Can Palmetto Shit Armory get anything right?

Can Palmetto Shit Armory get anything right?

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (908x812, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=crdPv6nAQwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They have become a victim of their own success.

>Can Palmetto Shit Armory get anything right.
Most of their guns. A couple QC issues here and there is inevitable, but overall they don't make junk. They're on par with other bigger brands' entry level ARs like the m&p15 sport or ruger ar556. I personally don't know anything about their AR-10s but buying/building a budget AR-10 seems foolish in the first place.
Also sometimes this exact issue is just a loose gas tube and is a very easy fix.

The price is right

>t. radical firearms/bear creek arsenal

Buying anything from them sucks dick too. Don't bother calling them unless you have at least 3 hours to wait

>They're on par with other bigger brands' entry level ARs like the m&p15 sport

wrong

Attached: PSAfail.jpg (1820x659, 151K)

I think some of the PA10s are either super over gassed or using standard AR15 carbine buffer springs. Mine legitimately hurts, and I can shoot my garand, mosins, PTR, Enfield and kar98 all comfortably

Processing credit cards without a single issue.

>$400 VZ2008
>$500 AES10B
>$200 Ruger American.22
>$550 VP9 tactical with 4 free mags via rebate

they're worth it for the fire sales alone even if you don't like their in-house products. They have had cheap Berettas in the past, and have cheap S&W, rugers, and Springfield practically constantly

>sample size of 1
>I only get my info from pictures of youtube videos without actually watching them!
That AR only had a gas tube failure, of which you can replace with a good quality one for cheap, meanwhile the M&P took a shit and was basically totaled. If it had a gas tube it probably would have probably been on par with the M&P.
AR's are shit anyways, but I always like to point out a retarded noguns.

good gas tube*

>just carry around a cheap cleaning rod to get out those stuck casings Private

The boys in Nam would have loved you

Would you rather your engine blow a gasket or your radiator hose burst? You can still operate the rifle as a bolt action

I'm not even referring to op's post retard. That's an AR10. I guess you can't differentiate the (you) from (op). But I can site shitty youtube videos too. Fuck off with your leddit spacing.
youtube.com/watch?v=crdPv6nAQwU

>$200 Ruger American
Mine was broken on arrival

These threads for for people to justify their $800+ basic bitch AR15s

Send it back to ruger.

>fixin to build first ar15
>buddy suggest PSA kit
>order a $420 kit
>buddy comes back and says hey maybe you should rethink the PSA; they're shit
>request a return to sender and getting my refund
>bought a Jow Forumsommando's BCM upper with less than 100 rounds through it for $475

Dodged that bullet.

Attached: 1513911459032.jpg (540x960, 82K)

Wow user you sound like a very informed person.

Both of mine were good but like said. I had a 10/22 that had the front sight fall out. Just from email, they shipped more out a new front sight that fit snug as a rug. They may not have the same QC as a more expensive gun, but Ruger will make it right

sounds like a pivotal decision in you life

I have 5 of their AR-15 kit rifles. Not a single problem with any of them. I have put together around 10 by helping various friends. They have all been good guns. No defects or missing parts.

I have had 2 of their AR-10's. The first was a gen 1 that worked fine but over gassed. I traded it for a sig 556.

The second I bought was a gen 2. It had an AR-15 bolt catch which daged the bolt lugs slightly. I called and got through within 3 minutes. They paid for return shipping. Got the rifle back with proper bolt catch and premium bcg. Free. Worked perfectly and reasonably accurate. I ended up trading it for a bolt action. The best I got out of it was 1.32". Most ammo was 3" which isn't bad but I wanted a range toy that also served well as a hunting rifle. I need consistent sub moa for that role.

Attached: 20180425_222820.jpg (1234x600, 518K)

Odd. I've assembled many and I can't say I've had zero issues, although they were easily over came. The first being oversized roll pins and the second being missing parts. Most kits have been fine

Attached: free-shrugs.jpg (449x642, 50K)

this represents my Filipino friends so well

Those prices really aren't worth fucking with them for but you do you

More like success in the current state if firearms manufacturers is at an all time low.

>Bankruptcy and Loans

I have over 13k range/innawoods rounds out of my m4gery psa build.

Lowers AY OK
Only thing i replaced on it so far was O-rings, spring and a firing pin. Barrel is Ok and looks pretty good for 13k.chrome lined
gets 2-3 inch groups at 250 with optic+steel case.

If you are gonna build one a plain jane rifle is hard to beat if you go psa.
Like i said, its an m4 clone in 16 inch - its really hard to fuck something like that up.

Meh, let them cry and waste money. One of two things will happen
>nothing
Or
>nothing

I keep forgetting to. I forgot I even had the gun for months after I bought it.

+1 on the oversized roll pins being a slight pain in the ass. I have two i have put together, a basic bitch 16" MOE mid length and the 18" .223 wylde. The MOE shoots a first size group at 100 yards with irons (I'm not great with a peep sight) and the Wylde clover leafs with a cheap bsa scope i had laying around from an amazon sale. They eat whatever I feed them and go bang every time i pull the trigger. For sub $500 rifles I am DAMN impressed.

im more butt hurt that they didn't go dpms pattern.

Don't they use full auto lowers for these?
PSA is fine bcm isn't within the same price range.

bsa is mkay but i'd consider it on the same level as psa

PLEASE stop posting this SHIT bait

Attached: hmmmmm.png (1448x878, 1.58M)