I always cringe when I see a WMAF

Seriously.

Attached: 1568853708512.png (1920x1080, 1.54M)

Grandparent

cry

what the fuck is wrong with her face

Attached: 1511736867491.png (560x365, 77K)

Why is it usually the ugly ones that mix?

Brah look at the hairline

i married a korean, just in case turkey releases all the syrians to europe.

Attached: maria_feldmann.jpg (700x394, 69K)

dios mio

Jew with LITERAL yellow fever married a Chinese monkey even other Chinks laugh that that (((fine white specimen))) is wasted on her.

Fucking kek

It makes it better how fucking sloped her forehead is

Attached: 1566255398737.png (1528x1184, 55K)

Bug

Why?

Somebody post that paint version of cmilk and his wife.

wtf she looks like a fucking baboon

Attached: 1536884706012.gif (220x221, 870K)

>cringe
roastie detected

Attached: 1568681434014.jpg (914x545, 147K)

He probably dated her because of her personality, you asshole. She is probably a nice person (unlike most Asians).

lmao that's pretty much any caricature made from /asianmasculinity

>1 post by this ID

Shut up retard

Attached: 1561853454941.jpg (480x685, 47K)

>2 posts by this ID

It’s tight af

White roastie detected

>That Asian female takes away my beta cuck attention! I hate competition!

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Because White Genocide is a horrible crime.

Newfags can't triforce.
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊

̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊ 󠛡 ̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊
̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊ 󠛡 ̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊

>what the fuck is wrong with her face

She is a monkey-type asian, that sort of phenotype is roughly 20% of the east asian population

You are justifying genocide.

seriously some sun wukong shit

Attached: 1431124857736.gif (500x245, 1019K)

Word of warning to you all.

If you're going to race mix with an Asian, DO NOT do it with a Chinese. Chinese are truly soulless people. I don't know what did it; the centuries of subjugation or the communist brainwashing since birth. Either which way, do not start a relationship with a chink.

Jungle Asians should not be mixed with either, their IQ is below that of whites and your kids will be brown and dumb.

Do not go for Koreans either, they are infected deeply by western ideals like feminism.

You're only reasonable choice is Japanese. Go Jap or don't go Asian at all.

Do not learn the hard way.

Attached: 1469697851870.jpg (666x636, 99K)

>mfw being a race traitor isn't worth it

Attached: 1550151782737.jpg (927x540, 67K)

Like something that crawled out of the sewer.

Nope, fuck jews

Attached: 1552596670923.jpg (584x819, 129K)

>meanwhile
serpentaza, a pure Dutch white man lands easy prime divorcee wife who's actually attractive and is hated by Chinks for it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

>the communist brainwashing
It's the communism, we didn't turn out like they did

Attached: amwf.jpg (278x181, 8K)

What about Asians who look like this?

Attached: First-Lady-of-Bhutan.jpg (1972x1454, 509K)

lmao you're like a woman.
Marrying a woman for the sake of easier flight in case of hardship to live in your wifes country.

Holy shit this is gold

Not attractive Asian

the jews will accuse you of being a hapa shill but that image summarizes the truth of it...

I thought the face was a Jow Forums shoop

if southeast asian immigrants are low IQ then why are so many of them doctors

Actually, fair enough. ROC proves its mostly down to their society.

Is it weird that I only started cringing at WMAF couples after I started dating an asian girl? We are broken up now, but I feel a lot of the memes are true and it really sucks.

Many asian girls are hot, and as a normal white dude, I find it much easier to get with a 7/10 asian than a 7/10 white for example. It sucks but that is how it is. And yet, at least the one I dated was batshit insane.

I am not opposed to an asian girl and kind of wish I could find one who isn't crazy. My only realistic options will be hot asian girl or fat and ugly white girl, and I can't imagine fucking some cow my whole life. Maybe I could, I dunno. I hate this future and my coomer brain that makes me desire hot women. Maybe in the past I would've been happy with a refrigerator sized woman, but I just don't think I can deal.

I would def racemix with a hapa girl though, 75% white and 25% asian is a fine mix. I just really don't want my kids looking like chinks and thus I lose the instinctual bonding mechanism because my child doesn't look like me

well, nobody wants their kids to grow up with muslims.

Attached: 30AD76D100000578-0-image-a-39_1454028184079.jpg (636x382, 60K)

>amwf.jpg
wut?

That is exactly it.

Because we import their best and brightest to our counties you dumb arse. The majority of them are not doctors.

>if you only knew how bad it really is

way to not stand your ground and work to make your homeland better.
at least the fucking Syrians are fleeing legit war

Based and Artpilled

She looks like a monkey what the fuck