I LOVE MY RACE. I WANT TO SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS. I WOULD DO ANYTHING AND GIVE EVERYTHING FOR IT...

I LOVE MY RACE. I WANT TO SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS. I WOULD DO ANYTHING AND GIVE EVERYTHING FOR IT. IT MAKES ME SO HAPPY TO THINK ABOUT IT.

EUROPEAN CIVILIZATION AND ITS PEOPLE ARE THE GREATEST THING THAT HAS EVER EXISTED IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE. EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT. IT IS AS THOUGH IT IS THE VERY IDEA OF PERFECTION MADE INTO A PHYSICAL AND TANGIBLE THING.

ANYONE WHO WOULD THREATEN MY BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT RACE WILL BE DEFEATED. I WILL PROTECT MY BEAUTIFUL RACE. I WILL DEFEND IT FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER AND EVER. I WANT IT TO EXIST FOREVER.

Attached: 1569120557787.png (783x1045, 566K)

Cringe

why do Americans pretend they're white?

Why does it matter?

I am pure white.

All of us modern day "white people" have to realize that Hitler and the Nazis would have probably killed us. We aren't their "pure Aryan" ideal. European cultures are diverse and have a long and glorious history as well so why should one political movement of one country at one particular time summarize everything having to do with us as a diaspora from an entire fucking continent?? I'm a White American. WTF does Nazi Germany or Hitler have to do with my own heritage or my own experiences in this reality??? We should be proud of who we are and where we all come from, but we really have to ditch the whole Adolf Hitler and Nazi thing because it really sells us short on forming a cohesive identity relevant to our world and life in this particular century.

Pls be my ai bf

And here you are, on Jow Forums, posting a slide thread with a Japanese cartoon character as your pic related. You will be given the rope on the day of the rake, whether you’re white or not, degenerate scum.

user don't forget that even if most of your race hate you as a Nazi some of us love you too

Attached: image.jpg (442x600, 52K)

how many levels of Schindler's List are you on my dude? Crock of shit thinking hitler would have genocided whites. we're not undesirables and the holocaust numbers was fabricated nonsense so jews could kvetch their way home going around the word of their worship yet again.

Jealous Jew Goblin thread. Go count your Shekels Moshe an seethe on your own time.

The absolute contrast between these pictures makes it clear...Hitler got it. He knew what was beautiful and what was cring.

Attached: Begone Thot.jpg (600x800, 96K)

Spaz posting

nobody knows

a majority of them have ancestors from europe though?

>muh rake apropos of nothing
absolutely rent free

Attached: 1568567975262.png (2823x2514, 484K)

stop postinbg this

you couldnt even come up with more than 2 jokes on it

Cute

incel posting disregard entirely

Japanese are honorary European

Attached: baka.jpg (650x857, 67K)

>we
>used 5 times
sup JIDF

KYS Sand Nigger

Attached: 1565306988950.png (800x424, 258K)

user I...

It's better than living in a shit but I tell you hwat

Based.

Don't you vape a-pvp and jerk off for 10 hours at a time sometimes bro?

Being a shit filled milk mixture doesn't make you a milkshake

>that screeching
>anime
Absolute state of mutt

Cool

Based Ameribro, always keep the faith brother

Attached: 1540298847040.jpg (718x900, 81K)