Gas mask collectors

Who are the basedboys of militaria collecting and why is it gas mask collectors?

>Always weak
>Always teenagers
>Always no gunz
>Half them are commies

I've never heard anyone proudly say they have a gas mask collection.

Attached: 1527127616810 (1).png (520x467, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUENOfAaCEE
youtube.com/watch?v=Tzpz5fko-fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wow, i can't say so y on here...

Collecting them is fucking weird, but there's nothing wrong with having a couple just in case, as long as you have the rest of the equipment to go with it.

>>Always weak
I wouldn't doubt it
>>Always teenagers
[citation needed]
>>Always no gunz
[citation needed]
>>Half them are commies
[citation needed]

That description literally fits all of Jow Forums bro. Gasmasks just attract weirdoes and fetishists, just like this website.

Attached: 5E590797-62D4-4584-833A-ABB8F8ABB685.jpg (1000x1000, 220K)

Half of Jow Forums are definitely commies, but the rest is questionable

Clearly you haven't been here long if you've come to that conclusion.

Attached: 1526270231479.jpg (663x735, 29K)

Attached: 1e5560d0683a4d653826f053ebe4435b0a79d44fb4385cd037203e01f0d6bef9.png (413x451, 154K)

I have two masks, soon to be 3. But I’m not a collector. Just in case I make a fiend or two when it hits the fan.

Why are all your bait such low effort and boring flavor of the month shit?

Not even 1% of Jow Forums is communist, it's an extremely unpopular ideology around here.
You misconstruing what communism is doesn't change that.

lmfao glad to see people are already using this image
have a (you) for the bait effort my dude

I got a gas mask that my dad gave to me a while ago, it’s just an M-40.

>the richest, most influential people on the planet have a late 1990s tier website to promote their copies of 1960s German masks

Attached: Sh.jpg (980x723, 432K)

What are the most practical functional gas masks. Not looking for cbrn tier just enough to stop somthing like phosphene.

>phosphene
the mask is called "get better eyes"

Attached: Capture.png (682x146, 7K)

My gf loves when I fuck her in a gas mask. That is good enough reason to own one

>S.T.A.L.K.E.R. cosplay sex where pretty much no skin outside of the genitalia is visible

Attached: 123431243124.png (300x300, 168K)

Attached: LM.jpg (960x1445, 528K)

Lmao I wish she just likes the "mysterious man raping her" aspect of it. Come to think of it, I'm quite fond of it too lol

>help guise wat gun do i buy cuz i is poorfag with only $100
>has a gas mask collection
>has a patch collection
>has +20 milsurp articles of clothing that will make him look like even more of an autist out in public

>phosgene
Sorry user I was phone posting from work.

isn't that basically you both RPing you being cucked by a mystery rapist?

All militaria collectors are fucking autistic scum. Surplusshits need to be purged from Jow Forums because they are the reason everything had gone to shit over the last 4 years.

>perpetual 24/7 general format
>offtopic shit content
>scamming meme stores
>mod bribery and corruption

Better than being actually cucked

I was like this once

I have body armour and a gas mask. I have more guns than I have gear. Pepper spray is just a seasoning to me.
I put it on my s o y free food.

I don't collect them but I have a Czech M10M copy of a M17 that I have in case the feds try to Waco me and crash into my house with a tank introducing CS Gas while blaring on a loudspeaker "THIS IS NOT AN ASSAULT".

I also have a fair amount of surplus gear like a ALICE Pack, some M81 Woodland Camo, and a set of LBE for every gun I own. I am hasgunz so I am uncertain how much of a raging homosexual Bolshevik my surplus stuff makes me. I definitely cringe and want to give the Matthew Shepard treatment to the bastard here that keeps Ketchum posting so I guess I got that going for me.

all good
But phosgene is a cbrn agent, it is colorless and carries the scent of musty hay. It is pulmonary, so it mainly attacks the lungs. Also another thing to keep in mind about phosgene is it's a very slow-acting agent. You could be affected by it, but not experience some of the symptoms until up to 24 hours later.

The main two masks I reccommend are the Scott M/95 (pictured) and the Avon FM-12, but cheaper masks like Israeli ones are sufficient as well, so long as you have unexpired (or at least no later that 5-10 years past expiry) and sealed filters with your mask. Don't open 'em until you need 'em.

Attached: m95(1).jpg (1488x1984, 464K)

No it's me roleplaying raping a mystery girl

Make more mask videos, DUDE.

Attached: S10_vomit.gif (450x270, 2.67M)

I'm gonna be getting some shit off a close friend sometime hopefully near the end of the month or early this June
Expecting the rare carrier bag for my Finnish Kemira-Made M/95 and a couple random parts and things. Also might be getting an MIA2-I-I Noncombatant (U.S. WWII Civilian Mask) off him as well, so I'll definitely be doing a video on those when/if I get them.

Other than that, I've reviewed just about all my masks and don't have any ideas on what to make videos on (except maybe redoing a couple older reviews where I left out or got information wrong).

Attached: willson(4).jpg (945x1488, 289K)

What's your channel senpai?

Don't forget I'm mailing you this fucker too.

Attached: 20180410_182110.jpg (4128x2322, 2.9M)

Oh God the shitposting is mutating. When the fuck does summer end?

Gas mask should always be SAS associated

>You're the one wearing the gas mask
Lame, get her to wear it.

If any of the Jow Forums purists trying to purge gas mask collectors from here, or at least trying to make us more "on topic", would take the biggest issue with me, not Duke, since all I do is post industrial masks, which are of tangential relation to military stuffs. Luckily no one here gives enough of a shit to read into the divide.

Attached: 20180409_122506.jpg (4128x2322, 2.5M)

Here ya go. This vid came out an hour or so ago at the time I post this. nothing special, don't exact quality content, just general mask information.
youtube.com/watch?v=iUENOfAaCEE

oh yeah
that'll definitely be neat to tinker with

since when has gas mask collecting been a summerfag thing?
that's some nice projecting you'e got going on there friendo

I wouldn't mind them, it's just bait getting desparate at this point, possibly even copypasta
I mean ffs gas masks as their own catagory are literally mentioned in the Jow Forums sticky, these purists are more amusing than anything.

Attached: gasmasksticky.png (537x389, 13K)

Fair point.

Attached: 20180519_204941.jpg (4128x2322, 2.38M)

also I just realized I totally misenterpreted that one user's summerposting remark rip
i blame the fatigue and the fact it's getting hard to tell who's on what side in this thread anymore
I only hopped on because op tried to weaponize my meme edit against collectors lmao
someone needs to set up a proper gas mask thread so we can stop bumping this shitty purist circlejerk. I'd do it myself, but it feels kinda wrong for tripfags to start threads

so᠌yboy

I don't like gas masks either.

Attached: 1504378836383.gif (500x281, 1023K)

But how? Basedbean basedboy onions onions

A CUTE

nonono noo
most of Jow Forums likes traps, whether or not it makes/k/ gay is up to Jow Forums

There are basedboys and then there are so᠌yboya. How is this confusing?

so᠌yboy fuck ruined my own meme

Little bit of a tangent here, but 90% of these mask fags will be fucked when the sulfur comes seeping in. Most of them dont even have chemical suits.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tzpz5fko-fg

Thanks for the help. Probably gonna go avon because it looks like it'd be better for shouldering a rifle. Less intrusive and all that.

Whats a good volcano mask? For use against 95% microscopic dust and 5% sulfur dioxide and other nasties.

Attached: yellowstone.jpg (1100x619, 301K)

you and I know as a fact that no one with a $15 budk gas mask and a supply of lead/asbesto/magnesium infused filters has a fucking MOPP suit or the ability to decontaminate after entering a chemical or radiological area

anyone who knows their ass from their hat would just fucking shoot themselves if a real gas attack happened and for anything realistic a 3M mask with organic particle filters is far superior to a Snork cosplay gas mask

I read into the divide, but I'm also the guy you talked into impulse buying a Pulmosan, so I can't really talk.

Would you want a full-blown general? Or just an occasional thread?

not to mention it's easier to find compatable drinking systems for avon masks. M50 canteen caps work with all avon drinking systems, fit standard U.S. plastic canteen threads and only cost like $3-5 on average. It's nothing short of a miracle that I managed to find the drinking canteen for my M/95, much less a site still selling them,

could go either way
I'm always in the threads when they're up so yeah.

Attached: M95 Canteen (1).jpg (1600x1200, 270K)