Fuck you and your stupid red hat

Historians have a word for Germans who joined the Nazi party, not because they hated Jews, but because out of a hope for restored patriotism, or a sense of economic anxiety, or a hope to preserve their religious values, or dislike of their opponents, or raw political opportunism, or convenience, or ignorance, or greed.

That word is “Nazi.” Nobody cares about their motives anymore.

Attached: download.jpg (634x421, 50K)

mmmm all that dopamine. it must feel so good to spam crap threads

No, but it does feel good to remind babydick cowards that they're right to hate themselves. Fuck you, fuck trump, fuck you again, fuck trump again. May you constantly stub your toe.

MMMMMMMmmm all that sweet sweet dopamine feels so GOOOD!

Attached: blom sausage.png (395x397, 379K)

Historians have a word for anons who use memeflags. The word is nigger. Doesn't matter your motives anymore op.

get a job commie

fine. I'm a Nigger. My legal name is Nigger McNiggerface. I live at 12 Nigger Lane, Niggerville USA. So. Thefuck. What?

>Historians
We have a word for (((them))) too.

>May you constantly stub your toe.
I literally couldn't think of a more onions insult if I tried lmao

you say that like it's a bad thing

Attached: 1568693781066.gif (640x360, 1.85M)

It must be exhausting knowing you. I pity your neighbors.

have employment

>12 nigger lane, niggerville USA. I think I live near by. Now show your true flag

And? Is nazi supposed to be insult or what is your game?

I don't care one way or the other. Be a nazi if you want. But IF you're a nazi, I at least respect you for admitting it more than I respect these redhat fucktards in denial. Say what you will about Hitler...he didn't pretend to be something he wasn't and he didn't lie about what he wanted to do. If anything, I respect Hitler more than Trump....think about it.

So then you're not human therefore your opinion has no value and you can stop posting and go back to smoking bongs or whatever.

there's less than 10k confirmed neo-nazis in the US, and they are just larpers in drag. If they ever get around to throwing jews in ovens, instead of just wearing swastikas, let me know

If you have to use "therefore" in conversation...I really don't care what comes after it. Thanks for coming out.

There aren't any real Nazis. People are just LARPing hardcore right now. No different than the Antifa types pretending to be Communist revolutionaries. For fuck sake, you think any of these kids alive today could survive the real world back in those times? A real Baby Boomer (not this whole 30 year old boomer meme) would never have lasted in the world of their own parents, let alone the offspring or grandchildren of the Baby Boomers. Everything is just massive LARPing right now and this current world is retarded.

> Nobody cares about their motives anymore.

So their arguments like nuance and they judge people based on buzzwords and appearances? That's not very diverse, inclusive, or tolerant.

>I don't care
>Makes entire thread and continually replies
Lol ok, put MORE effort into showing us how much you don't care.

>Thanks for coming out.

Show flag, memeflaggot.

>babydick

lol nigger detected

What's that? English is too difficult for you?

I could not give less of a shit about being diverse, inclusive, or tolerant. If you're cheering for donnie mcfuckwad....fuck you. you don't matter. fuck you again.

>Historians have a word for Germans who joined the Nazi party, not because they hated Jews, but because out of a hope for restored patriotism, or a sense of economic anxiety, or a hope to preserve their religious values, or dislike of their opponents, or raw political opportunism, or convenience, or ignorance, or greed.
They were right tho

I don't care. "It's just a prank, bro!!!" will get you punched in the teeth just the same. Because that's how life works.

>If you're cheering for donnie mcfuckwad....fuck you. you don't matter. fuck you again.

I don't support Trump. Why are you so mad what did any of these people do to you?

Litteraly allready said that.
The reason is, that every word nowday needs to be defined first, since it could have nearly every meaning.
>What do you define as Nazi, or Nazi like?

>will get you punched in the teeth just the same

Tits, timestamp and remove memeflag

Attached: tenor.gif (220x199, 235K)

See what we mean?
It's clear that you hate my people, whatever you are.
It's also clear that you're aligned with leftist globalists, rather than right-wing nationalists.
Why should we not declare you an enemy, and fight you?
Do you not understand the desire for self-preservation?
Do you not recognize our common humanity?
I may despise you, but I would never deny that you are just a man, and an ill-led one at that.

>holding the same views on race and gender that the GIs who actually fought the nazis held makes you a nazi
???

how do you feel about pic related, faggot?
don't you worry, we will eradicate the whole of North America

Attached: ob_ea8027_dgd9-sax0aeuyr9.jpg (900x960, 126K)

Please use more periods to divide up your sentences fag

that's cool thanks for sharing

You're just a tool of the corporate elite. You serve the same (((masters))) as Trump, you've just been allowed to hate the orange man as form of catharsis and as a way to display status.

You are empty inside, you're nothing.

The United States is a country founded for, by, and of European people.

Shhht. Don't wake her up.

Attached: 54b454154f1cffaea7ebfb87f16a1c5fe3b0ad8f654e18c3b861e09135c74463.jpg (1300x956, 290K)

They should tough, because if we dont learn from history, we are damned to repeat it.

Attached: 10.png (491x491, 86K)

checked. i'm sure its no coincidence that OP wouldn't reply to this. it's why i dont engage the shills on their own terms. deprive them of the dopamine with mocking posts.

Is this bait? go to bed, schizo fuck.

literal 12 year old, go back to rèddit summer fag.

OP is a seething gay nigger who likely has a severe case of autism and Schizophrenia.
In all fields.

mUh DiCk.........uhhhhhhhh

Might you catch a stray bullet in your faggot skull.

>but because out of a hope for restored patriotism, or a sense of economic anxiety, or a hope to preserve their religious values, or dislike of their opponents, or raw political opportunism, or convenience, or ignorance, or greed.

>That word is “Nazi.”

Oh.. I thought you were going to say Jews.

I guess now you know how we feel.

Attached: download.jpg (238x211, 12K)

The sad truth is all the larping has got as actual nazis. If you pretend to be stupid stupid people will believe themselves in good company and so on.

>So. Thefuck. What?
Hahaha.
Wash your vagina.

enjoy your nigger-infested shithole as soon as whites become a minority you dipshit. Look at South Africa, this will be your future

Having been to social justice events in Australia its amazing how tough you faggots talk but how disgustingly weak you are irl.

guys dont stop giving him attention, its all he has to hold on too. good guy pol preventing another suicide

He's right you know. It doesn't matter your reason or justification for aligning with one side over another. You will be apart of a group. Like a solvent mixed into a solution of petit ethno-nationalism.

Attached: __julianne_stingray_va_11_hall_a_drawn_by_nananiku_ichiko__sample-f226be712bb74603f88c983d62fb128f.j (850x1234, 114K)

>Say what you will about Hitler...he didn't pretend to be something he wasn't and he didn't lie about what he wanted to do. If anything, I respect Hitler more than Trump....think about it.

You're right nigganon. Hitler had a successful building project called "the Autobahn"

I'm still waiting for my wall. Also shutting off your EBT and forcing you and your gangbanger cousins to get a job would be a plus.

op pls talk to us. please op, suicide is not an option. OP......

this

Whites are the only race in the world that other races simultaneously hate and want to live near.

Attached: 112348834523412345245675768.jpg (767x764, 48K)

You are gayest butt pirate I have ever seen

Attached: 3d8.jpg (600x450, 37K)

Ok, but what if I do just hate jews?
Then what, faggot?

Attached: BC8D964A-9F8D-433A-8DF4-BF8D636AF406.jpg (850x963, 146K)

Attached: jared taylor.jpg (526x614, 33K)

(((Historians)))
Listen you spastic cunt. The war wasnt between Nazis and other political parties. It was between GERMANY and its ALLIES and other countries. The only reason snivelling jew rats like yourself like to use the tag is because you can attach it to anyone who points out your jewish crimes. Get knocked out by a nigger you fuckin kike.

>Hate themselves
Psychoanalysis is the only retort of the Jew.

>Nazism
>religious values

>I was glad when I saw them, that I had come back to the outfit and gone into Germany, for the trip, with its views of the lagers and prison camps, had finally convinced me of the need to drive the Germans from the face of Europe. How could a civilized nation run concentration camps and murder millions-and still fight for that way of life? How could a man fight for a nation that broke up millions of families, that put old women and little children to work in slave-labor lagers? The Third Reich was a cancer on the face of the Western man. I was glad now that I had played a part, however small, in helping to remove that cancer. Herbert Hoover, with his methodical, engineer's mind, could admire the Germans as an efficient and industrious race, but I was only sorry that I had not shot more of them.
>I had never believed in the war until I had gone into Germany and seen what the Germans had in mind for the world: the slave labor lagers, the broken families, the men from Dachau; old women and little children worked to death in Ruhr factories. To me the Germans were a nation of barbarous psychopaths responsible for the first degree murder of ten to fifteen million Poles, Russians, and Jews, innocent civilians whose only crime was to have been born-Poles, Russians, or Jews. They had filled hundreds and hundreds of tank ditches with the bodies of men, women and children, had denied God and Christ to follow a satanic Messiah who promised them only murder on the vilest and vastest scale in history. A nation of animal lovers who had never understood people, the Germans had set out deliberately to exterminate the Slav, to annihilate the Jew, to murder all whom they disliked or who would not love them as animals loved them that had been taught to obey and beg for food. I wanted the Germans to be thoroughly punished-if I could ever catch Himmler or Hitler or Goering, I would take the greatest delight in making them die slowly.

Attached: 1563693932956.jpg (3500x2400, 830K)

daily reminder this board is literally a fed operation with forced memes, sliders, and shitposts

Attached: 9.png (492x492, 87K)

Take this Jared fren

Attached: 0D92365C-FE8C-4A89-8D42-5048F4E3FC13.png (579x788, 695K)

MY VERY OWN JARED?!

Attached: Anne Frank.jpg (701x1979, 387K)

Imagine being this fucking anally devistated by a protest from 3 years ago.
That fat bitch died of a heart attack for the record

wrong, even if you murder someone, our society takes into consideration your motives (provoked, planned, self-defense), and adjust the sentence accordingly. Black and white thinking seems to be getting more popular with sjw, but the world is very nuanced desu.

I don't speak german can you translate?

now thats a coooming face if ever i saw one.

Ordering more thanks for reminding me

What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm not pro-nazi in the slightest, but you're literally treating ignorance as a virtue.

Your Bolshevik murder brigades will never take root here faggot.
You will live your life as an impoverished moron waiting for the revolution to liberate you.
Your life will be miserable and you will slave away for the good of the bankers until you die.
Rot in hell piece of shit

Kikeb8

Attached: 565899B0-E771-42AE-A769-56FB66C9E8D7.jpg (326x294, 26K)

Socialsts despise nuance because their tiny brains don't understand it.
All they understand is greed and violence, like animals, and like animals they are only dangerous to fools.

How is it wrong exactly? The Nazi's executed tons of people under a thin veneer of nationalism. With their only justification being MUH JEWS! In fact they spent valuable resource gassing kikes that could have been spent on the war effort. Not that it would have mattered but still.

Attached: __julianne_stingray_va_11_hall_a_drawn_by_reiesu_reis__fb99d7c4659b9dec73ea3c67f1a39d7d.png (753x753, 907K)

I actually have a decent amount of investments and savings. Personally I'm going to buy a shit ton of stock once the market crashes next year. Reading Marx has given me great insight on the economy and only blind ideological dont read marx.

Attached: __jill_stingray_va_11_hall_a_drawn_by_donburikazoku__sample-ab6128059833472297701d6aac604013.jpg (850x1417, 108K)

pic related

Attached: trumponracism.jpg (594x426, 117K)

The (((memeflaggers))) are out tonight, eh boys? Looks like the same old kvetching, nothing new.

Attached: 1568003132253.png (389x550, 441K)

Reminder that "You will not replace us" was the original line that all of the leadership involved in charlottesville agreed on and began chanting. Fed plants and retards who couldn't conceive of why it was bad optics started turning the chants into "Jews will not replace us".

Attached: Shilling.jpg (916x590, 103K)

Shut up you stupid bitch.