Yeah, new report says self-discipline and willpower has nothing to do with obesity

Christian Gomez
Christian Gomez

I mean, come on, we all knew that. You could have an extremely self-disciplined person who would just eat an exact amount of max 2600 kcal and do lots and lots of sport... and he would balloon to 350kg within a year! It’s just completely random, a disease anyone could catch.

Attached: F8F4D705-6632-4B68-9B01-BA9AC60348DB.jpg (200 KB, 1388x1041)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/health-49795808
youtube.com/watch?v=h-jy3OtZAss
market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=232164
market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=231949
youtu.be/pKkHQtmS01s
biblelineministries.org/abouthl.html
streamable.com/g6mzs
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat
youtube.com/watch?v=ew7g7AqGqzo

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

niggers

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

no link
Get off the internet Muhammad

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

Having been dragged through the rigmarole of therapy from childhood into my teenage years, I can categorically say that psychologists are the last people anybody should listen to.

Their industry is predicated on getting people, or the government to pay you indefinitely for pretending to mitigate your personal neuroses.

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

Bullshit. You are fat because of the way you eat.

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

Here is your fcking link, Burger. Happy now?

bbc.com/news/health-49795808

Attached: F39F14E3-A091-454B-BACF-9AF26185A463.jpg (26 KB, 624x351)

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

true, i knew a fat guy that worked 16-18 hours everyday

Jace Hill
Jace Hill

Attached: 1545058390336.jpg (1.39 MB, 1456x1869)

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

What's the spin here, has anyone read the study?
Did they redefine willingness to reject a milkshake and forcing yourself to drink a kale smoothie instead?

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

Never believed in psychologists. They seem like the snake oil salesmen of the 20th/21st century

Attached: 1535329348689.png (168 KB, 349x427)

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

(((psychologists)))

I started to get fat, but my will told me to put the fucking cookies down.
Not that hard.

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

Well if eating the same amount as what a skinny person eats make you fat because of genetics you should eat less than what a skinny person eats. You can't get fat off eating nothing unless you have some kind of perpetual fat making machine.

Attached: fatboy.jpg (122 KB, 1280x720)

Wyatt Flores
Wyatt Flores

Attached: 10.png (656 KB, 540x540)

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

kikeologists

Attached: fence.jpg (157 KB, 951x590)

Chase Wilson
Chase Wilson

It’s the SOCIAL INJUSTICE and not enough SOCIAL INJUSTICE WARRiorS

“The people who are most likely to be an unhealthy weight are those who have a high genetic risk of developing obesity and whose lives are also shaped by work, school and social environments that promote overeating and inactivity," it says.
"People who live in deprived areas often experience high levels of stress, including major life challenges and trauma, often their neighbourhoods offer few opportunities and incentives for physical activity and options for accessing affordable healthy food are limited."

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

Ok so we won't blame them for being fat. They're still fat. It'll still probably send them to an early grave and degrade their whole lifespan. How does our opinion of them change those facts?

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

Didn’t ya read? The PoVERTY is to blame. We got to change da POVERTY, redistribution of wealth, mate, we need to do it more.

Camden Rogers
Camden Rogers

All the addictive food stuffs in today's processed items, such as glucose and caffeine, doesn't help at all. Yeah it has to do with willpower, but it's like getting surprised someone who starts taking a drug suddenly can't consuming more of it. Honestly, it should be illegal to have anything but cane sugar in food - no glucose, no aspartme, no hfcs - and have a certain caffeine by volume; say, 1 - 3% max. That would require a license to consume same as alcohol as well.

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

Maybe it is. What about all the fatties who are going to die before we can change that though?

David Howard
David Howard

Psychologists
"Science!!"
Yeah, not believing that bullshit.

Jaxon Barnes
Jaxon Barnes

you didnt even read the article you retarded sheep

HEADLINES! REACTING! you are incapable of thinking beyond your own biases

having shit willpower means you are prone to over consumption and other negative habits, as in if you had more will power you wouldn't constantly crave needless sensory pleasure. you did NOT read the article, you reacted to a headline

you people are so fucking stupid lmao

Attached: 1569062111476.png (29 KB, 511x515)

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

I can't talk about my weight loss with anyone but my mom anymore because everyone goes full retard on me with fat logic.

Lincoln Nguyen
Lincoln Nguyen

psychologists' opinions don't matter

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

Woke up this morning, look at phone to see time, dumb enough to google news.
See This
Go back to sleep and dream of a world that isn't retarded

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

Cane sugar is basically just as addicting and bad for you as high fructose corn syrup, the difference is marginal

As far as artificial 0 calorie sweeteners, idk what the health risks are but I find them disgusting and pointless anyway, easier to just eat and drink unsweetened things.

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

Have the opposite problem. Since getting a Juul I often forget to eat. Rapidly becoming a little faggot

Christian James
Christian James

I mean they're kind of right. The foods americans eat are full of high-fructose corn syrup, basedbean oil, wheat, corn, and other highly inflammatory substances

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

It's another one of these (((professionals))) undermining common sense

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

topkek

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

Cane sugar is basically just as addicting and bad for you as high fructose corn syrup, the difference is marginal
It literally isn't though. Cane sugar is quiet literally "dirty sugar" and isn't concentrated like 100% glucose is (that is what's used in processed foods). HFCS on the other hand is oil from pressed corn; that's neither natural nor particularly safe to consume - and in fact, only exists because of excess corn crops from farmers, same as how deodorants and body sprays were originally came about due to excess industrial runoff that corporations had sitting around and had no idea how to get rid off. Now should you start eating spoonfulls of cane sugar as a food source, of course not, but the amount that are used in more organic products makes any worries about it being as harmful as what's used in human feed is negligible.

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

often their neighbourhoods offer few opportunities and incentives for physical activity

I have seen many of the typical overweight US burger living and working in the countryside and still fat as only a burger can.

for example the machinist "Abom79" he's one of the best on jewtube , he does a lot of manual labor and he lives in a suburb but hes just the typical fat burger.

Jace Green
Jace Green

It’s funny how ripped I am considering I only practice sports everyday...

Brody Myers
Brody Myers

This can actually be true. The way you think of will power is one way, but it's actually two seperate things. There are people who have no problem doing things and there are people who have no problem not doing things. For example, you tell me to do something, good fucking luck... I'll probably never get around to do it. But tell me not to do something? no fucking problem. So you could have will power to do things, just no ability to stop your self when the goal is not doing something.

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

Article written by a fat landwhale feminist

Jason Flores
Jason Flores

Fat people suck

Adam Long
Adam Long

obesity is leading issue in western health
(((psychologists))) try to define it as a mental health issue so they get more business telling fat people they're fine
writing prescriptions for gateaux

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

Its not that hard to lose weight you fat fucks. Just stop shoving food into your mouth. Is it that hard?

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

Or you could be competent and get it right the first time

Zachary Gray
Zachary Gray

Psychologists are pseudoscientific to begin with so their opinions should always be taken with a grain of salt, but there's a truth to the fact that environmental factors cannot be removed from any equation.
When the majority of available food contains highs level of sugar, sodium, HFC, onions is an rediculously common filler (regardless of the testosterone scare, it's really bad for your digestion and turns into insulin very easily), it's no wonder that average people living in modern nations of any race are far more predisposed to obesity.

Attached: 1508664760341.png (132 KB, 331x219)

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

on pure technical level people get fat, because every type they can buy is pumped with sugar of some sort, and when you eat 4000 calories per day, you better work like a miner or steel worker. But they work at office or some other place with zero movment, and to makes matters worse they think if they go to the gym and work out for 30 min, everything is going to be okey. And it is for that 9% of population that burn through food like crazy and never get fat.

Landon King
Landon King

how could you say such a thing Chaim

“And stress caused by fat shaming - being made to feel bad about one's weight - by public health campaigns, GPs, nurses and policymakers, often leads to increased eating and more weight gain.”

Eli Torres
Eli Torres

whoosh

Jason Robinson
Jason Robinson

you know what is funny, every civilisation that based its food supply on cron production sooner or later went crazy and died out. Olmecs, Zapotec, Pueblo Culture, Purepech and Mayans. All went insane and all ate mostly cron products. And you know what is the most "fun" part about corn. Mamels can't really it and not get sick. We have to pump animals with antibiotics or perform surgeries, so they don't die from corn feed.

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

hit em with the ol cron and pron, moishe

Colton Green
Colton Green

the thing is that what the article says is actually partially right. Stress can promote overeating as a way to calm yourself down. The thing is, it probably would not be such a problem if people were overeating natural, whole foods as opposed to processed garbage.

fat people are generally absolutely insufferable, because they are unwilling to change their habits. My lardass mother has been a sweet-tooth, a coffee drinker, a smoker and sedentary for most of her life. She will probably die guzzling fruit juices, "because it's healthy, m-muh vitamins". Some of these people cannot be fucking fixed.

Nobody should eat any of the "processed foods". And cane sugar isn't any good either. It's still inflammation promoting, teeth-rotting, insulin-spiking empty calories.

chances are, if you forget to eat, you do not need to eat. You sure as hell aren't gonna fucking starve to death that way.

oh, sod off, what you're doing is like saying "b-but see, morphine isn't so bad, because we have fentanyl now, which is way worse". Refined sugar isn't good for you. The main reason fruit isn't as bad is cause the absorbtion of the sugar from it is slowed down by the fiber.

Christopher Roberts
Christopher Roberts

cursed image

Carson Adams
Carson Adams

Well am not smart enough to judge that. But when you see a list of advanced, for their time, civilisations, all of them dead and they go over 10, and all of them go slowly insane with human sacrifice and then die out. Well then it is rather bogus when the one thing income they have is living in the same place and corn.

who fucking knows, maybe it is the corn bread that is making mexicans think that nailing human skins on the door of court house is a good way to live.

I really don't even the US, the moment you went from normal sugur to replacing everything with corn syrop, and then pumping it in to everything. You kind of a started doing those wierd things in your country. Again am not judging, for that am not smart enough, but it looks kind of a sad.

I mean just think about it. I live in a shit hole, huge emigration. Historicaly most went to the US(or at least tried). Now no one wants to go to the US. They go only if they get a non emigrant job or to visit your universtities for a degree.

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

archive it, pussy

David Anderson
David Anderson

Of course people do eat when they are hungry. Specially when it is culturaly ingrained in to them, that if your female+feel bad=eat 1kg of ice, followed by why am I getting fat.

Here we deal with stress by drinking(which by the way also makes you fat, but mostly because new generations drink vodka with cola or sugar heavy fruit juice.)

So is cultural. And asian will just fap/beat wife or work more to deal with stress.

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

Because he's eating like a pig.

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

Wrong, even if you were near poverty levels you could set up something akin to intermittent fasting and use the rest of your remaining willpower to do some sort of cardio on a regular basis, assuming you couldn't afford any thermogenics or performance enhancers as long as you stayed away from booze, lots of carbs, and refined sugars you'd never be overweight. Literally impossible to stay fat, as long as you have the right mindset your body is already in a calorie negative state every day you wake up in the morning. If you're fat it's because you're too comfortable, don't care, or are too lazy.

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

what I was trying to say is that for some people, cutting out the stressors can help. Probably due to the whole rest&digest response. A lot of these issues do stem from culture, I can agree with that, though. If people around you are eating till they get fat, you're gonna be more likely to get fat cause it's "normal".

Owen James
Owen James

Or in your area food consists of lard, potatoes, marinated cabbage, onions, vodka, shrooms of different types, berries of different types, sodas , bread and sweet buns.

Ayden Ward
Ayden Ward

fat only because too comfortable, uncaring or lazy
Don't forget the addiction component. Sugar's addictive. Also, agreeing about the whole low carb + fasting thing.

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

In summary.
Willpower alone can't make you lose weight.
True
A lot of factors go into weight gain
Genetic
Learned behavior like overeating
Lifestyles that discourage activity
economics - junk is cheaper than healthy
psychological factors akin to addiction

Jackson Lewis
Jackson Lewis

That is possible, maybe when your rich or at least with a very balanced life(but those people aren't fat in the first place). Where I live to not be stressed by cutting out the stressful stuff, you would have to kill yourself. Life is grey and long, and full of shit, just like toilet paper, as local saying goes here.

Eli Rodriguez
Eli Rodriguez

“The people who are most likely to be an unhealthy weight are those who have a high genetic risk of developing obesity
Imagine thinking every fat being has thyroid issues.

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

err, Pawel, the only bad thing about lard is that it is usually high in omega 6 fatty acids, literally the only. It's the carbs that generally fuck with your satiety signals and make you overeat. It's built in so that we'd pig out on fruit when we find it in the wild and get fat for winter. We didn;t evolve to have stores around us, though, so naturally we'd fast a lot of that gained fat off during winter. You can gain some weight if you eat a ton of fat but keep the carbs low, but, from personal experience, you will never gain as much fat as you would if you ate carbs.

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

If you stick to fresh greens, non-sweet fruits, and limit your carbs and wheat/bread intake to 1-3 times per week you will not be fat. Unless you live an absolutely sedentary lifestyle. Which for anyone would mean get out of the house, even if it's a few laps around the block. I've dealt with bad diet my whole life and it's taken 20+ years to find the solution. But honestly it was so simple I could have literally thought it up in my sleep. Fat is not bad for your body it tells your body it doesn't have to retain fat. As long as it's not processed or artificial, starches are complicated in that they act like carbs when your metabolism is low, alcohol slows the break down of fat and should be avoided, the most important fruits are those like black and raspberries that will help you accelerate metabolism instead of slow it down, avocados are amazing in this regard. Stay away from anything with more than 10g of carbs, it's probably artificially sweetened if it's on a label, if you're eating at an eatery then make sure you understand the ingredients. It's not hard.

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

I'm far from rich. I'm a fucking migrant from Latvia, for fucks sake. Half of my paycheck gets eaten up by rent, about a third of it goes for food (I try to eat as healthy as I can to not get fat again, as well as because health is top prio for me), so I am far from rich. Getting away from those shitty -20 degrees winters kinda helped with being less stressed, though.

Josiah Adams
Josiah Adams

Fuck off and die with your propaganda you disgusting fat ass whale
Reminder that people in the street view fat people as subhumans and no amount of propaganda will ever change that because you are subhuman like all fattys

Carson Murphy
Carson Murphy

We need to start spreading the meme that obesity is not a self inflicted condition but a contagious disease.

Dominic Jones
Dominic Jones

You need to remedy your situation by first making sure that all of your expenses never reach a 1/3 of your total income this may be hard at first and I understand your struggle but try to get as close as you can. Make sure you're saving for emergencies and a rainy day, ensure that you have a diversified investment structure, something that will make you money in the long run with low risk. Honestly the best thing you could do is make sure you eat 1-2 times a day separated by 20-18 hours, and maybe walk or traverse a few long distances without putting too much stress on your system. Remember healthy means that your body need what it wants but also responds as it's supposed to. You are the ruler, but make sure the mind doesn't shut out the body, it'll tell you what you need.

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

Which is a matter of willpower

Jonathan Wright
Jonathan Wright

I can agree with some things, but disagree with others. Generally, I would stay away from most processed foods. Fuck the wheat/bread and cereals. Gives me bloating anytime I eat that shit, is nutritionally deficient and provides no value, I'd rather eat fucking straight up butter for calories. Fruit's alright when it's in season and if you moderate it. We sure as fuck aren't meant to have it year-round imo. I generally eat tons of meat (including organ meats) and fat, no vegetables at all, and some fruit as dessert these days. Usually OMAD. I'm generally in favor of animal foods over plant foods. There seem to be way more drawbacks to plant foods than benefits. The only actual benefit to fruit I can think of is the pleasure you get from eating it. Nutrient wise all plant foods pale in comparison to animal foods, especially organ meats.

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

The headline is a complete non sequitur based on two statements the psychologists actually said.
People who live in deprived areas often experience high levels of stress, including major life challenges and trauma, often their neighbourhoods offer few opportunities and incentives for physical activity and options for accessing affordable healthy food are limited
You might have the best willpower in the world, but if you don't have access to the right food, the right environment, the best start in life... it will be tough.
You can't combine those two statements into "Obesity not caused by lack of willpower" without deliberately misrepresenting what was said. BBC gonna BBC, that is lie through their teeth in an ideologically motivated way while being funded by your public license fees.

Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

YouTube commercials are pushing this nonsense.
“You’re not fat because of lack ofvwill power. Now go pay your doctor for an expensive subscription, surgery or therapy sessions.”.

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

Exercise be racist

Attached: 9cdcb0853f6d6f2e1df8a216521f032f110eabd9.jpg (167 KB, 950x625)

Jace Bell
Jace Bell

Post one overweight holocaust survivor circa 1945 who couldn't lose weight because of their thyroid or something.

Dylan Perez
Dylan Perez

Why is it so hard to just stop eating so much? Fast god dammit.

The 2000 calorie bullshit is just that, bullshit. You dont NEED to eat everyday. You dont need 2000 calories if you only burn 1000.

Muh genetics

Fuck off. This adds 20-30lbs, max. Completely manageable, and able to turn into nice warm coating.

Muh metabolism

Dont eat as much! Simple, right? Fucking hell. This is ridiculous. EVERYONE benefits from intermittent fasting. Women, men, niggers, beans, zips, whatever. Its how our bodies are designed to work. The whoke 3 squares a day deal is for factory workers and farmers who are slaving away all day. Burning 3000+ calories a day. Mass majority STRUGGLE to burn 1500.

Muh fatness

Its all on you. No excuses. Stop looking for them. Fast. Get your body into ketosis. If it doesn't correct itself, guess what? Your defective and should be sterilized.

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

your expenses never reach 1/3 of your total income
Literally impossible until I move out of London, which I'm thinking of doing next year, as I still have to take care of a few things before I can leave this city. My food budget is never going to be sacrificed. You are what you eat. I will keep picking quality animal foods when I can afford them. I could cut the costs down a bit by eating more organ meats and less muscle meat, would be healthier to do so, too.
IF is good, extended fasting even better, aye. I bike to work, so I get at least a bit of movement most days.

Joseph Walker
Joseph Walker

Fucking marketing tricks in everything. People just dont know they're being fooled, and refuse to see it. Even when presented all evidence.

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

Reminded me of Cole. You're right with what you say, though.

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

/fpbp thread

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

it's just that people rather pick the easier option than build discipline and willpower. Combine that with our natural predisposition to becoming addicted and an environment that actively exploits that mechanism, and you get trouble.

Camden Ortiz
Camden Ortiz

It's psychobabble. They're trying to redefine the causes of obesity for political reasons, and profit. The article blames poverty for obesity, because of "muh stress", instead of the real factors - which they do actually mention:
"Psychological experiences also play a big role, the report says, with up to half of adults attending specialist obesity services having experienced difficulties in childhood."
Just watching My 600 Lb Life shows you that people that size are mentally ill, or were abused.

Don't want fatties? STOP FUCKING KIDS.

And, it's the British Psychological Society, not actual nutritionists or biologists. So it's them trying to create new "issues' to pretend to treat, and prescribe happy pills for.

I love the "We just can't figure out why they're getting fat all of a sudden!" - have they correlated the rise of anti-depressants and ADHD drugs among young people?

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

the right food
These retards need to check out Mark Haub's Twinkie diet. It's not about what, it's about how much

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

That's a whole lots of words to say "niggers".

Kayden Richardson
Kayden Richardson

why don't you just buy my books

Attached: 1569077475300.jpg (27 KB, 343x482)

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

it's not about what
not my experience, doc. I can easily gain weight the more carbs I add. Not to mention that the foods high in carbs are not exactly rich in vitamins and minerals.

John Brooks
John Brooks

mfw when have an actual glandular problem and having another surgery to remove more parts and will have to take even more medication for life
have no face
ngmi

Angel Nguyen
Angel Nguyen

Yea what does matters, but intake is the true factor for loss or gain of weight. I lost 60lbs just by controlling my diet. I did also cut out sugar and carbs as much as possible just to make sure the calories I got were doing my body good.

But you can lose weight eating Oreos if you get the daily calorie count way down

Attached: 1568862209545.jpg (138 KB, 960x872)

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

you can lose weight eating oreos
Probably true, but I bet you already know that it's easier to do with cutting out carbs.

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

The only artificial sweetener that seems to have the least impact is stevia, but the problem is most stevia products are blends, which add in shit that's not good for you. And, most of it's coming out of China, so who knows what's really in it.
Just get off the sugar tit. Same for salt. learn what food really tastes like.

Tyler Richardson
Tyler Richardson

The headline is fully consistent with the report. You're taking the quotes from people they interviewed and acting like those are what the articles on, when those are only supplementary to the report. First fucking paragraph:
the British Psychological Society report, which concludes it "is not simply down to an individual's lack of willpower".
And what the fuck do you think this is saying?
You might have the best willpower in the world, but if you don't have access to the right food, the right environment, the best start in life... it will be tough.

The report is ridiculous and political: they don't deny that following correct eating habits will prevent obesity in the majority of cases. They don't deny that changes in behavior have caused the increase in obesity.

Psychology is pseudoscience. Like other "soft sciences", it's mostly just leftist politics. What are they saying here? Typical leftist narrative: disgusting people with disgusting problems are victims of society, dey need more money for dem programs. It's not that having poor self-control and bad decisionmaking makes you both poor and fat, it's that being poor makes you fat.

Daniel Watson
Daniel Watson

Yea bread and sugar don't satisfy you. So it's like hard mode. if you were to eat white bread exclusively you would be hungry constantly.

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

A typical running club has a group of landwhales and each and every one of them will say "I've never felt better, never thought I'd be committed to something like I am to this" (before they get injured and lose the willpower). The people at the gym, the most committed are often former obese cunts who have sworn to themselves never to go back. Psychologists are nothing more than a media meme to reassure facebook users

I've never seen anyone claim their psychologist fixed their life.

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

Monkfruit sweetener is bad ass

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

This is more social engineering. An obstacle that can be overcome. I blame my parents for getting me addicted to fast food. But it became my responsibility to fix it. Sure, ill agree there are outside forces or whatever, influencing behaviors. However, it is still the user's responsibility to see through this shit.

Ive known plenty of poor, rough lives, struggling through existence, but arent fat.

Poor people who are fat as fuck, are poor because theyre fat.

Adrian Richardson
Adrian Richardson

(((BBC)))
your not weak willed, its everyone else fault (possbile trump and brexit)
das rite

Attached: 55IB0kGZh3gcfQn14Ue93s4PqjotjnSM-uTxN4pi2uI[1].jpg (152 KB, 871x768)

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

Cane sugar isn't refined sugar you moron.

Adam Anderson
Adam Anderson

But you can lose weight eating Oreos if you get the daily calorie count way down
Maybe, if you're not a fatty with a fucked body. Once you get to a certain size, your insulin resistance kicks in, and everything you eat is basically stored as fat immediately, which then makes the fatty even more hungry, because the "satiated" signal isn't sent to the brain. Oreos have some nutrition, but these days they're loaded with fructose, they don't even use lard for the filling now, it's basically fructose syrup and filler. So they're nice effective bombs on your blood sugar, which promotes diabetes and a host of other health issues. Even a skinny person who's in shape will start getting fucked up off eating nothing but sugar cookies after a while. It's not just calories, it's what effect the cookies have on you. Our bodies are complex chemical factories, and throwing that much sugar and trans fats into it every day is just a bad idea, nutritionally. CICO is real, but what the calories are from do matter. 1200 calories from fresh vegetables and lean protein will have a profoundly different impact on the body than 1200 calories from cookies or chocolate.

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

there is a sort of snowball effect with diet, the better you eat for longer, the easier it is to eat clean. i bet fatties need sugary blood 24/7 just to not feel like a zombie. i kinda agree with article

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

Neck yourself.

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

It has to do with what you’re physically doing too though

Someone eating 2000 calories while sitting around all day will get fat but someone doing hard physical labor all day may genuinely need to eat that much and won’t get fat

Adam Turner
Adam Turner

Yes, it is, retard. Refined sugar or white table sugar is brown sugar that's been processed to remove the molasses. What, you think they cut open a stalk of cane sugar, and powdered sugar pours out?

Juan Ross
Juan Ross

Who does REiki? Crystals? Meditate to keep your MAGA straight

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

Yeah it's true.
It's a hormonal response to stress.
Most Westerners eat the exact same pos diet. Some get fucking gross and fat. Others stay within normal weight.

Josiah Anderson
Josiah Anderson

Yeah. I remember seeing some youtuber eat 4000kcals worth of clean food a day and he gained weight.

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

When your stressed, and can't think straight which two crystals (towers or sixpoints or even tumbled) do you grab for meditation?

I have a VAAAST ARRAY of stones.

But which would YOU pick for stress?

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

Robin Hood
Robbin Hood
Robbin in the Hood

Jace Howard
Jace Howard

the penis shaped one please

Nicholas Bennett
Nicholas Bennett

nobody meditates with crystals? WTF!?

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

hahaha They sell those you probably know.
YEah I don't have them, I have crystal skulls though.

Brody Barnes
Brody Barnes

psychologists are scum.
True here about obesity.

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

I just wonder what people use, Auralite 23, Super 7, ocean jasper, aquamarine, straight clear quartz, smokys what..

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

Cane sugar and refined sugar are two separate things. Retard.

Hunter Perez
Hunter Perez

Comedian James Corden recently spoke out against fat shaming, saying: "If making fun of fat people made them lose weight, there'd be no fat kids in schools."
/fit/ btfo

Samuel Cruz
Samuel Cruz

Sugar - I found is bad for meditation. It's fuck your pineal, I don't know if it's just the SUGAR that does it or the ROUND-UP they spray on the plants that make the sugar.

AVOID SUGAR 100% if you want to avoid INFLAMATION!!!

Noah Powell
Noah Powell

youtube.com/watch?v=h-jy3OtZAss

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

instead of fat shame teach NUTRITION, they don't fuckin teach it!! INsurance CO's, DOCTORS, CEO'S and FOOD INDUSTRY is killing our kids! ANd us..

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

Yep. The body violates the law of conservation of energy and just magically creates calories. Everyone knows this. Ms Schlomita Rosenblatt, the feminist dance theory professor at Goystein university said so.

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

It really makes me think. the government effectively solved smoking. the middle class doesnt light up like it used to. when will the government pull this on desserts and junk food.

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

You retard, 2600 kcal are a lot for some people, thus they become unfuckable lardasses like your chancellor. I personally ma lucky enough, but my father to stay lean needs to eat 1800-2000 kcal a day or he gets fat. Stop complaining and looking for excuses and get on a life long diet you fatso

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

1200 calories from fresh vegetables and lean protein will have a profoundly different impact on the body than 1200 calories from cookies or chocolate.
It's the sugar that's bad, not the fat. You can't just eat fresh vegetables and lean protein. You might think you don't need to eat fat, because your body has plenty of fat stored away, but your digestive processes depend on fat. Some fats are also essential nutrients, which body fat stores of a modern obese person typically lack. One of the problems you're going to face as you try to lose weight is that your body will start to draw on the fat in your organs, not just conveniently draw on your adipose tissue that you're trying to reduce, and one of those fatty organs is the brain. If you diet the wrong way, your brain function will deteriorate, increasing anxiety and reducing impulse control, along with the cravings growing because you're malnourishing yourself, until you binge on your old favorites. Individual needs vary, but eating a proper amount of fat is necessary for a successful diet in most cases.

If you go on a weight loss diet, don't start eating skinless chicken and boiled vegetables with no butter. You would frankly be better off to eat Oreos, Twinkies, and ice cream. Cutting out sugar is a great idea. If you entirely cut sugar and starch from your diet, you'll probably lose weight even if you make no effort at all in portion control. But if you cut fat, you're going to have a bad time.

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

Low carb and other "diets" are based on this. Like Eat To Live - you have to eat a massive amount of vegetables to eat too many calories. It's easier to eat too many calories on low carb, because of cheese, and nuts, and some meats. But that's the idea - eat foods that are low in carbs AND low in calories, so you can eat like a pig, stuff your face, and lose weight. Penn Gillete and Kevin Smith did the Potato Hack - nothing but plain potatoes, baked or boiled, for two weeks. It resets your guy biome, and it's really hard to eat too many calories of plain potatoes. Or beans. Or rice. It's the stuff you put on them, like butter, or cheese, or gravy, that makes them fattening. (Potatoes got an unfair rep, because of low carb. They're great in fiber and nutrients if you eat the skin.)
I eat clean 6 days a week. Then whatever I want on the 7th. I don't gain weight, I feel great, and I eat really well. I stopped the "diet" mentality and just learned what clean food is.
Just drop salt, sugar, and fried foods, and you're halfway there.

David Foster
David Foster

no no no. I wasn't thinking those things are bad. I live in a rural area. that is all we get to eat daily. half of my goes for food. I know how you feel.

well My dad till he stoped working ate like 2,500 calories for dinner. never got fat. but 80+cows and 30ha of land don't allow you to get fat.

Dylan Young
Dylan Young

Government solving nutrition is a RED ALERT FAILURE - I disagree with you 1000% here. GOVERNMENT is WHY NUTRITION is FUCKED UP!!!

Nutrition needs to be taught word of mouth like birds fly south for the winter. The next generation of kids should KNOW not to put bad things into their body (full spectrum audit smoking, drinking, injecting, drugs) when they have this knowledge ingrained they will KNOW better than to drink cause the round up in the wheat causes inflamaion to the arteries. they will know to stay away from high carbs, or Street Drugs, or needles -- if they want to be HEALTHY.

Government CAN fix somethings though.
HERE you go.. If your sincere you'll read it all..

One-Sentence Bill To Force The Health-Care Issue market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=232164

The Bill To Permanently Fix Health Care For All market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=231949

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

All obese people are genetic trash and they are never able to lose weight.

Attached: 74576926-p0.png (98 KB, 512x512)

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

No, they're not, dummy. Cane sugar refers to the product of refining sugar cane. There is no "sugar" product in sugar cane, it has to be extracted. "Cane sugar" is literally a description of the end product of the process.

Anthony Young
Anthony Young

well that is because human body is fucking stupid. It can deal with fat just fine, same with carbs, it aint made to deal with a lot of sugar. But it realy get stupid when you ingest both fat and sugar, then it goes in to winter prep mode, and will turn everything in to fat. You eat ton of the stuff, even work out, but aside for the short sugar shock, your going to feel like you have no power, because the fucking body goes in to save it for winter and "bad times" mode.

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

I had to FIGHT against Cardiologists to break free from these lies.

YES you need HIGH FAT LOW CARB / arguably NO CARB nutrition.

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

Its true though.
While it is possible to override the problems that cause it through willpower, very few people have that kind of willpower, and its much easier to simply fix the actual cause.

Basically the western diet causes you to get the initial fat that starts the cycle of insulin resistance that causes you to keep eating way too much while feeling like you are eating a correct amount.

Once you break this temporarily the normal eating impulse returns and you eat the correct amount of food with out thinking too much about it.

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

How do you deal with low blood sugar?
It makes my life a living hell of light headed aggression

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

I never said you can't eat fats. In fact, the point I made, is that Oreos don't even use lard anymore - A FUCKING FAT. I also didn't say to eat skinless chicken and boiled vegetables either. You're really triggered over this, how fat exactly are you?

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

Caused by a shitty diet with too many calories. Fatties often eat high calorie foods that are not filling.

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

a disease anyone could catch.
this, of course. and it is spreading faster than ever. poor souls should have been warned on the cocacola bottle.

Attached: fat-women-eating-pizza1.jpg (42 KB, 800x479)

Logan Watson
Logan Watson

then it goes in to winter prep mode, and will turn everything in to fat.
That's not how the body works, at all, and we don't hibernate, we don't have a "winter prep mode". Eating too much sugar BREAKS your body, it's not dumb. Show some fucking respect, and learn how your body actually works. Our bodies are complex chemical factories that are fucking amazing. And stop spreading retarded urban myth.

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

meditation
Put down the bong hippie and get a job

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

and this is where I keep my genetics

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

Why does everyone have to find a reason to now blame themselves? They ate always looking for the x gene to say why someone is who they are or cannot do something. Sure some people can eat 10000 calories a day and maintain ideal body weight with no exercise. Others have to exercise and watch what they eat. It's as simple as that. If you burn what you eat you wont gain. If your gaining you are eating to many calories or not exercising enough. It's simple as that. No shrinks are needed

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

(((psychologists)))

Caleb Garcia
Caleb Garcia

just drop salt, sugar, and fried foods, and you're halfway there.

After awhile you'll notice more and more stuff needs to be removed that you missed.
Next comes the R.O. water system.

All the RUSSIAN weightlifters I grew up with who literally RAN the neighborhood and streets -- ALL DEAD, heart attacks, strokes jesus fuck.. it breaks my heart these guys were my best friends!!

NUTRITION was their FLAW!

and I see many of my SPIRITUAL GURUS died from the same thing SHIT NUTRITION.

it simply isn't taught, and the food corps and the insurance, doctors all conspire and profit off it.

you don't HAVE to have inflamation. but you do have to have knowledge how to not get it.

John Moore
John Moore

It's very well known that willpower alone is very inefficient for weight-loss.
We are surrounded by very hostile environment for weight loss where there's fast food and snacks available around every corner and streets are filled with their advertisements.

Not to mention how they add sugar to literally everything these days.

Sebastian Howard
Sebastian Howard

I have a fat friend who claims we runs 45 minutes a day while I rarely do structured exercise at a gym, yet when I hiked a mountain with him he had to take a 5 minute break every 100 feet of vertical practically. Fat people lie because they know they are fat because they don't try.

Jonathan Long
Jonathan Long

(((psychologists)))

Ya know, maybe the scientologists were onto something there.

Jayden Thomas
Jayden Thomas

its because they are hungry, they are hungry because most of the energy in the food they are eating never gets to their cells, it gets converted directly into fat because their metabolism is already fucked by being fat.

What they need to do to fix this is start cutting carbs drastically. They are probably eating 300 carbs a day, or more.

All someone needs to do is look at their carbs and try to eat only 100-150 a day at max. Focus on this while eating whatever the fuck else you want and within a couple months your natural appetite regulation will return and you can basically forget about it entirely and just eat what ever you feel like because what you feel like eating wont make you fat.

the sugar lobby is to blame by convincing a couple generations of americans eating in an unhealthy way was actually the most healthy way to eat.
Its unreasonable to expect someone to do the research to figure out the food pyramid is actively trying to kill them. They get fat and worry about heart disease and everyone and decide to 'be healthy' and follow the guide lines that are designed to make corporations profits, not people healthy.

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

well your post didn't AGE well.

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

Being fat makes mountain climbing very difficult
It's more about the weight than the cardio

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

Are you me?

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

Obesity is caused by insulin, which fucks your storing and burning of fat. Too much sugar in modern foods, most accessible substance to abuse. Just go LCHF or strict keto and intermittent fast or even prolonged fasting. That's it, don't eat less just don't eat at all ffs. Fasting profits no industry so it will never be promoted.

Jaxon Walker
Jaxon Walker

Willpower is strengthened by ACTION.
This action ()can be thought of) is you stop putting shit into your mouth and body

You can use DEATH as the threatening factor to motivate your new actions. e.g. a heart attack is the warning you will get, and will you even make it to the hospital for a stent? FLIP THE COIN. most people DON'T MAKE IT. is this enough motivation to drive action and strengthen your WILL power? Hopefully it is now that I said it.

You know MY secret now. DEATH motivates me.

AGREE their DSM is FALSE science. A realy psychiatrist will tell you to go home and work it out with your family, bad ones hook you on SSRI and take your life away -- while getting a bonus for ROLLING Your ass up.

Psychiatrists also don't recognize more than one spirit in the body.

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

Attached: 1545958552511.jpg (73 KB, 900x598)

Luis Hughes
Luis Hughes

HUNA magic knows more about psychology and for thousands of years longer.

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

Dr,Jason Fung on YT

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

the sugar lobby is to blame
LOL, no. Not even close. The BigAg lobby that needed new markets for corn are to blame, sugar from beets or sugar cane has been almost entirely replaced with HFCs from corn. And they get big subsidies from the Fed to grow more. BigAg is also why bleached white flour is a staple, as well - and why it's prominent on the nonsensical "food pyramid". Sugar had nothing to do with it.
It's also food manufacturers. They've been making studies for years, they spend billions on it, and they found out that if you make food sweet, - tada - people buy a lot of it - which is why everything has fructose in it now.
The last time I was in Europe, I saw the food there was following the same trend, so it's not shocking that obesity is on the rise there. Corn syrup is bad for you. That's the real culprit. You can peg the rise of obesity with the rise of the use of it.

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

DUDE OBESE PEOPLE JUST BREAK THE LAWS OF THERMODYNAMICS BRO THEY EAT 1600 CALS A DAY BUT JUST BALOON UP ANYWAY.
God forbid anyone be held responsible for their actions in this day and age, Jesus Christ...

Zachary Smith
Zachary Smith

theres a new argument being made that ROUNDUP maybe attached to the SUGARS/FLOURS and much other stuff.
The only good thing is by avoiding one you avoid the other. More testing for roundup could help here. it is in products it shouldn't be in. How does ROUNDUP get in MEAT? or WATER?

HEALTH RANGER @ NATURALNEWS is your friend here for this kind of thing.

I don't think anyone here is going to seriously argue that ROUNDUP is good for your pineal glan

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

Thyroid issues make it so you have to eat 10% less food as a normal person. Thyroid is pure cope for fatasses who still eat 3500 cals a day and blame their slightly lower metabolism.

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

it was the sugar lobby that convinced people low fat was good, so they could sell more sugary food to combat how bad low fat tastes

Justin Jenkins
Justin Jenkins

No mount of cope will break the laws of physics. If you burn more than you consume you will lose weight no matter what. That’s literally all it is, no diet matters just literally don’t eat food.

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

I am leaving the thread. I wanted to meditate remember?

but one more thing. I worked in electronics. and on Jets. Don't USE MICROWAVE OVENS!
Steam your food or something. (the russians were on this back in the 70's but it sadly took me till the 90's to get the fuckin message)

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

when you realize fat people actually eat more when they try to eat right because they just add healthy foods on top of what they were already going to eat.

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

options for accessing affordable healthy food are limited."

now that's some solid bullshit. the idea of "food deserts" has long been debunked. people typically travel far and wide to shop in third world ghettos to buy both staples and ingredients for less than their local chain supermarkets sell for. fake news. SAD!

Attached: 1542134619615.jpg (108 KB, 758x425)

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

Get saved and get fit brother.HH
youtu.be/pKkHQtmS01s
biblelineministries.org/abouthl.html
streamable.com/g6mzs

Attached: Oncesavedalwayssaved.jpg (1.08 MB, 2197x1444)

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

I have a MAGIC TRICK that may help with this.

HAVE The FAT person EAT a RAW BEET, APPLE and CARROT every day.
eat it RAW, and EVERY DAY. Then they can press on after they do this one thing.

soon they won't eat as MUCH other shit.
After a couple years you can DECREASE it if it's too much carbs.

GARDEN your food (garden helps with stress too)

Angel Evans
Angel Evans

They have a thyroid problem.

Nolan Rodriguez
Nolan Rodriguez

have you seen the video comparing easily available food in japan to america?
if you have to go into a grocery store its already less accessible, since most people are grabbing whatever they can immediately get due to being an overworked prole.

So you need to compare fast food options. And in japan you can get more healthy stuff just as conveniently as you can get a hamburger in america, so the japanese are not as fat.

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

Based

Benjamin Sanchez
Benjamin Sanchez

it realy get stupid when you ingest both fat and sugar
Nope. It's the sugar. Cutting the fat won't help if you continue to eat sugar. No one loses weight drinking as much Coke as they like.

The body converts sugar to fat, and stores this fat, entirely devoid of micronutrients. This is one of the big problems people face when they not only got fat, but got fat eating garbage. If you get fat eating too much good, nutritious food, eating things like fatty meat and vegetables in rich cream sauces, then your fat stores will contain good amounts of essential fatty acids and fat soluble vitamins, and you'll need very little else to survive on, and can lose weight healthily on almost any kind of low-calorie diet. If you get fat on sugar, starch, and vegetable oil, you can't live on your body fat stores well at all, and will need to diet carefully and continue to eat quite a bit of fat.

It's important to know what kind of fat you are: nutrient-rich fat, or nutrient-poor fat.

Penn Gillete and Kevin Smith did the Potato Hack - nothing but plain potatoes, baked or boiled, for two weeks. It resets your guy biome, and it's really hard to eat too many calories of plain potatoes. Or beans. Or rice. It's the stuff you put on them, like butter, or cheese, or gravy, that makes them fattening.
Bullshit. They followed other rules. For instance, Penn only ate during one hour each day, for the rest of the day, food was forbidden. So he ate one meal of monotonous, unappetizing plain boiled potatoes per day, and also had the intent of losing weight by making his food unappetizing. Not only did he follow these strict rules, he refrained from trying to game the system.

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

Proving damn thing myself.
As soon as I permited myself to skip gym and eat unhealthy food, I gained a shit ton of weight in course of 1 year and I was just as fat as I was before,maybe even more.
self-discipline and willpower has nothing to do with obesity
Muh fat bone
Muh genetics
Love yourself as you are
GET THE FUCK UP FROM COUCH/CHAIR AND START WORKING ON YOUR BODY, YOU LASY KEK

Attached: 6041c0c4adff92a5e164d20bb0ca484e.jpg (15 KB, 273x300)

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

I also didn't say to eat skinless chicken and boiled vegetables either.
You said "lean protein and vegetables". What do you think people are going to try eating if you say that to them?

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

This is utter bullshit. I lost 105lbs (48kg in commie units) with nothing more than willpower. It takes an iron will to eat boring food while waking up at 5am every morning to run in the cold or lift weights.

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

i am talking about supermarkets not fast food. if you eat fast food you deserve to get fat. nice anecdote though. maybe the japs are smart enough to grab something quick that's healthy to keep them working longer. maybe being overworked keeps them thin.

Attached: 1569307821663.jpg (82 KB, 957x960)

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

Me trying to give fat people we lost advice
No matter how little I eat, I still gain weight
Fast all day until your evening meal
I can’t do that my body just goes in the starvation mode
What is that?
It’s when my metabolism shuts down
How does it shut down?
I start to get really tired and low energy until I eat something
Have you ever skipped breakfast?
No That’s the most important meal of the day

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

if you eat fast food you deserve to get fat.
a poor tax.
the wage laborer does not have time to do anything but work, sleep, and eat fast food while on the way to work or to bed

John Bell
John Bell

What the fuck kind of language are you speaking you incoherent nigger?

Attached: 1462217528226.jpg (61 KB, 695x536)

Jose Hughes
Jose Hughes

It’s when my metabolism shuts down
You would literally be dead. Metabolism is literally breathing. Most of the mass a person looses is through the nose.

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

i stopped eating mammals for a year, and then had a bacon cheeseburger. it tasted really really good
i stopped eating glazed doughnuts for about 5 months and then ate one, it was disgusting

Lincoln Peterson
Lincoln Peterson

No, it wasn't. Low fat was the first big fructose push. I worked in the food manufacturing industry then, I saw it. The sugar lobby has not had that kind of power since the 60's.

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

Most obese people typically have no intention of losing the weight or find nothing they are doing is wrong. Little do they know they have been in calorie surplus for years and have never bothered counting.

Stupid and lack of self-reflection - yes. Lack of self discipline - probably. lack of willpower - probably not

When people start resorting to diet pills or cannot commit to change their lifestyle, then willpower becomes involved

Hudson Powell
Hudson Powell

what do you make of this article
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

Learn to cook food not based entirely off of carbs such as wheat and corn, and avoid vegetable oils.
Incorporate red meat into your diet, and try to find a good source of fish.

Fat people deserve being fat, just as western civilization deserves to collapse, so long as it serves the jew.

Logan Miller
Logan Miller

the report is political

Which political party is the “fat one”

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

Thanks, if I had to look this up myself that would have counted as exercise.

Carson Thompson
Carson Thompson

though a fun thing to mention, after about 3 months the smell of cooking meat was repulsive to me, as it was when i ate the cheeseburger eventually, but the taste was amazing, it was the best tasting cheeseburger ive ever had.

Strangely, while the doughnut tasted bad, it smelled good.

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

All processed food is bad, including meat. Animal products however are healthier than plant based products. Stay away from vegetable oils, it will fuck up your arteries. LDL is a meme that's never been proven and recent studies even show that it's good in.

Ethan Bennett
Ethan Bennett

they have plenty of time. just no knowledge or inclination to change, or willpower to forego bad food over good food. it is a total lack of education and parental guidance that the Japs have and the West typically does not. also, fat people notoriously have "no time" despite watching their weight in TV. poor time management doesn't mean "no time"

Attached: 1544902479382.gif (1.44 MB, 320x320)

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

Oh, wait, it's you, the moronic fake leaf.

Fuck off, moronic fake leaf. Go play your made up contrarian argument game with someone else.

Austin Cox
Austin Cox

Definitely triggered. So what is it, 400 lbs. 500?

Michael Allen
Michael Allen

IN THE 60's YOU FUCKING DUNCE. Like I said, they haven't had that kind of power since then. How fucking dumb are you? I say the sky is blue, you say "N-no, this study says it's blue!"

Austin Evans
Austin Evans

in japan you can get more healthy stuff just as conveniently as you can get a hamburger in america, so the japanese are not as fat.
The stores are just responding to consumer preference. Japanese tastes are more traditional and health-oriented, American tastes are more self-indulgent and hedonistic. The Japanese are not as fat, so there's not as much fat-people-food.

A hamburger isn't unhealthy, it's just a sandwich, often with onions, lettuce, and tomatoes. The meal gets unhealthy when you add a big pile of french fries and a large Coke. Did you know you can buy a salad at McDonald's? Did you know McDonald's is quite popular in Japan? Did you know that you can enjoy almost any kind of self-indulgent meal if you only eat it occasionally?

There's a British youtuber in Japan who complains about how much weight he gained there, because the convenience store fried chicken is so good. It's not what's available in the market, it's the people doing the shopping.

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

As a diagnosed Bipolar + ADHD, I highly disagree with you.
Of course they're not perfect, but depending on where you live, the Psychiatric help can vary help in quality.
But for so many people, a simple diagnosis is mife saving. Really.
People like me would think they are normal, but really not.
Tourette's Syndrome people are simply dismissed as being attention seekers. That's the real horror here.
Not your puny stupid opinion that Actual Doctors are shit.
Your opinion is trash, but I understand why people can be frustrated with shrinks. A normal person still needs a professional to talk to. But they can't really help "Normal people", aka Neurotipical. They can't give you meds.
Someone Neuro-Atypical like me, needs 800 mg of Quetiapine, a mood regulator per day to simply function like a normal human being.

ADHD touches roughly 3-5% of pop, and Bipolarism 1-2%. Those are just 2 conditions to put in perspective how actually essential Mental Health Professionals are to society.
If you're not neuro-atypical, then fuck off, you don't need a shrink.
For people with actual issues, but are told, by people like you, thay "you're perfectly normal the way you are, you don't need help" that can be a death sentence, figuratively or litteraly depending on the condition.

Brody Roberts
Brody Roberts

was there some 'fat is good for you' push in the 70s or 80s i have neglected to account for?

the 'low fat' trend started then and it has continued from then till now.

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

Is that bree olson ?

Samuel Price
Samuel Price

That's funny. I'm overweight because and once I decided to start exercising I started losing weight. How is that possible?

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

eating unlimited potatoes isn't a good diet
your made up contrarian argument

I've never had more than about 30 lbs of fat on me I didn't need. I got interested in this stuff from lifting weights.

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

(((psychologists)))

Charles Nelson
Charles Nelson

No, retard, there was a health craze in the late 70's and 80's. That's when 'sugar free" became a thing. The "low fat" bullshit came later. You're really retarded, aren't you?

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

Just shut the fuck up, dummy. Go be the most retarded poster in another thread, like usual.

Matthew Sullivan
Matthew Sullivan

Bullshit. Just stop acting so retarded.

Andrew Cruz
Andrew Cruz

The stores are just responding to consumer preference
the video points out there are things like ramen shops next to fast food places, and the convenience stores carry freshly made (same day) sandwiches

The problem with america is not 'consumer preference', its the logistics and mechanics of american cities. People do not go to convenience stores in america because the way city planning is done. People do not walk to the local convenience store to buy stuff, you either go to full on grocery store or you get fast food, through the drive through, because you had to be in your car already to go to the nearest place its possible to shop of any sort.
Fast food places are set up to make and serve certain kinds of food, they dont have the same sort of logistical mechanics of a convenience store, and so while the convenience store can keep a small stock of freshly made sandwiches on the shelves daily, the fast food place just wants its shipment of proprietary stuff.
The only possible argument for consumer prefference is the rigidity of fast food menus is, at least by the intention of the fast food planners, uniform across the entire franchise, and consistent. The model of fast food places is consistency; anywhere you go you get the same food that tastes the same. This might have value, but people are always complaining about lack of choice when it comes to fast food.

Jaxon Perry
Jaxon Perry

It's because all people with willpower and discipline are capable of not opening clickbait articles.

Jordan Nelson
Jordan Nelson

psychology

lul

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

one industry pushing artificial sweeteners doesnt undo the fact that the idea of low fat being healthy was pushed on the public by the sugar industry.

Ryder Cook
Ryder Cook

There was another pic of her, sat on same bed with a load of food on a tray.

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

all the days when I consumed only 1300 kcal and did 30 minutes of cardio/15 minutes of lifting to burn 350~ calories while only consuming low-carb high-prot foods to speed along fat burning were the result of a random whim instead of willpower

okay

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

This would prove otherwise:

youtube.com/watch?v=ew7g7AqGqzo

Jaxson Jenkins
Jaxson Jenkins

I hate that I can see it. I really do.

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

It isn’t. You are delusional, there is no correlation with weight and you having the willpower to exericsr.

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

Are the British even bigger nigger worshippers than Americans?

Camden Garcia
Camden Garcia

they are trying to blame it on "environmental factors" and "society" so they can earn good-boy points from degenerate land whales because that's what 95% of modern science is about. of course, the "study" does ultimately put the blame of overeating and inactivity, but since the average retard with an IQ of 100 doesn't read past the clickbait-y headline, let alone bothers to find the original study and fact-check it himself, they have no problem getting away with it.
science has become a tool of mass delusion much like religion.

Attached: IQ-and-obesity.png (67 KB, 850x394)

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

Bro doing labor all day requires 3k cals at the very least

Construction worker here from a long line of tradesmen and labor workers. You don't eat well you cramp up all day and don't recover.

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

People do not walk to the local convenience store to buy stuff
So, uh... what are the convenience stores there for?

you get fast food, through the drive through
What's wrong with fast food? As I pointed out, they have healthy options. You don't have to get the double bacon cheeseburger, large fries, and a Coke. You can get the lettuce and tomato burger with a carton of milk or a black coffee. There's been a trend of fast food places offering highly custom combinations of fresh vegetables since the 90s with Subway. In a typical American city, you can hit almost any nutrition profile you want from fast food places, it all comes down to your choices.

Anyway, I don't believe most people eat a lot of fast food. Fast food is expensive, and it's not that bad. What people get in trouble with is the junk food: the Doritos and Coke.

full on grocery store
Again: anything you want. That's how they make money: provide whatever the customers want to buy. They've usually got a deli section with freshly-prepared meals very close to home cooking. They've got a full range of fresh and frozen ingredients, and canned, dried, and frozen convenience foods. They've also got aisles full of Doritos and Coke. It's up to the customer.

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

Wasn't their something that gut bacteria is a major source?

I.e. creating cravings for high calorie food.

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

Read about what the body does when you put sugar and fat in to it at the same time then.

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

source on that graph?

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

Bipolar is a meme diagnosis for insufferable bitches. As always just an excuse for roasties to avoid resposibility and not change themselves.

You treat everyone like shit and are a backstabbing cunt? Ohh no worries its not your fault. You are bipolar so take this jewpharma pills and continoue being an asshole pls.

Jace Mitchell
Jace Mitchell

Obesity is caused by cancerous sugar and carb filled diets brought on by late stage capitalism. Symptoms include inflammation of the state and death. Terrible indeed. PraiseKek.

Dylan Allen
Dylan Allen

what are the convenience stores there for?
There aren't very many.

Caleb Flores
Caleb Flores

I agree with the article for the most part. People don't know better and think a calorie is a calorie no matter the source, they think eating 1000 calories of potatoes will make you fat while 1000 calories of cheese will make you slim. Keto promoting folks are turning everything upside down for their stupid diet, fatties stand no chance.

People can be sometimes depressed too which can lead to eating themselves happy and if they choose the keto folks foods they'll get huge.

So negative emotions, such as stress, anxiety or depression can lead to binging while bad info can lead to someone eating a SAD diet which will make them fat.

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

carb will make you slim, it's meat and fat which will make you fat. If you wanna lose weight you need to carb the fuck up with everything you eat.

Leo Gutierrez
Leo Gutierrez

You are retarded. Carbs are pure poison.

Jaxson Wilson
Jaxson Wilson

I literally had the opposite experience. I used to be much more overweight and being shamed about it encouraged me to lose weight.

I don't know if I'm the only one like this, but I find the idea of someone who eats more when they get shamed for being overweight to be overwhelmingly repulsive.

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

Willpower is not the biggest part but it is the most important part of loosing weight.

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

I'm a comfort eating due to neglect in my childhood. I think a lot of fatties have the same problem.

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

you're oblivious and challenged. Carbs will slim your ass down till you look like a vegan (with no fat)

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

Attached: 1554123072216.png (149 KB, 500x743)

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

You're confusing psychiatrists with psychologists.
Psychiatrists are doctors and can prescribe medication to help ease mental illness.
Psychologists can listen to you talk, try to train you like a dog into new behaviors, or refer you to a psychiatrist.

Jacob Clark
Jacob Clark

I am slim already faggot and i eat mostly fish, meat, dairy and veggies. Max 10g carb a day unless i get weak for pizza at times.

Lost 20kg when i was 15 with keto in half a year. It was like nothing. Pasta, pizza and other carbheavy bullshit made me fat in the first place.

Its probably a women thing. They are unable to take resposiblity so the thought to lose weight dosent even occure.

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

ADHD touches roughly 3-5% of pop, and Bipolarism 1-2%. Those are just 2 conditions to put in perspective how actually essential Mental Health Professionals are to society.
These are massively overdiagnosed and the treatments do more harm than good.

Do you know what they used to say about these problems before they had drugs? Give it time, even if it takes years, it usually goes away on its own eventually. Do you know what they say now? Keep trying different treatments, even if it takes years, you'll usually find the right one eventually.

The terrible thing is that they push harder and harder to start people on dependence-cultivating drugs before their brain finishes maturing in their mid-20s, based on some growing-pains problem, and the patient never learns whether they could have simply grown out of their problem.

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

I comfort eat because its enjoyable
Fix yourself cunt

Austin Morgan
Austin Morgan

I DID consider that and its what I tell the leftists I know-I WANT you to die

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

As someone who lost 150lbs, this is total horse shit.

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

The real question is that, will women go to any lengths to make the world believe that being fat is ok rather than improve themselves?

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

True, it has everything to do with overconsumption, not all fatties are lazy but all of them eat more then they need

Josiah Miller
Josiah Miller

You could have an extremely self-disciplined person who would just eat an exact amount of max 2600 kcal
2600 kcal

found your issue

Oliver Scott
Oliver Scott

Yeah, gonna have to go with no on that one.

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

Wanna not be a fucking namefag, faggot. We don't namefag around these parts.

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

since most people are grabbing whatever they can immediately get due to being an overworked prole.
So you admit the problem is people are lazy fat fucks who can't be assed to take 10 extra minutes to get healthy food

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

Being fat correlates strongly with having low IQ, much like every other social ill. Obesity is a brainlet problem.

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

(((psychologists)))

Kevin Wright
Kevin Wright

Duh. Trump is obese even though he has tremendous willpower. People are always telling him he has the best willpower!

Attached: trump-overweight.png (158 KB, 390x469)

Ryder Thompson
Ryder Thompson

k, yet these faggots specifically say it's not caused by lack of willpower; bullshit
eggs, potatoes, chicken, burger, ham, roast, carrots, bananas, peanut butter, beans, rice and more are all about as cheap as it gets; plenty for a healthy diet. Lying kikes say actual food you cook yourself isn't affordable when it's the exact opposite,
But yep, they totally have the willpower but are literally being forced to not cook and guzzle soda
few opportunities and incentives for physical activity
So, they have the willpower but are forced not to work out at home because reasons? Body exercises are free so is going for a damn walk

Chase Bailey
Chase Bailey

Lacking the willpower to eat less and exercise more?

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

Fast food doesn't make you fat. Overeating and lack of exercise does. You can eat McDonalds every single day if you watch your calories and exercise. Show me a fat person and I'll show you someone who sits in front of a TV for 6 hours a day and eats during every commercial break.

Ian Gray
Ian Gray

yes, your experience. even if you're too retarded to realize it

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

1 gram of protein = 4 calories
1 gram of carbs = 4 calories
1 gram of fat = 9 calories.

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

This, they forced me to start seeing psychologists when I was just 8 years old because I was in alot of fights in school and was very angry, this kept going until I was 24 years old and then I just couldn't do it anymore, not ONE of them ever helped or came up with an idea that I myself hadn't already thought off. Alot of medication aswell, alot.

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

thats right . a lot of fat people in america power through dennys lunches. they know they will have explosive diarrhea. they know it isnt even tastey. but they do it anyways. its like $5.99 for a plate of food

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

I'm losing weight automatically by eating a vegan diet, I eat pasta, rice and fruit every day. Your belief that carbs make you fat is completely ridiculous