STOP POLLUTING THE ENVIRONMENT WHITE PEOPLE AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

STOP POLLUTING THE ENVIRONMENT WHITE PEOPLE AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1569320674961.png (960x684, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

activesustainability.com/environment/top-5-most-polluting-countries/
thenakedscientists.com/articles/questions/how-do-you-measure-carbon-dioxide-emissions
youtube.com/watch?v=o2v7sbdl3WA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_ratio_of_GDP_to_carbon_dioxide_emissions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You left out Singapore.

>Same nigger posting per-capita information as his own country contributes exponentially more total

>per capita
I really want to see india-china war breaking out

Why would per-capita matter in data like this?

Saudi Arabia

>he thinks per capita matters to a country's total carbon footprint

cull yourselves

Poor attempt at trolling pajeet. Sage.

Qatar, Kuwait,Bahrain,United Arab Emirates

>1000 people using 1000 plastic bags bad
>10 people using 800 plastic bags good

Attached: images.png (194x259, 5K)

Fuck yeah bro. I knew we weren't the ones fucking up the environment. Whitney always comes out with biased stats to act supreme and scold us.

U wish u had the industrial means to pollute you fucking towelhead

Attached: AC8F98CB-9C44-4672-BC91-B21D95C99A6E.jpg (1024x1024, 146K)

What does it matter what your nation does, it matters what your footprint is. Sorry but your comment is really stupid.

There is times when Mars is warmer than South Korea in winter. Gooks need to stop living in a frost zone.

How stupid do they think we are?

Attached: B2BFB646-0914-4421-B1D5-858FE9089248.jpg (2048x1273, 262K)

>non-white crime
>"heheh per capita shitskin"

>ghg emissions
>"WTF WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT PER CAPITA!!!!1"

Bad analogy but in theory you are right.

Attached: 156913123272291660.png (781x666, 476K)

there is a nearby street
specifically for pajeet
"oh sheet!"
the street it meets

you probably live in kalkutta you streetshitting tech support scammer

Why is South Korea so high? Plastic surgery byproducts?

>outsource all production to overpopulated third world countries
>"see how they pollute our waters"

Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan.

Lmao that shit is only going to get worse when those govts start to industrialize their poor areas. also makes sense that they want to import the 3rd world into our country so they can also take part in the waste cycle.

also
>per-capita

>320 people using 1000 plastic bags bad
>1200 people creating shit street runoff good

>What does it matter what your nation does, it matters what your footprint is
and the shitskin nation's footprints are larger, you fucking retard. Way to be fooled by data manipulation

Explain to me why measuring it per-capita is the best way to go about it when china and india have a billion serfs in their nations? Does having a bunch of undeveloped dirt farmers negate the overall pollution? Or does it mean that either china or india becoming more developed and increasing living standards is the #1 threat to the environment?

How is UK France and Italy so low compared to US and Canada? Weird

Less travel distance?

Ok, I'll stop .. breathing?
That's about all I can do as a NEET

How's your Ganges lookin?

I litter on purpose, fuck your planet and your future.

>Lmao that shit is only going to get worse when those govts start to industrialize their poor areas. also makes sense that they want to import the 3rd world into our country so they can also take part in the waste cycle
You sound like you just figured this out.

>also
>per-capita
Also are you a retard?

This is a rasict and white supremacist viewpoint. The white savior thinks nonwhites dont recognize and ignore the side effects of their actions and schemes.

Oh look he even tried the same analogy but even more exaggerated. Lets fix it:
>1000 people using 1000 plastic bags bad
>950 people using 10 plastic bags and 50 people using 3000 plastic bags good

>what is the industrial revolution
it was a very dirty time for the west
same thing for the third world

cause we got the lefty regime increasing coal usage
Korean politics is fucking ridiculous

So why is Jow Forums so obsessed with a handful of Muslims committing crime when most criminals are non-muslim

Look how much fucking land each of those countries has too.. Fucking subhumans cant into landfills

>Save the planet, drop social media
Social media uses gigawatts of electricity to run its server farms, for no other reason than to promote narcissism.

Attached: 1567465257185.jpg (415x600, 58K)

They have same lifestyle as North Americans last time I checked but even better tech

>per capita
>comparing rural street shitters to people living in the developed world

China (30%) The world’s most populated country has an enormous export market, which has seen its industry grow to become a serious danger to the planet. In just five provinces, which that host most of these industries ,more dioxide is emitted than in any other country in the world. As a consequence, Beijing has experienced, in recent years, constant red alerts for environmental pollution.

activesustainability.com/environment/top-5-most-polluting-countries/

This is indeed the mentality.
If we don't outsource our jobs, we're not allowing other races to compete fairly, and no wonder they're so oppressed and poor.
if we do outsource our jobs, their absolute lack of fucks given for safety and the environment is whitey's fault, and we should take responsibility for other races lack of agency.

And people wonder why the white guilt well has run so fucking dry.

Attached: empty.jpg (640x640, 19K)

But carbon dioxide feeds trees

More carbon = more planet life = more oxygen

So the US the #1 producer of vegetation

Checkmate atheists

Russia will be tropical.

Attached: muhamchad avdol.jpg (555x800, 155K)

Maybe because they worship a mass-murdering child molester? Maybe because they're a foreign element with no place in western society? What amount of crime caused by pedophiles imported at your expense is acceptable, exactly?

>Way to be fooled by data manipulation
Jesus you are a drooling idiot, it has nothing to with manipulated data, it has to do with the fact that you as an individual are responsible for your own pollution. What X amount of other citizens of your nation do is completely irrelevant for the discussion. Or are you suggesting a quota for white people and for shitskinns regardless of their populations size.

>emotional response
Kek, try again kid

Meanwhile who has literal shit and dead bodies in their nation and who doesnt? The only reason your per capita rate is so low so because you monkeys are too stupid to figure out basic infastructure

>outsource all production to overpopulated third world countries
>"see how they pollute our waters"
This has nothing to do with production, this has to do with waist management you fucking kike. There is absolutely no fucking reason for plastic to enter the water in any production process.

Attached: 154032323809140432.gif (500x267, 999K)

Now do it per GDP

>Fucking subhumans cant into landfills
Lol This.

T. drooling idiot that thinks saying >per capita, is having a point.

>has to do with the fact that you as an individual are responsible for your own pollution.
If you think dividing total output by the number of people within a nation is an effective way of measuring this, you're a fucking retard.

And yes, you think the main offenders are negligible due to having the data represented is a nonsensical way, given the context.

Also, check out the expected 20% margin of error for any carbon measurements coming out of china

thenakedscientists.com/articles/questions/how-do-you-measure-carbon-dioxide-emissions

This

The plastics are all consumer products that should be in a landfill

What was emotional about that? I stated absolute fact in a straight-forward manner.

I get that you pederast faggots need to stick together, tho

I hope you are a troll.

Shit is biodegradable, unlike plastic. Brainlet-tier analogy.

Listen toothpaste, I won't pay attention to meme graphics that blame anyone but Asia and Africa for mass polluting.

Not bad

Attached: 15123142234271681.png (843x315, 87K)

>Per capita measured using GDP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK OFF INDIAN BETA MALE GO POO IN LOO AND ASK ART PIECES TO OPEN BOB AND VAGNE

Attached: 1565104720102.jpg (524x331, 38K)

Who cares, we are all gonna turn into dust someday anyway.

Except the industrial revolution lead to improved technology. Not chinktime .webms

if only

China took all of our recycling. The Philippines took all of Canada's trash. Honestly, we should be dealing with that close to home with plasma arc waste treatment and other modern technologies.

N

looks good to me, full steam ahead with immigration controls of course

You realize they are proposing that you should have even less than you already have.

Not when the shit gets so concentrated it starts to replace the water

>If you think dividing total output by the number of people within a nation is an effective way of measuring this
It is a better approximation of white pollution than nothing, and it is more relevant than pollution by nation which says fuck all. If you are so against per capita, i guess we can't say anything about niggers anymore too. But all of a certain you turned in to a purist, just fuck ook sophist.

>Check out the expected 20% margin
Oo i am sure they manipulate all their fucking data, i would not be surprised if they had a 50% margin of error.

I can guarantee that China is fudging its numbers.

wow it replaced the ocean already? amazing industrial efficiency

sure you stop shitting in the streets and i'll stop emitting co2

Hey at least someone thought about you guys..

Yeah can't be mad about it haha.

fuck off sophist.

>The Philippines took all of Canada's trash.
Yeah no.
There was 2400 tons that was supposed to be recylable plastic that a PRIVATE company sent over. JT took it back because, well, he's a faggot.
Regardless, if they want to buy our trash, it would be wrong for us to say no - they have agency over their own decisions, right?

When did it become mandatory for whitey to be the world's mom?

Attached: diverse games.jpg (1658x2468, 832K)

Of course they are, but they are also producing a lot off shit consumed by westerners.

Bro millions of aquatic animals shit in the ocean everyday and it’s still fine

Fucking hell. White race is saved after all.

Attached: 1563740627262.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Says one of the two biggest polluters in the world.

What about all the poop in the ocean, Pajeet?

Attached: poo.png (660x339, 142K)

>If you are so against per capita, i guess we can't say anything about niggers anymore too.
You say this because you're a retard that doesnt understand when and where such an extrapolation has its uses.
>It is a better approximation of white pollution than nothing
Not at all. That big scary bar at the top of the graph undermines the bigger (more accurate) picture you get what you take population sizes and standards of living into account.
>and it is more relevant than pollution by nation which says fuck all
how does that say "fuck all"? explain to me how china having a billion serfs negates the fact that they pollute more than any other nation? I'll wait.

17 post by this nonwhite autist living in europe

Attached: DC458CA1-7E96-4C48-8E54-6C57736AD615.jpg (800x450, 23K)

>plasma arc waste treatment

Attached: 11212523523535.gif (400x224, 840K)

And those happens some of the world's longest streams.

>but they are also producing a lot off shit consumed by westerners.
and? are the not culpable for their actions? They manufacture for profit, you retard, and they cornered the market by dumping their products, effectively destroying manufacturing is more responsible nations. You really know nothing.

no mention of the fact that they flow through undeveloped shitskin nations where people use the river as a toilet and trash disposal? we have long rivers, too

people from the red areas will be welcomed in the blue areas.

Attached: 2009 - Migrants planned for Europe.png (670x635, 72K)

Post your brown hand Chink with 10 vm dick, i want to see that low caste colour

No you, poo.

Attached: carbon.jpg (489x761, 43K)

Would you rather get punched in the face by one guy 10 times or by 100 guys 100 times?
Overpopulation is no excuse.

Inspite of being 3% of the population your country is responsible for majority of the pollution since 1850s. Fix your shit. I don't want my kids to die from climate change

Attached: 1568857306520.jpg (640x891, 109K)

>We only technically produce more shit because there’s more of us
>Check mate, The West
What if we just remove India and China from the earth? Is it time for that yet?

>You say this because you're a retard that doesnt understand when and where such an extrapolation has its uses.
Oo sorry if forgot it is only relevant when it fits your narrative.. fucking autist.

>Not at all. That big scary bar at the top of the graph undermines the bigger (more accurate) picture you get what you take population sizes and standards of living into account.
Ok do you have such data else fuck off? the world is run on the best data we have, not on perfect data.
> explain to me how china having a billion serfs negates the fact that they pollute more than any other nation
Nation is an irrelevant unit, it is about how much resources you as an individual consume, and how much you pollute the world. Or would you suggest every nation gets the same carbon credits? Luxembourg and US should have the same?

wow you sure got me there.

Notice how the per-capita tards dont direct their maths towards the next logical step of determining what % of the populations are developed, or have cars or the like?

youtube.com/watch?v=o2v7sbdl3WA

shut up nigger

The length is completely irrelevant you dumb fuck if anything population living on or near the river would be relevant. But that would still not account for their the amount of pollution since 95% of the worlds population does not live on or near those rivers. Same goes for industry, which is also not 95% of the world.

Per capita, not the total CO2
*Yawn

In this scenario 800 bags are clearly worse for the environment than 1000 because mother nature can tell how many people it took to cause that pollution and thus she's less inclined to fix herself

Fair enough carbon tax and a quota on children per women.

>Ok do you have such data else fuck off?
lol, now the overall emissions is a mythical figure no one can provide? All you do is multiply the per-cap figure by the appropriate population figures of each nation, you utter fucking retard.
>the world is run on the best data we have, not on perfect data.
lol, apparently no one will ever know what overall emissions are, what a tragedy.
>Nation is an irrelevant unit,
not an answer. Explain how china's billion undeveloped serfs negates their overall emissions.
>it is about how much resources you as an individual consume
you do realize that per capita figures do not represent this, right? Oh wait, you're too stupid to get that

>Produce a lot of people living in poverty to reduce per capita CO2 footprint.
Jesus christ you are retarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_ratio_of_GDP_to_carbon_dioxide_emissions
6 Sweden $7,740GDP / tonne CO2
80 United States 2,291
162 India 579
175 China 435

On top of that you have managed to produce 411 people per sq km. China 145, US 34, Sweden 23.

You and China need to fucking de-populate my fellow street shitter.

>since the 1850s
Next thing you're gonna start asking me for reparations.

Attached: 1549579572169.jpg (1054x752, 74K)