I want to join a PMC and go overseas and kill and come back with a fat paycheck...

I want to join a PMC and go overseas and kill and come back with a fat paycheck. I got cucked out of the military because of a bogus ADHD diagnosis but I can land 10/10 shots within a 12 inch target at 800 yards. Who do I contact and how do I display my worth? Send a video of my shooting or a strong resume or a firm hand shake?

Attached: 24352342345236.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jobs.garda.com/job/Basra-Oil-&-Gas-PPODTLTL-Basra,-Southern-Iraq-Job-Iraq/462446400/
lnkd.in/dG5Bqcj
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constellis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>i wan 2 join ebin pee emm see :DDD
wow the summer memes are true

Join the military and get shit on or join a PMC and get rich protecting the 1%

Seems obvious now.

>medical DQ from military
>wants to go to PMC
best bet would be $100 a day sub contracts where you provide own food, housing and transportation ,which comes out to about minimum wage

>got cucked out of the military because of a bogus ADHD diagnosis

If never in uniform: go to south africa, find a job at a port as security. You'll shoot someone eventually.

If medically discharged: same as above

No competent pmc will touch you in either case.

It is fucking bullshit. I've never taken medication during my youth or now and am perfectly able. Why would a PMC blacklist me because of an unprovable 2000 trend that hit a huge demographic that isn't really sick?

just go for it brah. pack up and ship yourself out. You have first world knowledge, you can run Africa.

A PMC wont touch you because you have no experience, not because of your ADHD. Since you got DQ'd from mil and you probably dont want to he LEO, look into private/corporate security and work your way up, then see if you can transfer to a proper PMC.

You get in a time machine and go back to 2005, when PMCs were hiring any warm body they could find for top dollar. Now, unless you were Special Forces, can fly a Blackhawk, have a law degree, and are fluent in Farsi, Pashto, Urdu, Dari, and Emirates-accented Arabic, don't even bother.

>didn't get to be military
>doesn't want to be police
I do not condone or embrace violence and tyranny against my own people. Police by and large are vile parasites that force payments to the state via tickets. Some are good but absolutely fuck becoming one of them. I want to kill the enemies of this nation, not it's people.

this unironically, if you promise them jebus and tell them how god hates fags and they should murder fags, they will worship you as the alpha species

That’s not how the industry works. Training people up to operator levels is not economical with current labor laws and standards.
Only Uncle Sam can afford to dump 300k into one man on a four year contract.
They’d love to take kids off the street and train them up to be loyal little company shooters but it’s really just impossible. The only way a private company is going to send you overseas to possibly kill people is if you are very well trained.

Go get educated and get with some elite LEO unit and try again in ten years or find a recruiter who really loves you, that’s the only way you’ll ever be the kind of mercenary you want to be.

GOD FUCK IT SHIT I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE I CAN DO IT I CAN PEG A TARGET NEARLY A MILE LONG I JUST NEED A FUCKING GREEN LIGHT WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT I DID BEFORE I CAN DEMONSTRATE MY ACCURACY AND CAN KILL A HUMAN SIZED TARGET BLOCKS AND BLOCKS AND BLOCKS AWAY I JUST WANT TO DO IT.

Attached: 1485986823295.jpg (621x624, 112K)

do boat security and enjoy throwing rifles overboard before every port

Attached: fbi.jpg (683x739, 250K)

Target shooting at range has functionally 0 to do with virtually any mission set PMCs handle.
Target shooting at range is a small subset of anything combat arms in the actual military does.
Shooting a 12" group at 100 yards is not only not applicable to virtually anything, its something everyone else in the industry can do along with other specialized skills.
Seriously, you're better off becoming a paramedic and getting picked up by a PMC medical team.

Repost your image in a readable format you dick sucking queer.

>requires a seamans license and preferred 4 years of maritime military/law enforcement experience

Attached: fbi.png (1198x1268, 101K)

Talk to a therapist or something, you obviously need some help

I am not ever going to go insane on native soil. I am looking specifically to go over seas.

>I want to kill the enemies of this nation, not it's people.
You'll find them in D.C., and they are its people.

>patriots and soldiers need therapy for wanting to serve
You need to be check for faggotry.

Do you expect to be picked up by anyone with that kind of mentality. Do you expect someone else to trust their life with a maniac? I'm just saying, you should probably get your life in check if you expect to be considered by anyone in the career field you want.

Go play in traffic.

Attached: 1474036945893.jpg (806x908, 128K)

>serving means killing

The average garbage man does more for this country than any soldier, and that's coming from a former infantryman.

>The average garbage man does more for this country than any soldier
Go eat the cancer faggot.

>wanting to support and defend the american people and uphold the constitution
>wanting to violently murder people in cold blood
clearly the same thing

>wanting to support and defend the american people and uphold the constitution
>wanting to violently murder people in cold blood
>wanting to kill traitors that poison the constitution
I am failing to understand your thrust

>I got cucked out of the military
No respectable PMC will want you. They hire soldiers because Uncle Sam already paid for the training. They do not want to spend money training you basic shit like maneuvers or how to communicate. You will not get in, you will not make big bucks. Go back to the Army and try again. Being a marksman means shit, trigger time is

>a strong resume
LOL doing what? McDonalds? They only want soldiers and swat.

EMT is suitable

>10/10 shots within a 12 inch target at 800 yards
post rifle you do it with lying sack of shit

But you want to be PMC where you'd most likely work for rich Oil warlords, warlords in general, or for tyrannical governments.

Because hey, tyranny is okay for me because COCKADOODLE 31

Essentially. If you aren't Infantry, Special Forces, civilian SWAT, or were maybe a Special Reaction Team member (or another Military Police equivalent of SWAT) you likely will get denied.

Tack on the fact that you seem insane, or at least a bad troll, and were discharged from the military on something that concerns your cognitive abilities and attention span, you are fucked.

No PMC will ever want you.

Attached: IMG_0790.jpg (960x960, 143K)

>I want to join a PMC and go overseas and kill
YPG is now accepting applications, user
you're in luck!

Attached: 11-discover-peggy-032811.jpg (322x235, 65K)

/thread

>I shoot well
>so I’d be a good soldier!

Am a paramedic, never considered this. Always assumed they'd prefer corpsman/ army combat medics over civilians. Is this possible for a regular paramedic with fire rescue experience?

It depends on what's in demand. I've got a buddy that's a shitheel neverserved that likes to pretend he knows what to do in a gunfight, but even he got picked up by some no-name pmc to drive ambulances on Bagram. Better money than anything stateside, and far safer than almost anywhere in central asia.

>Why would a PMC blacklist me because of an unprovable 2000 trend that hit a huge demographic that isn't really sick?

because they have hundreds of thousands of other boners to hire who've done their 4-years and are automatically more qualified than you are despite how good you think you'd be in a fight.

Go take back rhodesia Jow Forumsomrade.

Enjoy being a security guard

>This thread again
>OP thinks it's "or" and not "then"

Attached: 1480628671826.jpg (818x640, 56K)

So /gq/ is almost all terrorists

>>patriots and soldiers need therapy for wanting to serve
um, didn't you say
>FUCK IT SHIT I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE
and so on?

>
Jow Forums is almost all terrorists
all enthusiasts are terrorists
90% of bradford county farmers are terrorists (missing fingers and such)
But remember islam is a religion of peace

If they can find someone who can shoot better and further and just so happened to waste years of his life ground pounding then yippy for them. No good reason they should not want me if I can prove I got the touch at long ranges.

It is the fucking mayor not the city.

>go to iraq
>guard an air strip, in a guarded airport, in a guarded green zone
>do this for 12 months not paying taxes and never being attacked
>serving your country

>go to uspacom
>go to NTC twice a year for three years
>dont deploy
>serving your country

>be in afghanistan
>know that youll never remove an insurgency after almost 20 years of war
>still wont leave
>serving your country

Isn't the military like, over this shit? I heard they got a lot less autistic about it

You wouldn't even make it to police academy with that attitude. You're a walking liability.

Do you really, honestly think that's enough to get you a job? For real, you think you're gonna walk in the door, take out your poorfag rifle and ring the bell, and they'll just hire you on the spot and let you fuck their wife?

Job requires someone who can shoot accurately at very long distances. I show up and shoot accurately at very fucking long distances. Why would they give a single shit if I was in the navy for 6 years prior?

Because they can get a fella who can shoot really long distances with military service under his belt for the same fucking money mate.

So I should shoot him and eliminate the competition?

That's one, relatively minor facet of the job, you fucking autist

Also, it's pretty obvious you've got a shitty attitude, which isn't going to get you anywhere fast

The only people who get into PMCs in any sort of a combat or security role without real military experience are people like former African child soldiers, and even if the guys they work for wanted to hire you, you could never afford to work for the incredible meager pay they would offer. Not to mention you would probably wind up raped and/or eaten by the aforementioned former African child soldiers.

Pretty sure the military changed its regs for adhd meds. I think you just have to be off them for a year

No PMC wants you unless you're ex-military

Well realistically there will be roles in PMCs that don't involve combat or require real military experience necessarily (Stuff like administration, procurement, accounting, public relations, cybersecurity, etc. These ARE businesses after all.), but I don't get the sense that OP is talking about any of those kinds of positions lol

I unironically remembe someone saying he joined private security guard for small shit and rose up job after job doing bank convoys and such until he was going to shitholes as defense security.

Or just try to get on an international boat as extra security, no idea how to do that tho.

I don't know how security companies work in the US, but there's a Canadian security firm called Gardaworld that has positions overseas in Basra.
jobs.garda.com/job/Basra-Oil-&-Gas-PPODTLTL-Basra,-Southern-Iraq-Job-Iraq/462446400/
Scroll down to the hiring criteria for an idea of what skills you'd need to get sent over there. No way you're "working your way up" from a mall cop to getting sent to shitholes. I'd be extremely suspicious of any security firm that was that lax with it's requirements.

I didn't said mall cop. However many private unarmed security experience records can pile up for better jobs.

It speaks volumes of you if you were private security for rich and important people and transported bank money than being a mall cop.

>It speaks volumes of you if you were private security for rich and important people and transported bank money than being a mall cop.
Does it? I was a mall cop (concierge technically) in college, but my company had a few armed positions with the banks in downtown Toronto. It wasn't that hard to get into; you had to have a license for handguns and you had to take some extra training courses through the company, but aside from that it didn't look like a big deal. If anyone saw any "action", it was hospital security guards. Those guys have to deal with escaped mental patients, violent patients in the ER, and who could forget the classic "guy gets injured at work, his wife shows up by his hospital bedside as soon as she gets the news, and his girlfriend shows up 15 minutes later" debacles?

1. Sign up as security guard for a Boer facility in SA
2. Enjoy being part of Rhodesia 2.0 in a few years

You've got someone that has years of experiences working armed around troubled civilians and probable attempts at attacking him and doing his job to perfection.

Military experience is military experience, however being in any army doesn't magically make you a supersoldier outside the papers. PMCs aren't super operators outside their experience and gadgets. Its not hard to be as good as soldiers in their own tasks.

Yeah mate just so that... And then shoot the 5000 others who are still better than you.

That may have been me? Started out as an unarmed guard, moved to cash transit for a few years, now I'm on my second year of carrying an M16 for TC overseas. Granted, I'm in a lower threat area, but I've got my foot in the door.

Could be. It was a greentext. However in this context i think OP would appreciate your stories being retold.

If it was you, i recall you also not being able to join the military because maybe Asthma?

Not me, I don't have asthma.

But OP, that's pretty much the whole story. Hell, working money trucks is pretty much entry-level in my state, so depending on where you are you could start pretty soon. The contracts that take armed security, only require one year of experience. They require a security clearance, but they'll sponsor you for one if they're hurting for people bad enough.

Pay's going down, and you're gonna be bored out of your fucking mind, but at this point it's just about getting into the industry.

>my worth
i cringed so hard my teeth turned into sand

this entire post

1. that's not really that special
2. how do you know you can do this? did you borrow a gun?
3. shooting a person is super different
4. shooting a person is only a small part of what they need from you

you're a teen edgelord. In a year, you're going to look back on this and cringe, even if you still want to be a fighter.
The only way around looking back on this in agony is to never develop self awareness.
In this endeavor, you're off to a good start

EODfag
Ok, here you go, sniperhero, a job offer straight off my LinkedIn:
>Constellis (aka TripleCanopy, etc etc)
>We are currently looking for Designated Defensive Marksman (PSS/DDM). US Army, US Marine Corps, and SWAT Snipers are strongly encouraged to apply!
lnkd.in/dG5Bqcj
Who they are : en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constellis

Shut up, fuck off and apply.
If you get accepted let us know, if not disappear back into your mom's basement.

Attached: 54c55fb7-46d3-4d06-b2a2-06622d13a57b-original.png (1200x630, 945K)

>Possess little knowledge of intended purchase items
I dont get what they're thinking here. Wouldn't a domestic terrorist know exactly what he was after and have done extensive research beforehand?

People always say you have to be ex-SOF to join a security company, and that's a fair assessment, but its not a hard and fast rule. What they want isn't strictly ex-mil/swat, what they want is expertise. So while they might be looking for a combat medic, they'll potentially take a very experienced EMT. While they might be looking for EOD, they'll at least consider someone with several years experience in industrial explosive handling such as mining. Not that this applies to schizo OP, but I thought it was worth adding that while they aren't taking any old retard like in 2004, its probably never going to be an exclusively mil industry.