With obesity rates on a historic high, are round like 9mm suitable against fat people or is something like...

With obesity rates on a historic high, are round like 9mm suitable against fat people or is something like .45 now the new norm?

Attached: 1461275027689.jpg (480x360, 28K)

>implying 45AARP is good for anything

You had this exact thread and used this exact picture already.

He wasn’t satisfied. Now entertain this man and give him a reasonable answer.

No, fuck him for being retarded.

assblasted fatty detected

War is changing.
Tanks have been replaced by rolling fatties down little ramps.
Airplanes have been replaced by fatties flapping their arms really hard to bite the sandwich dangling from the fishing rod strapped to their head.
Bullets as big as muh dik must be used, as lipidostatic shock is the only way to defeat the fatty soldiers. "Brappan powah", as the fudds now say.

Attached: Jill Bloatwich.jpg (989x1500, 366K)

.45 anime cunt pummeler is the only pistol caliber to have killed a plane as well as countless huns, gooks, and niggers. Have some respect you ignorant fuck.

9mm penetrates better than .45ACP

I bet you're fun at parties

No,Fuck off you entitled brat...go to Starbucks, those whores will roll over for you.

Har har har, you're a comedy poster

SAGE
E

You're better off with the 9. Better penetration.

Pudgy bellies are my fetish.

It's going to be hard for all of you, but accepting .40 SW into your hearts and magazines is the correct choice.

Attached: fire.jpg (600x600, 44K)

I like the thicc version better...

10 millimeter is best millimeter for killing fattys.

If you're in america then you must walk around with a constant erection. This place is absolutely infested with disgusting fat people.

Oink oink piggu

I honestly do.

Attached: 1516515879507.jpg (680x383, 29K)

Lucky.
I find fat people disgusting so I very rarely see a woman I consider attractive. I do live in southern WV, with an incredibly high obesity rate and a seriously shitty gene pool, so there's that.

>ow! S-sir? My hand is too smol and weak to handle a Chad 10mm. Is there anyway we can have a more shortened, girly cartridge so I don't bruise my hand so I can keep fondling Tyrone's balls while he fucks my wife? 40sw, you say? Hello, I'll take 2, thir!

For a second I was just gonna meme you out of existence, but this is actually a good question subtlely disguised as a stupid one. Significant body fat might actually effect penetration and fragmentation enough to matter in terminal ballistics.

If anything, a jacketed, non-hollowpoint round moving faster would give better penetration than a slower, fatter round. Against a big fat fatty, 9mm is probably a better choice than .45ACP.

>girl with lupus which can lead to legitimate thyroid problems gains weight
>loses all the weight shortly after
9mm is better for penetration, dumb dumb.

hand gun is probably your only option for penetrating a female.

Same

Lemme suck dick

Quite the opposite actually. Fat in a woman exaggerates her most potent assets or exposes the lack thereof. If a woman has a great ass and tits, fat skips over her belly and back and floods into her ass and tits, making her extra apparent at how effeminate she is. The opposite goes for women with no assets and exposes them as unfit for breeding as they have terrible proportions. If every girl was skinny then 1) higher infant mortality rate/ less children [see yurup getting cucked by sandnigresses for example] and 2) all women's proportions would look the same and men would mix the wheat with the tares. Right now, thankfully, America is returning to the prima donna age where our wheat and tares are evident, but I don't want to be blissfully ignorant anyways

You find them fast because of the shit gene pool and high rates of morbid obesity, not bcuz you hate larger ppl in general. If you lived in a town filled with Mal Malloys, you'd change your tune

Thast's not really what .45 excels at honestly. .357 mag/sig or 10mm would make a lot more sense. Also:
>implying that isn't the very reason the fbi is switching over to hornady critical duty which gets around 16-18" of penetration
9mm still does a fine job desu.

I always find it ironic that the same people who say .40 is too weak carry 9mm

Don't get me wrong, I carry 9mm too, but I'm not going to pretend 9x19 is 10x22 but better

TBF
>9mm: carves a big enough and deep enough hole to kill shit reliably
>.40: carves a hole about as deep but infinitesimally larger, to the point that it probably doesn't matter in any meaningful way with less mag capacity and slightly more recoil
>10mm: carves an infinitesimally wider hole deeper, same capacity as .40 but moderately more recoil.
I can see why somebody would make the choice to skip over .40, it might technically be "stronger" in a ft/lbs sense but the question is how much more work does it really do with that "strength". But what do i know, im just a lowly 9mm +P++++++ carrier if you ask the 9mm defense squad.

BROTHER

Who is this braphog?

Selena Gomez

fatties are the end of western civilization

Attached: 1461275526456.jpg (499x689, 100K)

.40 operates at the same pressure as 9mm, has a wider diameter and is a heavier projectile. It also means shittier capacity. It's the worst of everything.

Because we want full power or super easy. No one wants a half ass caliber that's like an unfulfilling sex partner
> go faster and harder
> no no no not that faster and harder
It's frustrating. If I want something super controllable, 9 it is. If I want a punch in my hands to remind me I'm shooting a fucking gun, 10 all the way.

Plus, there's not a lot of 10mm carry guns out there for me to carry since I'm pretty skinny and theyd print pretty easily if the wind blows my shirt against me.

lol she's gonna wind up like every other obese Mexican burrito whale you see at Wal-Mart.

Latin chicks are smoking.. until they hit 25.

it has more case capacity and since when is a wider diameter projectile with more energy a bad thing?

Stop posting

Latinos in general are reverse Asians.

All that nacho cheese must catch up with them.

Thats because in ancient time before the great whitening, most Native American women were expected to have children very young before they turned of age and were then sacrificed to the sun god, so Latina women genetics fail at the mid 20's as they never evolved to live that long

Like I said, I carry 9mm. But I certainly don't operate on the principle that anything bigger than 9mm needs to be a magnum cartridge to be worth owning

there's more kind of natives than Aztecs user

Native North American women turn into the talking tree from Pocahontas, with the personality of a container of broken glass.

I dunno man. Same milf latin chicks with insanely wide hips. No one can ride a dick quite like a latin milf

That was her like 3 or 4 years ago
This was her like 2 years ago.

Attached: selena-gomez-gq-0516-05 (1).jpg (2000x1333, 660K)

Mythbusters did this. You need like 5 yards of fat to stop an otherwise lethal gunshot.

>9mm penetrates further
9mm fags need to die. 40 penetrates further than both.

Did she become a porker for a movie or something?

>he hasn't been to walmart recently.

The thiccness is where it's at
She looks better after gaining the weight

a heavier round with more energy penetrates deeper? bs

No u

She became a porker because unless you're actively on their asses about it all women become porkers.

Attached: cultural supremacy.png (680x378, 389K)

not really. I think most people's weights fluctuate depending on how much they care, unless they have a hard time gaining weight. I have changed weight in excess of 50 pounds over 3 months on multiple occasions

She was diagnosed with lupus, which isn't uncommon to cause hypothyroidism. Y'know, the thing fat fucks pretend to have to justify being fat.

To each his own. I like specialized entities for everything. If I just need to get from point A to point B, I'll drive my car. If I need to haul things, I'll drive my truck. In no situation have I ever encountered that I've needed an El Camino aka the 40sw of cars. Specialization is always better

And 10mm penetrates even further. Eat shit 40 beta

I don't agree that a round as old as 9mm is entirely specialized... again, it works. I shoot it, own a dozen 9mm forearms (at least) and I'd trust my life to it

But I've also got a few .40s, and besides glocks, they're generally good guns and offer a heavier projectile with comparable or greater energy, which is advantageous in certain situations

>10mm penetrates deeper than .40
>.40 penetrates deeper than 9mm
>so 9mm is best

Attached: 1524194369442.jpg (475x317, 19K)

Most 10mm has the same ballistics as 40 until you get into buffalo bore and underwood shit that will blow a glock up

There's not a big enough difference between 9mm, 40sw, or 45 acp, and you should shoot whatever you're best with.
Arguing which is better is pointless. You're basically arguing about which is better between coke, pepsi, and rc cola.

This, I live ins a majority latino area, any woman over 30 looks like melting pleather couch

I live in the states so it's 10mm or go home.

Nothing layers and layers of makeup can't solve... right?

that place must stink to high heavens

Attached: typicalmexican.jpg (478x588, 63K)

Glock fucked .40s&w by rushing to the market with a .40 that was just a 9mm with a different barrel and extractor, and the barrel isn't even fully supported

S&W, sig, and H&K all designed great guns that could handle .40s&w loadings exceeding 600 ft-lbs of energy, while also reliably functioning with target ammo that had ~300 ft-lbs

Attached: FEQrA81h-660x440.jpg (660x440, 62K)

God, she used to be smoking hot. What a fucking waste.

Chubby girls can be hot too you should try some. Pussy will never be as easy to cum by as today

25 stone, which they usually reach as soon as they get a boyfriend.

>If he can't lift me off his dick, he'll never be rid of me, jajajajajajaja*pfpfpfpfrrrrt*

Attached: Aleja Pangs.png (2951x2980, 732K)

45 fmj is fine

Same poster as this again. I'm not even arguing that, desu. If a girl is the right kind of just chubby or thick or whatever enough, it can honestly really turn me on, too. Not just FAT, though, that's disgusting. But at any rate, it just does not work for Selena. She was hot as fuck when she was thin, but she filled out all wrong, and the fatness went to her face in the worst way, too.

> will blow a glock
> a polymer, striker fired, $600+ GLAAAAAWWWWWWWK™
>LOL ROLF JK ROWLING XXXXXDDDDDD
So maybe my 20mm AR idea isn't so bad since nobody actually went through with it... Yet

I've literally paid to fuck women of both shapes.

I thought this was the reason many police departments are moving to .40 and .45?

also, is it wrong if I hate fat people? they are an eyesore

Well, I mean it's just opinions. But I find "after" way sexier

What, in your opinion, makes it bad?

>USA not even on the top 10 of most obese countries

Attached: 1513278632654.jpg (393x470, 20K)

THICCNESS
SICCNESS

If thiccness is a siccness them I'm 100% down with it

ooo wah ah ah ah!

This. FMJ or copper solids all day, every day.

I personally use a Glock 20 chambered in 9x25 Dillon for EDFP (Every Day Fatty Protection.) It'll push a 90gr Xtreme Defender about 2000fps. 15+1 rounds of punishment for the most obese and aggressive primates with current gen frontal FUPA (Fat Ultimate Porcine Armor.)

If I'm going into a Chinese restaurant, Game Stop or Comic Con, I might need something a bit more purpose built. I'll also bring my Rem TAC-14 with Wilson Combat mag extension and custom loaded 3" copper solid slugs. A bit larger than the handgun but it has the penetration needed for larger game. This is especially true for those wearing Japanese cosplay outfits, diapers or storm trooper armor.

When I am out in open country, I have a lot more options. On my hip, I'll pack my 4" S&W M500 loaded with custom rounds sporting 45 caliber muzzleloading copper bullets in 50 caliber sabots. I get a lot of penetration on your run of the mill neck and legbeards over 300 pounds. Most are 2-3 shot stops.

For anything 350 or more, I need a decisive one shot stop. I took my inspiration from the Safari hunters of legend and knew that only a 416 would do the job. I use a Ruger M77 Hawkeye Alaskan in 416 Ruger with custom loaded 416 caliber solids. It has well over 5000 pounds of bone breaking energy to stop even the largest charging and enraged WOW players.

For those fatties over 500 pounds that are bed ridden or unable to move, I'd use a 2 bore stopping rifle.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Gross

The m&p 40 is pretty good though

THICC

Attached: 1522479235970.jpg (1096x1876, 1.21M)

pic related

Attached: latinas after 25.jpg (750x426, 60K)

>sticc to thicc
My fetish

Attached: 03FC2496-32B0-4AFF-B1F0-518B6F82D03A.jpg (513x341, 38K)

I need sauce.
Please give me sauce.

Attached: 1447564695349.gif (296x291, 911K)

45 penetrates less than 9mm

user, are you retarded?
That's what she looks like now.
The after pic in op's post is older than that pic.

not saying left pic isn't cute, but I would unironically fuck the right one harder

Attached: SOLITUDEGUARD.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>gf recently diagnosed with lupus

Attached: swp.png (735x720, 313K)

Shut the fuck up you fat cunt

They make synthetic thyroid supplements. Just gotta get the dosage right. My GF had a partial removal of her thyroid. Gained about 20lbs off the bat but as her meds got regulated, her energy levels improved and everything got back to normal.

Except .40 penetrates better than 9mm. It also deforms more on impact and causes more internal damage. Objectively, outside of cost, it's the best common caliber.

>being fat is healthy
>big is beautiful
Ok Brenda, whatever Oprah tells you. Crack another bottle of wine with that chocolate