There are people on Jow Forums who have never served in their countries armed forces but browse and post on this board...

>there are people on Jow Forums who have never served in their countries armed forces but browse and post on this board regularly

Why are you even here nonserves?

Attached: IMG_0245.jpg (1200x800, 153K)

Hang yourself, welfare queen.

Because I enjoy weapons. This board is called Jow Forums - weapons, not Jow Forums - military.

Joining the Marine Corps was the best decision I ever made. I didn't even need the money for school since I had my parent's G.I. bill, but I had the experience of a lifetime and made many great friends along the way.

Gas is still 10 cents too expensive for me to buy a TV for my bathroom, please stop posting and get shot in the face to fix this, thx Sgt. Hernandez.

Baitfag.
Last I checked, welfare queens sit around, do nothing, and collect a check for it. Military personnel actually get up and do shit.

/thread

> Military personnel actually get up and do shit.
They don't do jack shit literally Communist tier elevator watchman job.

Enough minor health problems that stack up to mean I can't.

I served my country in a different way.

I may not have fought any Jewish oil wars for Israel like you OP, but I like to think that I've done right by my community and by extension my country as a firefighter.

>job
Still more work than most welfare recipients do.

Too smart to fight for some kikes over a meaningless war.

should have joined the Coast Guard honestly. You would have got more pussy and not been surrounded by crayon eaters.

No way I would join the estrogen-fueled tranny and anal sex brigade in this day and age. Even if you get elevated to "operator" status some negro diversity hire in your unit will sell you out to the enemy because he is mad at Scronald Blumpf and get you and all your buddies killed in some African shit hole by a bunch of niggers using 60 year old AK's and Toyota trucks.

>milfags
>shooting on a regular basis
Pick one.
HOBBYISTS STRONK

Because I like guns and the outdoors more than serving and getting shot at by jihadists over oil. Now if we were being invaded on a full scale I'd join up right away until the war is over.

based

this
military is too picky but they love their equality

When was the last time these "welfare queens" try to buy a pack of smokes with an EBT card?

/thread

What did he mean by this?

Attached: RKbtc8n.png (827x635, 834K)

> fighting kike wars
kys

Attached: 1526770749499.jpg (537x360, 48K)