What do you think of deagles?

What do you think of deagles?

Attached: 205E204B-19A9-44C4-82BA-7F6E5DFC0D7F.jpg (640x427, 95K)

Penis compensators

Summer.

impractical, except for in oregon, washington, idaho, montana, wyoming and alaska

also overcomplicated.

they have no purpose but I want one in 50AE

Meme guns. I'm not saying I wouldn't buy one, but if I did I would fully understand and accept that I'm purchasing a meme gun that I'll likely only ever use as a range toy.

I knew a faggot who drove a beemer and owned one of these in 50 AE.
Shot a bunch of Hornady defensive loads at the range like it was cheap FMJ. Didn't even pick up his brass.
Saw him afterwards sitting on the bumper of his car talking with his bros.
I wish I had money.

For the most part it's a novelty gun.

ultimate meme gun
absolute tacticool

The only practical purpose for this gun would possibly be self-defense while hunting. You could have 44 mag (or 357) hardcast loads, and as long as you don't have a limp wrist and aim well, you could kill any angry 4 legged creature.

As for self defense against bad guys, you better hope you can aim well and fire fast while handling the muzzle blast lol

They don't fit my hand so I use revolvers for my hand cannon needs

Tacky and retarded.
Also I want one.

I think i'd like to get into handgun hunting but i'd probably use pic related or my 327 first.

I would also trust a 44 or 460 first over an autoloader with that many parts.

Attached: h deagul.jpg (1024x1024, 180K)

Or you could just get a big bore revolver that has a far lower failure rate.

Its an impractical jew meme gun that everybody loves

I have a huge hard on for magnum caliber automatics I get they don't have a lot of usefulness but fuck it they're fun! It's a shame it's super expensive to get into though at least to get the more unique hunks of metal

Attached: images.jpg (236x145, 5K)

It's a big gun

UU
UU

It's an inefficient weapon. A toy. Not something a person would want to carry as a killing tool unless they had a very specific purpose in mind.

It's the only handgun that has a 9+1 capacity of .357 magnum. But that's the worst caliber to get it in anyway.

>a shitty, overly expensive meme gun
>developed by Israel
>popularized by (((Hollywood)))
Literally the must have arsenal for a good goy

Why is Jow Forums so retarded? Every time this gun comes up I see people talk about how it was developed or designed by Israel. It was designed by Magnum Research, an American company, who then contracted production out to IMO because they couldn't find anyone in the US who was willing to build it. Seriously, for all the shit this board talks about fudds and liberals you faggots are just as ignorant half the time.

Attached: IMG_20180314_210655.jpg (2922x2759, 1.81M)

I want a BFR 10in in 45-70, but they are literally sold out everywhere. God fucking damn it Magnum Research, let me buy your guns.