ask for the protective orders to remove weapons,” said Sgt. Jacklyn David, with Anne Arundel County Police.

baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/11/05/fatal-officer-involved-shooting-in-anne-arundel-county/

Attached: 1400009787310.jpg (160x225, 21K)

Not only do they corrode indefinitely, they do so intentionally. It's how money is made. It's how wars are won, and its how people rise to power and become leaders. They say shit rolls down hill, but its shit all the way up from here. I'm not here to tell you you're wrong. I'm here to shift your focus on what's causing the problem to what could be a final solution. ;)

The government does illegal shit, how is this news to you?

The final solution is educating everyone on the truths behind kikes. As we saw in Germany, when the truth is able to shine its light on a festering kike wound beautiful things can happen that takes the entire world to stop.

Attached: 1552753412136.jpg (461x328, 28K)

Attached: IMG_20190917_103159_952.jpg (736x1191, 163K)

Canada isn't much better, faggot

there is also satanist influence, who just want chaos

Attached: 455920577_410333.jpg (1280x726, 287K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-01 Against White Nationalist Terrorism.png (618x6803, 838K)