/akg/ AK General

AK General /akg/
Proper Paratrooper Packing Edition
>Thread #615

Old thread here

Attached: 21148785_5318.jpg (800x600, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/YdEkhdva
zarinas.com/shop?olsPage=products/aaafff
pastebin.com/iKyYKdpt
reproductive-health-journal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-4755-6-17
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>AK Buyer's Guide

pastebin.com/YdEkhdva

Attached: 1516719227438.jpg (4160x2340, 3M)

B A K E L I T E B E S T M A T E R I A L

Attached: wasraifu.jpg (4032x3024, 2.07M)

Wet and wild wasr boi

Attached: 1524447184948.jpg (2964x1455, 1.52M)

AKs look good in the rain

Attached: wet104.jpg (4032x3024, 3.38M)

Ye

Attached: 933298BC-F3CD-4CEC-9CBC-5265DE0296E3.jpg (2048x1536, 945K)

Thats a cool optic, how did you manage to find one of those?

Nice neck weld on that optic

Attached: ak scope.jpg (4032x1438, 1.35M)

Can anyone tell me if I can fit one of these bad boys onto an SLR107R?

Attached: DFS-161-2T.png (250x137, 79K)

Russian from a FB group, tritium glows too.

Attached: 6BB7AB52-56B5-4097-B1A8-BD3886144920.jpg (1536x2048, 414K)

MAK90 stock? Some were milled, some were stamped, they're all thicker receivers, and some are slant cut. You'd have to mod it

There's something really wrong with that scope mount.

Just that style. I'm fine with having to mod it. So as long as I get a stamped one and fuck with it enough it should work?

Not him but I think so, there’s some thumbhole stocks for regular stamped receivers

Stamped receiver non slant cut thumb hole stocks do in fact exist.

Attached: 20180319_092915-min.jpg (5312x2988, 2.13M)

>be me
>tonight
>use daddy's credit card
>buy laminated buttstock, tang screw, buttplate, two buttscrews, two LRBHO yugo mags, BHO safety
>was nearly $100
I cheaped out and skipped out on the swivel + 2 swivel screws, it was nearly $15 more and I don't even own a sling. Plus AKs are hella uncomfortable rubbing up against you. Other than that did pretty good. How was your night /akg/

Attached: images.duckduckgo.jpg (600x584, 25K)

Are the Atlantic Firearms kit builds any good?

*blocks your path*

Attached: fucking ass cancer.jpg (2560x1440, 1.39M)

How does akg feel about chinese mid west industries optics mount copies?

Threadly reminder that paki tape is now cheap and easily available, despite what facebook hebrews trying to sell it for $20 a roll will tell you.
zarinas.com/shop?olsPage=products/aaafff

I had to talk to this dude for weeks to get him to start importing it from Afganistan/Pakistan for gun enthusiasts.

Shill until you drop edition.

Attached: pakiland.jpg (217x376, 21K)

>pakitape
>not ukietape
l m a o

Attached: ACAUG.jpg (4032x2043, 3.56M)

Nice try I'm not going to lose my cc info to you you stupid fuck

No, ur the stupid fuq.
Is this Squid?

Attached: hajilove1.jpg (1599x978, 472K)

>Painters tape
>*Laughs in Dari*

Attached: paki-tape-4.jpg (660x441, 126K)

Gross. I'm actually afghan, not some larping wh*Teoid, and I would never do that to my ak. Mirin' the distressing though brah, how easy is it to DIY or should I just take it to a shop to charge me out the ass for it

>>Painters tape

Attached: interdastin uke.jpg (602x887, 136K)

If you've got steel wool, that works pretty well, but if you don't do it in a natural pattern near the trigger guard and other high-traffic/high-wear places it will look wonky and like you did it on purpose.

Try to model it off some third world pictures of more worn out rifles and match/follow the wear pattern.
Gasoline also works as spot treatment.

Attached: 11E1D9DE-7366-47C8-9041-7245932C114D_w1023_r1_s.jpg (1023x575, 60K)

>how easy is it to DIY or should I just take it to a shop to charge me out the ass for it
Just don't be a faggot and let it come naturally

Are there vids online?

>I'm actually afghan, not some larping wh*Teoid
>Afghan
>Being the only modern country that still has /literal/ fucking platoon standard bearers in combat
The word mongoloid would be generous.

Attached: ANA banna wava.jpg (1369x589, 125K)

lols I'm diaspora u sadkunt. afghans are savages after 1979 my family was one of the first hundred wealthy afghans to come to usa in the 60s, my grandpa was the best friends with king zahir u wh*Te fag

when was the buyer’s guide last updated

>pastebin.com/YdEkhdva
Pretty ancient considering it says that PSA Gen 2 is "recommended".
I think that was added when there were rumors that it was a huge upgrade from Gen 1.

And while it was, it's still shittier than a WASR and not "recommended".

Does anyone have experience with the AK Master Mount?

Attached: 20180523_213423.jpg (969x2560, 1.95M)

I plan on putting a circle 10 polymer fixed triangle stock on my SLR-107R. The rifle still has factory furniture. Will this look sexy or am I retarded?

Retarded I'm afraid.

it might look nice but won't it mess with the scope rail?

Had one on a AK I used to have, it worked well and wasnt permanent but I only had it for a few months so I couldn't tell you anything long term.

source on Bakelite handguards please

It's not polymer my bad. It shouldn't mess with anything. Pic related

Attached: stock.jpg (800x610, 180K)

>recommended at 1000+
>sam7**
>**Milled and we will make fun of you.
From their website: "SAM7 receivers are milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by the Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria."
halp im confus does that mean i just get made fun of regardless

their just not standard pattern AKs. Nothing wrong with them per se, but there really are no advantages, and some probable disatvantages depending on your use.

Milled is dope I kinda regret getting another stamped receiver

Negative Comrade, by getting an AK you are automatically a good guy (unless you get century shit, then KYS)

I own a SAM7-UF, SLR-107cr, and SLR-104fr. The milled is the softest shooting and most accurate and weight is negligible (within 0.5lbs of each other). Granted I'm weird, but I love underfolders and it is my favorite AK by far.

Sam7's are everywhere user. No one wants them so I would pick one up if you can. It's only money...

Attached: SAM7uf.jpg (3264x2448, 956K)

Attached: 21148785_5314.jpg (565x512, 59K)

Not huge on Bulgyshit. I'd much rather have a milled MAK91 again. I had a national match a while ago and it was stupid accurate (and stupid heavy, like almost 20 pounds loaded) and the machining was absolutely swaggy

Anyone making AG-S4 these days?

it seems to miss one screw

Probably not because it was pretty hazardous to make and you can't exactly sacrifice human lives for rifle accessories anymore. If anybody is it's probably the Norks

When I asked they said yes, but buy a WASR

Wasr or Arsenal 107?

Aren't the kits not 100% Romanian? If not it would really make sense to buy a wasr instead because it can be about the same price in the end depending how cheap you get it
But if they are, or even have a gypsy barrel, then fuck yeah get that shit boi

>you cant exactly sacrifice human lives for rifle accessories anymore
>so probably north korea
Top kek, too true

Are sweaty Ben's 7.62 drum mags worth the $60 for should I just save up for something else?

You save some money which can be used for ammo with wasr but I think you get a bit more aftermarket with Arsenal products.

The Polish kits are, the Romanians are not I believe. I'm trying to talk myself into a Polish kit over a WASR desu

>you get a bit more aftermarket with Arsenal products
How so? They both take the same furniture, mags, and everything else

Depends on if its an FR or not

>trying to
Fucking do it Polish is bomb as hell and, in most people's experience, real damn accurate

AG-4s*
No, not at all. I think India still produces true bakelite very limitedly, but it's not the same and definitely not for Kalashnikovs. AG4s was even more volatile than bakelite to produce and lots of lives were spared just to ensure the conscripts were well equipped
Like other user said, if anyone North Korea would still be a producer, however their current service rifle (and I think previous one as well?) are not AKM compatible. The type 80something?

Does anyone sell actual Polish AKs? Assembled ones I mean like Century with Wasr or Arsenal?

Wbp makes kits. They are gtg from what I hear. Pioneer was going to import some, but they are literally IO Inc tier. Avoid them. Other than that you can get wbp or FB Radom kits. That's about it.

This. WBP is bitching tho

>>*Laughs in Dari*
*Laughs in pashtu*

Heres the newest guide
pastebin.com/iKyYKdpt

Many anons report either at or just above 1MOA from WBP barrels afaik

Also wondering this

Pretty much every user reports every rifle shoots "just a tad over MOA"

Okay yeah fair enough but I seriously do mean strictly WBP in particular. As far as AKM pattern they're routinely most accurate (from what I've heard, don't have one but always interested)

Should clarify by akm pattern i mean a Kalashnikov and not a Galil, Sturmgewehr, Valmet, etc

>Sturmgewehr
What? I dont think you belong here

>40 round bake sells for $258 shipped on the files
lel

I like it!

Attached: 72BD982E-EBFD-451C-8AFA-DA02B577B182.jpg (4032x2184, 1.84M)

I just finished mine, I love it

Attached: EA8AD335-7D74-4ADE-9D75-895C0FF43161.jpg (750x410, 247K)

How is recoil on the SKS? Comparable to 7.62 AKs? Does it take a lot of fiddling to get them manageable?

Depends on the AK/SKS. Some are heavier than others or have features that reduce/increase recoil, but generally SKS's have less felt recoil than AKs.

Attached: 20171120_142739.jpg (5312x2988, 3.53M)

that looks pretty nice.
where to cop one?

Priced at, or the fucker actually got someone to buy it?

SKSs are an absolute joy to shoot

Attached: DB724557-5933-434D-AEF9-76352A00D5B6.jpg (1808x999, 502K)

Kinda expensive on Atlantic tho...

Sturmgewehr was first ak

This is now /sksg/

Attached: IMG_3118.jpg (4032x3024, 1.91M)

Sturmgewehr has absolutely nothing to do with AKs beside the use of an intermediate caliber and role as an assault rifle. They have nothing else in common and share zero of the same operating mechanisms.

It warms my heart you and your family will burn. Hope you enjoyed America.

the circle 10 ak website
$110

HAHAHA this nigga fr
I am genetically superior to wh*Tes, try to tread on me sadkunt I dare ya. You'll get pumped full of lead

Attached: pol.jpg (601x622, 44K)

It's my favorite 7.62 gun to shoot

Attached: 20180524_111916.jpg (1403x2494, 1.68M)

I've never shot one, only a wasr so I can't confirm this.

Expensive, but very good quality.

>Sturmgewehr was first ak
Stop repeating what no guns tell you
Do a smidgen of research and you'll realize they have nothing in common other than an intermediate caliber rifle. Something many countries were experimenting with after WWII.
I bet you believe they captured germans to design the gun for them too.

I believe they used captured Germans to help perfect stamping.

German engineering is used for everything

>I bet you're quoting someone
Yes that's the point lol

reproductive-health-journal.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1742-4755-6-17
you are unironically an inbred subhuman. sad thing is its not even your fault, your ancestors fucked you by fucking eachother too much.

Attached: amity.jpg (600x532, 40K)

Go back to Jow Forums hapsburg von cletus, your ancestors were savage animals. wh*Tes are literally at the bottom of the race food chain after blacks and browns and yellows

Attached: 1509848370899.webm (480x360, 511K)

I'm kidding I just tried to slide the meme in there
However I did forget to add the Sigs that were AK variants

>muh Jow Forums boogeyman
>posting the simpsons as a rebuttal to a real study
>ha ha sure i'm inbred but so was a european ruler 500 years ago
Everybody's ancestors were savages mohamhead the difference is muslims still are. Read through the link I posted (if you can). Pretty wild stuff.

Attached: worthless.png (627x442, 452K)

I think the sks and vz58 both feel better to shoot than any normal 762 ak I've used.
I'll reserve judgement for the bulgarian slr rifles though, I've never shot one and that 74 style brake might make it feel a lot better.

I've only shot a SKS, what does a 7.62 feel like to shoot?

Don't reply to bait