A dying Europe

Fellow Jow Forumslacks,

I'd like to see some opinion on Europe, not the EU. How do we Europeans view ourselves? What is the bedrock of the European continent, or the Western civilization as a whole? Is there still such a thing as an embodiment, a spark that ignited the idea of Europe and the West, it's past ambitions and culture? What heritage do we Europeans share in common?

This may be important for the future.

Attached: map+of+Europe+with+question+mark.jpg (639x526, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1stcontact.com/visas/uk-visas
ingridochmaria.se/2018/10/22/white-south-africans-denied-asylum-despite-death-threat-against-young-daughter/
nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/apr/14/peter-duttons-department-blocked-white-south-african-farmers-asylum-bid
msn.com/g00/en-au/news/australia/we-need-a-lifeline-south-african-mother-45-who-was-raped-by-a-violent-thug-at-gunpoint-in-front-of-her-children-pleads-for-help-after-her-family-was-denied-asylum-in-australia/ar-AAD6lEk?i10c.ua=1&i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8=&i10c.dv=15
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Fellow Jow Forumslacks
cringe

Fuck off, leaf.

have kids or accept the new europeans

We have a special cultural thing in Germany called "Ewige Schuld am Zweiten Weltkrieg" :)

The bedrock? Italy or rather the RCC or even more generally speaking Christianity (Catholicism). The current political climate is the way it is due to the French and their revolution, only worsened by the 2 world wars.

Yeah, but we do not share this disgusting guilt cult with our European neighbors.

>Italy
Be more specific, please. Modern Italy is only slightly older than modern Germany.

Ahjah,was is los mit diesen leute aus Canada die besser halten die mund zu.

Aside from the camps, the Germans ran a proper western war, unlike the Japanese who might as well have been literal alien invaders. Least you can take heart in the fact you can feel shame.

>have kids or accept the new europeans
>this
now be a good boy and hand yourself with an electrical cord you fucking faggot.

make me you fucking turkish scum

We also share Muslims, cheese and reggae

Shaming is my favorite fetish, even more than cock stomping

it is true. ngubu will be the new kraut because krauts decided to have 1.3 kids

Auf ihn den offen mir dir,LOS LOS!

There´s a joke in latin america about that europeans don't know how to clean their ass or the armpits, and that all europe smell like underarm odor.
And another one that gringos (white people in general) don't know how to light a candle (bc have bad fine motor skills)

with the latest decision of your retarded government to distribute another 10 million boat rapugees among the schengen states this continent is fucking done.

unintelligible and irrelevant gibberish

I don't speak kebab, please try again mehmet

Jokes are about all latin america is good for, anyways.

theres a joke in europe that chile isnt a worthless shithole. everyone laughs

>with the latest decision of your retarded government to distribute another 10 million boat rapugees among the schengen states this continent is fucking done.
Not yet. But there isn't much time left. A few European countries regaining their sanity won't be enough, hence why I started this thread.

I don't think most Europeans think about the European identity. I only started thinking about it after spending eight years working in Australia.

you live in still the best countries to ever exist, ever. the day it becomes normal to see dead bodies on the side of the road and people walking past them, then you can consider yourself fucked. until then, you are entitled bitches that dont know anything worse because you living in absolute peak.

Attached: 12.png (750x683, 204K)

Are you the same insecure Hispanic from the future American president Adolf Hitler thread who insisted on being called Hernandez correctly?

No matter how bad you think it is in Germany or France of England or Netherlands... Australia is far far worse.

Do you belong to Europe? Come home.

Literally what a woman would say.
A man says KRIEG!

>Be more specific, please.

Like I stated
>or rather the RCC or even more generally speaking Christianity (Catholicism)

More generally Rome and the establishment of the Holy Roman Empire as it was called. Yes modern day Italy didn't contribute much except for still being the country hosting the pope.

>No matter how bad you think it is in Germany or France of England or Netherlands... Australia is far far worse.
There will always be shitholes, doesn't mean we have to compares ourselves on a shithole level.

Half German Half Swedish here.
I see Europe as in need for help. My Europa is dying due to the hands of immigrants and Jew politicians. We need to fight back and stop this madness.

Attached: IMG_1402.jpg (527x1024, 38K)

I actually welcome it. It's better if everything goes to shit as fast as possible than to cook the frog slowly.

Yeah those Russian civilian casualties look really proper and humane.

>lowest denominator niggerdom is the natural state of mankind

>Do you belong to Europe? Come home.

Europe does not allow white immigrants unless they are rolling in money.

1stcontact.com/visas/uk-visas

this is the "easiest" country in europe to get into, but still the requirements are a bit much for your average white person scattered across the world, which is a couple million. maybe 10million+

How do you know VEE? You are broke anyway after visiting london you poorfag.

>More generally Rome and the establishment of the Holy Roman Empire as it was called.
Excellent, thanks.

Keep em coming.

Don’t care

Teste

We have a joke that youre a literal nigger from a poor 3rd world country.

then do it bitch boy

Those 13 million Russians civilians that died sure proves your point

That's the purpose of this thread, "Svans".

You need to know how bad it can become in a 'modern' country. And you need to study them. But if you don't and just want to be like, 'muh Europe' it's going to get you... nowhere in whatever fight you think you are fighting. Firstly, you vote with your money and stop giving it to shit companies or places that employ people you don't like. Make do with second hand stuff. Why the hell does every main street in Germany have like three H&M's? I'm hot having a dig at you but all that shit is a way to funnel money away from German hands with idiot quality products. Just don't do it Hans!

If you can make it to East Europe no one is going to kick you out. I mean, if you make it to Romania/Hungary... NO ONE IS GOING TO KICK YOU OUT. They will help you. The church and the State.

I will not tolerate memeflags.

That is why I am here. My Viking ancestors didn't fight for no reason. I am a warrior who will save Europe in the upcoming future.

I actually work for a Swiss company. I don't understand what your are saying - who is VEE?

>And you need to study them.
I do, and it's terrifying.
>nowhere in whatever fight you think you are fighting.
Nothing less than the fight for the survival of over 2000 years of civilization.
>Why the hell does every main street in Germany have like three H&M's?
Changing habits of consumerism is not gonna cut it, Bogdan. The first and most important battlefield is the mind of the Europeans. If they do not control their own minds, somebody else will.

>That is why I am here. My Viking ancestors didn't fight for no reason. I am a warrior who will save Europe in the upcoming future.
You are most welcome to return when the time comes.

>If you can make it to East Europe no one is going to kick you out. I mean, if you make it to Romania/Hungary... NO ONE IS GOING TO KICK YOU OUT. They will help you. The church and the State.

ingridochmaria.se/2018/10/22/white-south-africans-denied-asylum-despite-death-threat-against-young-daughter/

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/apr/14/peter-duttons-department-blocked-white-south-african-farmers-asylum-bid

msn.com/g00/en-au/news/australia/we-need-a-lifeline-south-african-mother-45-who-was-raped-by-a-violent-thug-at-gunpoint-in-front-of-her-children-pleads-for-help-after-her-family-was-denied-asylum-in-australia/ar-AAD6lEk?i10c.ua=1&i10c.encReferrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8=&i10c.dv=15
You underestimate how much white countries hate white people. there is no "help" when inside, just deportation.

cause youre scared, you dont have the balls to do it bitch boy

Many people say that Christianity (Catholicism) is not the foundation civilization is build upon. To a certain extent that is not necessarily wrong since civilization i.e. Empires/Kingdoms have existed before (Roman, Greek, Babylonian, etc.). But it is certainly undeniable that European civilization was build by Christianity (Catholicism). What nowadays is considered to be Europe (west, central, north and east) never really had any significant form of civilization before the advent of Christianity. I'm not saying there weren't bad times and horrible catastrophes but Europe's civilization never seemed to really be shaken much by it. You can't really say the same nowadays. With more atheists than ever, degeneracy/sin being at an all time high and an steady influx of foreigners (resembling the last days of the Roman empire). I'm not so sure whether or not civilization will stand in the future.

shaa pajarones hijos del tusi qué se las dan de vío no vengan a wear si aquí estamos de pana y que paza

Step 1: Destroy Germany and all of its inhabitants. They are maniacs and tried to destroy Europe 4 times: Roman collapse, WW1, WW2 and mass migration.

Oh, I agree with you but changing consumerism does make an impact. It's also physiological. The new German is a muslim consumerist. Replace Hans with Mohamed and everything still keeps ticking? At this point I don't think there is the fight in Germany. I mean, more than half your women became whores before WW2. An you imagine that right now? That's the sort of condition for people to be like, 'we have to stop this!'

>.se
>canada
>australia
Cucks and Anglos or both. He said Eastern Europe, but if you want to live next to a faggot, why are you complaining about faggotry?

If any Arab or African is hurting you. Just call my number +1 (608) 249-9446 I will give you support.

I have beaten many opponents in the span of my life time. I can certainly beat up an Arab or African due to the sheer height and weight of my European ancestry which is 6'4 250

You are targeting the wrong countries. Those places are run by pajeets and chongs.

This is so stupid but it actually seems to be THE PLAN and the only plan.

Our history goes way back to who knows when? We’ve traded, battled, celebrated together for an eternity.

I don't know what 6'4 is but I assume 250 is 250kg. You need to keep your weight in check you seem a bit heavy.

ok you "beat up" some people but you dont have the balls or will power to "save" europa
call me a troll or whatever but at the end of the day we are both keyboard warriors and youre precious little plot of land will be dominated by the cousins and cousins of cousins of those arabs you "beat up"
bitch boy

Attached: 1401857132037.jpg (500x560, 191K)

>But it is certainly undeniable that European civilization was build by Christianity (Catholicism).
I disagree here, most of Europe was unified before Theodosius made Christianity state religion of Rome.
>With more atheists than ever, degeneracy/sin being at an all time high and an steady influx of foreigners (resembling the last days of the Roman empire).
Agreed.
>'m not so sure whether or not civilization will stand in the future.
I will not be part of the generation that let Europe die such a gruesome, slow death.
It deserves more than that.

six foot four
idk in meters
250 in pounds
hes probably a fat mutt preaching about
>muh europa

>memeflag
Reveal yourself !

>I will not be part of the generation that let Europe die such a gruesome, slow death.
It won't be slow. Much quicker than you might think. Even though it won't be Europe's death but much rather a cleansing. A phoenix rising out of the ashes.

i am revealed, but you are not
your "superior euro genetics" and save europa
im waiting
bitch boy

>Is there still such a thing as an embodiment, a spark that ignited the idea of Europe and the West, it's past ambitions and culture?
No. Europeans leaders decided to step aside from history when they accepted pax Americana. And now the vast majority of Europeans are LARPing as Burgers. This happened way before mass migration and is the main source of all our problems. If Europeans still had an identity and were proud of it, they would enforce it on immigrants with such zeal than most of them would GTFO

That's the spirit! Way too many defeatist cucks, even on this board.
Also check'd

there is no such a thing as the "european" culture. europe has basically 3 cultures:
> italian and french cultures from the xiv century
> british culture from the xvi century
> austrian-german culture from the xviii century
they obviously influenced each others but they have always been separate and distinguishable.

>It won't be slow. Much quicker than you might think. Even though it won't be Europe's death but much rather a cleansing. A phoenix rising out of the ashes.
That is what we should be working on.

The lack of intelligence and self awareness coming from you oozes slider intentions, you abhorent slav

Three European cultures. Got it.

This. We’re much more concerned about ethnicity and the differences between ourselves. I still get annoyed when people say things like they “went to Europe and everything was ___ there!” but spending time abroad definitely helps you see that there are quite a few similarities between our countries. When I said I like to go on walks during a foreign language class here everyone was confused until the professor said it’s common in Europe. I never would’ve even considered such a trivial thing to be part of “european” culture.

Good point. But what do they have in common, what values do they share?
Or more specifically, what makes us European and not just Italians, British, German etc.?

Or the laws are so shit that nobody marries and doesn't want any kids

canadians are just shit tier, like wow

Attached: holyshit.gif (400x275, 1.15M)

Western civilisation is up for destruction. Europe will keep going without them

I am counting niggers on my way to work and back. Its getting black also here. At the morning there are no niggers but a lot in the evening.

>How do we Europeans view ourselves?
No European needs to ask this.
>What is the bedrock of the European continent, or the Western civilization as a whole?
There were seven major groups of European culture; Anglo, French, Italian, German, Polish/Lithuanian, Russian, and Scandinavian. Poland/Lithuania got BTFO out kebab and communism, Russia got destroyed by communism, French fell to revolutionaries, Italian fell because of nepotistic tendencies from the very beginning that made everyone else look trustworthy, German culture was doomed by autism and nihilism, Scandinavians are too isolationist, and Anglos are literally kikes.
>That third question
No.
>What heritage do we Europeans share in common?
Spengler was quite clear, there is no pan-European spirit.

You're just mad because you lost the shitposting war

Attached: australia.webm (406x718, 2.88M)

Interesting. It is a thing though... going for a walk. If the weather is nice, people go for a morning, lunchtime or afternoon walk. Hell, I do it too, I'm like, 'gee it's nice outside I'm going to see the trees and birds and see what else I am lucky to see.' And EVERYTIME I walk I bump into friends or someone that knows someone or whatever and we stop and chat. It's kind of like social media but it's actually IRL and involves appreciation of the environment, the seasons, the going-ons in the city et al. In Australia no-one walked, ever. You need to get a bread 200m down the road? Get in the car. The only people that walked where dog owners but they had special designated areas.

They wake up late... no job to get to.

What defines us as europeans?

Nordicist drivel and the insistence of northern europeans to destroy the continent for 2200 years now.

>who sacked rome?
>who sacked constantinople in 1204?
>who stole white european women and sold them to jews and muslims?
>who killed over 60,000,000 europeans in the two world wars?
>who created the ideology of nordicism by usurping other nations' mythohistory?
>who is inviting muslim refugees in droves?
>who is forcing the rest of EU to comply with open borders, migration, and muslim take-over?
>who is championing an EU army?

How is it that all the ills that have befell europe in the last 2200 years are exclusively by the hands of Germans, Scandinavians, and Anglos?
Can you dispute it?

What defines us? A group of nations have been trying to destroy the continent for millennia, when other nations produced the very spark of civilization.

Attached: 1540539183251.jpg (300x429, 27K)

I knew it was you, nigger spic!

> what makes us europeans
it's a fake identity, created with christianity. "european" is just another word for "christian". but christianity fell apart in 1517, italians remained catholic, germans became protestant, british became anglican. than some romantic authors resuscitated the idea, like novalis, who wrote "christendom or europe" , or many idealist philosophers. but it was a greenhouse plant, then as well as today.

Spengler... well that just fucks my life. Some autistic ugly hew said something a long time ago that didn't resonate then or now but you've won. You are amazing.

Europeans share a commonality in:
Religion, Race & Linguistics, also all our cultures are interlinked due to trade and incursions into each others lands over thousands of years.
Generally the worldview and concerns of Europeans/Westerners are very much similar, since OBVIOUSLY we are of the same civilisation.
If the US collapses or if France collapses for instance, their neighbours and much of the Western world will feel it via their economy.
But in any case where any Western country falls, there is a good chance a couple others will follow.

Europeans and Westerners are such a marginal minority of the global population making up a little under 10% if we exclude minorities. That if we are to face a chance against China and the emerging third world economies, we need to combine our strengths.

There is although no justification to dilute and combine all European cultures into 1 megaculture.
It can exist separately, yet for the same reasons - as NATO has existed for that purpose for so long.
(Although it is in the hands of zionist, neoliberal, globalist elite)

The Faustian spirit of the west, and our unique position in the world means we can essentially heave humanity into the future.
As we have done for the past couple centuries. I understand myself acknowledging and stating this appears pretentious and vain. But irrespective of that, it is true human development has been carried by Europeans. If we want to see progress and this world brought out of darkness, we can only really look to ourselves.
Asia, Africa and the Middle East are all very inward looking and poverty stricken. It's really up to the West to carry mankind, but that can only be achieved through relative cooperation.
Also it can only be achieved if the West does not go extinct within this century.

But as it seems, we're dying out - and once we die out the torch will be left to China (Japan is also declining), and perhaps India. If they can leave their squalor.

Attached: France race.jpg (1500x2000, 706K)

wo gehobelt wird fallen späne

Europe is the grand meat grinder and even with this it's the best place on Earth because of the people.

sugma

Attached: anus lick.gif (400x206, 969K)

There are more mice in the field than hawks.

Is that why Europe and the West are the richest bloc of nations ever existing?

You really don't understand and buy the lies.

Great input.
>That if we are to face a chance against China and the emerging third world economies, we need to combine our strengths.
Exactly, but we have to prevent our own destruction first.

I get your point, but that would take too much time - and that is a resource we cannot afford to squander.

likewise

To be honest and unironically our diversity. Our respective cultures and the fact to some degree we can communicate and trade when things are going well. We share some common core values and moral systems. But I look at us a selection of nations that grew up as siblings arguing and bickering, but grew up. Still bitch and snipe about each other. But get along at the family reunions. Just want to say no I'm not a EU supporters. In this context the EU is like a parent that wants some kind of incestuous union between on the kids so they can take it and sell it to the Jews.