Show me people acting Gretarded

Show me people acting Gretarded.

Attached: IMG_20190924_092305.jpg (1024x713, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juba_(sniper)
aei.org/publication/50-years-of-failed-doomsday-eco-pocalyptic-predictions-the-so-called-experts-are-0-41/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>black spawn

Aspergers is not in the DSM-5

...smug

Spawn was a black sniper before he went to hell and became the Super Hero known as Spawn.
It'd be odd if Spawn was white.

Except it is under ASD

Asperger's Syndrome is a form of Autism.
Autism is a learning disability.
Learning disabled is a kind way of say retarded.

You're really splitting hairs, differentiating between the mentally ill and the retarded.

>...smug

They get £40k a year over there if your kid has autism, that is why they treat it as a non thing. Everyone claims it, even me and I don't even live there

Ive read in some German forum that they will create name lists with people who oppose Fridays For Future to later get back on them in a new Nuremberg Trials scenario for climate "deniers".

Fun fact Aspergers Syndrome is no longer officially recognized. It's just considered part of the autism spectrum. Source is my speech path wife.

Attached: 7B554848-6BC4-4C90-AF90-63C5860FC017.jpg (1280x867, 150K)

aspergers isnt a mental illness. it's a neurological defect. "mental illness" doesn't exist.

Attached: 1568117434921.png (545x530, 234K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190924-003834.png (720x1440, 382K)

Thank God the "refugees" will have murdered all those green gutmenschen before that can ever happen

sounds like typical commie shit.
Get their names user.

700 years of human achievement and she found 4 noteworthy teenage women. Nice.

gay phoneposter

Sojourner truth was 29 and was freed by law changes too.
>2 posts by this non-contributing faggot

Disgusting welfare parasites - no better than niggers.

What does it say about Conservatives that an autistic girl is more right about climate science than them?

Attached: 1399324668488.png (900x928, 242K)

DSM-5 is garbage and everyone knows it.

my problem is, I'm not some snitching cunt. I didn't even like snitches in school.

They are all garbage

Climate science! You can’t even tell the joke right.

Based and anti-psych pilled.
Our experiences form our personalities, and some experiences can make people very strange indeed.
That isn't illness, it's just part of the beautiful tragedy of life.

aspergers isnt even defined as a mental illness in the first place according to the dsm.

aspergers is real though.

What makes it garbage compared to the previous ones? Honest question.
Try in layman terms if you will, cause I'm not a psychologist (though I did fuck one for 3 years).

came here to post this

Amen, for once I agree with a brit, fuck the APA and quacks and the pharmapsych industry and labeling every human flaw as neuroses and an error in functioning

Attached: 9FB4D471-70D6-48F8-A42D-621F84D52559.jpg (876x960, 173K)

they're all garbage jew shit

A
Normies still believe the Anne Frank lie.

DSM is pure quackery. It claims that being a faggot isn't a mental illness anymore.

Attached: F51435EC-94B3-4F28-A7C2-1206316B973F.jpg (470x480, 75K)

>law changes
law never changed, northern states just decided to get together and stop following federal law, because they knew they would never be punished for it as long as they could get kansas and stack the congress in the next election.

Right on, we are all nuts in our own way and irrationality is why Nash refuted Game Theory in the end.

Attached: Game Theory.jpg (600x455, 54K)

I have several Spawn #1
Worth fuck all too
Was a gay ass affirmative action stunt

Middle person isn't wrong, except that she is still mentally retarded, but mental health is a meme, also. People with autism are still generally as capable of making independent decisions as anyone else unless it's to the point where you literally can't talk and bang your head against the wall. She's clearly competent enough to give a good stage peformance, so she should be considered responsible/complicit in whatever she is doing and the "she's being exploited" narrative from the conservatives is stupid (I get why they are doing it though since it's a marketable narrative that won't get you yeeted as hard).

Lol

They can come try

Also why we are not infallible, which is the essence of being human, all too human.

We are not machines.

Muh fierce
Kek

I dont think mental illness is a good term for it though, as that implies its a fault with genetics. it ignores the societal impact on behavior, as gays are mostly men, and have a high proclivity to have been raised by awful single mothers and/or sexually abused.

Fuck the guv m8

>Making a list of traitors who actively seek to destroy our people is snitching.

What does it say youre so weak you hide behind kids?
No one gives a fuck about her and anyone who supports her has made themselves a laughingstock with the other adults

White woman kissing a nigger child in the avatar with an over the top message. Might be a parody account. Might be.

She's not making rational decisions, and it's a worse stage performance than most politicians. I don't care what her official diagnosis is. She's a mong and an abused puppet shilling for what any thinking person, let a lone somebody who works in science, would recoil in horror at.

It's some kind of a fault with genetics or the expression thereof when you wind up as an obvious mong with clear mental deficiency.

Imagine she was an undercover alien

haha you would be in trouble

>700 years of human achievement and she found 4 noteworthy teenage women. Nice.
And the noteworthy winners did...
> Negress escaped from her master
> Anne Frank didn't write the diary
> Malala didn't do anything except surviving abuse, learning english and protecting radical islamists. The Nobel peace prize has a tendency to end up in the hands of terrorists so I am not surprised.

So we are left with Jane Austen and Joan D'Arc. Those are, at least after a first glance, respectable mentions.

Why would I be in trouble? I have not particular reason to assume that there isn't various alien influence in our genetics as it is, whether it's life as we currently construe it or merely mutation arising from extraterrestrial environmental impact.

Attached: Oprah Purple.gif (300x171, 1.65M)

Ship has sailed buddy. It has gone to sea.

She was an indentured servant with a contract she fulfilled that the master tried to reneg on. New York banned slavery the year after she simply walked away believing her contract complete. My point is she didn't "escape" anything, not even by her own account.

The comments from NPC zombie brains online defending greta are funny. Imagine having no inner monologue or ability to have independent thought so you just watch the media glorify her and think 'what a brave little girl' without wondering who is funding her or that she's a 16 year old who doesn't know anything and just demands everyone change because of her schizophrenia. NPCs are the biggest threat to the planet.

But they didn't change nothing

Ou jeez

You can take the relish out of the jar, but you can't put it in the ketchup squeeze bottle.

Option 1

Culture based on looking after the earth

Option 2

Culture based on consumerism and consumption

It's debatable Joan of Arc was anything but a living religious icon, much like Greta. She certainly didn't directly command troops. Austen wasn't famous until her 30s.

>my problem is, I'm not some snitching cunt. I didn't even like snitches in school.
Dude. They are making a list of people they want humiliated and executed for the crime of disagreeing.

You should report them to the police, at the very least for breaking GDPR.

Relish my final comment buddy, approaching event horizon.

Honestly what is fierce about Anne Frank? assuming the narrative is true, she hid in an attic while her people were exterminated. That is the exact opposite of fierce.

Exactly! Just like Greta

fun fact, homosexuality was in the DSM until 1973.

Try it. See if you can transfer jar relish into a plastic squeeze bottle. If you manage much of it, try to squeeze it out. Squeeze bottle relish has a different composition. What I just said to you has more pragmatism and truth than your pointless and illogical drivel.

Fun Fact: Look up Havelock Ellis

He introduced the notion of transgerism and lead the eugenics society

Abuse is also a meme. She has insane commie Rothschild parents and probably thinks she's doing the right thing against the Nazis, or hell maybe she is even into some kind of Illuminati bullshit herself. Sure, she's been indoctrinated since birth, but we've all been influenced by something or other. I just hate all this "she's a poor victim" stuff, it's almost as annoying as the Dinesh D'Souza meme comparing her to WW2 German women, she is practically an adult and capable of making her own decisions and she chose to cooperate with evil. Nick said it best last night when he said that she is our enemy.

Your logical and pointed nous has brought you far in life, no doubt but in the end, we are both here in the same place, aren't we?

>we've all been indoctrinated
Brainwashing is abuse. Relativists are the worst.

Attached: 904B8745-F984-4AA4-A25F-635833129D01.jpg (239x264, 43K)

So maybe take a pin to your ego.

I thought this was a discussion about a damaged girl, not about your thoughts on your own ego.

As a born again christian I know no longer care about mass consumption and endless economic growth. I also care about protecting the earth but I'm not about to hand over all my rights and paychecks to a communist world government over it. Either way, greta just expects everyone else to radically change everything, and it's easy for her to do so because she had no stake in anything yet at her age.

Give me a break, could you be any more phoney?

It's not about money

It's about taking some responsibility for our impact on others, including animals and nature

I guess technically the slower learning rate of an autistic brain would fall under the literal meaning of the word retarded (i.e. slowed down), but not under the colloquial usage of the word.
A slower learning rate also doesn't have to be a negative per se, since it would converge more accurately (albeit slower) towards a desired outcome, instead of overshooting the desired outcome because of a high learning rate.
That's also part of the reason why people with autism often excel at specific things while being underdeveloped in other areas.

Then eat the bugs you stupid nigger

>I did fuck one for 3 years
Sick. How do you last for so long user? I can barely pull 30 min.

>it's all so tiresome

Attached: 1565793454377.jpg (1891x4901, 2.19M)

>It's debatable Joan of Arc was anything but a living religious icon, much like Greta.
My general idea of Joan D'Arc is that she is a propaganda figure like Juba is for the Iraqis.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juba_(sniper)

It is unlikely that she was fighting in the front lines since losing such an innocent and unifying figure would kill morale.
Joan D.Arc was only useful if she was alive. But I don't want to write her off without reading up on her.

>she hid in an attic while her people were exterminated. That is the exact opposite of fierce.
BUT SHE IS JUST A GIIIIIRL!
Yeah. You are right.
The thing is, just like Malala, she got attention and suffered so she is an hero.

That is all you need as a girl. Suffer, play to the left wings talking points and they will suck your dick/clit/whatever and if you get enough attention they'll give you a Nobel peace prize.

You think its her fault or the people backstage pulling the strings? Fckin hell

That lady is a coal burner

>nigglet
FUCKING COALBURNER

Joan of Arc was a literal schizophrenic who was so warped in the head that when captured she threw herself out of a 50ft tall tower and crawled with two broken legs back to her encampment.

Also, how in the fuck have any of those women changed the world at all?

Could you be any more phony?

Ha my brother has Asperger's. I can assure you it's a very real mental illness. Not a good one either. He thinks he is much more capable than he actually is. This retard girl does not have a "superpower"

>climate science
>niggerflag

1967: Dire Famine Forecast By 1975
1969: Everyone Will Disappear In a Cloud Of Blue Steam By 1989 (1969)
1970: Ice Age By 2000
1970: America Subject to Water Rationing By 1974 and Food Rationing By 1980
1971: New Ice Age Coming By 2020 or 2030
1972: New Ice Age By 2070
1974: Space Satellites Show New Ice Age Coming Fast
1974: Another Ice Age?
1974: Ozone Depletion a ‘Great Peril to Life
1976: Scientific Consensus Planet Cooling, Famines imminent
1980: Acid Rain Kills Life In Lakes
1978: No End in Sight to 30-Year Cooling Trend
1988: Regional Droughts (that never happened) in 1990s
1988: Temperatures in DC Will Hit Record Highs
1988: Maldive Islands will Be Underwater by 2018 (they’re not)
1989: Rising Sea Levels will Obliterate Nations if Nothing Done by 2000
1989: New York City’s West Side Highway Underwater by 2019 (it’s not)
2000: Children Won’t Know what Snow Is
2002: Famine In 10 Years If We Don’t Give Up Eating Fish, Meat, and Dairy
2004: Britain will Be Siberia by 2024
2008: Arctic will Be Ice Free by 2018
2008: Climate Genius Al Gore Predicts Ice-Free Arctic by 2013
2009: Climate Genius Prince Charles Says we Have 96 Months to Save World
2009: UK Prime Minister Says 50 Days to ‘Save The Planet From Catastrophe’
2009: Climate Genius Al Gore Moves 2013 Prediction of Ice-Free Arctic to 2014
2013: Arctic Ice-Free by 2015
2014: Only 500 Days Before ‘Climate Chaos’
1968: Overpopulation Will Spread Worldwide
1970: World Will Use Up All its Natural Resources
1966: Oil Gone in Ten Years
1972: Oil Depleted in 20 Years
1977: Department of Energy Says Oil will Peak in 90s
1980: Peak Oil In 2000
1996: Peak Oil in 2020
2002: Peak Oil in 2010
2006: Super Hurricanes!
2005 : Manhattan Underwater by 2015
1970: Urban Citizens Will Require Gas Masks by 1985
1970: Nitrogen buildup Will Make All Land Unusable
1970: Decaying Pollution Will Kill all the Fish
1970s: Killer Bees!

yikes

Attached: 1556656015018.jpg (208x249, 6K)

I think joann´s role had more to do with morale than fighting.. France was getting dicked hard by the english at the time and she rallied the people to keep fighting.

>Millions of teenage boys sent off to die, has probably happened in every century of recorded history
>YEAH WELL ANNE FRANK

Attached: ANZACs.jpg (940x627, 96K)

>someone posts about equating her to Joan of Arc and Anne Frank, two known magical girls
This post is unrelated and has homura, who is a magical girl
>both end in 47
What is kek trying to tell us?

Attached: 1469309071091.gif (382x498, 490K)

think the gendarmes ran trains on joan of arc?

links to all these in here
aei.org/publication/50-years-of-failed-doomsday-eco-pocalyptic-predictions-the-so-called-experts-are-0-41/

>implying u wouldnt

Attached: 170px-Albert_Lynch_-_Jeanne_d'Arc.jpg (170x234, 18K)

Club of Rome kikes need the rope

Even Malthus got it wrong, although at least it wasn't too nutty a hypothesis for the state of science at the time.

>she threw herself out of a 50ft tall tower and crawled with two broken legs back to her encampment.
That has to be a myth.

>Joan was imprisoned by the Burgundians at Beaurevoir Castle. She made several escape attempts, on one occasion jumping from her 70-foot (21 m) tower, landing on the soft earth of a dry moat
Wtf.

That is equivalent to a seven storey house (the rooftop of pic related).

Having read a little bit about her now it seems she was nothing more than a fucking cheerleader who got shot by arrows and burned alive. Is there anything noteworthy about her apart from being a poor woman?

Attached: Joan D'Arc.jpg (690x460, 111K)

only people that are getting the rope are serfs that think they are free. aka, you and I

>3333
Checked. Based and npc pilled

I'd marry her. Religious fanaticism is my fetish.

what time to be alive