This got extracted from a protester in the nicaraguan uprising. Just what is the government shooting them with...

This got extracted from a protester in the nicaraguan uprising. Just what is the government shooting them with? I can't quite put my finger on it

Attached: Projectile.jpg (466x261, 24K)

It looks like they're shooting them with fucking eyeballs.

Looks like a testicle

ow that must of left a big boo boo

Likely breaching slugs.

>This got extracted from a protester in the nicaraguan uprising.
12 gauge rubber/plastic slug? Or it's just the internet making shit up again using an unrelated picture, like SCP but pretending it's real because kids are stupid like that.

>image search result: childbirth
thanks google

Nay my dude. I'm living it all here right now. The police tried with rubber bullets at first, then they switched to bird shot as that didn't work well. At some point they switched to buck shot and even live AK rifles, but that was met with huge international backlash.
Looks like now they're improvising. Something like 70+ people have died already. It's a small country so every death feels close

Skittles!

Thats a testicle

that's what it looks like to me.

12 gauge slug of some kind

possibly made of aluminum

That the Nicaraguan government is being brutal about things doens't in any way mean the picture must be true. Urban myths are best started from a point in reality.

looks like a bullet dumbass.

Are you the same Nicaraguan user that started threads about this when it was happening a month or so ago?

This picture was taken yesterday evening, I cropped the headline off because it was in spanish and kind of irrelevant anyway as this is not Jow Forums, but if you must see it, here it is:

>The object is shown with which the government mobs are attacking those in the roadblocks. This object was extracted from one of the victims on the roadblock leaving Leon - Managua

I was one of them, yes. I stopped posting because I trenched myself in the university for a while, but right now we're negotiating peace terms so we backed down for a while. They're ... not going all too well

>70+ dead
How reliable is this figure? I know the govt reported 5 dead, but thats bullshit. I dont trust them at all. The highest ive heard was 30, but that was a couple of weeks ago. Is it still going on?

Yes, the number was confirmed by the IACHR (or CIDH as they call it here) a couple of days ago.

Depends, is that a weapon?

Well shit man, if this isnt a LARP then i hope you guys come out ok. Tell me, whats the attitude like? Do people think its over or is there more to come?

The church stepped in to mediate and negotiate a truce and stop the violence. Everyone agreed because the church has a very high standing here, but this has been going on for two weeks already and nothing worthwhile has come out of it. The government does not want to negotiate properly so the unrest is building up again. Now we're looking at an economic lockdown in the near future if worse comes to pass

ops, forgot image

Attached: IMG-20180524-WA0002.jpg (480x481, 30K)

Looks like a mushroomed out pistol bullet. They might be making up reloads for blunderbuss type riot guns using spent bullets.

Yeah, I was thinking this. If it had been fired from a shotgun, it would have torn his leg off. It must have been a recycled slug stuffed into a blunderbuss. Those are being used liberally here

Anyone else getting early euromaidan vibes from this? We all played that off like it was nothing until it really blew up in winter 2014 and im afraid were about to make the same mistake here.

Or you know, they just shot him with a pistol.

>If it had been fired from a shotgun, it would have torn his leg off.
As Hollywood would have you believe.

Bit big for a mushroomed handgun round innit?

seconding, that's a ball

Fuck you SCP is fun to read. Most of them are actually quality, like the community really cares. And the mods delete the bad ones quickly.

Don't eat bait so quickly or you'll choke on your dinner mister.

Nice of them to progressively go up in lethality so you can build your immunity.

Hah! I had a giggle m8. Have a video of last night's fight as thanks

Attached: VID-20180524.webm (960x540, 1.85M)