Antifa are coming to steal and destroy your guns

>Antifa are coming to steal and destroy your guns
What Do you do now?

Attached: 824B1D17-EABE-4532-92ED-A854F8546320.jpg (1138x784, 177K)

Shoot them

as if that commie knows how to use the AK.

Trash can decoy

This, and then impale the corpses on the lawn.

Attached: DdURza4.gif (496x360, 2.19M)

This is easy. Have you not seen the John Brown Gun Club video? They have a hard time hitting past 25 yards. I camp out on a hilltop and wait for targets of opportunity.

Based on this image alone I can't imagine it posing much of a threat.
Also I can't believe I'm saying this but what a fucking disgrace to the original marxist revolutionaries, jesus.

Practice on my 3in groupings at 1000yrds at their skulls.

A thread seriously died for this?

Underated

FPBP

>implying that's a real gun

>>Antifa are coming to steal and destroy your guns What Do you do now?

Shoot them an then shoot the pol niggers spamming this shit on a weapons board

bpbp

Attached: fougassi mortar.jpg (220x205, 13K)

>a disgrace
No m8, he's just as much of an aristocrat comedy now as they were then. They were always for virtue signalling and "the people" in order to placate the dopey masses into running terrible strategies of using sheer overwhelming force and nothing else to coup d'etat at the most inconvenient, weakest time for the status quo elites. Their one and only weapon has always been and will always be attrition

Ah, that's a good start, but a true man of taste prefers hedge hoppers.
>YWN catapult a 55gallon drum of thickened gasoline over a wall and into a crowd of armed aggressive antifa using nothing but a properly placed HE charge mixed with electrum shavings
Why even live...

I didn't mean the people spearheading the revolutions I meant the proletariat workers who were being swindled into communism.

Attached: emos became hipsters became antifa.jpg (640x640, 84K)

The only good answer

Attached: 08EAD08A-DA17-4923-A899-3D879024968B.jpg (468x519, 53K)

Got a non-ant version?

See me and you would get along great, s o i heads always make good lawn ornaments.

Attached: fougassi mortar.jpg (800x744, 141K)

If I simply breeth the onions boys will fly away

Kill

Shoot them the second they get on my property if they're armed. If they're not armed, the second they breech my house.

What will you do when Antifa has more guns than you?

Attached: 1521609044158.png (1080x1920, 406K)

Stop peddling this bullshit.

Attached: 1527102260186.jpg (1024x902, 158K)

>posting a faked screenshot that has already been torn apart 20 times over

Attached: usg 12.png (331x349, 142K)

Disregarding your Ian bullshit, you go full finland on them.

Attrition for what?

Water the grass.

Attached: muhreen.png (1058x781, 910K)

Hey that's the thing from Splinter Cell Double Agent.

By "Antifa", I assume you mean "the establishment" since they are foot soldiers for the status quo and corporations.

>defending Antifa and doing damage control
I hope you retards are at least getting paid by some org funded by Soros for this bullshit.

Attached: 1513013829355.jpg (3123x1887, 513K)

Literally everything. Food, shelter, culture, economy, money. Literally everything has to be going badly for your society for commie scum to take it by force. Ie Russia, China, Vietnam, Cuba, Venezuela

Inversely, you can indoctrinate the masses through generations of classical conditioning to achieve the same results. Ie Japan, Sweden, Australia, Canada

Either way, weighing your community down is the only thing commies can hope for to begin take over since they have absolutely zero other strategies to sway people to actually follow their cultish, suicidal death pacts

Send them to gulag like any true bolshevik would.

Attached: the workers shall rise.jpg (1200x801, 107K)

Hmmm... Its almost like... when things are going badly people look to other systems...

>japan, australia, canada
>communist
what

That was a quick thread.

Attached: khornate massacres.jpg (708x846, 77K)

I have no idea how they work, but I fucking love those.

Wait for his ras47 to explode in his hands and then sell him as a handless burn victim rape doll to someone on r9k.

Did Ian really say that? Source?

Explosive-propelled firebomb.

You won't get one because there is none. It's a shop.

Of course he did. Now he's doing damage control after a huge backlash on a bunch of right-wing forums like Jow Forums.

Attached: 1511010245083.png (644x558, 210K)

>shitty black camo that would only work at night
>no plate carrier
>looks like no armor at all
>worn out sneakers instead of combat boots
>only has knee pads for protection everything else is exposed
>no ammo pouches
>no gloves
>no helmet
>no gas mask
>no pistol holder
>no pistol
This faggot must think getting into combat takes as long as a coffee break

I see two times a normie trolling Jow Forumsommandos
some shops
and karl showing how retarded he is.

Link to the video then.

>pointing out libel is defending antifa

>hurr if you where a communist hat while firing communist guns this makes u an ebil gommie! BTFO!

Satan who hurt you?

>not owning a commie hat to wear ironically while mass executing commies

The black is not for camo, the police won't shoot at peacful or semi-violent protestors so you can sort of run out throw a molotov cocktail at the police and then run back into the crowd to blend in. At least thats the idea.

>trolling
No, he's just stating his opinions.

I'm actually amazed it took people this long to wake up to the fact that they're leftists. Karl, especially, is far left. He gave talks at DefCon (popular hacker conference) on how to defeat Republicans in primaries.

They're the product of "hacker culture" which has a far-left "fuck the government, fuck the law" ideology. They completely swung into ANTIFA territory after Trump won. They gave lots of hints through snide remarks in their videos but people just didn't connect the dots until now. Now they're overtly pushing leftist SJW, anti-white, anti-republican propaganda.

They're fifth column traitors... plain and simple.

Attached: 1510317554575.png (800x1208, 136K)

No, you fucking idiot.
Stop it.

>likes on YouTube indicate correct opinions

Stop forcing this meme

>muh south africa
Fuck off. Whites deserve worse for what they did in south africa. How do you think they got all that land in the first place?

Rape them. Systematically. Imagine Auschwitz, but decided entirely to rape. Rape on s mechanized industrial scale. Not pleasant stuff either. If they cum during the rape we cut their genitals off and continue to rape them till they either die or become shattered wastes of humans.

Attached: 1503676562681.gif (480x358, 1.14M)

>people deserve to die because of the sins of their ancestors
Hey there rabbi, whatcha doin?,

You'd be shocked by Ian's actual take on South Africa if that's how you feel.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180523-121402_Reddit.jpg (1246x1133, 545K)

But wouldn't they see the barrel?

Attached: 1508358960298.jpg (736x636, 72K)

They don't own that property and the longer they stay the longer they steal and exploit south africa.

>Now they're overtly pushing leftist SJW, anti-white, anti-republican propaganda.
That's very concerning user. don't suppose you could enlighten us on their anti white sjw ways?
> "fuck the government, fuck the law"
and this is a bad thing how?

>and this is a bad thing how?
Because the BASED neo-cons will protect us from the evil commies! Come on fellow redditor MAGApedes! Lets invade syria for god emporer trump!

If you aren't going to accept responsibility for the crimes of your ancestors then you shouldn't have the things they stole for you.

Very shallow covering of dirt and maybe a rosebush in front of it.

>>>/leftypol/

How did they get the land? They showed up and it was empty. No joke. Most of what is now South Africa was uninhabited.

> when you're ruled by an oppressive monarchy and you wanna have all the power and rule just like them in the same despotic way, but you don't wanna tell the dumb sheep that you need to use to fuel your rise to power that that is exactly what you intend on doing, so you blame everyone and everything else that isn't you and like you as "enemies of the people" until it works, but only for a short while when people see that you've become the very autocrat you overthrew, but unlike the previous ruler, you sent all your former supporters to die in the gulags
Yes, so different. So "against the grain"

I take responsibility, but to conquer is not a crime.

>actually paying attention to likes in the fucking youtube comments

>The group supports gun rights and members often openly carry firearms.
So they're on our side when the grab happens, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. It's clear that Jow Forumstards don't care about guns and only pretend to like guns because it pisses the left off.

So just say that. Don't pretend to care about human rights just admit you think its ok to kill black people but not ok to kill white people.

They're not antifa you dumb fuck. And you best believe antifa would disarm you the second they got the chance.
Of course they'd never get the chance.

And how did they maintain possesion of it? And how did whites gain social and economic dominance in an african nation for so long?

>conquering is not a crime
>it's o to kill darkie but not whitey
nice strawman
>>>/leftypol?

holy shit just shut UP

>
Does this mean I have to give away my plantation, mint julep machine, and herd of niggers?

> socialized everything; education, security, healthcare, and more are monopolized by the state and state run corporations
> little to no recognized private business & property rights
> no free speech. Possible labor force excommunication & fines and imprisonment for exercising free speech and unpopular opinions
> no recognized self defense rights in order to keep the masses from arming themselves to rebel against the totalitarian state

I'm not the guy you were talking to originally.
Human rights are a social construct. The laws of nature don't care about white or black, only who is most fit.

They gained social and economic dominance by creating a functional society with agriculture, exporting resources, and generally doing what white people do. When the Boer turned the empty plains of South Africa into something worth a shit, blacks flocked from all over to get a piece.

They maintained possession of it through force, which is only a moral issue if you're a weak faggot who can't stand up for what is yours.

So when whites come in and kill people and steal land and take over for many years to come keeping the people who actually live there under their boots its conquest. But when black people revolt and take back what is theres its genocide. Hmmm....

And what did the whites do, user?

Attached: e1d6eb07a0bbb6d652000648e888ba239a63bc1dd897f716d80e40407891f389_1.jpg (500x520, 56K)

>Human rights are a social construct. The laws of nature don't care about white or black, only who is most fit.

So in thise case if blacks have the might to kill every white person in south america this is fine because might makes right and they have proven to be the most fit?

Antifa stands for anti-fascists, fascists are the one's who typically take the guns.
More importantly what have these people ever done besides throw some shit at protests, I don't get why you're so afraid of them? It's like you're building up some irrelevant group as a strawman or something.

They were better at keeping it than their foes were at taking it. Notice I said nothing about race, because this is the entirety of human history in one sentence.

>They maintained possession of it through force, which is only a moral issue if you're a weak faggot who can't stand up for what is yours
Or a 68 IQ retard who never invented the wheel running around naked with a bone in your nose.

It was never theirs.

>whites build a country worth something
>keep blacks in check so they don't ruin it
>blacks benefit from the prosperity regardless
>decide they want more and have revolution
>country goes to shit
>blame whitey

I literally said that they will never have the chance to disarm anyone.
You're not very bright, are you?

GG EZ

How do you think they mantained that property then? They oppressed blacks and maintained apartheid for years.

>Antifa stands for anti-fascists
Yeah and North Korea is a Democratic Republic which stands for Democracy.

But i need these guns to fighr against the evil facist nazies though! How can i fight and support our revolution if i dont have the means to kill facists?

There just by saing that i just saved myself from antifa

AFTER blackie decided to flood into Boer territory.

Ok so if now, the blacks are better at taking in than whites are at mantaining it... why do you care?

If the Boer were allowed to defend themselves without outside interference, my bet is on them.

>Doesn't think ~75 deaths a year equates to a genocide.
Clearly he must be a white hating leftist.
SA farm murders are as much a genocide attempt as American school shootings are. Not worried about the Chad Holocaust are you ?

my family is from the soviet union and while I love their aesthetic and own a few pieces of soviet manufactured stuff i hate commies with a passion greater than that of any pol tard on this website