Sitrep

How are you boys holding up?

Attached: Born_to_feel.png (225x279, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QFqFHrKrwM4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

alright. how about you?

I hate summer but otherwise okay

I just finished kicking rocks for four hours, I want to kill myself.

Onnaboat for work indefinitely as my relief is out for surgery, been a month already.
>tfw no shooting in a month, not sure when I’ll be home
>tfw funstuff purchases are limited to ammo for the next year or so cause need to save money to buy house and get married. (Moving to Texas from MD)
>tfw future waifu is cool with funs and Wants to learn more.
>tfw she seemed into the idea of saving money to buy some raw land in Arizona to build up.
The short term is kinda shitty cause all the working and trying to not buy more guns. But the future has bright prospects.

Attached: 11BA5D30-D5CE-4631-A095-B6921DBD0F91.jpg (900x1385, 241K)

WW3 inbound. Losing hope.

Attached: Kansas_City_the_Day_After.jpg (750x572, 54K)

Drove my car off a cliff into a icy creek on a camping trip, but I got it out before getting frostbite and then drove it from Colorado back to Texas. I'd say I'm doing okay I am alive but got to pay for repairs

Attached: 1525727123624.jpg (720x480, 46K)

Hungover. But the caps winning last night was fuckin awesome.
youtu.be/QFqFHrKrwM4

alive mane

Great. We're having a fantastic meet this weekend with burgers, brats, camping and shooting. It's free to anyone in Missouri or the surrounding areas. So if you don't have anything planned, drop me a line from a throwaway and I'll send you the details: mokmeet at aol

goin fishing later I think

>was hanging out with 8/10 I've been hooking up with the past few months
>she pulled up YouTube on her laptop to show me a music video she thought I'd like
>see that she has based Steve in her "liked videos"
Nice.
Should I lock that up? She's a bit of a leftie and is afraid of guns but I think I can bring her to the dark side.

Attached: 1492588580737.jpg (366x536, 32K)

make her your gun whoring cum dumpster. you can do it. just believe.

Attached: extremely loud and incredibly disturbing.gif (697x400, 306K)

I miss my boyfriend. Why do we have to be so far away from each other? Two weeks until I see him again. It feels like forever. I sure hope the jobs I applied to near him work out.

they wont. live from his penis protein and stay home.

Have two more days of work then I’m going to Mexico for a week with my girlfriend. Things are looking comfy.

Faggot

Take her to the range.

try a bit of shooting with her, see if she likes it.

also how liberal are we talking?

Attached: 1526340668206.jpg (200x252, 10K)

Got a qt gf that wants me to take her shooting, lost our virginities to each other last week. Things are looking up Jow Forumsbrahs, stay strong.

Attached: A9351D81-ED14-4385-ABE6-6378820AB01B.png (645x773, 5K)

Anything, even firearms can be a sex toy if you try hard and believe in yourself/partner

Mom passed away two days ago.

Good for you. One less angsty virgin faggot to deal with on here.

Sorry to hear that my dude. You'll always have us as your de-facto retard family

F

I'm trying to reconnect with somebody very important to my life but im not sure how. We used to be very close amd I wamt that back. I think I can do it but for the first time in a long time I'm scared.

>try taking her shooting
That's the plan, she's open to the idea. I just gotta figure out a time for when we could do it.
>How far left are we talking Here?
She's left of center. She's got a feminist streak in her, but I think that's just because she's had an absence of a strong male figure in her life. She looks like a fuckin snowflake but she's pretty level headed. I can work with that.

that's fine honestly. i wouldn't mind a bit from the center. but that's just me, maybe others are more strict with that stuff you know?

My dentist told me I have high blood pressure
So
Spent about 30 minutes of fixing a bike that hasn't been ridden in about 8 years
I was a like a new born deer trying to maintain my balance for the first 10 minutes
After that I probably rode half a mile then threw up like a bitch
Tomorrow I'm going to ride it again
10/10

good on you man! keep going. :D