Morale check

how are you holding up Jow Forums?

>getting a second part-time job for over the summer
>failed out of my uni because i fucked up hard
>gonna go to community college and get some comp sci certifications so i can atleast live fairly well
>coming to terms with realizing that i have depression and need help
>considering reaching out to my relative, who's a shrink, to get therapy/happy pills to see if it helps
>just had to drop 1400 on a new motor for my car
>havent slept well in weeks
>havent had time to go to the range in months

my dad always used to say that my family was cursed with long lives because we all want to die, never believed him until recently.

Attached: 1464582400840.jpg (800x900, 147K)

You can break the cycle you know.

>plan on buying a striker fired pistol in the next month
>going to Vegas for the weekend to get fucked up
>leave in 3 hours
Feels good

thats been my goal for years. im doing pretty well actually, but it's just been rough times recently.

itll all get back on track, i just gotta work at it. im too stubborn not to try atleast

Attached: BoomersNeedPurged.jpg (694x735, 79K)

I’ve got one job, midnight shift. It’s tough but I’m just going to collect my inheritance when my grandfather dies, dude is rich so I just have to cool it for now and put in work to show I deserve it. I don’t have competition, but still it’s nice to earn your things.

Girl stopped taking her meds recently, started a new job today after lasting a month or so at the last one.
It's almost sickening how little she cares for herself.
Things could get ugly.
>inb4 404

Attached: ChasterMeefFeelOfficerWojak117.jpg (205x245, 9K)

geeze that shits never fun.

if ive got one thing going for me it's that ive got a good girl in my life. loves me for who i am and all that jazz. that's something most people will never have and im forever grateful for her.

>Failed out of uni after four ish years of trying STEM.
>Burned out of community college.
>Working a half decent full time job making ok money.
>Gym membership since Jan, making good progress overall, very glad.

Damned. New girlfriend of two months has been very good to me though. I want things to get better. I wasted a lot of other people's money and utterly failed to achieve what I was capable of doing.

Attached: image-10.jpg (768x1024, 256K)

>still have tinnitus
I could have my own personal harem and a $5000 338 Lapua, with my own personal range in the backyard, and I would still hope for death on a nightly basis.

Attached: me_irl 7.jpg (593x616, 84K)

End of uni in sight after feeling like it would last forever, grades have seriously improved and I actually enjoy what I'm studying.

Attached: 1456425043286.jpg (250x190, 9K)

I hope that emt guy with the sig from last night that had too much to drink is alright. I couldn't contain my autism enough to not bring up nihilism when he's talking about capping himself. ffs.

>gonna go to community college and get some comp sci certifications so i can atleast live fairly well
>tfw that is what im doing now and I never even went to uni in the first place
>tfw I am really really really bad at programming and still dont understand things everyone else got within a few weeks last year
>tfw on tuesday i failed a test worth 20% of my final grade
>tfw put in way more work/practise than everyone else but dont get any results
>tfw if i fail out of the course I wont be able to just fall back on a job from my family members because they're all unemployed/in prison/drug addicts
>tfw the only thing i enjoyed was going to the gym but people who started going after me and eat like shit everyday already have better lifts/physiques than I do
>tfw after researching around online I found out that for the amount of time I go there and how strict I am with my diet my physique and lifts are fucking garbage, like almost meme tier "over exaggerating how bad you are" garbage
>tfw dont even live in america so I cant actually do any shit with guns which is the 1 thing I still like
>tfw unironically considering killing myself

Oh hey man, I’ve been wanting to congratulate you after reading how that finished. Congrats, I believe you helped clear the gene pool a bit, this world is no place for the weak who seek vices to “cope”

Screen caps, the fuck did i miss?

Nothing interesting. A man in over his head trying to be someone he’s not. He wasn’t true to himself or to those who depended on him. We’re better off without his kind.

Walk away, and when she asks why, say that low self-esteem is a huge turn off...

obviously i dont know if youre a stubborn person, but what helps me when im in a dumpster fire is remembering that every day spent alive is another day defying the universe trying to screw me over

see you gotta get so pissed off at the universe for existing that you want to survive just to spite it.

id never actually become an hero, but the one thing keeping me from blowing my brains out is that spite most of the time.

dont know if that helps, but just a thought.

Nothing interesting. Ok user. I doubt that and he is dead now. Its Jow Forums shit like that is interesting. Either tell me what happen, links screen caps or fuck off

I mentioned the parts I deemed appropriate. There’s nothing more to it. If you’re not satisfied with my rather transparent answer then that’s just too bad.

>got grilled on phd defense today
>need to rework thesis
>going to a shit job i hate tomorrow
shit sucks

>got out of military in 2013
>NEETed for 2 years off the money I had banked up
>ran out of money summer 2015
>Went to Alaska for the summer
>Made 35k in 4 months working 70 hour weeks for a construction subcontractor
>Been NEETing off that money since October 2015
>spent 6 months learning french and working out in 2016
>tried(failed) to join French Foreign Legion
>came back to the states and continued NEETing
>Money is almost gone now
>only 3k left
>lost contact with all my military friends and civilian friends
>no skills because lolinfantry
>Almost 28 with no education and no job history other my 4 year enlistment and the 4 months I spent in Alaska
>still a virgin
>Don't know what to do with myself
>All I want is to go back to Afghanistan and shoot some more muslims.

sorry for blogpost. Just feelin down and had to get some shit off my chest.

Attached: yOrHKKS.png (261x359, 8K)

Would it be more difficult to get back in with a similar subcontractor or possibly get in touch with civ/milfag friends and work something out?

A bit off topic but do you have a stahlhelm irl? I always wanted one to go with my GI helmet but the last one I saw at an antique shop was $900 and I lol'd out of the store.

How'd you find the job with the subcontractor? What kind of skills were they looking for?

>getting on in my 30s
>can marry an American roastie for guns and citizenship
>0 degree and job prospects though

Hmmmmm

Well
>Be 28
>Failed college twice, now on third time, still failing
>First time was a full ride at one of the top rated private universities in the country
>Always because I just stop trying. I never realy understand why. No matter what I do, I can't seem to force myself.
>Forget to file taxes
>Forget to get health insurance
>House is a mess
>My car is about to break down, but I can't force myself to get it fixed
>I think my oil needed to be changed around 10k miles ago by this point
>I have such an ungodly phobia of the phone that I have panic attacks hearing it ring. No one will ever text me even if I ask.
>Meanwhile, I got to work and present an image as the ideal employee.
>Always on time, always clean, always finish work quickly and without issue. Keep getting raise after raise despite feeling like I'm a lazy piece of shit.
>Spent eight years in the military as an 11b despite all this. Got job because boss was in Marines.
>I honestly can't see any future where I'm happy at this point. I don't want to speak with family because I can't stand the idea they might be concerned.
>Have been to five different psychiatrists by now, none have really helped except one who left because he got a job offer on the other side of the country.
>Last psychiatrist I spoke to told me flat out if I spoke any further she would put me in a hospital, so I just started lying and saying I felt alright.

I honestly have no clue what to do. All I do is drink, work, and, on occasion, force myself to do school work.

Attached: 1426800423947.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

pretty bad allergic reaction to some medicine. painful blistery rash.

other than that, not bad. living the life of a retiree, which is mostly horse trading and looking for remote work to feel useful.

>constantly tired
>lady friend is back in town
>job sucks, managers are dicks
>saving up what little I make
>getting stronger
>muscles are cramping
>so much to watch, listen to and play
>no time to absorb it all
>can afford to treat myself once in a while
>eating habits have gone to shit
>star wars comes out tommorow
>can't see it cause work has me busy

Work is saving you from the Noseberg Han Solo revisionism.

>SS
You deserve everything bad that happens to you.

Attached: 037.gif (500x364, 982K)

>ranges are bench and paper only
>no innawoods spots nearby
>enjoy shooting less and less
>have no other worthwhile hobbies

Attached: 1446659745379.jpg (500x495, 63K)

Get out of here Moishe.

>bashed my head against engineering for 3 years
>switched to business school and feeling a lot better now
>starting a new job this summer, nothing great but hey it pays something

Finally getting my ass out of the hole, that's where I'm at, you can do it OP

Dads been diagnosed with colon cancer, sure of the stage but it’s inoperable. I still want to kill myself as usual.

Attached: 1B73EE84-F77C-48F1-BC27-56ED430F3E42.jpg (2272x1704, 707K)

Take your off topic feels threads back to Facebook.

Attached: Gassing nazis.jpg (704x904, 468K)

I got sexually assaulted at a party three weeks ago and haven't told anyone. I can't shake this utter feeling of disgust and self loathing.

Medication should be a last resort. I was on a few different pills over the years and in the long run it fucked me up until i found ways to cope. Stay strong bud.

>Dads been diagnosed with colon cancer
>Dads
What, both of them? At the same time? Were they using uranium-lined condoms or something?

>lived off 35k for 3 years
what the fuck, how?

>failed to join the french foreign legion
they literally accept war criminals and terrorists, what the fuck did you do?

Honestly, I’m not even going to try coming back with an insult. Just stop dude

Wir sind alleine auf die Welt.

Attached: 1511469157916.jpg (1200x1447, 801K)

Not going to.

by a man or a woman?
also are you a man or a woman?

I passed out in a bed and people left me alone since I knew the owner and he was chill. Some dude came in and started sucking my dick, one of the people who owned the house came in with a few friends to get some weed (since it was his room) and immediately knew something was up since he knew I had a girlfriend. He tried to figure out what the hell was going on but the gay dude spooked and ran off. Nobody recognized him so there's no way I could do anything about it. Nobody has told anyone I know or maybe they wont talk about it. I only heard because the guy got mad at me for cheating on my gf even though I was passed out. I seriously believed he was lying but the friends he was with confirmed it and I had some weird vague memory of it that I swear was a dream. I haven't told any of my close friends and I can't imagine what would have happened to me if the guy hadn't just barged in. I'd probably have AIDs and not even know it. I feel awful all the time and have already used most my sick days at work.

Ah you're a dude. Nobody cares.

Go be 14 years old somewhere else.

He cant even post a meme? What are you some sort of fascist?

Jew mad?

>literally redddit
You deserve to be gassed.

Attached: 1369520467413.jpg (330x357, 112K)

Only take pills as very last resort, because they will fuck you up even more.

I'm sorry user, I've been in that situation before.You can't let it get to you.

You know this post was probably made as a joke but it really is true.

I would legitimately drop my entire life and spend it all autistically tracking down the guy just to beat him to death

*Wir sind alleine in der Welt.

I'm doing pretty well, thanks for asking fren

Attached: received_10156558896461694.jpg (4096x3072, 1.03M)

See Try cognitive-behavioral by itself first. The long term effects of SSRIs and other psych-related pharmacological drugs are usually either unknown, underplayed, or swept under the rug. On top of which there's always the risk that you start fixating on suicidal ideations.

t. guy who found his brother trying to kill himself in the bathtub.

>starting to get various debts paid, reducing stress
>been going to work in a rehabilitation program for long term unemployed for a bit over half a year, doing miracles for my mental health
>slowly ceasing to randomly lash out at people for no good reason
>not sure if it's nicotine withdrawals coming to end, or the fact that I haven't had the money to drink anywhere near as much as I used to
>various small things keeping me busy in my free time, meaning less time spent worrying about the remaining debts.
>certain thing few months ago indicating the State doesn't see me as a total waste of space, time and resources.

all things considered things are much better than I would have expected a year ago, now if I can finally stay away from tobacco past the next unemployment benefit things would be about as good as they can be.

Talking to someone will definitely help, but try to keep happy pills as a last resort. Since you’ve failed out of uni anyway, might as well say fuck it one day this week and go to the range. What kind of engine are we talking here?

>security contractor
>Not much debt left
>No gf in years
>Long hours due to shortage of people
>Buddy from previous contract died recently
>Literally one person has asked how I'm doing
>Probably because we're in the same boat since she lost her uncle recently

I'm not prior military, so I know it's gonna take a while before I can even try to get any contracts remotely high-speed, but that doesn't make it less frustrating to work with mouthbreathing retards. Still, I at least have some hope for furthering my career. In the meantime, I get to see everyone care less and less about the guy who's constantly overseas now.

The woman I feel for is being distant, and I can't tell if it's me or just her going through shit still, and I don't know if she'll come back around or not, although she seemed to like me before.

Other than that I'm doing alright

Attached: 8rounds.jpg (2880x968, 455K)

It'd be better spending this time to learn how to properly use that money

user. On the bright side, you got your dick sucked and to add to that, you’re not even gay because it wasn’t you sucking dick. You’re golden, dude, don’t even worry about it. If I had gotten my dick sucked by a dude while I was passed out, I would be worrying about getting herpes all over my dick. If it bothers you that much, you should lay a trap for that faggot. Do the whole pretend to be passed out deal, then when he comes in to suck your dick that’s when you pounce. What you do to him is up to you, but that’s when you make him give you the most heterosexual gay blowjob ever. Then make him call you sir and shit and you gotta slap him around while he’s doing it and then you gotta really rough him up if he gives you any tooth while you’re slapping him around while he’s sucking your dick. After all of that you can blow your revenge down his throat or all over his face. Personally, I’d blow it all over his face and force him back into the party without wiping anything off. You know, just to cement to everyone that the dude is gay and has just very recently sucked another dudes dick. A mark of shame of sorts. However, I’m no homo and don’t plan on getting my dick sucked by another dude any time soon, so who knows.

>GET DOWN, GET DOWN, BLOG POST INCOMING
holding up alright i guess, i'm not homeless at least
>no fap status: failed, hard
>diet status: hanging on by a thread, but I started eating at night again because I've been feeling like shit coming home from work late and nothing cheers me up like going to Jim's. Gonna start again tomorrow. Honestly I've been doing alright besides the eating at night,
>new job status: job fair next wednesday, gonna get a fresh cut this weekend and get out the Nice Clothes™, because fuck my current job
>gf status: she's not into me, but desu I don't mind keeping her around as a friend. gonna go on a little bit of a vent rant just incase there's any highschoolers browsing rn

here's something I wish I knew in highschool: if you don't want to keep her as a friend, your relationship wouldn't've worked out. if you want a quick fuck there's plenty of fat chicks on tinder looking for one night stands. if you want a relationship, you've gotta get someone you're compatible with. and if she's not into you romantically but you guys hit it off as friends,
>1) you'll have someone to talk to so you won't be so lonely and depressed
>2) she'll give you genuine advice on females from a female
>3) she'll put in a good word for you to her single friends, got a few good dates this way
>4) you can never have too many friends
literally worst case scenario is you guys stop talking. nothing gained or lost. the secret (and i kick myself over this every day) is not getting hung up over them. there are many many women who you can live happily with for years and years. it doesn't mean they're not special, it just means they're not unique (and let's be honest, neither are you)

>no gf
>ex I'm still madly in love with doesnt want me anymore
>car broke down
>been out of town doing flooring for the last 2 weeks
>not making enough money
>currently nogunz
It gets better... r-right?

Attached: FB_IMG_1526584989073.jpg (960x516, 46K)

>still a virgin
kek how have you not fucked some whore yet or something

tinder's a thing man, if you're reasonably fit you can get it on like mad. wrap your shit up though, the last thing you need is the herp.

hell, if you really really want to, since you've got experience shooting muslims already, you can somehow make your way to syria and join up with the kurds or assad or something, both worthy causes (though if you want to avoid the chance of getting bombed by the us air force in the name of israel, i guess i'd suggest going with the kurds, though assad has been talking with putin lately so you might get some fancy russian toys to play with)

>neet af
>constantly change my mind about what i want to do every few weeks and cant hold a job
>drink and go out all the time and act like a retard
>think i should join the military to get some discipline but am afraid of not being able to stick to it from now until shipping
>literally turning down jobs cause they will interfere with going to a concert in two weeks
>want to be a rockstar and hate all my friends
it's going pretty good