What would it take for the United States to go to war against Japan...

What would it take for the United States to go to war against Japan? What does Japan have to do in order to cause the United States to go to war and inflict more damage and casualties in Japan then what was done in World War Two?

Attached: 1526703366387.gif (500x360, 839K)

Why do you keep posting this?

Japan would have to nuke isreal.

Because I hate Japan and Japan should pay for what they done in world war 2

>Japan gpes and nukes Israel

Okay now what? What happens next?

>you are worried about the wrong enemy.

I hate the USA. They should pay for what they did in Vietnam, Korea, Afghanistan, the Cold war, Cuba, South Ameirca, Libya...

Then the USA nukes them. Then a nuclear war starts and everyone dies.

>Japan attacks pearl harbor and kills civilians
>Japan tortures and executes captured american soldiers by beheading them
>Nankin massacre
>rape and bayonet babies and laughs
>baton march
>Unit 713

>______wrong enemy______

Fuck you.

What about germany and italy. Also basically none of the people who were alive then are alive now. This is the same logic as "lol lets kill whitey because his ancestorys did slavery!"

>What would it take for the United States to go to war against Japan?
If they strike oil.

No u

Attached: 1526770162613.jpg (620x349, 119K)

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

You realize we already fought them.

At least the French actually punished the Germans unlike America with their """punishment""" on Japan. America should take notes from France on how to properly punish opposing nations next time. American's punishment on Japan is too light hearted compared to how France punished Germany.

>What would it take for the United States to go to war against Japan?

When they announce a bilateral defence pack=t with china. Which they will after they have rearmed. Their neighbors are china and Russia. Its not hard to see what they will do. The biggest mastake the Us made was undoing McArthurs work in neutralising Japan and one day the US will rue the day they did not block Japanese rearmament.

Why the fuck did we fucking let them rearm themselves? Isn't that violating the treaties we forced them to sign???

Because United States is a cucked nation and decided to remove the treaties we had them signed because lol forgive and forget

I feel the same sentiment towards the Japs. They got off too easy.

Japan is solidly in our ring, much like Germany after ww2. Why wouldn't we let them rearm?

Im confused, did you just wake up from a 70 year comma or something?
The wars over Grandpa

So what your saying is we gas the children of those that killed American whose entire generation is pretty much dead?

WW2 began in large part because Europe decided it would be a good idea to punish Germany for WW1 so hard that all of its citizens became angry and bitter. The idea that you should "punish" a country for its past behavior is unbelievably retarded. Japan isn't a person, it has has millions of people in it, 99% of which weren't fucking alive during WW2. At that point why don't we nuke Germany, England, Russia, Italy, etc.

You're a faggot neck yourself.

I really hope this is bait. Instead of writing this autistic rant you could have spent 10 minutes on google figuring out why that makes no sense.

This is the Jow Forums I know and love. Full of obscure hate for races and nations based on history and weird ideas

t. Mao

if they ever try to cut off the supply of my animes,
that's it. time for the nuclear option

but he's right you know, you can also include Panama, Cuba, basically the entire M.E., Africa, all of South America