Battlefield Vagina

Battlefield Vagina

Attached: Battlefield Vagina.jpg (1200x675, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mNKwe9k55fs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

epic

Stop. Just please stop. We don't need five of these threads a day.

Imagine being upset about normie vidya having women in it

I want to see a German girl with a MG42

It wouldn't really bother me much, especially if it were modern or futuristic. It really wouldn't bother much if it was a one-off event either.

What people recognize, and are often called crazy for, is the large-scale pressure to re-write history and eliminate or change social norms and roles. Anyone who is either annoyed by it or resists in any way is called a racist, or sexist, or homophobe when that may not be the case at all. However, the constant beratement by social justice warriors and even the media can push someone to taking a stance they may not have otherwise held resulting in very polar opinions on the matter. This isn't about a video game. This is about maintaining or overthrowing existing social institutions and the tactics being used to do so.

I'm not sure I care one way or another, that's just how I see things from the sideline.

>What people recognize, and are often called crazy for, is the large-scale pressure to re-write history and eliminate or change social norms and roles.

can you name any examples of this trend that don't come from video games

It's just...weird.

It's a level of insecurity I didn't think was possible.

Then you get dumb ideas wrapped up in big words like this.

Fuck off.

Not him but :
BBC History stuff
Troys black achilles (is that how you call him in english ?)

History books, use of television, film, media, celebrity and political status to rewrite history to fit a narrative that helps push an agenda or bias.

Nope. All the Axis soldiers are white males.
The Allies were diverse because they won through the strength of diversity.

Black jean of arc

Go look at everything the BBC does.
Apparently the Celts were a multi-racial society.

Attached: file.png (706x396, 355K)

fuck yourself

-Laughter in Pict-

oh shit it's candle ja

You're wrong.

You deserve nothing better than
And that's pretty fucking bottom barrel.

You're going to need some proof to back that up

This is actually pretty good.

Black achilles
Black anne
Black gunslinger from dark tower
Possibly black bond after craig's last
Black Hermoine
Etc

>Make an unsourced claim
>Get called out
>wheres proofs

I have proof.
It's the 10+ minutes of footage they put up.
The Allies look like Fortnite characters while the Axis are all strictly white and in uniform.

>follow my facebook page 1488 Ways to Own Libtards for more epic memes

Attached: C97497A2-1352-4632-BE86-86A168A93D14.jpg (640x360, 27K)

>Black Hermoine
u wot m8

The braindead cunt Jk rowling has stated before that hermione is black in the books after the facts.
Harry potter is garbage for autistic kids.

She's black now, canonically.
Emma Watson was a whitewashed casting.

Yet she got proven wrong. By someone who read the books.

>when the kike shills even have to shill for their cultural marxism propaganda
no seriously, go back to plebbit niggers.

Attached: 1526425537553.jpg (977x1125, 87K)

That line has been taken out in newer editions.

Attached: 66e9003a2a6d77f996d9dac044c13cf2.jpg (695x960, 189K)

No she is not. Quit making shit up so you can get offended Jow Forumstard.

Rowling herself tweeted it

I unironically enjoy all of this. 3 sisters, my mother and aunt and my 4 cousins illustrate to me that women will be thoroughly fucked figuratively and literally speaking. none of them can use pic related - to make a small daily life relevant example.

Attached: 94482660.jpg (1024x866, 51K)

Oh, so it's just that crazy old bat shoehorning in the current flavor of SJW rubbish to pretend she's still relevant.
>Dumbledore is gay
>Hermione is black
>Ron grew up to be a proud cuck
>Harry was asexual and his kid is adopted from a Cambodian death camp

These threads are all /v/-tier trash anyways.

>>/v/

There was a play version of the first book and they cast Hermione with a black actor.
Some people got upset so JK got defensive and claimed that Hermoines skin color was never stated in the book.

What the fuck is this?

Its a game about autistic-aspies trying to get some snatch.

THIS IS A WW2 GAME

>WW2
>Cyborgs
pick one

Attached: 1527177668894.gif (328x366, 826K)

i dont think Jow Forums is for MRA and incel threads

welcome to summer Jow Forums. enjoy your stay

.. and thats a good thing!

Attached: 93735237-F55D-44B9-BC87-30ED21D01656.jpg (600x337, 77K)

Not history, but under the same flag as BFV is The Dark Tower making Roland black for absolutely no reason other than muh diversity (even though the books had a strong black handicap woman they could have used)

/v/

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-22-11-29-48-882_com.instagram.android.jpg (1064x1085, 260K)

Reminder that resetera cucks are using the reveal to try and do 'haha le epic raid of ebul fur-chins' hence why theres so many threads.

They also think that making everyone argue with each other is somehow an accomplishment despite the fact that thats all we do all day anyway.

the fuck is a resetera?

>despite the fact that thats all we do all day anyway
Fuck you, that's bullshit. I'm tired of these shills.

Apparently its some massively lefty gaming forum that permabans people for supporting not outwardly progressive games.

AYYYYY LMAO

Attached: 1523328113539.jpg (472x472, 42K)

Especially when everyone loved the idea of Mconna-hey playing the gunslinger.

>BLACK GUY MONTAG IN THE NEW FAHRENHEIT 451 youtube.com/watch?v=mNKwe9k55fs

also the autistic girl who always hangs out with him is now a stronk womin rebel fighter

reeeeeeeeee

Attached: 180509131550-fahrenheit-451-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 52K)

The movie is shit too
So much hamfisted anti-Trump shit in it

>caring about games
Who the fuck cares? Games are not realistic, they are not historic, they are usually never good. Go back to you noguns, aspie.

I hate them too. My point is more to them if they are in this thread; in a day or so theyll get tired of it and leave and we will go back to arguing about who makes the best upper, why traps arent gay and which pistol caliber is best for shooting spoopys innawoods. So in making us all argue with each other over X (their supposed victory), all that does is momentarily stop us arguing about Y and Z.

It's such rubbish too. He's described as a Clint Eastwood type, and it's not like there isn't an actor whose only merit is looking like his father, who just so happens to be Clint Eastwood. It was Scott Eastwood's movie all along.

This is actually really kind of funny in a backwards way I'm sure they did not think of
>nigger burns books indiscriminately because muh white racis wrote them
>learns to read
>learns we wuz kangs
>wtf I love books now

wait, is that a cock pump? you use a cock pump? I wouldn't call that a daily life example

So a new Neofag?

no, it was a theater play of the new book she released(which was sheit), and she cast a black actor because she was probably the best actress, even tho Jow Forums fags will claim it was blackwashing, and affermative action, because God forbid there are good black actresses, and God forbid someone not 100% authentic will play A ROLE of someone in a THEATER PLAY! Of course people good butthurt, Rowling sort of shot herself claiming Hermione was never stated to be white in the books, but desrcibed as frizzie brown hair, which could be the traits of a black girl. Later people found a mock up of Rowling drawing Hermione as a white girl and pointed out she was ok with all book covers and films, that Hermione being white was ok.
So it was basically virgin neckbeards vs lying bad writer.

They're here

Attached: resetera.jpg (590x332, 53K)

I think it used to be neogaf and they changed the name

It's a stupid video game, seriously stop being a fucking nerd.

also the irony
>in the movie the bible is the only book people can read
>in the book, the bible is a prohibited text, and Ecclesiastes is the only part that montag is able to save

says a lot when out of the two of us, you're the one who knows what that site is. Nice counter point tho, im sure you will fit into that forum

hey resetera

>BAW my war toys

Ok fine, I watched the trailer, looks like another shooter, so what? Take it back to /v/.

Good thing we only learn things from video games.

there's a reason for that

Attached: master race virgins.png (1440x1194, 1.04M)

Attached: whinypol4.png (674x534, 114K)

Attached: 1526908548799.jpg (473x320, 47K)

WTF I am now a Hillarymissile.