ATF BTFO Connecticut Shop Owner

ATF Measuring OAL With Brace Folded?

Pic-related

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/05/24/oal-brace-folded/

Attached: ATF is gay.jpg (638x960, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPVwgWeTloA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We have a Pro 2a potus this will be fixed

sold it to a boating accident

Fucking based. I'm tempted to do a road trip for some ammo just to give them some business.

>$5.00 tax evasion
>so we're gonna arrest you for a felony and put you away for 10 years and charge you thousands in fines and legal fees
>and that $5.00
But really, I thought it was $200?

Why is this only happening at one gunstore and not all gun stores and gun selling websites.

Looks to me that the main issue they are having is the addition of a foregrip. Their interpretation is implying the guns are handguns and therefore become aow with foregrip.

Note that conn state law makes them illegal when u remove the foregrip too.

So fucked either way

I got something here in California for my Walther P22 special edition with 5 inch and four inch barrels which can apparently accept a so-called silencer if you were willing to commit a felony and had one already. They actually called them assault weapons and wanted to weld one of the barrels on or some shit, I never sent mine in for the "free" upgrade and they never came looking for it. Would have fought that one in court, sold it to me and then send me a regular notice in the mail, I think not.

>paying $200 for a gay-looking pistol brace that can land you on the wrong side of the law the next time some idiot asks the ATF for a clarification letter instead of just paying the $200 cuck stamp

Attached: 1526422854123.jpg (262x236, 19K)

>We have a Pro 2a potus this will be fixed

Umm no, trump reinstated the social security/veterans gun ban.

he is anti gun

sauce or gtfo

So does this mean you can't add a brace for under 26 inch guns or did the gunshop do some dumbass shit like selling it with a grip?

gun a pistol?
Pistol has no required length?
I am confused.

>CZ
>Connecticut
Wait, so the ATF just BTFO'd a bunch of soigays? Fucking based

I haven't seen this anywhere, mind providing a source?

Attached: Fag walk.gif (382x308, 1.92M)

He signed the Fix NICS act.

FFS there's already a thread on this. TFB updated the article, shop owner was fucking with a Connecticut regulation not a federal level one.

Attached: kriss vector 45 1468468089295.jpg (1600x1066, 153K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TPVwgWeTloA
Everyone has forgotten him saying he "likes to take the guns first" avoiding due process?

and co-operating with Jewstien and asking to include a Assault weapons ban on their bill to raise the purchase age to 21 to buy firearms?

Thanks NRA

$5.00 for AOW

Yeah I mean look at how they took all our guns and we're suffering under all these new regulations after the most intense public pressure to date.
Oh wait, none of that happened.

Attached: 1500736833476.gif (300x200, 454K)

>instead of just paying the $200 cuck stamp
>and waiting for months
>and having to tell the gubmunt where you're taking your gun
>and being unable to sell the gun without a bunch of tedious paperwork
>and being on yet another watchlist

>there is nothing wrong with working with anti gun senators to create bills to take the guns and expand bans

>Trump is pro gun.

Attached: 6c783155b49eced982969c437b5d2746.jpg (600x484, 24K)

It is relevant to anyone wanting to use a foregrip on a pistol build. A lot of people do it because the oal with a folding brace or extended brace allows it to circumvent aow status.

>and waiting for months
I have other guns to shoot in the meantime.
>and having to tell the gubmunt where you're taking your gun
I never leave my state anyway.
>and being unable to sell the gun without a bunch of tedious paperwork
I never sell my guns.
>and being on yet another watchlist
They're watching everyone who's ever filled out a 4473 anyway.

You could say exactly the same thing about Obama

Sorry there kermit but if there is some new regulation, it's completely invisible to me. I bought another high capacity baby killer yesterday and nobody cared.

Obongo banned Saigas and 7N6.

Obama is the #1 guns and done more for gun rights than anyone in history.

trump banned Molot

Obama was a great Pro gun president by those standards.

the absolute state of drumpf supporters.

Attached: 1489910252257.png (665x465, 115K)

Name another President that got more guns into the hands of Americans and propped up more gun companies than Obama did.

i thought molot got bought by a russian company and was therefore put into the russian arms ban

He signed the order expanding sanctions to include molot

if you bought it as a pistol, there is no minimum length of a pistol, dogs are safe

Fix NICS hasn't even passed the House, you dipshit.

Wrong, he repealed it. It was literally one of the things he did in his first 100 days.

Talk is cheap user. He has yet to executive action bumpstocks away.

Then stay compliant with corrupt laws mahmoud.

>puts a ton of sanctions on russia
>a gun company gets caught in the crossfire
>this is anti gun

$5 to manufature, $200 to transfer

The fact that the ATF can go through customer transactions and track you down is terrifying.
Meanwhile, I am embracing my short barreled Evo with factory folding stock.