THE NEW FREE SWEDEN IS COMING

I fled Sweden several years ago because of the shit going on - incompetent immigration politics and leftists drinking onions and crying on the streets.

I am currently the CEO of a successful tech company, worth many millions (but not SUPER rich).

I have a 3 year plan to turn the public opinion throughout Sweden, by exposing government corruption and abuse of power. By giving the people a realistic future-proof plan for freedom and independence.

There will be a 0 % income tax rate and the government will be minimized to the sole purpose of protecting the people. Individual freedom will be above everything else. I have a detailed financial plan to implement it, and a detailed plan to convince the people.

The elders are suffering and the unemployment is record high, while the government is wasting money on immigration and reckless stupid politics. But I have a plan.

It's the people against the politicians.

The election is in 2022. I don't need your help, but you can be a part of it.

Remember this post, screencap it and fuck you all.

REKITILOP.

Attached: lofvenprison.jpg (443x301, 35K)

THANK YOU GOD

by god i mean myself

>It's the people against the politicians.
It's a pity you let your people get replaced before you implemented this plan.

I have a solution for that. There won't be any benefits for them to collect. SJW can sponsor them (and get raped) if they wish, but there will be no government to help them. Get a job or get the fuck out!

And most of those who came here will be deported with the help of our military. If the shitholes they came from won't accept them, we'll just send them to the south pole with tents and fishing equipment. But cheaper than having them on the streets!

haha aa

>I have a 3 year plan to turn the public opinion throughout Sweden, by exposing government corruption and abuse of power.

You see, here is were you go wrong. You assume people will change their allegiance if shown a better way. They don't. It's been tried over and over and the immoral left just kept winning.

No. What I mean is that the people don't need to change their allegiance. They know what they want AND what they need already, what they don't know is who can give it to them. Go out on the street and talk to people. They are waiting for someone to take action, and I am going to do that. Swedes are not as weak and cucky as you might think. Give them a leader who opposes the political system and they WILL follow, for their own good.

>The elders are suffering and the unemployment is record high,
The old fags deserve every bit of pain for the immigration they voted for. You know what is funny: They paid the old fags off, I am talking about the pension system itself. the 75 years and up have pretty good pensions compare with the one retiring right now. They get nothing. Which is why a 67 yo. woman who has been working her whole life in sweden get 900 euro, while her 87 yo mother, who have never worked gets 1800 euros

>They are waiting for someone to take action, and
Hahaha How come everyone who trie to work for change get labeled rasistnazist?
Dude they are just agreeing to get you out of their face. The swedes 99% of them are total cancer. Invite to some seminar and see who show up

Well, what options did they have when voting? Almost all major parties are pretty much identical, give or take a tax cut or tax increase. Even if they are responsible, if the option is between a financial collapse, loss of their "savings" (which are actually already mostly wasted by the gov) and MY SOLUTION, they will choose me. I can prove to them, and all the fattigpensionärer, that the government fooled them and if they don't go with me, they risk getting nothing. They're even unknowningly paying their own pension interest through interest on statsobligationer!

It was real in my mind.
Fuck off jew and show flag.

You will see. The trick is to smart small, visiting alla kommuner one by one low-profile. Get support from "unknown" people before MSM even notices.

Okay but can you own guns doe?

You can have what the fuck you want in YOUR OWN HOUSE.

Sieg Heil min bror

>and MY SOLUTION, they will choose me. I can prove to them, and all the fattigpensionärer, that the government fooled
Ancap flag, promise to increase wellfare. Thinks everyone agree with him. Of course everyone want more gibs.
OP is off his meds again

Test

Heil og Sæl

You must be extremely stupid, because you make assumptions before you have all the facts.

How about selling all property owned by the gov? Selling all private companies? Distributing all wellfare savings to private savings accounts? All this adds up to the finance the promises made already by the gov.

We will encourage private funds to cover those who REALLY need help.

We will tax medium and big corporations very slightly. No income tax. I don't believe ancapism is possible, but a minarchy.

Selling all private companies owned by the government*

And by the way, the numbers work. Privately funded wellfare is very much possible, and NOTHING will be cirklejerked around between government organizations (which right now adds up to about 750 billion SEK per year, simply rotating in the state apparatus). That money needs to be moved to the free market.

>How about selling all property owned by the gov?
They allready been doing that for 40 years. Also do you want China to own Sweden probably they do allready.
Selling all private companies?
What the hell are you talking about. I'm goiing to guess that you want to sell stock invested in semipraivate banks. That is allready a source for income.
Distributing all wellfare savings to private savings accounts?
This show how little you know. You could probably do this with regional tjänestepensjon and extra pensionsaving you have paid in, but there is no money saved up for "base pension"

All this adds up to the finance the promises made already by the gov.

How old are you son. I get the feeling that I am talking to a 16 yo here. There is a lack of insight and naivite. Arguments from the 90's liberalist wave, preaching wellfare under ancap flag. Stop listening to Sargon.
Next time dont use an ancap meme flag, you are a 90's liberalist not an ancap

Wow, so brainwashed! Läs statens årsredovisning så finner du information om offentliga sektorns sparande och "FÖRVALTNING".

>statens årsredovisning
There is no money saved for pension, you pay for your parents.

In your ancap mind, you have deluded yourself into believing the government should just liquidate everything of value and give you cash.
hahahahhaha how very ancap of you. I'm sure you are going to be the leader of a large movement in favour of letting old people starve to death in their feces, homeless freeze to death in the streets and China setting up motorway toll station, or even toll stations inside your town to fleece cash of you

I am done with you. I'll let this thread die

So does this plan include deporting all minorities?

While you fled like a coward, I entered and took your place. I will never not vote S and convince all those around me to do the same.

SWEDEN YES.

No, just illegals and those who came here and now rely on welfare (unless they can get a job).

S is a minority. Go suck an afghan dick.

I came here to find out what the dumbest people on earth would say, so that I can be prepared when I actually start my mission. Thank you for your "arguments".