Military dudes please help

Is there any way I can terminate my enlistment contract? I signed it last year at 17 with my father, and I understand contracts aren't legally binding with minors. I was a minor at the time I signed the contract, so does that mean I can argue that it isn't legally binding and terminate my enlistment? Can I just go awol and then argue my enlistment contract isn't valid anymore if I get caught? I want to get the fuck out.

Attached: Don't cry.jpg (493x354, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_discharge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't go AWOL. Your life will suck, even after you're eventually found and processed out. Talk to JAG.

Also, talk to a civilian lawyer. They'd be more ok with taking that argument to court. JAG just knows the military law aspect. You might get lucky and find someone willing to help you there though.
Just don't go AWOL. Military life is, eh... But it's got benefits during and after your contract. Do you want to go to trade school/college? You can do that on the military's dime while you are in. And then there's the GI bills when you're out.

Just go to your commander and say "I want out" they will start the paperwork

Where the fuck do you think you live? There aren't roaming bands of MPs that will kick down your door and drag you off if you don't wanna go.

Like user said, just talk to JAG. If the man hasn't invested anything in you yet they'll let you walk. Don't just bail though or you'll be in a world of shit.

Go to your chaplain and tell him your suicidal or something similar. Make it clear that being in the military is detrimental to your mental health and that you need to get out. You'll get a General Under Honorable Conditions. Takes about 90 days to go through and the only benefits you lose is your GI bill.

Attached: 1521769378179.jpg (544x626, 98K)

If I recall correctly, military contracts involving a minor are not voidable like other contracts involving minors.

If you just want to get out, man a gas station till, and smoke meth until you die, repeat after me:
"I refuse to train."
You will get an article 15. You will be put on extra duty.
"I refuse to train."
You'll get a field grade 15. You will be put on more extra duty.
"I refuse to train."
You'll get called every name in the book, and rightly so.
"Yes sir/sergeant, I understand. I refuse to train."

Eventually you'll get your general discharge and a shitty R code.
Given your attitude and age, it'll haunt you for years, if not forever. Folks can recover from a general without a support network, but they are few and far between.

Or you could, you know, complete your contract without acting like a shithead and get paid to go to school like thousands of other rejects do every year.

If he was going to go that route he should just smoke some weed man

Complete your 4 years of service faggot.

Or this. Though that may take a while if his conpany upl is as woefully incompetent as a few I've had. If the piss tests end up sitting in a closet for too long, it may take up to a year for him to get caught.

Why do you want out what is your job what the fuck you think they haven't figured out how to contract 17 year Olds? Need more details you should finish up and get your benefits at least

Just don't list military experience on your resume, go to trade school or something when out, and remember that you couldn't do what 14 year old kids lied to do to go to war during ww2 to avenge their brother's deaths.

No, don't talk to JAG, they're only there to help commanders out.

Just talk to a regular lawyer.

If homeboy here can't swallow his pride long enough to do the scutwork required of junior enlisted, what makes you think he can handle an apprenticeship in a trade? He'll bail on that as soon as he realizes that the trades take way more work and effort than being junior enlisted in any mos.

If you get a less than honorable it shows up on a background check. Same as a felony for most jobs, and guns as well.

Enjoy life OP.

lol you stupid faggot.

It won't be an Other Than Honorable discharge. It will be General under honorable conditions, unless he really manages to screw this up. I know, this, I've done it to guys.

If he's out of basic, which it sounds like he is, he's not eligible for entry level separation.
Read the wiki and learn the types of discharges. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_discharge

35F, and I'm absolutely treated like dogshit. I'm treated like shit by my peers, by my CO's, by everyone. I've gotten in trouble for shit I had nothing to do with, was ganged up on by peers and others, tried taking it up the ladder with no results and was eventually flamed on by a CO for going over someone's head after getting an article 15 for trying to argue my case, was accused of lying because I'm not part of one of the "cliques" where I work. I'm an outsider and I have never felt this alone against so many people shitting on me for shit I don't even get involved in, because other people are trying to cover their asses and their friends will all take up for them. It is so corrupt.

Also I'm always targeted as an outlet for everyone's anger. Might be rank. I have no support.

How would a less that honorable matter for guns?

MP here. I'm coming for your booty.

Nah, but actually as others have said talk to a lawyer. You could lie and say your father coerced you into it if you feel exceptionally shitty.

Or you could go for it and embrace the suck for a few years. Who knows, maybe you'll like it. People will bitch about how you're a statist commienazi on here, but you can laugh at them and call them nerds. But it should be something you want to do. Good luck OP

So you signed your contract last year, but how long have you been in service? Is Entry Level Separation still a possibility?

>"I refuse to train."
>general discharge
Really? I'd have thought that would at least be "other than honorable".

Ok, so you're an autistic man child. This should be easy then.

See Just shut down and take your licks. It'll be over soon, and you can go back to being neet.

Also, what unit?

>I want to get the fuck out.
weak

>Really? I'd have thought that would at least be "other than honorable".

He'll walk away with a general unless he goes full retard and starts mouthing off. The only OTH I've ever stuck someone with is a dude that threatened to kill the BC's wife during an article 15 hearing. That was fun week.

>mfw dude's on the news a week after chaptering him for robbing a local gas station.

I wish I could like it, I'd rather do grunt work than be forced to deal with this any longer. Put be in 11b.
Way too late, it was more like late 2016 when I signed up.
If I said what unit it would be instantly obvious who I am to anyone I know reading this. I have such a shit reputation because I was the target of lying bullshit. I am now a pariah and I never did a damn thing but try to stand up for myself against a massive group of people trying to take someone's side.

I can't imagine taking it further up the chain of command without getting massively punished again.

>I have such a shit reputation because I was the target of lying bullshit. I am now a pariah and I never did a damn thing but try to stand up for myself against a massive group of people trying to take someone's side.

>everyone is an asshole except for me!

Have you asked your first line for a rehabilitative transfer? It's a 4187 to bde, zip zop zoom, you are no longer their problem. If they REALLY hate you as much as you think they do, they'll have no problem sending you to another bn.

If they refuse, it confirms that they don't actually hate you, and are in fact trying to turn you into a functional analyst.

You're 19 years old. This is the time in your life when you need to shut up and listen, regardless of what line of work you're in.

Ask your first line for an after hours counseling shesh. Not something on paper, just a sit down behind closed doors so he can walk you back onto target. Actually listen to what he says, don't argue, and try to incorporate what he says into your daily work.

What was your 15 for?

Start violently masturbating at completely inappropriate times and places. Refuse to stop when told to. Look your superiors dead in the eyes every time you "finish". You'll get honorably discharged and a visit from SPC Ketchum

>If I said what unit it would be instantly obvious who I am to anyone I know reading this.

It's pretty obvious that you're in either AK on your lunch break or germany after hours. Phones aren't allowed in the scif.

I tried to transfer, I was basically told that I can't simply transfer every time life sucks. The chaplain is the only one who could ever even give be the smallest benefit of the doubt. But it was basically a wwjd thing. "I can think of someone else who was punished for a crime they didn't commit..." "Forgive those who trespassed upon you, and free yourself from hate or anger. Allow your mind to be free from evil or thoughts of revenge. The only certainty I can give you is that this too shall eventually pass, and you will come out better for it."

Article 15 I accepted, basically I had 2 weeks restriction, forfeit week's pay, agree to counseling and attending a presentation on army morals.

Righto Gomer Pile

This or say goodbye to owning guns forever.

>attending a presentation on army morals

lol lemme guess, you inadvertently leaked something sensitive, then tried to cover it up. Or you failed to prevent a leak. Gotcha.

Isn't calling people Gomer a marine thing?

Fake a psychiatric breakdown, claim struggling with gender identity and having suicidal thoughts, get medical discharge.

Tell'em you duck duck and you'll be sent into the Navy. Sit on your ass for 4 years, get fatter and marry a phillopeano trap.

Open a nail salon and adopt a niggro child with its heart on the outside. Live the California dream.

Or get your peepee lopped off.

>I was a minor

If it was known you were 17 then there was a waiver, in which you are probably fucked. If you lied about your age to joined you will probably get a dishonorable which will hurt you in the real world.

Wrong. They are there to ensure regulations are upheld.

user look at his digits. You absolutely have to reveal unit now.

You are comparing apples to oranges. There are distinct cultural differences here.

holy shit you fucking faggot you have it so fucking easy, stop being a complete fuckup and do your fucking job, I've dealt with plenty of people like you who can't man up and accept responsibility for their actions nothing is their fault and "everyone is out to get them." Wrong kiddo get your fucking act together and stop being a useless faggot and then maybe people will stop treating you like the shitbag you are.

Welcome to MI, a culture of back stabbing and faggotry. Pro tip, next time you get a negative counseling or recommend for an article 15, sign the paperwork and demand you want a court marshal. It is your responsibility to understand what your rights are in the military. You can also go talk to the Inspector General if something is being done against regulations. Commanders so not like IG inspections. If you are being a shit bag, stop.

Commit literal, actual rape. I'm dead fucking serious. Speaking of which, also commit necrophelia. So hot.

>hierarchical union structure
>protective of good gigs, preferential assignment based on seniority
>hostile to anyone that tries to buck the system

There are definite cultural differences, but not in the areas that OP is struggling with.

>If you are being a shit bag, stop.
That's what he's doing though. IG will listen to him for about 15 minutes, decide he has nothing on his CoC, then ask him politely, yet firmly, to leave.

Not a chance, you're over a year and a half into your contract. Suck it up buttercup, if you quit everytime something gets hard you'll get nowhere in life, lose the woe is me attitude, this is the real world, not TV or school

>Pro tip, next time you get a negative counseling or recommend for an article 15, sign the paperwork and demand you want a court marshal.

Op doesn't want a bad conduct discharge though. Demanding a court martial on an open-shut disciplinary issue will fuck him.

Fight someone you pussy

Whats your MOS?

>was eventually flamed on by a CO for going over someone's head

Sounds like you deserved it. Going around someone because you didn't like what they told you is a shitty thing to do in any career. It makes you look like a whiny, slimy, know it all who can't believe he is actually wrong.

Get over yourself

High school all over again eh man?

35f, 19 years old, 1st unit. Read the thread.

>I wish I could like it, I'd rather do grunt work than be forced to deal with this any longer. Put be in 11b.

The grunts would tear you apart and haze you to suicide. I guarentee it.

>article 15

For what?

>everyone is out to get me

Nigger mentality. Look, here is the secret to the military. Take everything with a grain of salt. You will meet the shittiest people, experience favoritism, racism, sexism, get blamed for shit and will have to deal with scrappy work. That's the military. The sooner you figure this out the sooner you can enjoy some of the experience. If you feel you are being singled out just simply do this. Shut up, show up and time and in the right uniform, do what you're asked, KNOW THE FUCKING RANK STRUCTURE ANS ADDRESS PEOPLE PROPERLY, pass your fucking pt tests, stay away from sick call. Normally I generally tell any new meat to never volunteer for anything. In your case, if you are a pariah, volunteer for somw details. You will immediately be looked at differently. AGIAN. TAKE. EVERYTHING. WITH. A. GRAIN. OF. SALT.

At least when I went through MEPS almost 12 years ago now every step along the way the MEPS employee who was with our group throughout the process said at every point in the process that if you changed your mind about enlisting you had until you stepped foot on the bus to basic training to say you wanted out.

A court marshal doesnt mean getting kicked out. A court marshal is a legal proceeding on whatever the case is. In this case am article 15 can be found to be bullshit and dismissed.

I’m skeptical in believing u cause every person I ever knew when I was in that had your attitude was a fucking shit bag who couldn’t get even the simplest thing right. We had a Jewish kid in my battalion that everyone tried to at least council once. Dude was insufferable and refused to believe anything was his fault. When I first got there I wanted to try and help him cause I figured he couldn’t be that bad. I was wrong dude was an idiot, got married to a gold digger hooker a week after meeting her on Tinder, Bought a house and her whole family was living in his house and using his brand new E3 special ford truck with 40% interest that we warned him not
To buy. Dude was an e3 making mortgage payment for a house that her family wrecked, he stupidly signed over power of attorney to his wife (which I told him not to do) bitch stole all his money took his car and drained his account during deployment. Never showed up to muster on time, always failed room inspections, shitty uniform, the works Even our Chaplin and RP hated this kid. I’m 90% sure thats u nobody get ostracized for no reason.

OP's been in the army for over a year at this point.

Hahaha eat shit you boot faggot. What did you think, you were gonna become James Bond because you got an intel job? Finish your contract like a man, and know you have disgraced us all with this weak, quitter, bullshit thread.

>>everyone is out to get me
>Nigger mentality.

There are actually people who get shit on by pretty much everyone.

t. 35F who saw it happen to someone in our HQ det.

OP's gone dude. lunch is over, he's back in the scif fucking up something.

Attached: hello darkness.jpg (479x370, 67K)

To give OP credit, MI is not like the rest of the army. The culture is awful. Only back stabbing, no comradery. Everyone is only worried about themselves in MI.

I didn't notice that until the other post. I assumed incorrectly that he was a DEP or something.

I was a 35G. People get shit on for reasons. Get fucked product stealer.

I'm a firm believer that if 99/100 people dislike someone, there's a 99% chance the disliked individual is an unbearable faggot who needs to begin taking the criticism with a grain of salt.

what is going on here with this spacing? People joke about reddit spacing but you genuinely made a post more painful to read by doing this. Amazing.

Everybody I met who claimed to be “singled out” when I was in 9/10 times deserved it.

Certainly. The person it happened to could be pretty insufferable.

Lol it must be nice to have a job where you literally sit at a desk and point to a photo and say "duurrrrrr datsa house surr". Predictive analysis is king.

>I prefer compact posts. they're easier to read. t. phoneposter

>nobody get ostracized for no reason.
I never served myself, but working in customer service I can assure you people will lie on a regular basis to get what they want. Customers will lie, coworkers will lie, superiors will lie, all to get what they want, and they will immediately throw you under the bus for it. I've had people come in and basically tell my boss I promised them a different price on membership to a gym I used to work at, and I had nothing to do with memberships, and I never discussed gym prices. But they'd lie, say I told them it was X price when it's really Y to try and get a deal.

I can see a coworker throwing him under the bus for whatever the fuck they do out there.

yup
or maybe it just takes up a ton of space without any positive effect. You're just emulating double spacing in a word processor.
>phoneposting
k newfag

Attached: windowsphone.png (531x111, 9K)

there's a difference from some rando lying to save money and an entire unit or even squad lying about one guy for no reason.
that level of cooperation doesn't come out of no where just for the sake of ostracizing normally, though it can happen.

Must be nice to sit at a desk and take everyones completed work and compile it together telling everyone you made it. Nigger.

This.

Honestly it sounds like you don't know how handle your duties or a chain of command. You can't just jump people because you're pissed off at someone in the chain. An entire chain of command does not shit on one person without cause, and it may be an improper cause, but there is a reason. You being a boot makes it easier but if you took care of your shit and were squared away you'd be off of radars pretty quick.
Be honest, at least with yourself.
Are you squared away?
Do you do what a "good soldier" does?
Do you take care of your uniforms?
Do you try to do a good job? If not, do you ask for help so you can do well in the future?
What exactly are you after in the military? How can you get that?

right on

Unironically this. GEOINT is the only vaguely useful intelligence community for most of what happens in a given conflict.

>If he was going to go that route he should just smoke some weed man
I don't think he even needs to take any drugs, just tell the doc hes an addict

I told a Navy headshrinker I was thinking of ending it all (the truth), and he got me out with an Honorable.

I laugh at the "you look at pictures hurr durr"shit. If these faggots only knew what can really be done with GEOINT assets these fuckers would be wearing tinfoil hats.

>we can do some badass shit

Attached: LittleSmugJellyfish-max-1mb.gif (240x135, 467K)

He's confused, dishonorable discharge counts as a felony.

This. Going AWOL is not good. Had an AWOL dude turn himself in at my barracks once. The fucking US marshals came and picked his ass up. Wonder how Yuma or Levenworth is treating him.

was thinking of enlisting as 35F myself. Is it complete dogshit, boring, waste of time, doesnt transition into the civilian world?
Sounds really good because of the clearance and possible experience.
Is MI as a whole not a good idea? What are the best MI jobs?

Is it that bad? I always thought it could be because there could be alot of social outcast nerdy asberger types? Is that a fair prediction? I don't want to have a roommate in MI and have the guy be some assburgers faggot.

nailed it

OP is an idiot thinking civy life will be any easier

Attached: 1516742715395.jpg (500x371, 40K)

There's Meg syndrome. All it takes is one significant (genuine or framejob) incident where an employee gets slammed by someone else. Grassed up on, singled out in a meeting, whatever. From that moment on it's easier for the next person to throw a little bit of shade on the first guy (the Meg) and that damages their reputation still further. Before long, everything is Meg's fault and his desk is now a urinal and all that shit.
Most people in that situation are under stress, become defensive, get paranoid. This undermines their attempts to regain control of the situation. A vicious cycle ensues.
Source: work in education, see this happen all the time with students (and sometimes with teachers).

just tell your father that you're gay too while you're at it you giant faggot.

Wow, so based on your experience with children you know how the military peers and bullies neeeeeto. I played NCAA Football '14 so I know what it's like to be raped by Jerry Sandusky.
>meg should lose some weight, dress like a woman instead of a lesbian, and stop being so fuckin whiney

Just fucking skate for 3 more years faggot. You don't have any real life experience and will probably have the same breakdown youre having now outside a fucking high school enviroment. This is a good chance for you to grow as a person.

They're not wrong. People do end up just doing what the established members do, any organization is like this. I know a guy who literally cannot work due to administrative problems completely out of his control, so he does bitch work here and there. On top of that he talks funny in that he enunciates very clearly and is monotone. Basically he's an easy target.
He has done zero things wrong except show up late a couple of times (and not drastically) and people shit all over him, even behind his back. When I ask people what he did wrong, they always just point out how he was late or "he's just weird man" because he's a super weeb in that he has figurines and stuff. He's just not been afforded an opportunity to prove he's competent since the work he does gets no brownie points but can hurt him if he fucks it up.

OP sounds like he's in a different situation though and most people like this need to stop and think about their situation and ask why people do this. There IS a reason, especially if it's EVERYONE.

>experience with children
Further Education, essentially community college, so 17-21 usually (up to old as fuck). Also, happens with staff from time to time. Once that spiral starts, people just lay shit on a Meg til they're buried.

I've been to community college, it's literally not possible for any student to be hated by everyone unless they are constantly disruptive, pushy with their opinions, post stupid shit on social media, or have terrible hygiene... you and I both know it deep down. I can understand theres hidden politics between the staff, but 17-21 year olds are basic as fuck. People in the military on the other hand who are hated are almost ALWAYS hated for one fucking reason- they are viewed as a liability in a job where fuck ups cost lives and careers. OP is almost certainly a faggot.

What MI unit were you in? Just curious.
OP is a 35F, the retards of MI. No one is a backstabbing cunt at my unit and you only get singled out if you’re an actual piece of shit. I’m also in an airborne tactical unit so the attitude might be different, we get shit on by our chain of command via motorpool mondays and GI parties every few or so weeks. So some sort of camaraderie has been built through getting shit on together.

just say you're gay and you want to be a woman

Lmao kid you got somewhere to go? U missing your vidya fags? Man up pussy. Cry into your pillow but on you but boy pants and go to work early! Show you supervisor u r not a fuckup and u might get a compliment but don't kys if u don't

Other way around, retard, phoneposters prefer spaces between every line because one line in normal 12pt font becomes half a dozen on phones.

Why on earth would you think dealing with the military is any different than dealing with children? The only significant difference is that these children think they're adults.

let us not forget our HUMINT boys

You guys do some fun shit. The novembers though.... Thats a fucking weird bunch.

Anything MI transitions well into civilian life because of the clearance. Although, I would highly suggest you do a minimum of 6 years for resume experience.

>you will easily get a 6 figure job contracting, add a degree and you can go government. Leas pay but better benefits and job security.