There's some random BLM larping nigger spamming the image board with these cringe as shit posts hating on the whitey...

There's some random BLM larping nigger spamming the image board with these cringe as shit posts hating on the whitey. Listen motherfucker, nobody gives a shit what a nigger thinks, now fuck off.

Attached: BLM Nigger.jpg (1871x811, 334K)

Based and niggerpilled

Attached: 1543668639597.jpg (500x500, 93K)

Obviously you care enough to make a thread about it. you DEMORALIZED yet? How about now dicklet.

Btw all white men have fantasized about BBC, you're not alone. Its magnificent swagger, that intimidating look where you can only imagine its destructive power. BBC has always been alluring to white people since the beginning of time

Attached: 1561147635396.jpg (755x800, 305K)

They think it makes a difference when they post here.
So, just showing their stupidity as they have done since the beginning of time.

Imagine having this picture saved. You are not black so it really is not good. Sad!

i was expecting you nigger, btw im not even white lol, you do realise that not every person that browse this board is some pasty white guy right?

Mods are in on it
Mighty forechinz cant do anything appare tly

SEETHING

Guess how I know there's a Finnish flag under this

No but as a white man I know exactly how powerful BBC is, when I look down I dont see the same pussy slaying staff that a black man would see

Yeah but you're still a dicklet who cannot compete with a black man
>get back in your cage

Attached: 41fvtJEShBL._SY450_.jpg (372x450, 17K)

>leaf
why am i not surprised

>A fucking leaf
Of course

It's always one or the other

Attached: 1569170075640.gif (250x250, 313K)

You shouldnt be, black men are at top of the sexual market here in Canada and in the US. Even in Europe more white women are beginning to realize that BLACK MEN are superior than us

Attached: 20190707_185932.jpg (504x560, 161K)

Low quality bait. I made an uppity nigger fear for his life in a trashy Valero two nights ago. Nobody feels fresh when 100k volts are screaming through their nervous system and a fist is slamming into their stupid, stunned face.

Blacks are not superior males. They're just more aggressive and retarded.

Act like an animal, and an actual MAN (me) will coral you like the rabid gorilla you are.

Based

>suddenly the womb goes into the stomach past the liver
the absolute state of nigger anatomy

Its an Israeli jew.

>leaf

Attached: Ho.png (680x648, 411K)

fuck off leaf

Attached: 1516126484417.jpg (517x650, 78K)

>The leaf joins in
>Nobody is surprised just disappointed
You'll never be as good as the Aussies at shitposting