Improvised weapons

What can a cucked Europoor use to defend:
>himself on the streets
>his house?
It's pretty much impossible to get a gun here (legally).

Attached: k.png (719x481, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l285JDSiOOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get into cricket and keep a bat around lad

Where do you live?

I actually have a metal baseball bat, but I don't think it could be useful in my house, due to the closed space. And carrying it would be quite suspicious, baseball isn't as common here as it is in Japan, for example.

Hungary.
Some autist shot up his university 10 years ago, so our retarded politicians made gun laws even stricter than before.

>"A firearms licence may be granted to those over the age of 18 who have no criminal convictions or mental disability, who are deemed reliable and can prove a necessity for owning a firearm."
I can understand why its hard for you and 90% of Jow Forums :^)

cute, but you also:
>have to be part of a sport shooting association or need to have a hunting license
>Have to buy a a police approved gun vault
>Renew your license every 3 years (if I remember correctly) or else you have to hand over your firearm to the police
>Constantly attend psychological tests
Yeah, what a great deal.

Jow Forums

doesn't seem that impossible, but
yeah that sucks pal if you don't have the time or money for that shit.
i feel for you user

Pray that Hungary doesnt let any muslims/gippos/albanians into your country

Well, they did build walls before they were cool.

they also kinda demolished a lot of their democratic institutions, but that's another subject.

unironically this.

Literally juice and workout. Be the baddest looking mother fucker in England.

So you're an asshole to someone?
What are they going to do, shoot you? lol

Yeah, but uh.... George Soros!

Democracy shills, go migrate to Sweden if you love democracy so much.

I would if I could, Sweden has better gun laws than my cunt.

How about a sport crossbow? Other than that you could invest in an axe + edge alignment practice.

>>his house?
youtube.com/watch?v=l285JDSiOOo

Attached: 1462591734644.webm (692x388, 1.43M)

We have the same in Germanistan + Unexpected visits by the police to check if you are a good goy :^)

What the actual fuck

Átérzem. Én is ezen sírtam tegnap az Euro Gun General-ban. Én legalább megyek a Honvédségre, és onnantól már lehet viselési is. De amúgy agyrák az egész

I've heard that here (in Hungary) they were even planning to pass a law allowing the police to break in if you are not home at the time they want to check up on you

I think it's the elephants toothpaste experiment with gas added to make it flammable.

tell me a country that is autocratic and has good gun laws bootlicker
don't worry ill wait

The fact that it's a privilege in Europe instead of a right shows just how much your overlords hate you.

Attached: 1517936635254m.jpg (724x1024, 102K)

>What are they going to do, shoot you? lol

Attached: l7yUr.jpg (500x363, 22K)

>onnantól már lehet viselési is
Tényleg? Tartalékosnak is?
Bár gondolom az elbaszott szabályok egy része még így is él.

acquire some 9mm rounds and improvise

as opposed to burgerland where gun violence is a right and healthcare is a privilege.

Holy shit this is genius.

you say that like its a bad thing, keeps the population down a bit.

>keeps the population down a bit.
burgerland is the third most populous country in the world despite their massively inflated gun violence. apparently gunmericans just aren't killing each other enough.

>It's pretty much impossible to get a gun here (legally).
Get one illegally and don't tell anyone

Did your English teacher hang himself?

ITT: Angry europoors that can’t even be fucked joining a gun club and filling out simple paperwork

Na az jó kérdés. Nem emlékszem, hogy lett volna erre valami kikötés. De jobb, ha keresgélsz, nem csak rám hivatkozol. Valami jogásztól kérdezném meg, vagy valami jogi oldalon érdeklődnék, mert nekem belefájdul a fejem a törvenyek olvasásába

You can't have a carry permit here if you are not in the army, police or the government

So get one illegally and keep your fucking mouth shut.

Then become the militaristic police government...

If you actually want to carry, you get the proper requirements.

Americans dont realize that "allowed to own" means "have a gun locked up on a vault 24/7 unless you are hunting and have the gun disassembled while transporting it" in Europe

Anyway, carrying a legally owned weapon is a misdemeanor + police will never body search you in Europe unless they are arresting you

tl:dr
Acquire gun legally, carry it around, dont do stupid shit
Even if they get you, with a clean criminal record and a shitty excuse you will get away with a fine

Convert to Islam.

It's mostly niggers killing each other so we don't really care that much.

An air rifle with a bayonet.

also op, learn to fight... and i suggest carrying knives

AIDS

A cudgel. Find an oak tree, select a limb, and saw off a meter and a half as thick as your arm. Crack heads.

no way. This is just insane. So much for "le based Orban"

First time I've heard about this. Pretty sure this would be against the EU law

lazy fuck

That's...strange.
Does this really work? Doesn't it have a chance to explose in your hand? Any more strange weapons like that?

Hungary is extremely based. There government voted to kick out George soros organization for being funding immigration reform.

Welcome, newfriends.

Have you considered not being a lazy piece of shit?

shotshells are stupid low pressure.

Attached: The_Four_Winds_Shotgun.gif (720x2304, 394K)

>Get knife sharpener
>Sharpen credit card, driver’s liscence, etc. To sharp edge
>test sharpness

Boom, concealable weapon

>Acquire stick
>Really big stick
>Hit people with stick

If you wanna take it to the next level

>Sharpen one end of one stick
>Stick this end into the other guy

>himself on the streets
some kind of stick
>his house?
not living in the middle of paris like an idiot

also this, even bongland has firearms

hell, even in france, you can get normal pistols with relative ease. you have to shoot regularly, but oh no, you have to actually use the gun you bought, what a travesty of rights being trampled on right there wah wah wah

Attached: uk gun control.jpg (600x900, 86K)

Oh no, you have to visit a range and not store your gun like a complete moron. What a tragedy.

basically this

thats not so bad at all
in fact i think it's quite reasonable and promotes responsible gun ownership.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO TAKE A VISION TEST WHEN I GET MY DRIVER'S LICENSE?

S H A L L
H
A
L
L

>"have a gun locked up on a vault 24/7 unless you are hunting and have the gun disassembled while transporting it"
most US states don't have OC and not even the majority have unlicensed CC or even CC at all. as well, in many states, while transporting firearms, they have to be at least unloaded if not trigger-locked or otherwise disabled

you don't really have much of a reason to be going around locked and loaded in europe anyway since outside of paris it's actually pretty unlikely some random abdul is going to gas and bomb you (and even if they do, a rifle won't stop a truck, bomb, or truck bomb)

>I’m ok with gun control
>I like lots of extra paperwork and giving the gov daddy an excuse to fuck me
>gun control it good for the community!
Fuck your on a roll today lad. Remember across the road for attention, down the street for results

Attached: D5C8078F-BEEA-4AFA-A984-656832A7E0B4.jpg (1024x661, 123K)

op we know you're triggered by not being allowed to carry a bang-bang-stick like your STALKER fantasies without doing a little paperwork, but in the real world, literally everything you do in adult life is going to require a bit of paperwork anyway

"Deemed a necessity" gives your local police chief/judge a lot of freedom in deciding whether or not it's "necessary" for you to own a firearm. That's the problem with 'may issue' sates, the authorities are given arbitrary discretion over your right to self defense.

move. all homes are temporary. come to the united states or literally anywhere else. jesus christ how the ancestral homelands have fallen.

Attached: 1523662348294.png (720x546, 444K)

>"Deemed a necessity" gives your local police chief/judge a lot of freedom in deciding whether or not it's "necessary" for you to own a firearm.
except that's literally incorrect and 99% of countries with such a law also have an explicitly defined list of valid activities warranting a gun, often including literally just "sport" or "leisure", and almost always include at least hunting and actual competitive target shooting.

it's obvious you have no interest in guns or shooting and just want it as a blankie to soothe your insecurities about getting cucked by Tyrone and Abdul, and are a nigger yourself who fails to see how niggerish your own behaviour is becoming, in your intent to get a gun with express intent to use it for violence against your fellow man

so i recommend getting a teddy bear to cuddle or something instead. it's a lot less paperwork and is cheaper, too

>come to the united states
where you have to pay 200$ to the ATF every time you unfix the stock from your dipshit AR? where you have to put retardo fins and "bullet buttons" on your guns if you live anywhere that isn't Texas or a Texas Satellite State? where you run a higher risk of being shot than you do in Afghanistan, yet you're not allowed to import Chinese arms like the Afghans do?

Fuck, a fellow Hunfag.
Hát...ha falun laksz, akkor elég közel apád baltája/fejszéje.
Nem mintha én nem lennék rettenet nagy autista és nem vágnám le velem kezem-lábam, ha a kis Rikárdó de lá Róza beugrik a tévémért meg a dakimakurámért

Attached: 1454175559670.jpg (398x500, 22K)

They don't need a law for that. Cops are already doing exactly that.

yeah cops can do this anywhere on earth, really, it's more or less the point of cops. thankfully, most cops are mere mortals, and cannot break into every home every day, so the chances of your own home being broken into for no reason are quite low.

better than no guns at all jimmy neutron, have fun in fucking afghanistan kek.

Attached: helpp.png (320x256, 45K)

>most US states don't have OC and not even the majority have unlicensed CC or even CC at all.
Just not true.
Every single state at least theoretically allows CC. The majority allow CC with a permit, and that permit is shall-issue (i.e. they can only refuse to issue you a permit because you are inelgible, e.g. underage or a felon).
Several more states have CC with no permit required.
There's only about eight states that are still may-issue (that is, can decline to issue a permit to an eligible person). Even a couple of these are practically equivalent to shall-issue, because state policy and/or court rulings don't allow the relevant parties any discretion in denying permits.

>where you have to pay 200$ to the ATF every time you unfix the stock from your dipshit AR?
No. NFA is bullshit, but that doesn't even make sense in twisted NFA logic.
>anywhere that isn't Texas or a Texas Satellite State
No, there's like ten states with "assault weapon" bans. The vast majority of the country is just fine.
>risk of being shot
Only if you choose to live in negropolis.
>not allowed to import Chinese arms
Ouch, right in the feels. You got me there.

Attached: shillelagh.jpg (300x554, 14K)

>10 states
>one fifth of them
>over one fifth if you take away the non-mainland states
if one fifth of canada or europe banned "assault weapons" you would pitch a fit about it every single day. in fact, you already do

if you're too stupid to improvise a weapon then you're too stupid to use it and probably too stupid to live in general

even NIGGERS can manage to do it

Attached: aw man bad words.jpg (646x646, 48K)

Jó lenne tudni, hogy Harkály Herkulesék általában milyen fegyverrel járnak, mikor éjszakai házlátogatásokat tesznek az átlagmagyarnál. Már ha van náluk egyáltalán fegyver.
Itthonra vettem egy fém baseball ütőt. Jó a range-e nagyot üt és az emberek nem tartják annyir furcsának, ha meglátják a házban.
Utcára viszont nem vihetem magammal, jobb híján csak egy szaros sniccerrel járkálok (már csak azért is mert néha a mindennapi életben is jól jön)

>over one fifth if you take away the non-mainland states
>Implying hawaii is not one of the states that would have a "assault weapons ban", making it actually a smaller ratio when you take them away
>Implying the majority of Canadian or European provinces/countries don't already have a ban on "Assault weapons"
This is why you have to get information from sources that aren't memes every once in a while, because you end up sounding like a retard.

hawaii isn't real and shouldn't be considered in any discussion of anything ever

Yet another conspiracy perpetrated by those damn new Zealanders!

>>Implying the majority of Canadian or European provinces/countries don't already have a ban on "Assault weapons"
find even one instance of "Assault Weapon" in canadian criminal law

find even one instance of calling a member state of the EU a province

Define an assault weapon first, since you're the one that first used that nebulous term.

>Pretty sure this would be against the EU law
But he owns a rooty tooty point n shooty

High-strength sock, with a billiard ball within (padlock etc.).

About the same range, which might not make it as useful.

They don't call it that, but can you really say the prohibited status of the G11 (and all variants!), or the inconsistency in classification between the (wood-stocked) M14 and every other (black plastic furniture) battle rifle, isn't the result of the same flip-through-gun-magazines-and-ban-everything-scary mindset that gave us the "assault weapon" bans?

No, that would be me, back in . He (or some user who sees things from the same eurocuck perspective anyway) only mentioned the bizarre workarounds in , but didn't actually refer to the bans themselves.

I know, but there was a reason he used the "Find the on term of assault weapon in the canadian criminal law".
He was going to either play the semantics game of "Well they didn't specifically say assault weapons when they banned them" or he was going with the equivalent of "Well I heard my friend's friend was grandfathered into being allowed to own an automatic weapon in a certain province on Sundays after the summer solstice for 5 hours, so just give up your rights already!"
It was just easier to stop him in his tracks.

a good switchblade. Some brass knuckles. Rape whistle. Pick your weapon

That is the funniest shit i've seen all day

>make a gun (it's easy, google professor parabellum)
>shoot nigger that breaks in
>make up a story about how it was his gun, you wrestled it out of his hands, and shot him with it.

How about a flare gun?

What kind of reasoning is this? Either you think self protection is a human right and then you have to grant the people weapons without a hassle or you think it isn't and only the state should have a monopoly on violence. I don't see how you can be between the two and still have a consistent opinion.

1. Find wooden stick like a broomstick handle
2. Find rock
3. Grind one end of stick into rock until pointy
4. Make fire
5. Harden stick over fire
6. Congratulations you now have classic wooden spear, serving humanity reliably since Unga Bunga times

>You don't shoot gun?
Or better yet
>We decided you don't shoot gun enough, we are taking them, without compensation, and there is nothing you can do about it
>Sacré bleu!

Hey, just take a horse everywhere. No license to ride a horse, and you get to use your phone as much as you want as you do.

Even lower when you put actual fucking doors on your house.

Alaska is so far ahead in gun rights that they have a bill (hb69) that says Alaska doesn't have to follow federal gun law, and reserved the right to tell the government to fuck right the fuck off if they ever try.

Lube, so your ass takes less abuse.

Could this have home defense applications?

you can just as well install explosives all over your house track the invader with cameras and ignite the charges close to him.

You will have basicly the same results and interior damage.