Daily reminder that the British army of WW2 was just cucks and Muslims

Daily reminder that the British army of WW2 was just cucks and Muslims

Attached: F615A1CC-B65E-46CA-B144-AF80E1DD90A7.jpg (445x638, 249K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Handschar_(1st_Croatian)
youtu.be/WGSX7DlDLBg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Arabian_Legion
youtu.be/wtbh7YUL65I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

name the squad Jow Forums

I see no muslims or cucks.
But what the fuck is Kratos and that bitch from fury road doing here?

The SS had muslims

Barely. The British had hundreds of thousands

The black man is cucking the Mohawk guy/banging the English slag, and his name is Jamal, he carried his Koran all the way to UK from Sudan

>Krato's future grandson can be seen here now going ballistic on the germans because he has the rage of his old ass grandpa Kratos

Top kek

videogames

Alright this is canon I can go along with this

>you get to play as a crazy rage fuelled cuck destroying asshole that has ancestry ties to Kratos the war god and you get to kill a bunch of fuckboy germans while you got a minions on your side as your sidekicks and got a disabled brit girl to fuck whenever.

Saged and reported

>barely
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/13th_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Handschar_(1st_Croatian)

youtu.be/WGSX7DlDLBg

This starts playing when you go around stapping germans left and right with a broken bayonet off a british rifle in rage mode.

And Indians lmao

Fuck this gay earth. Why don't DICE just jump to the Cold War? They can get the DIVERSITY they want there, and sell each small proxy wars as a DLC.

Germany mobilized 18 million fucking men dumbass, that’s 10,0000

10,000*

>barely
>....proves the other guys point by posting barely any
Top kek m8

What is that machine gun that one guy is using in that bullshit trailer? I can't think of a belt fed single-man machine gun that the Brits fielded, or anyone for that matter, in WWII...

I can't think of a belt fed single-man machine gun that [...] fielded, or anyone for that matter, in WWII...

Attached: MG-34_1942.jpg (1920x1295, 133K)

Correction, that the allies fielded*

Nevermind, I'm retarded. The guy picked it up off a dead kraut.

Attached: M1919_30cal_machine_gun.jpg (600x235, 14K)

I can really only hope that's customization options. And then I can only wonder what in the actual fuck they were thinking allowing customization in a class based game. Also, saged. We don't need another one of these threads. We don't even need one, actually.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Arabian_Legion

>...proves the point again!
Let me save you the trouble, a whopping three units of mostly Muslims (the two SS ones had Catholics as well)
Free Arabian legion
13th SS
21st SS
All three were used against partisans and saw no significant combat against the Allies. This is absolutely puny

definitely a Bren gun

They look like they just stepped out of a hot topic with an exploding military surplus store right next to it

Not really surprising, India was part of the empire you dumb cunt. serious rash of pol tier shit theads about.

who happened to be very good soldiers , dumb ass

I don't understand this character design, I get people were upset about bf1 but they all looked like soilders in their armies with different looks so you could tell classes apart. This though they look like some edge A team ripoff like they're not even part of the British army. I would expect to see designs like this in a hero shooter maybe but they're far to individualized to look like a unit plus you have to think about how many times you're going to see the same model in a game with 64 player maps. I just don't get why they would do this

Cuz muh diveristy, duh

Diversity isn't the problem they've had diversity since bf3 with good designs I just don't understand how they could fuck it up this time. Unless you're saying it's because the added diversity to thier staff which made it trash?

The good goys

Diversity is the problem in the 1940's you cucked faggot

It works in bf3 because there are black dudes in the us army (but not the russian) it makes sense and feels real

women who are not simply plain clothed operatives.

Look, you can have females with silenced stens, welrods and explosives...basically make them the spy from TF2 and populate the battlefield with AI civilians running and hiding around and introduce an war crime meter. You are encouraged to avoid shooting non combatants and causing property damage, but if you ignore civilians, one of them might be an operative blending in.

>Cuck cuck cuck
You're fucking retarded dude

It worked fine in bf1 despite all the Jow Forums bitching it's just the shit design I don't get

Everyone knows the guns already.

Bomber Harris disapproves of your humanitarianism.

>extreme rarity of WWII games where you play as a femme fatale in plainclothes or cocktail dress, chatting up SS commanders before luring them to apartments and murdering them

I'd play the shit out of it. Stiletto knives, welrods, derringers, poisons, and social engineering.

Attached: f19571218821158afde8730cc4f7fd33.jpg (1900x1267, 466K)

Attached: _Nicole__a_French_Partisan_Who_Captured_25_Nazis_in_the_Chartres_Area,_in_Addition_to_Liquidating_Ot (606x600, 66K)

And maybe then I'll play with a squad that isn't entirely snipers..... But everyone would then be this spy class

One of the youngest SOE women to be dropped by parachute, aged 22

Attached: Yvonne_Jeanne_de_Vibraye_Baseden_MBE.png (309x322, 69K)

And they don't for World War fucking 2?

Attached: 1505771138825.png (1046x1080, 520K)

BF1 was dumb because it's historically inaccurate
>everyone who disagrees with me is a Jow Forums tard

most decorated servicewoman in World War II

From April 1944 until the liberation of France, her 7,000+ maquisards fought the Germans in many different ways. At one point, being aware of this large group of Maquis, the Germans sent in 22,000 soldiers to wipe them out. However, due to Wake’s extraordinary organizing abilities, her Maquisards were able to defeat them causing 1,400 German casualties, while suffering only 100 among themselves

I met her in 2004 and we got drunk on calvados

Attached: 220px-Nancy_Wake_(1945).jpg (220x336, 16K)

Velvet Assassin

I genuinely don't know where the fuck they're going with this, literally no one asked for what was presented today and CoD:WW2 was already torn apart for being an outlandish and cringe-inducingly action-oriented depiction of WWII.

did you smash tho?

why is s-oy word filtered but cuck isn't?

Because s o y memes got way more annoying than cuck

>1 out of 50 women

Remember what the Battlefield series used to be?

youtu.be/wtbh7YUL65I

>bad company 3 never :(

Honestly I wouldn't be shocked if people started calling this installment Battlefield Bad Company WW2 with how utterly out of this world the design process is for it

>Muh fictional medium must be 100% accurate 100% of the time
Come on you knew ea didn't have the balls to make a game where everyone had bolt action rifles.

I loved the bad company series but let's be honest at this point I really don't want them to make bad company 3 they're going to fuck it up

Agreed. It would be...well whatever the fuck BFV is going to be.

I'm hoping that they're doing a "main" game and a "side" game like with CoD and Black Ops and we'll get a true epic, serious-in-tone WW2 BF game after whatever the fuck V is shaping up to be.

So nothings changed?

No it didn't, unless you like your specific fantasy diversity brand of world wars because you're a fucking faggot

kill yourself