Would women get any political power if men didn't feel sorry for them?

Discuss.

Attached: 95209.jpg (1590x905, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dZHQBG-oG4E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the braps ripped right through her shorts

Attached: gee whiz.jpg (231x218, 10K)

imagine the brapp

would women get any political power if they didn't exist or were wild animals?

Fucking HOTT!

they learn to steal.

They have sex as their main political advantage. If the sexbots get good enough, its over for them

Hmm, bit chubby in the bum, no?

I love mounting a BRAPP hog like her and grabbing her hips whilst i pound her for 5-7 minutes (max)

If men held all the power back when this country was founded, then men must also be responsible for womens rights. Same with niggers.
eh whats the difference am i rite

>meme flag
>rampant sexism
You should be ashamed of yourself for you ridiculous and baseless blanket assertions

Still BRAP worthy?

Attached: 63096.jpg (1588x1061, 560K)

Attached: BFC2B618-AEAE-4B1B-9DE0-EA851E2C09BF.png (560x763, 40K)

Her backside is a little bit chubby. I said a little.

>Would women get any political power if men didn't feel sorry for them?

Some women would for respectable reasons, because some women would actually deserve it because they have had to actually face adversity and therefore have actually developed real character and intelligence, unlike most females.

You mustn't lump all people of a given demographic together -- because while there are definitely population averages, there are always deviants of the norm who are deviant in the more positive direction.

Everyone else can go to blazes

You know you're not allowed to post racism outside of /b/, right?

This really triggers my inner Coomer.

Only way women get political power is when spineless men give it to them

Attached: 1569016976440.png (2480x3508, 106K)

Men are no better then, if it just comes down to feelings.

Basically, this. Women make men feel sorry for them. Then men give away their power.

Female manipulation.

Attached: An+actual+quote+by+arthur+schopenhauer_1467c6_5101921.png (850x400, 120K)

NICE BRAPPER AHH OOOF... LETS HOLD IT OFF ...AHH AHA HHNNGG... I AM ABOU TO

Attached: 1568848518983.gif (1024x922, 151K)

This girl is 14

Political power stems from your capacity to do violence. Every study in the history of the science indicates that men are more violent, therefore, men have more political power. Women rarely obtain power thru shows of force, instead they gain it by manipulating men into using their violence for the women's gain.

Of course they would. Sometimes it happens because they stand their ground and the men involved risk being humiliated.

political power is the one of the only powers they've ever had user.

stop fetishizing children, i.n.c.e.l.

Attached: tardberg.jpg (800x533, 40K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1560483722610.jpg (680x684, 68K)

Looks Australian.

can't stand the term brapp myself personally. I always used it in a funny / joking manner. It comes from the AC-130 - brapping - pounding her with my gun, but it's designed to be stupid / funny / dumb. I can't stand that term though. I always used it that way since I can't stand many of the stupid sex terms out there and such for the most part. Only some at least.

AC-130 - brapping comes from this and it's designed to be stupid / funny and/or etc. It's like smurfing from family guy. I smurfed her so hard. what the fuck does that even mean? I brapped her so hard. that term is so dumb to me personally.

youtube.com/watch?v=dZHQBG-oG4E

Attached: scgbdfh.jpg (1300x986, 503K)

the way I used it that is.