Kek

Jeremiah Thompson
Jeremiah Thompson

Her departure also stands in contrast to Disney CEO Bob Iger in a New York Times profile on Sunday promising to put more women in top executive positions at the Hollywood studio, with an eye to greater gender parity.
kek

Attached: 82.jpg (181 KB, 724x774)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-walt-disney-catherine-powell/disney-parks-west-president-catherine-powell-to-step-down-idUSKBN1W9053
pjmedia.com/trending/its-happening-people-are-canceling-netflix-and-disney-and-the-revenue-losses-are-growing-by-the-hour/
youtube.com/watch?v=DejR2UvrrrA
youtube.com/watch?v=9hLowmoU5nU
youtube.com/watch?v=97QkO7nAn68

John Ross
John Ross

Holy fuck it’s real.

reuters.com/article/us-walt-disney-catherine-powell/disney-parks-west-president-catherine-powell-to-step-down-idUSKBN1W9053

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

Shame it wasn’t Kathleen instead.

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

And this confirms that the Disney World launch was a failure as well. That's the biggest part of this.

Luke Brooks
Luke Brooks

is the sole reason the park isn't doing well the stupid high prices? Like if everything wasn't so fucking expensive for bits of plastic and average food they'd actually get people in there

Ethan Martinez
Ethan Martinez

Why do I get a warm feeling in my belly whever Disney or Star Wars fail?

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

Cuz they deserve to die

Nathan Sanders
Nathan Sanders

the attraction looks boring af

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

every aspect of the park had a woman at it's head, be it designing the "rides", the robots or even just the overall look.
until they all get the boot star was is doomed

Parker Garcia
Parker Garcia

how much is harry potter land?
because that place was fuller this year then ever before

Landon Torres
Landon Torres

slow and steady boys we'll remove these gentrifying scumbags one way or another

don't give up the fight

James Jones
James Jones

Weird how every time a disney fuckup gets discussed a woman was in charge of it.

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

Pure life fuel that Star Wars is failing. Sad that Mark had to come back for this shit.

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

pretty sure thats universal

Ian Davis
Ian Davis

gunn will give him a good role in gotg3

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

I got just the man for the job!

Attached: 9D7D6A38-1F73-4ECE-AF52-E6DDFF802B36.jpg (5 KB, 300x168)

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

Attached: ios-large-1524687215-image.jpg (42 KB, 600x525)

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

so how much more expensive is it compared to disneyland?

John Ortiz
John Ortiz

nothing to do there

Jonathan Edwards
Jonathan Edwards

oh yeah trillions of dollars from the stupid movies theyre doing sooo bad dudes

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

Wasn't the guy who fucked up the park called Bob Chapokoense or something?

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

b-but it was a lie! those were rumors! that user told us that it was a success and you have 4-5 hours line because it was so full!

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

Its the patriarchys fault!
She would succeed, if it wasnt because of all these incels and the patriarchy structure in Disney!

Jack Hernandez
Jack Hernandez

u salty disney tranny lmao
c o p e
d i l a t e

Cooper Diaz
Cooper Diaz

No real hobbies or hope for the future.

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

It's about 20 bucks more for Star Wars according to google.

The Wizarding World of HP seems so much better though. Food is a big part of HP. Can't really think of a butterbeer equivalent in the Star Wars universe.

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

lol that shit again
You're not fooling anyone stupid shill, Force awakens toys are still rotting in discount beans, Solo tanked, that shit park sucks and tanks too, fuck you, corporate commie.

Luke Ortiz
Luke Ortiz

can't really think of a butterbeer equivalent
blue milk

William Powell
William Powell

this, for a second i thought it was here and got excited

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

Pulled porg sandwich

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

Now is Jenny's chance!

Attached: Cute!.jpg (639 KB, 948x1423)

Ryder Davis
Ryder Davis

It’s pretty interesting how different the design philosophies behind HPLand and Galaxy’s Edge are. Disney wanted to make a new Star Wars locale, and have it all connected to the canon of the films. Universal, on the opposite hand, made their park full of iconic locations that look almost 1:1 with the movies, plus you can do a bunch of really immersive stuff like the Wand Shop.

Benjamin Price
Benjamin Price

they have space coca cola

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

This is a bullshit, dick move on Disney's part.

We all know the REAL reason the damn addition failed: because no one cares about Star Wars to the extent they'll spend that much money on it (especially hardcore fans), because Disney totally alienated the general public. Sure, the films THEMSELVES reliably make money, but the IP has lost virtually all its cultural capital. No one wants to go to star wars land after Luke Skywalker tried to murder his nephew in his sleep.

It's so fucking obvious, yet - at least in public - they're STILL pretending the apathy on part of the public is rooted in this or that or the other unrelated thing. Powell here did the best she could when dealt a crap hand, INCLUDING her own higher-ups telling her to ditch like half the content they originally plannned for the addition.

They're firing her as an easy fall-girl while doing nothing to fix the actual problem, because the actual problem is unfixable.

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

why do women get handed jobs automatically instead of just hiring the best person?
but they hired the best woman
the best woman isn't fit to take care of herself let alone anything else

Luke Williams
Luke Williams

Didn't Disney just break even post-Solo? A six-year investment with a return of 0% is pretty shitty, and the future is not looking bright.

Attached: Capture.png (22 KB, 622x444)

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

schadenfreude nothing wrong with that

Justin Myers
Justin Myers

every time I see some corporate face of Disney they're scarily soulless. they look like they sell children rather than entertain them.

Dominic Davis
Dominic Davis

So women should never be fired even when they fail miserably? But then they say they should be treated equal to men.

Attached: 20190621-womengalaxy-blog.jpg (99 KB, 550x442)

Landon Sanchez
Landon Sanchez

average food
You mean trash food, right? I only went to the Disneyland Paris (France) resort and everything was absolute trash in the country of gastronomy.

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

why do underage twitter niggers be afraid to say fuck
they say it every other word in real life but for some reason online are afraid to

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

The World Showcase in Florida has some of the best food at any theme parks, mostly because each country’s food is managed by an international company, not Disney lmao

Justin Powell
Justin Powell

galaxy's edge still looks boring, kathleen. you fucking fraud

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

No, they flat out lost dozens of millions of dollars.

Parker Cox
Parker Cox

If you earn back the full price of your investment that’s a 100% return.

Jordan Sullivan
Jordan Sullivan

underage twitter niggers are afraid to say fuck
get called out
accuse everybody of being kathleen kennedy
what the fuck is your problem you god damn nigger

Cameron Carter
Cameron Carter

sorry about your latest failure, kk

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

She's a croporate cunt like Kathleen Kennedy who turned everything into wahmen this wahmen that, you go girl, you can do it. And then the parks are a total disaster of epic proportions. Fuck feminists Fuck Disney, I'm glad they're tasting their own medicine.

Attached: cath.jpg (67 KB, 616x608)

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

She seems like a nice enough woman, why fire her for Kathleen Kennedy's failures?

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

Everyone fired except Kathleen

Whos dick did she suck?

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

Men have penises user, and dick is so good they have to have no rights to break even with women

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

Why didn't they just buy all the tickets??

Angel Baker
Angel Baker

Cause kk has blackmail of the board haveing fun with some blackmale(s)

Leo Green
Leo Green

Funny enough I actually do want to go, I like SFX and production design. Looks like you're basically on a movie set.
Too bad I'm not their demo, I wouldn't give them money etc.

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

france
It's not the same. Euro disney sucks balls in every category

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

she can't keep getting away with it

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

Attached: 3M4Q6D834d.jpg (35 KB, 508x480)

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

I went there last year (invited), it was full of spanish, just like the US ones are full of spics too. I don't know why.

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

is the sole reason the park isn't doing well the stupid high prices?
If it were something that simple and easy to change, then she would have and the park would have quickly turned around. It's systemic.

Justin Butler
Justin Butler

What the fuck?

Luke White
Luke White

The gay people have really taken over Disney. Took my kids there about six years ago. Back then it was creepy gayish, I could only imagine the place in 2019.

Nathaniel Lopez
Nathaniel Lopez

Why the fuck was this moved to Jow Forums, fucking mouth breathing mods

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

that's fucking hilarious
here's your complimentary swastica armband and MAGA hat. now get out faggot

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

disrespecting womyn
Sweaty, pls.

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

they didn't really give her a lot to work with
shit on the fans for years
shit movies with shit boring characters
jacked prices of park
1 shit ride
only use new characters which nobody cares about

Attached: via-morandi.jpg (828 KB, 2040x1360)

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

Did this thread come from /tv/?

Jeremiah Richardson
Jeremiah Richardson

Here's why the park is failing, and so are the movies
Lucas sells to Disney under contract
Contract states even though Disney is using the IP they're not actually allowed to use assets from any of the original films UNLESS a portion of said income is given to Lucas
Disney goes out of their way to not only not use original assets as much as possible, but goes as far as to kill off all remaining characters/intellectual property pertaining to the original films
This is why Disney has made a plethora of OC DONUTSTEAL changes in the IP
This is also why Vader only had a limited time in Rogue One, and why they killed off Han,Lea, and Luke
This doesn't just equate to the movies, and toys though. This also is included with the park. If Disney were to use any original assets in the park they'd have to pay a portion to Lucas;making him MUCH dosh. It's the real reason the park is failing. Kikes do not want to bend, and they'll blame anyone but themselves. It's pretty funny. The majority of their toy profits stem from original assets, and the biggest reveals of their films require the use of original assets. Lucas is going to make bank off the Fett series, and the Kenobi series that will come after.

William Parker
William Parker

IF YOU HATE STAR WARS YOUR A NAZI
Clapping noises

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

fucking bigot piece of shit nazi

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

/tv/
I should have known
like you sneedposting fucks didn't have a tab open here already

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

Cheaper then Disneyland.

Henry Carter
Henry Carter

they say
Well, I used to be a brainlet too. Women don't "speak", they signal social cohesion, resource management and most importantly, turing test for men.
If you're a retard who takes them seriously, you'll break yourself by using logic. They test whether or not you can apply yourself to a social situation without the use of the logical mind.

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

Orlando user here. Word is they are losing a ton of money due to Shanghai Disney as well. They have to send Americans there to try and get it up to standard and they are paying out the ass to put them there because no one wants to work in fucking China. Star Wars land will be more succsessful after the new ride opens though. Hopeful they dug themselves a big enough hole that it won't matter. Universals new park will be a huge succsess because they will have Nintendo world. Not that Universal is Jow Forums approved either but Disney is obviously enemy number 1 as far as the entertainment industry goes.

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

The films have actually lost tens of millions per year relative to what they would have earned by just parking all the cash in blue chip stocks. From an investment standpoint the films are actually colossal failures.

William Peterson
William Peterson

Boomers starting to fade away, the young generation of la creaturas can’t afford to drop thousands on white people Fantasyland.

Jace Rivera
Jace Rivera

Another mistake is that huge fans of HP and immersion can dress up in Hogwarts or wizard outfits and go to Universal for fun while Disney despite furnishing the area to larp in banned costumes for anyone older than 16, even if you buy an actual adult Jedi or Sith robe inside the park itself. They even had security telling teens and kids enacting impromptu plastic light saber duels to knock it off, even if the kids were only three and weakly tapping their sabers in a fake fight.

Aaron Kelly
Aaron Kelly

so they really only used new star wars movie shi? none of the original 3? the classic starwars? they wouldnt be that stupid would they?

Christopher Sanders
Christopher Sanders

universal also has horror nights, and that shit is legit fucking crazy. I've gone twice, and it's the only time I ever go there.

Michael Price
Michael Price

That's a jewess.

Jose Carter
Jose Carter

People's discretionary income is lower and lower every year. Prices are inflated. I'd wager all attractions are faring poorly.

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

any adult attending a theme park in a costume who doesn't actually work there should be dragged into the street and beaten.

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

Another win for le resistance!

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

Disney goes out of their way to not only not use original assets as much as possible, but goes as far as to kill off all remaining characters/intellectual property pertaining to the original films

That explains why everything seems like a copy of the original star wars.

(heiled)
What board was it meant to be on?

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

Literally no good reason. Other boards just dump their shit off here and Jow Forums mods allow it.

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

a butterbeer equivalent in the Star Wars universe
romulan ale

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

Word is Lucas still gets royalties from any OC character use. Thats why they are killing them all off and desperate to flood the scene with new marketable side characters and aliens like those shitty dog penguins.

John Powell
John Powell

wouldn't happen;it's an asset taken from the original movie;they'd have to pay Lucas a portion of the profit every time. expect to get thala-siren milk, before you get romulan ale.

Attached: what's-wrong-senpai.jpg (62 KB, 400x271)

Carson Powell
Carson Powell

get woke, go broke. just like yahoo and that Marissa Mayer bitch.

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

I want kathy kennedys head

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

The second a woman is in a high position and is not constantly reigned in everything goes to shit

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

God I want to fuck the absolute brains out of a jewess, and force cram non-kosher foods into her mouth hole as I double dip in her holes, and finish in her mouth.

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

The highlight of the park looks, from the pictures, like it is having a conversation with some sneaky black lady in a Michael Jackson outfit. Not only is that EXTREMELY boring, but how do you possibly find enough monkey looking black ladies who can stay in character while 40 something “cat-uncles” grill you on every aspect of the book series?

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

Lowering prices
Simple and easy to change
You forget what corporation this is, the word "discount" is fucking alien to Disney execs, just look at how much they jacked up the price of the Disney seasonal parking pass in just the last 5 years, I'm pretty sure it doubled since then. Lowering prices even by a few cents equates to admitting defeat to them, so, they double down.

Mason Phillips
Mason Phillips

same reason they invented shit new aliens for ST, put a red arm on C3PO, changed vehicle shapes and colors slightly, so they can say they are new and deny Lucas his cut

Attached: st-aliens-V-pt-aliens.jpg (422 KB, 1721x1739)

Charles Young
Charles Young

As a kid I wanted to go to Disney Paris for a long time with my older brother and younger sister.
That weekend was pure shit.
Most parks are average, but Disney is stupid in how they think fun works.

Henry Watson
Henry Watson

/tv/ mods aren't paid disney shills, no sir

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

Attached: 1527875848786.jpg (13 KB, 261x145)

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

I mean who doesnt

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

you will drink the thala-milk, and like it goy

Attached: 1504095019430.jpg (57 KB, 500x500)

Henry Adams
Henry Adams

They do sell the blue milk there.
Its made from all sorts of artificial shit and onions. No dairy. But you can imagine a lot of people buy it just to say they have had it.

Liam Morales
Liam Morales

onions

for some reason the wordfilter mistakenly changed onions to onions

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

Good, hire a man next time and make sure it's not a "woke" man.

William Edwards
William Edwards

Hi newfag do hang out awhile

Austin White
Austin White

They do sell the blue milk there.
holy shit why is this so funny
they legit sell "alien" "titty milk" to retards for exorbitant prices
it's not even real milk
we are in the coom timeline

Oliver Gutierrez
Oliver Gutierrez

Sorry im from a chan that is twice this chan.
Despite constant shilling they had a much better moderation and word filtering there.

Eli Nguyen
Eli Nguyen

Retard alert. That has been the case since like last year fuck you newfag

Brody Cook
Brody Cook

Holy fuck newfag

Henry Murphy
Henry Murphy

This is the ONLY reason for attendance issues. Disney continues to hike their prices to ridiculously expensive levels. I used to get annual passes and when I worked there I got in free. We skipped Disney for Universal this year because it was a much better value. For the price of a one day Disney hopper we got three non-hopper days with a Universal promo. They were also more crowded than I’ve seen them be before probably because of Harry Potter. They put a lot of money into HP and the rest of the park, they used to be a step below Disney especially in upkeep and employee friendliness but even that equals Disney now.

Disney needs to greatly reduce their prices and get their head out of their ass. Then the attendance will come back. I mean people used to attend when they had nothing new for years after animal kingdom opened until the late 2000s

Charles Harris
Charles Harris

D0n't make me reveal my power level user please.

Attached: 1552052882985.png (295 KB, 490x367)

Oliver King
Oliver King

destroy your most valuable franchise you bought only years before by putting women and niggers front and center

Nathaniel Kelly
Nathaniel Kelly

Do Americans even go to this shithole anymore? Last time i went it was nothing but Hue monkeys on winter break.

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

don't make me user

Attached: 1505779796726.png (400 KB, 650x650)

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

Its been broken for a year but they still havent fixed it?
Nonsense like this would have never gone down on crippled chan.

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

Imagine you go all the way there to experience Star Wars in real life ... then all your planets are missing and replaced with Disney approved locales, and all your favorite characters are replaced with a bunch of woke blue haired women that you have no clue who they're supposed to be. It would be like cutting into your birthday cake and finding its filled with wet cardboard instead of actual cake.

Attached: 1547067249921.jpg (10 KB, 252x244)

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

People are sick of Disney "wokeness"

pjmedia.com/trending/its-happening-people-are-canceling-netflix-and-disney-and-the-revenue-losses-are-growing-by-the-hour/

Carter Watson
Carter Watson

This is also why [...] they killed off Han,Lea, and Luke
Holy shit, they killed Carrie Fisher

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

Bro why the FUCK are there so many old women involved with Star Wars?

Hunter Sullivan
Hunter Sullivan

youtube.com/watch?v=DejR2UvrrrA

Attached: 5828198-6358299-image-a-25-1541503536494.jpg (865 KB, 2536x1804)

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

Lol it wasn't even her fault. It was actually the people making their movies promoting"woke" culture. It was also the statement of Iger who said he'd boycott Georgia over abortion. They're alienating families.

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

What board was this on? I'm going to go schlop post

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

no shit they probably stressed her to death while she was already ill. i want to fuck her daughter so badly

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

The future is female (and incompetent)

Landon King
Landon King

sucked a lot of dick

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

Don't want anything that is counter to their beliefs to be discussed.

Attached: forfree.jpg (23 KB, 344x512)

Juan Young
Juan Young

lef/tv/

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

Why so much degeneracy? Can't we talk about something other than the F word?

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

They coulda milked Star Wars slowly indefinitely. Instead they wanted all their milk at once and it’s just killing the cow.

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

kek
techno union

Justin Peterson
Justin Peterson

i'd say so. only board that would talk about S O Y W A R S

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

I'm gonna say it....

ROMULAN ALE IS FROM STAR TREK NOT STAR WARS YOU FILTHY FUCKING CASUAL

Attached: 1525355584037.jpg (258 KB, 566x400)

David Bell
David Bell

I want to milk Billie Lourd, and impregnate her with my coom. Is that better?

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

Not even joking, Kathy Kennedy probably sucked some kike's dick and wound up queen of Star Wars because he didn't want his wife to find out.

Kayden Jackson
Kayden Jackson

movies cost money to create and they don't keep 100% of the ticket sales

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

implying I'm the user who said Romulan Ale
Now fuck off Mike Stoklasa

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

Legit most likely what happened.

Liam Lee
Liam Lee

no mistake word filters are as old as Jow Forums you roody poo

John Powell
John Powell

Ah, there's the culprit. The creators of Social Justice Wars half assed the theme park just like they half assed the movies. Half assing your work kills successful business every time.

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

Disney utterly fucked Star Wars with SJW bullshit.
Then they wonder why nobody wants to dress up as Rose Tico, to fight against Snowflake Troopers and ride the Millennial Falcon.

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

Because Disney is the real evil empire.

Attached: 1559342739230.png (7 KB, 213x237)

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

But in this case they mistakenly added one to user swear word.
Only /leftypol/ adds word filters to normal words, in order to to stifle conversation.

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

You sure they didn't mean Parody and not Parity?

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

No it isn't

In finance, return is a profit on an investment

They have made zero profit, so 0% return.

Connor Russell
Connor Russell

they have space coca cola
...that looks like a grenade and the TSA won't allow in your luggage

Chase Collins
Chase Collins

Can't wait for George to buy back Star Wars for pennies on the dollar and retcon nuwars.

Isaac White
Isaac White

Because jews were arrogant enough to kill space jesus and rub shit in his wounds and now they're going to pay for it.

Benjamin Baker
Benjamin Baker

expect to get thala-siren milk, before you get romulan ale.

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

The stress did

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

It’s a Tuvalu a great attraction. People aren’t going until they open the second ride.

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

replying to the user who brought up a star wars ale I have never heard of
rightfully tell him it won't be a thing
implying I'm going to know the trivia to something like that
user who am I replying to in that post, and did I ever reference romulan ale before that post?

Bentley Diaz
Bentley Diaz

Luke Skywalker really was the primary white stand-in hero for most young boys from 1977-1985 or so. And he remained a major character in the young lives of white men all the way into the 2000s.
Sacrificing him in humiliating fashion on screen was a ritual of sorts. And the jews (and their feminist golem) really enjoyed subjecting white men to it.
Now we're all adults here. And adults have to put away their childish obsessions. So joining in the constant flood of 'boo hoo they killed star wars' isn't helping. But be aware of what they did, why they did it, and keep an eye out for those tactics in the future. And remember, they do in fact perform rituals, and they see what they do as a form of spiritual murder. Never forget that.

Attached: yoda2.gif (3.29 MB, 643x365)

Nathaniel Long
Nathaniel Long

That's a lateral move and a half, user. Lucas checked out long before the prequels and did them as a cash grab. (The main difference being that Lucas is one Hell of a business man and knows how to make money and grand spectacles. He still cooks up his own stories, even if they are shitty. That makes Post Quality Lucas the Lisa Frank equivalent of Star Wars. Lucas did to his own creation what Lisa Frank does to jewelry. Making it, cheap, plastic, disposable and easily forgettable.)

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

stupid high prices

whats the admission now? $100/day? i just went to busch gardens this summer for 3 days and it only cost me $55/person including water park access, free parking and 1 free meal per day. disney is pricing themselves out of business. their yearly gold pass is almost $500 no?

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

It’s too fucking expensive to go to Disneyland. I was at Disneyland last December and I had to drop nearly $250 on a one day park hopper pass for a friend of mine, fucking crazy. Likewise, my mom and sister went to Galaxy’s Edge this Summer and they dint even hide how much money they’ll take from you. Gift cards with a minimum $100 balance, $40 drinks and shit. Not to mention Galaxy’s Edge has like 2 rides I think. Despite the high prices, I did have a good time going there in December. One positive with the high prices was that I saw very few beaners and niggers, it was only white people. They’ve priced out the scum in America but might’ve priced out a good chunk of white people who would love to go and skews but can’t because the initial entry cost is too high.

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

star wars ale I have never heard of

Man what is it like to be stupid?

1st user was trolling by mentioning Star Trek beverage in SW thread
2nd user (You) is such a fucking no culture brainlet he doesn't catch it and responds like he has a fucking clue what's going on
3rd user(me) is an autistic faggot who can't control his powerlevel and has to educate you
2nd user(you) is too stupid to learn
3rd user(me) five stages of grief

Attached: 1522003529164.jpg (104 KB, 1024x1024)

Carson Cooper
Carson Cooper

oh man! whadya call those characters in the pic? theyre not care beares. all i know is that old mama bear was always grumpy. its been a while.

Jayden Sanders
Jayden Sanders

The patrons may be white but the characters are all niggers and the like. I can see that shit without dropping a thousand dollars.

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

Doesn't know what hiring more women means.
She isn't the type of woman they are looking for she where is her diversity? The "lady" doesn't have dick. She doesn't have melanin or even Jewish Roots.

Easton Sanders
Easton Sanders

I allow it

Now put a cunt of color in her position

David Ortiz
David Ortiz

Because (((they))) produce shit like this for children:

youtube.com/watch?v=9hLowmoU5nU

Attached: 609838562934.jpg (38 KB, 734x420)

Ian Martinez
Ian Martinez

gummi bears

youtube.com/watch?v=97QkO7nAn68

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

It might be the Gummy Bears tv show. I barely remember it though.

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

No one wants to go to star wars land after Luke Skywalker tried to murder his nephew in his sleep.

yeah the new story didnt feel right.

i like the story i read in starwars.com. cant find it now. its disappeared. not sure if it was a fan fiction or not but the story goes luke and leah become jedi masters. they both have kids. lukes daughter kills leah. luke is torn between hunting his daughter down. the cycle of good and evil continues with the skywalker bloodline. i think it was part of the fel empire saga.

Jonathan Foster
Jonathan Foster

They told their original lifetime fanbase to gtfo and went after the woke base that has an attention span of 1 second. What did they think was going to happen when none of their new target audience showed up because theyd rather be on twitter.

Kevin Phillips
Kevin Phillips

all of those women should be fired. their work is so fucking uninspired. they cant even imagine new designs for the movies. i agree with lucas when he was upset that the new trilogy kept most of the ships from the original series. technology remained stagnant.

Henry Bailey
Henry Bailey

If they could make a good product despite filling it full of jew nonsense, it would still probably sell. The problem is that the people running these operations were selected because because they were women etc. and thus have no ability to deliver a good product. So people arent pissed because of the Jewry- they just sense, despite being mostly morons, that the product isnt particularly good. They also over jewed the whole thing- too many movies, and too much bullshit in too short of a time. I mean the prior generation of Jews seem to have had at least a minor amount of self control in timing releases etc. This current crop of Jews cannot control themselves and drove what should have been a valuable franchise into the ground with wall to wall movies, toys, commercials, etc. I mean there was a good year there where 50% of commercials were star wars bullshit about a year or two ago.

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

should be dragged into the street and beaten

or made to work with no pay.

Evan Murphy
Evan Murphy

This isnt politics why move it here mods? Also nuwars sucks

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

Disney goes out of their way to not only not use original assets as much as possible

you blind? even lucas complained that they used too much of old assets. they had zero creativity on the new trilogy.

Samuel Nguyen
Samuel Nguyen

women and diversity hires are turning everything to shit, meanwhile jews are running major 100's years old companies into the ground with their own special brand of profitable incompetence

Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly

Word is they are losing a ton of money due to Shanghai Disney as well. They have to send Americans there to try

not true. disney has been sending talent overseas even before shanghai. my friends daughter has had a good career since high school doing cinderella at tokyo disney. they pay her well and treat her like a queen in japan. they have the budget. it aint the cause of why star wars in disneyland anaheim is failing.