Gentlemen, mark my worlds

Gentlemen, mark my worlds.

Someday she will visit some international spacestation.

Attached: c6523eaa.jpg (784x441, 33K)

let me suck your pussy farts greta

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-233510.png (1080x1920, 505K)

They should get her blacked

I would do unspeakable things to her tight lil body.

Attached: 1569264020007.png (1280x720, 676K)

I WANT TO FUCK GRETA AND SOPH SO BAD I WANT TO SLURP UP THEIR LEGS LIKE BIG NOODLES I WANT TO EAT EVERY MEAL OF MY LIFE OFF OF THEIR ASSES I WANT TO DUMP MY CUM IN THEIR RUMPS EVERY SINGLE NIGHT
I WANT TO FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK THEMSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD PLEASE GOD FUCK I WANT TO BLAST ENDLESS BUSTS INTO THEIR LITTLE ASSBURGER WOMBS I WANT TO GLAZE THEM LIKE A DONUT WITH MY CUM FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I WANNA PUMP PUMP FUCK FUCK THEIR LOLI BUTT I WANT TO TASTE EVERY INCH OF THEIR BODY OOH MMMMYYY FUCKIIINNGGG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD PLEASE I WANT TO FUCK GRETA AND SOPH I WANT TO FUCK THEM PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF I HAD A CHANCE THE CHANCE I WOULD NEVER CUM ANYWHERE ELSE BUT IN THEIR CUNNYYYYYYY PLEASE PLEASE OMMGGG IM SO HORNY WHEN I SEE SOPH I ALREADY CANT HELP IT BUT WHEN YOU ADD GRETA TO THE MIX I CANT STAND IT I HAVE TO FUCK THEM I WONT CUM TO ANYTHING BUT THEM HELP ME FUCK SO HORNY FOR FAS ASS OMG PLEASE FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK

Attached: 1569267588711.png (331x401, 148K)

Why does she look so underdeveloped?

yeah once Nasa has converted to zero-carbon emissions

malnutrition, she needs beef on her diet
i offer my dick for a taste to you GRETA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I AM COOOMINGA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMIIIIIINGA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Since the ISS is due to decommissioning in 2022, unlikely

Swedish.

Oh neat its an early form of AI and it has autism.

Just shoot her into the Sun

It will be a huge campaing to spread climate change awareness.

And she will give a great speech infront of camera while watching our blue planet from window.

Attached: 1569320481464m.jpg (759x1024, 132K)

her mom drank while pregnant

She needs cum everywhere for nutrition, she lacks protein.

>infront of camera
I want bvll to fuck her in front of a camera. Can we make this happen

kek

Strapped to the nose of the craft and flown directly into the sun.

Has this fucking retard ever heard of China and India? That's the real cause of the worlds fucking problems. But no, she won't visit either of those shit-hole countries... China, she disapears. India, she gets gang raped by some corner shop owners.

i want to spread open lil greta's leg on that angel cosplay she wearing, and go down on her angelic pristine pussy

Oh look, another thread about this child eco-terrorist.

she will an hero before she is 21.

She has autism and OCD. A mental kid speaks in front of a fucking UN. What a time to be alive

Kek I read this as interracial at first

She will visit space one way or another.
And it will be glorious!

It should have been a Finn. Potato Swedes are just bad branding.

Attached: fingolianmasterrace.jpg (640x775, 120K)