/wfg/ Writefag General- going for walkies edition

This thread is for writing Jow Forums related stuff and the recommendation of books that are Jow Forums related

Give thanks to Polybius, Archivefag and BumpAnon for keeping /wfg/ afloat.

>It's been unscientifically proven that a lack of (you)s for writers can lead depression, alcoholism, story abandonment, and an hero.

>But it's so easy to make a difference in a writer's life. Just one (you) a day can make the difference between a happy writer and a writer on permanent hiatus.

>Please, post now. Help make a writer's day.

---------------------------------
FEATURED WRITERS
---------------------------------

AR-7AnonBeatus Heals: user helps a curious rifle
pastebin.com/XVAAQQjv

Charlie Gutsache
Hakan's saga: The story of pseudo-Swedes operating against the elven menace during WWII
pastebin.com/u/Charlie_G

>Recommended Jow Forums Literature:pastebin.com/cYtf1Edk

>Link to Sticky: pastebin.com/BpLSpmMN

>Last Thread:

Attached: 1488741895053.jpg (800x410, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gKcfEDMx
pastebin.com/6w3ETY51
pastebin.com/htx8ZzPr
m.fanfiction.net/s/9730616/1/The-Consequences-Will-Never-Be-The-Same
pastebin.com/A2DAat86
pastebin.com/jZMkZtYJ
pastebin.com/Veftykdd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A bit strange that the Ghettoprise has the Lucky E's awards. Also strange that she has the Lucky E's memories. Maybe there's only one botegirl per name. So the Kearsarge would have like five different lifetimes. Would Kearsarge BB-5 remember being Crane Ship No. 1? And would she also have CV-12 Hornet's memories, when that ship was called Kearsarge before launch? But you got the reactor fill system in! That's always a good thing to have. Although I'm pretty sure the diesels could send power to more than the RFPs. 20 seconds is a bit fast for a reactor startup, though. Guess it's decay heat if they're used reactors. But it's so cool to see everything come together. Wonder how mystified the boxes will be at the phased array radar, when that finally gets figured out.

Like a soft blanket of happiness.

The liquor is always a requirement.

Attached: 1520867234633.jpg (800x567, 98K)

Attached: mzbacpAzDW1rv6yl6o1_1280.png (1256x1216, 261K)

>>Common language
>I don't know any foreign language
I said "commo", as in communications, specifically radio communications

Here is the complete story so far for "Fletch."

pastebin.com/gKcfEDMx

(different link from last thread, new content)

Here is the most recent update for those of you that have been reading along:
pastebin.com/6w3ETY51

Attached: sample-cover.jpg (3300x2313, 1.21M)

Fuck I wish I had a flare gun

Outline of a half-erotic/half-military novel told from the eyes of a very pregnant Anne Frank

pastebin.com/htx8ZzPr

Attached: 1489743887000.jpg (687x1117, 658K)

>it's this guy again
pic related

Attached: 766247.png (641x588, 251K)

>Comfy indeed, I liked it.
>That was comfy.
>Like a soft blanket of happiness.

glad you liked it

You deserve to live well... YOU deserve to live... sowell.

>20 seconds is a bit fast for a reactor startup, though
Ree maybe a pocket sized reactor heats up faster. Or something

Everything else will all be revealed soon. Or ya know, not. But I'll make an effort to

>look at pic
>other tab on computer looking at second hand Toyotas

Whoo! I was starting to get a bit worried. Hope you had fun in the Gulf. Really exciting chase. Was worried that they wouldn't be able to catch the steamer. Impressive use of the deck gun to make an impromptu boarding hole.

Yeah, maybe. I have no clue how long it took to bring NR-1's reactor online, and that's about the smallest one you can get. It'd be faster than a carrier, if only for the much lower critical rod height. And if Toyota is good enough for the Soviets, must be good enough for capitalist pigs as well. I've got a Tacoma myself, and it's held up well. Easy to work on, and pretty alright to drive in all weather.

Attached: 1520867401982.jpg (800x448, 83K)

Pigeon. Go to bed.

I'm looking for a GT86. Soon, I tell you

Do you look everywhere...?

GT86 seems pretty damn fine. But I'm a sucker for the classics. Celica Supra P type is much better looking than the new Supra, I think, as an example.

My bad, misinterpreted west you meant. Again, I've never been in the military so I try to google information and hope it's accurate. What about it seems off? I will try to correct it in future chapters.

>For another hour, Eric felt in himself, a great sense of awe at the fact that somehow, his rather aggressive and abrupt control inputs into the truck had never been quite enough to appear to wake Jane from her sleep.
>He eventually arrived at his new home. It was a small town, the neighborhood was scattered out among large plots of land at least a couple of acres wide.
>And there he was. He dismounted in the driveway and found himself on a plot of land that was at least a good five acres or so wide. An empty looking house with some furniture thrown in awaited him.
>He walked around the truck and opened the door, tried to wake Jane, and found that she was simply not waking.
"Like a brick." He thought to himself before he gave up, picked her up out of the truck, and carried her into the house, depositing her onto the bed and tucking her in, then walking back out, and locking the doors of the house.
>Eric wondered just how she'd react to waking up alone in the strange surroundings of a neighborhood that for the most part, was in full view of the american wilderness and flanked on all sides by hills and forestry.
>Maybe if she slept late he'd even get to see it.
>No... he wouldn't get to see it. Damn shame, it might be cute. Like when he got that puppy and it woke up alone in the middle of the night.
>Some part of him envied Jane. Sure, she didn't have a task to invest herself in, but at the same time, he wasn't exactly comfortable in his present situation or close to the end of his relatively long day.
>HE had four more hours to go before he was working on getting Mike, thankfully ignorant of just what his plan was, to bring his family to disappear among the vandals.

Attached: cute or something.png (256x256, 131K)

>All this, the drive there and home, trying to reason out to him that it was the best way to hide him, and all of this while he hadn't slept since six in the morning and was setting about at the time that he'd originally intended to be waking up. So running about twenty two hours, he'd find himself reasoning with a man likely better rested and possibly under some illusion that he knew better.
>He'd deal with it when it came, but for the time being... He had a lot of driving to do.

0507 hours...
>Eric finally arrived at the location. A beat up little piece of dirt that passed as an airfield while he waited on a stolen Cessna Skyhawk to set down on the airfield and let out a pissed off dude with gray eyes, a couple young'ins and the green eyed woman.
>For the time being, however, the Cessna skyhawk's abysmal top speed probably meant that he'd have a couple hours to nap.
>Eric dipped his head back and closed his eyes, carried off to a day in the past.
>For a time he'd found himself somewhere long forgotten.
>For some reason or another, he was sitting somewhere listening to a man who looked like something of an administrator speak about... soemthing, when across the door, he could hear a student hovering... Was he singing a Nasheed?
>A Student crossed the door with his shirt pulled over his head in a "cornholio" pose.
>"Abu yaseer salil sawalim, nasheed abu ya!"
>Oh... it's the one from when they beheaded James Foley.
>"Ahehe, our students are well educated by our multiculture program which makes them more worldly and more rounded." The administrator lied in a tone that told Eric immediately that he was covering a truckload of bullshit with a napkin.
"You can't fool me. You're full of it."
>The administrator visibly squirmed as he tried to make something up. He opened his mouth to start spewing... words, but none came out. only the sounds of fingers tapping on glass...

Attached: the samurai.jpg (1024x577, 53K)

>Eric jolted back to reality and looked out his window to see Mike and company waiting outside the drive side window. Eric just turned the electronics on and lowered the windows.
"How long have YOU been here?" He asked, looking at his watch to see that it was nine in the morning.
>"Just got here. So I take it you're going to make us 'dissapear?'"
"That's right. You might not like it though... at first."

Attached: spess muhreen.jpg (255x300, 38K)

I've been away for quite some time, any good giest stories in the last six months?

A lot of the usual writers have continued to update their stories. New guy Fletch has a great story, not geist related though if you are specifically requesting that.

New BMW/Supra thing is gonna be cool. I'm also a bit of a shill. Still looking forward though

>trying to go out and drive just for fun in a 2001 fwd wagon
Life is suffering

Attached: mzbadjTDF31rv6yl6o1_1280.png (1091x325, 126K)

>
You have to go back.

B E G O N E
B
E

G
O
N
E

Attached: horrified russian noises.jpg (821x388, 49K)

I swear, if Threlfall dies...

We may have caught the liner, but she's certainly not going down without a hell of a fight.

Well, Eric's gonna have a hell of a time now. This may be the hardest part of the whole ordeal.

Well, maybe having to fight whatever the spooks send after him will be worse.

Attached: banepost.jpg (540x663, 29K)

Attached: n113rpYcVK1rv6yl6o1_1280.png (1098x731, 172K)

does anyone have parts 1 and 2 of this?

I can't even read what it is, the pic is tiny for me

>open innanewtab

Has anyone written Jow Forums madoka magica stories? I just finished watching the main series and absolutely loved it

Attached: 39664b37685decb3bf31c989589d4d39.jpg (739x734, 270K)

You've told me a thing I already knew, but not what it actually said on the pic. Nice

Funny you should ask

m.fanfiction.net/s/9730616/1/The-Consequences-Will-Never-Be-The-Same

Damn you Fortunate Sons. I didn't want to feel all these feels tonight.

Attached: all these feels.gif (320x382, 1.88M)

I tried that also, but it didn't work. Still blurry.

Not sure what's going on in this pic, but it's erotic to me and I like it, a lot.

Attached: n30ha4JahO1rckw3lo1_1280.png (847x337, 93K)

updates will drop trough the night

>fucking work hours

...I'm gonna take a low power guess and say this is some sort of "presenting" behavior.

Attached: uhhhh... I need an adult.jpg (222x227, 8K)

....christ, I actually read this once, a long damn time ago, and all I needed to see was the first fucking line. Then I remembered why I hated it.

ayy there is new stuff to bin

>lots of new pastes to read
this is gonna take awhile

Attached: sleep more post less.jpg (519x480, 33K)

bump

>being so beta you orbit a jew roastie from long ago

Attached: 1527050401768.png (544x733, 349K)

Dr. Mengele, I'm NSDAP.

Now consider that this meme literally exists because an article in salon or some shit claimed she was so hard up for male attention that she tried to prey on her friend to get some hand candy.

>That guy orbits a jew roastie who may have been a literal female incel in a time when it was basically impossible to be an incel.

Attached: that.png (634x342, 203K)

IsekaiSS is doing a night of the museum type geist story which I think is pretty neat-o.

Attached: 1442470601763.png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

The shit is airborne and moving rapidly in the direction of the fan.

Update: pastebin.com/A2DAat86

>if Threlfall dies

Things aren't looking good.

Attached: oil-lamp.jpg (1024x342, 90K)

Oh no! Why won't Jane wake up? Did she discover the wonders of Quaalude and overdose? Will she be alright? Oh, and Eric will make some people disappear. Wonder how he'll do it. And why will they not like it?

Driving a slow car fast is funner than driving a fast car fast.

I read it too. Long time ago. It was a very dark time in my life after that thing. If there's any argument for planned parenthood, well it's right there.

Non dominant hand presentation drill. Target 1 foot away.

Wait, what? Anne Frank tried to get a fingerbang from one of the other hiders, allegedly? And now we have CSA/Anne Frank fiction. Hell of a world we live in, kinder.

It's a good romp, I've gotta say. Wish Ben Stiller did that as a movie instead.

You weren't kidding about the velocity of the shit in relation to the fan. Goddamn strange, though, capturing the boarding party just to execute them a few minutes later. Strange things are definitely afoot with this packet.

Attached: 1520791740005.jpg (1600x1031, 159K)

well, it wasn't one of the hiders, seeing as that would narrow it to... her sister, but she did try to molest her friend before they hid according to some interpretation of a passage in "Her diary." that seemed to have been published about the same time all the pregnant Anne Frank posting started.

Jesus H. Christ. Well, there might be correlation. But it's not conclusive proof. We'll have to find the original author to figure out the Confederate connection. And how to stop it from constantly sprouting up like a bad weed.

Sometime later.
>"So let me get this shit straight... you expect that I can just go into the vandal compound and live there, not VISIT, like I did a while back, but LIVE there. Among Vandals."
"You visited the vandal compound? In that case, I'm sure you'll have some friends who'll make happy neighbors."
>"Okay... So It's that or..."
"Cave in the woods and a shitty rifle with a couple boxes of ammo."
>"Alright, I'll try."
"Cool. Now let me make a phonecall."
>Eric pulled out his phone and dialed in a number from muscle memory, hoping that it'd get an answer.
>The third ring was interrupted by the familiar voice of one of the Vandals.
>"Hello?"
"Hey. I can't name any names right now but I need some help with a sensitive issue. I can't discuss any details at the moment but I need help. You recognize my voice, right?"
>"I don't recognize your voice but you sound familiar. What's my name?"
"Stone."
>"Alright. I'll take to some people. When can I expect details?"
"When the time is right. Stand by, I'll make contact when I can."
>"Alright." Stone answered before he hung up the phone.
"Okay then. Mike, your new last name is Vandal. Also you're gonna be under surveillance, so go ahead and don't do any subversive shit that would be par for the course to a rootless cosmopolitan."
>"A what?"
"International clique."
>"The what?" Mike continued.
"We're doing a bit here, aren't we?" Eric thought incredulously before his thoughts were interrupted by Ekatarina's voice.
>"Don't act like a jew!"
>Eric grinned and looked to the back seat where Ekatarina sat with a stone face.
>Mike and Eric started laughing, Eric, barely able to control the truck as he continued to laugh.

"Aw man..." Eric started, wiping tears from his face "... Kids are asleep, right?"
>"Yes. They sleep like..." Ekatarina answered before she trailed off. "..Bricks?"
"Sounds good. We should be at the Vandal compound in a few hours. I don't know about YOU, but I can't wait to see some of my old friends."

>"I heard some stories. Did you by any chance have something to do with those Jets that went down in Canada?"
"Worth it."
>"Those Canadian troops who died 'searching for the pilots' weren't accidents, were they?"
"Noooope. Combat casualties."
>"pfft. Terrorists."
"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. And our friends to the north needed some freein'."

1532 hours.
>Eric pulled up to the gate of the compound and one of the guards walked up to the open driverside window.
>"Afternoon, stranger, what's your business- Oh. God damn! Eric Rall in the flesh. I recognize these two! The wife and I drank with them about a month ago! What's going on, man?"
"Well, Roger... I need to talk to Stone about just that, would you mind letting us in and leading the way?"
>"Sure, sure. Park just inside the gate and I'll find him for you."
>Roger opened the gate and after a few minutes, Eric found himself Catching up with his old friend Stone while a family of... guns... he guessed, followed the two of them around.
>"So, it's that bad, huh?"
"Yeah. My friend here basically got doxxed by a PMC, and it's not safe for him to be living on his own."
>"Well, I hope you understand what a request this is, it's not a RIGHT to be admitted into residence here."
"Believe me, I understand, but I can't let my buddy and his family alone to the whims of vulture hawk. Knowing them, they'd probably turn them into the cause for world war four."
>"I'll make the necessary arrangements, I'll set an interview process in motion and, with your word of course, I'm certain that they could be very well integrated into our society."
"Well if my endorsement is necessary, I'd be more than happy to furnish it."
>"There are some matters to speak of regarding yourself, Eric."
"Matters of what sort?"

>"Would you be willing to move back into the compound? If so, would you be willing to take another wife? There are still plenty of people who'd be enthralled to add YOU to their-"

No. I'm already in the territory and I haven't settled in yet. Not to say that I intend to be a stranger, mind you."
>"I dig it. So about the second."
"No, I've already got one."
>"Well, we'll be happy to take care of your friends for you, why don't you stay a while, we can catch up and go out drinking."
"Not today, stone. I've got a lady waiting on me, probably starting to get lonely, some equipment that still needs moving, and some arrangements to make before I come back with something even better than new members."
>"Oh lord, what've you got planned, you maniac?"
"Lets just say that before the end of the year good things will happen. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got someone waiting at home."
>"Alright. Well, be sure to stop in. It's not often someone leaves and we get to see them again. Now, as for you, Mister Berdan, please come with me, and bring your family."
>After a quick exit, Eric drove another hour and a half before arriving home, seeing that the house, in the waning light of half past five, appeared much more alive than he had left it. From inside came the sounds of big band era music, which Jane fancied almost as much as he did.
>Eric approached the front door, opened it and walked inside to find a note on a stool that read "In the kitchen."
>In the kitchen he found a note that read "go left."
>And so Eric followed a hallway leading to his left, which led to an open sitting room.
>Suddenly he heard feet dashing across the floor and the sounds of fabric furling as he looked to the right, seeing Jane spin toward him in a green dress that flourished as she spun before she slowed and gracefully but quickly placed her right arm behind his neck and her left on his shoulder and pulled him down to her for a kiss.
>After several seconds she pulled away, only to remark. "I was waiting all day to do that."

Attached: 1500982986900.gif (440x450, 2.36M)

alright mateys, i've finished the bit that i posted the other day. do you guys want me to just post the pastebin links or post the story? or both?
'till then here's the new chapter: pastebin.com/jZMkZtYJ
and heres the main if you want to read the rest
pastebin.com/Veftykdd

Attached: nga42xxffe1rckw3lo1_1280.png (573x297, 19K)

reminds me of the screen cap with dindus using muzzle-loaders.

Bloods and Crips are in the middle of a turf war, the two sides preparing to do battle on an open field:

"TYRONE'S HOMEYS WILL ADVANCE, IN CLOSED ORDER, SLOW MARCH!"
"TYRONE'S HOMEYS, HALT! TYRONE'S HOMEYS, PRESENT GUNS! FRONT RANK NIGGAS, LOAD! SECOND RANK NIGGAS, LOAD!"
"FRONT RANK NIGGAS, BE ALL READY-LIKE! FIRE! GET YO ASSES BEHIND YO HOMEYS YO NIGGAS!"
"YO NIGGAS, BE ALL READY-LIKE! FIRE! TYRONE'S HOMEYS, PREPARE TO AFFIX SHANKS! AFFIX SHANKS!"
"TYRONE'S HOMEYS, SHOULDER GUNS! ALL NIGGAS WILL ADVANCE, QUICK MARCH!"
"ALL NIGGAS, HALT! ALL NIGGAS PRESENT GUNS! ALL NIGGAS, PREPARE TO CHARGE! ALL NIGGAS, CHARGE!"

So the next chapter will probably be pushed back to monday in order to give me some time to finish writing the last act. Sorry guys. Do you guys want me to keep posting the story in the thread? or just the links to the pastebin?

Attached: 1463026221821.jpg (670x503, 38K)

on the thread please

:)

Let me think about that...

No.

>literal female incel in a time when it was basically impossible to be an incel.

nigga what

>well, it wasn't one of the hiders, seeing as that would narrow it to... her sister

You realize there was a 17 year old boy hiding with her right?

>We'll have to find the original author to figure out the Confederate connection.

It's been a masturbation fantasy of mine since I was 11.

Attached: University Grays.jpg (600x800, 30K)

Problem is that a 17 year old boy is not a girl, which precludes him very specifically from "the diary's" rather detailed, clit-lit like description of the time Anne Frank attempted to coax her friend, very specifically a female, into letting her grope her breasts "because it was the last time we would be together..."

Also, before the sexual revolution or the internet, you couldn't really do anything without interacting with people, so, if you were to go without meeting someone at some point through the sheer number of random interactions throughout your life, you'd literally have to volunteer to become a monk. It's not like today where it's very possible for someone, especially those shy types with personalities less than disposed to actively seeking social interaction or intuitively knowing where to find it can easily live and die behind closed doors. You had to be fucking dedicated to achieve that shit before about 2000, though it's far more pronounced today than it was all those years ago.

Attached: nh48kdMCNi1rckw3lo1_1280.png (1016x1096, 143K)

Attached: (You) don't belong here.png (461x447, 232K)

This is bad. Please not Farley! He was so cool! And Threlfall might get it too?! This isn't Game of Thrones!

Attached: beat to shit.png (707x1000, 1.19M)

>Anne Frank tried to get a fingerbang from one of the other hiders

God I wish that were me.

But I do.

Attached: Anne Frank x University Greys.jpg (2147x2997, 1.04M)

But we don't. Please leave

Attached: Dr Mengele im fuhrer.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Attached: 1513633020851.jpg (380x479, 45K)

Why bring the Jews into this? I don’t understand the relevance.

You see, the Jow Forumsack's tiny monkey brain only has room for two possible explainations for any given thing that triggers them: women and Da J00s.

Actually I think he was just using it to convey nervousness.

An astute observation. Notice the beads of sweat, dripping down the forehead, the uncomposed, slack jawed expression of the mouth, the nonplussed alert present in the raised eyebrows, and the naturally slanty and low eyes, winced almost as if to withdraw themselves from danger. The overall look of composure having been lost, as though some form of physical recoil had just occurred.

Truly the image of one without their nerves about them.

It was not the right direction.
We’re out of the medieval section, only missing being impaled a few times. We have found ourselves in the I M M E R S I V E Vietnam war section. Here the owners have created a plastic jungle with the tanks, cars and guns interspersed around the place, a few aircraft too it seems, as I watch a hovering helicopter blast ‘Ride of the Valkyries’ as she opens up her machine guns.
I turn to Husaria
“these do not look like germans”
“I-I’m sure there’s something german around here”
I give her a look.
pressXtodoubt.jpg
she gives up immediately
“alright, lets go find the germans.”
A figure bursts out of the foliage, followed closely by another geist.
“for starrin!” cries the pursuer.
“go to hell commie faggot!” screams back the American, diving into a pile of crates.
The commie recoils “oh shit!” but it’s too late as a jet of flame consumes her and the area around her. I wonder what the people tomorrow will think of the scorched flooring.
“Cyka bryat!” she cries as she runs back into the jungle.
The american’s head appears over the top of the crate stack. Her face is covered in paint, her helmet has an upside-down peace sign and the words “KILL REDS, GET MONEY” scrawled on the fabric cover.

“who the hell’re you two?”
“ARE YOU A DRAGON!?”
Naturally, being from medieval times and the geist’s tendency to stay in their own areas, Husaria had very little experience with tanks and guns. Which, thinking back, is why she called them ‘big steel boxes’. Now she’s seen one seemingly breathe fire.
“hold on, what?”
“I KNEW IT” Husaria yells as she runs back into the medieval section, presumably to get Kopia to slay the dragon.
“what’s going on with her? It’s like she’s never seen a commie get napalmed before”
“I doubt she has”
The waffengiest leaps out from her crate fort, revealing more stereotypically modified gear including a nametag reading ‘M48’ that had been scribbled on and replaced with ‘M67’. That explains the flamethrower. I look back to the roller door leading to the medieval section to see Husaria in armour form and armed with a lance that I assume is Kopia. Damn she’s quick, like holy shit does she have an engine in there somewhere?
The Hussar sprints towards M67, levelling her lance and yelling in polish. M67 gives me a look that says, “what the actual fuck, man”. Turning her attention back to the advancing pollack, she widens her stance, lowering her centre of gravity. What is she thinking? The next few seconds seem to unfold in slow motion. As soon Kopia’s tip gets within grabbing range M67 does so and directs the spear into the ground. Kopia impacts the floor just behind M67’s left side. M67 uses her newly created lever, with some help from Husaria’s momentum, to pole vault the poor girl into the bushes. M67 is left holding Kopia, who transforms, breaking free from the tank’s grip, and rushes to assist her wielder.

“are you done yet?” M67 yells into the bushes .
No answer
If past performance is a judge, Husaria should be blowing a fuse right about now. Maybe she’s been knocked out?
“Kopia! is everything all right?” I yell into the jungle.
“everyting is good mishter guard” comes a reply
M67’s face twists into a look of anger and she readies her flamethrower
“T-54 you commie bitch! What are you doing wit-“
Two vehicles roar into the clearing, an IS-3 and a ZSU-23-4. In response, M67 growls and transforms into her tank form.
“not so fast imperiarist!” a new figure emerges from the bushes. her uniform is burned severely and, more importantly, she has Kopia in a headlock.
“you can burn me, but what wirr happen to this rittle one?”
It’s funny because Kopia is taller than her, so she’s practically doubled over to be held by T-54. Though her point about Kopia being flammable is true. M67 should have enough sense to not roast them yet.
“can you giests ever just get along?!” I shout from the sidelines, even I’m not dumb enough to run in between a 122mm cannon, quad 23mm guns and a flamethrower. I’ve got to call someone for help! I rush over to the pile of crates M67 used for cover earlier. The waffengiests throw insults at each other while I rummage through the crates, looking for… got it! An SCR-300 portable radio. I hold the handset to my ear while flipping through the channels.
“Oy Blyat! accordion broke again! Sorry comrades bandit radio is-“
“I couldn’t give less of a fuck what the rest of you buggers, explosive filler is overrated- “
“-in conclusion the best tank of the war is me, M4! and you can tell T-34 to shove it up her- “
“und zat is why Deutch panzers are superior to everyone else-“
“this is Hellcat, I’m checking out some activity on the east side, over”
Finally

“this is the night guard, we’re dealing with an IS-3, a Shilka and a T-54, they’ve got one friendly giest hostage, over
“alright, here I come!”
The vehicle bursts through into the clearing, behind the Shilka. Hellcat puts a 76mm round up the Russian’s rear end, speeding along to the IS-3. The IS tries to tries to traverse its turret to the advancing tank destroyer. Hellcat swiftly slides in along the opposite side the IS, sending her off on the pain train too. in a panic, T-54 throws Kopia to the ground. She draws her cannon, a breech loader fitted to some sort of rifle stock, and slams a round into the chamber.
“this is the rast time you fuck with me, Herrcat!” screams T-54, drawing a bead directly on Hellcat’s turret ring. Her finger begins to tighten around the trigger.
“you let the hostage go” booms the until-recently-useless M48 variant
“BY STARIN’S MOUSTACHE!” wails T-54 as she is engulfed in fire.
Hellcat pulls up in front of me. Kopia appears over the turret.
“Get in! Get in”
I don’t need much more encouragement. I leap up onto the hull and scramble over the open top turret. Kopia has already dragged the unconscious Husaria in here as well. The Hellcat lurches forward as it accelerates. I take the commander’s position, with the wind whipping past me, I look back to see M67 trailing behind us. Hellcat eventually stops at another clearing, there are stacks of boxes on pallets around the place and one canopy made of camouflage mesh as a shelter. Kopia and I offload Husaria from Hellcat so she can transform. Hellcat’s is moderately tall with long blonde hair, interestingly, she also has cat ears. The neck on her uniform is so low that there was barely a reason for her to wear a shirt at all. I can see everything. It’s glorious. I briefly wonder why her clothes are like that, then I realise
>open top turret

Attached: nkpqrquR3G1rckw3lo1_1280.png (942x442, 192K)

Well, that went more smoothly than expected.

I can't wait for Eric and the Vandals to get into some shit. That should entertain.

Attached: good night.jpg (1024x636, 114K)

Well, Hellcat sure sounds like a looker. And the bandit radio bit got a good chuckle from me.

In answer to your question, I'm fine either with pastebin or posts. I'll read it, however you post it.

>post update
>cant write another word after that
kill me

Attached: not good.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

>since I was eleven
pic related negro, you've got problems.

Attached: disgusting.jpg (1000x403, 103K)

And now here it is in the thread. Hurray, for I get to read this goody a second time.

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (407x500, 44K)

Don't worry fluffy, we'll wait.

Well, I'll wait.

Attached: halsey.jpg (1169x1700, 1.58M)

Attached: nzk0l0knv71sazmu3o1_1280.jpg (1090x1090, 254K)

Attached: o0z88qxGML1rckw3lo1_1280.jpg (692x1162, 224K)

Pleasantly surprised that things are going alright for the moment. The more people that get involved, though, the more worried I get. This is going to be a big last battle, isn't it? And Jane's alright! Good. Had some worry there for a moment.

Hooray! Hellcat to the rescue! Best tank destroyer is never irrelevant. When will them commies ever learn? Wait! I got it! A good old barbeque will bring everyone together. Music, beer, burgers, games, beer. The best things in life.

Thread. Yeah.

That story can't have been around for that long. I don't want to believe that.

In Vietnam, the moe doesn't blow. It sucks.

Attached: 1520826392819.jpg (564x794, 89K)

Attached: 1485064538086.png (947x363, 79K)

Attached: o6hak6nMae1rckw3lo1_1280.jpg (1024x786, 107K)

Yeah, i'd titfuck that. Hell, I'd titfuck that perpendicular.

Y'know, that picture kinda proves the good admiral right.

i wonder if they drew him like that because he hated japs so much

We're talking about the buttboy who was all "When I'm through Japanese will be a language spoken only in HELL!" and then went on bed rest to have a rear admiral or some shit take over, right?

Attached: RAd.jpg (540x535, 51K)

Well, yes. His reputation exceeded his reality. I mean, if it hadn't been for him, poor old Gamby would never be the nervous wreck she is.

Attached: gamby.jpg (738x1181, 613K)

Gamby is not for lewd this is strictly forbidden

Attached: judging stare.png (746x238, 401K)

I haven't lewded her, yet.

Attached: here comes the fritz.jpg (800x685, 334K)

>Gamby
took me a while to scrounge US Navy lists to figure out who you are talking about, did you know CVE is short for "Combustible, Vulnerable, Expendable"?

Nifty.

Guess that is the price of being designed to hunt subs.

Attached: st. louis.jpg (1150x901, 442K)

no bulli! Bullying ship girls is verboten!

How would *you* like it if *you* had to take a large, cylindrical object to the aft, resulting in your movements becoming impaired?