Is all the India Hate on /pol just Divide and rule tactic?

BREIVIK CALLS ON his “Hindu Nationalist brothers” to “rise up” against the Muslim conquerors of India, and extols Hindu nationalist groups because “they dominate the streets” and “do not tolerate the current injustice and often riot and attack Muslims when things get out of control.” However, he complains, “this behaviour is nonetheless counterproductive.”

“Instead of attacking the Muslims,” he continues, “they should target the category A and B traitors in India and consolidate military cells and actively seek the overthrow of the cultural Marxist government.”

For Breivik, it is essential that far-right, Islamophobic movements in Europe and India “learn from each other and cooperate as much as possible” because “our goals are more or less identical.” He even provides a list of online resources for his readers — and it includes the website of the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh among them.

theintercept.com/2019/09/21/howdy-modi-trump-anders-brevik/

Attached: lkfhdgfhl;kgh.jpg (844x938, 99K)

>Mad Mehdi the Qatari operative

When are the Saudis going to do the right thing and Khashoggi him?

It's a well known fact that the alt-right has it's roots in the misogynistic PUA phenomenon, which was formed through the observation of Indian men interacting with women online. The characteristic combined disdain for women and sad loneliness of the alt-right incels is what gave us Trump, who utilized through anti-Muslim right wing Indian online subversion. It's a long-con from the Indian right to get Trump elected and earn a strong anti-Muslim ally. We were too focused on Russia and we missed who really influenced the 2016 election. It was the Indians all along.

Don't get me wrong. I love Indian nationalists. Just not in my country

HAHHAHAHAHAHHA.
Some one tell Hillary.

Attached: 1566795348024.jpg (600x553, 83K)

This.

Do you have any Indians in France? I thought you guys were taking in mostly African Muslims.

He's going to get caught doing something quite untoward and will be dropped faster than jian ghomeshi.

Yeah I should’ve known that Dinesh D’Souza dbag was up to something. Anyway country is a mess. China is with the Democrats and India is with the Republicans. You also have heavily armed whites who are still a toss up and who the hell knows what the UK and EU are doing. What a fucking shit show.

Give Indian bf

Attached: 696312CE-6607-4B35-AED4-6B1BB8FDFF7C.jpg (240x210, 19K)

Modi hates white people, especially Anglos. He wants revenge for what the British did to India. That’s why he’s sending pajeets to takeover tech jobs in the United States and Great Britain. I honestly hope Imran Khan, despite being a Muslim. Can kick that miserable brown piece of shit to the curb.

D’Souza is a politically illiterate mong, literally everything to him that isn’t neoconservative is Nazism.

Attached: 2363847F-2C1B-4AD9-91A1-860D061FD9FD.jpg (621x414, 31K)

Nobody hates anybody who stays home, minds their own business and doesn't travel abroad.

Dinesh Dsouza is a Christcuck. Christcucks are pussified and will shill for global peace and "anti-bigotry"

Nice try paki

Are you mad that Khan is more of a Chad than Modi ever will be? The fat fuck always bitches about white people and saying how Britain should pay reparations for “oppressing” them. Meanwhile Imran respects Anglos and doesn’t see them as a threat.

No he doesn't. IK is irrelevant as is Pakistan. He has to deal with his country going bankrupt and being China's bitch

>Give Indian bf
What? Are you a Bong Fem-user?

>Pakis
>Chads

Bump

We could learn a thing or two from Modi

Attached: gujarat.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

streetshitters are subhuman sweatshop workers, I don't know what there is to discuss
their pathetic sweatshop shithole could be nuked tomorrow and the planet would only be better off

>I love Indian nationalists
Why? Pakistanis are indefinitely whiter than Abo Pajeets. Any ''white nationalist'' siding with Pajeets is lower than a nigger.