You are a U.S soldier in 1942, for some reason they let you choose which theatre you get sent to...

you are a U.S soldier in 1942, for some reason they let you choose which theatre you get sent to. The pacific or the European? Which one do you choose and why?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3J2V2vnrEz0
youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Europe because there's nothing like sauntering in and stealing Russian glory.

Pacific, my great-grandfather was an injured sailor in Pearl Harbor.

European so I could warn Hitler about D-Day.

The Canal Zone

European. Gotta kill some krauts.

Pacific, I'd rather kill gooks than kill Germans.

>1942
>US Troops on mainland Europe
We were still fighting in North Africa famalam, and the Italian campaign didnt start until September 1943(i think).

Pacific, I'd rather not fight fellow people

>fellow people
>muh brother wars
Cringe

Eroupe, because I'd trade my M1903 for a K98 with scope and kill some Nazis with their own equipment.

He's saying the Japanese were animals.

Oh shid really
Im sorry user, im an autist.

Attached: 1526837618223.jpg (500x426, 28K)

European, I do my damndest to defect

>not trying to change history so that the Soviets never got to Berlin thus sparing Europe gommunism
You don't think big enough

European so I can shoot this user for desertion

Whites are brothers you mong

youtu.be/3J2V2vnrEz0

European. Waaaaay more guns to loot.

I'd rather kill nips that attacked my homeland than Germans but I'd also rather live and/or die in Europe than a random jungle Island...however on the other hand I would have rather been a part of the Japanese occupation rather than the German one assuming I survived, that is. Not the first time this question has been asked but it's the first time I've given any thought to it.

Europe. Living conditions in the Pacific theater were terrible, not to mention that the Japanese wouldn't hesitate to do God-knows-what to you if you were taken prisoner (if they even bothered to not kill you on the spot).

Although I'd rather not fight on behalf of Jews against my brethren who did nothing wrong. I'd rather smash some Euro Gash during the victory parades than get malaria in some god forsaken jungle

>Nazis dindu nuffin
Back to

I choose Pacific because I want to get to personally kill Japanese and watch these soulless bastards die and if I get the chance then I would go over to Japan after both the nukes have been dropped and get to spit and piss on the Japanese citizens and tell them in their disgusting language of theirs that this is for pearl harbor and tell them that they should have not bombed pearl harbor and flat out tell them to say they are sorry while i have my garand at their faces. I probably go and fuck some Japanese woman that just lost her son or husband and make that bitch carry my sperm and make a bastard child that has less Japanese in him just so the mother and the child get made fun of because fuck you I can do what I want. Seriously I just want to get to see up and close at the Japanese citizens after the war is over and just smile in their faces and see their defeated faces.

I am just getting excited at the thought of being able to kick their faces in and spit on their dead loves ones fuck I hate Japanese so damn much I wish we dropped twelve nukes.

Oh and I would take some of trinkets and some jewelry from the citizens and aquire one of those Japanese flags that have a bunch of names on it and wipe my ass with it infront of the defeated Japanese soulless bastards and then set fire on it and put the fire out by pissing on it.

Fuck Japan.

>implying that your sgt won't call support to blow the nazi nest to smithereens together with the rifle
>implying that a supposed sniper wouldn't try to hide the rifle or destroy it so he won't be lynched
>implying that your marksmanship is good enough for a sniper role

Who cares, fewer dead GIs. Let the Russians do all the dying then take credit for ending the entire cross continental war when they were isolated to 1 front the whole time

>not occupying Japan and getting all the slant eye pussy you could ever want with just a simple cigarette

The fuck is wrong with you?

All of that post war Japanese pussy ripe for the taking

Nothing I'm perfectly fine and healthy. What the fuck is wrong with you sympathizing with the fucking bastard japs?

Europe, because I will defect to Germany and serve Hitler

Attached: 1527129145812.jpg (1079x807, 88K)

Stop posting you treasonous scum.

Europe
I like the weather there

Attached: Blyskawica1.jpg (900x567, 153K)

>invade half of europe
>we dindu nuffin!

Attached: 1526840010798.png (500x574, 228K)

It's not treason when you know the future. If you think my great uncle died in France so Europe can be colonized by Mulims and Niggers you're wrong. Our grandfathers would have refused to fight if they knew what winning would mean.

youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc

>choose pacific
>practice swimming
>study charts
>memorize everything
>get armory duty
>snag a couple of 1911s plus plenty of magazines & ammo
>sneak overboard at night during storm while steaming along near primitive island
>swim ashore
>meet local natives
>party
>give a 1911 to the chief
>heal their sick
>teach them stuff
>become loved by tribe
>fuck sweet brown girls
>paint face & body, wear skull hat, dress tribally
>become "witch doctor"
>navy comes looking for deserters
>complicit tribe relates story of white man who swam ashore, gave 1911 to chief in exchange for a leaky old oceangoing canoe, paddled out, sank and was eaten by sharks
>navy laughs and asks about other stuff
>chief tells navy about how island was cursed by bad fishing
>chief tells navy that witch doctor is doing big medicine to fix it and cannot speak until magic spell is complete
>chief tells navy about japanese boat that goes underwater being seen a couple of days before navy showed up
>navy leaves
>spend rest of war banging brown girls and producing dozens of mixed children
>get rounded up with the rest of the tribe when they evacuate the island after the war to test an atomic bomb
>continue to stay in witch doctor character
>write books
>go on tour
>be on tv
>star in film
>run for office
>president witch doctor
>legally elected because island was american territory
>stage false flag terror attack
>blame jews
>declare war on newly-established but not yet internationally recognized Israel in wake of their sustained jet attack on neutral american ship u.s.s. liberty
>drop atomic bombs on israel
>finish hitler's job
>the world once more safe, return to fucking brown girls from southeast asia & the pacific

Attached: 1517336947280.jpg (194x259, 8K)

North African

Back to Jow Forums you go you racist shitstain
Jow Forums doesn't give a fuck about your retarded conspiracy theories about "MASS IMMIGRATION!!!!"

Europe desu. the imperial japanese were crazy and suicidal just about 100% of the time, and fighting on those islands meant being malaria-ridden and sweaty as fuck. in Europe the weather would've been nicer, plus the crazy motherfuckers were segregated almost solely into the SS. not to mention there be plenty of babes in France and Germany to liberate and some pretty nice souvenirs to be taken off dead krautmen.

>Having sex with Euro strange in exchange for cigarettes or nylons in France or Italy or Bavaria. (It’s like college all over again but easier and more guns)
OR
>Sweaty jungle island fanatical death cult hell with duh muhreens
Hard choice.

Attached: B207DC03-0C80-4C5A-98DF-343F67E40946.jpg (326x431, 111K)

>go to europe
>abandon fellow soldiers
>go stand in the middle of the battlefield and get killed by glorious mg42 round or better yet kar98k round

>Whites are brothers you mong
Dipshit, unless your mom squeezed them out or your dad put them into some slut, they aren't brothers. Goddamn you are a rock brained hopeless romantic.

This and it's not even close.

>whites are brothers you mong
Right, is that why we've been killing each other for thousands of years? Out of brotherly love?

Why not go to china to fight gooks by flying cargo for the chinks?

Attached: The_Hump_and_Burma_Road.png (1120x796, 343K)

Do you want to talk about it user?

That also but mostly because my grandfather was a young MP during the occupation. There is a picture of him in uniform somewhere. I also have a katana he brought back (he was an MP so I'm guessing he just bought it I doubt he shot anyone for it) and his dog tags. He died before I had a real conversion with him about the occupation but my first rifle purchase at 18 was an Arisaka Type 99 because he said he liked them. Sorry for overshare im drunk

Atlantic, ETO, MTO, North Africa. Try again.

I defect, and then try to tell Hitler NOT to split his forces to Kiev, but instead to steam roll Moscow NOW.

Attached: 1519335853898.gif (275x207, 685K)

Europe, better girls

Is this common for americans to hate Japanese?

Imperial Japan = North Korea.
Modern Japan = South Korea.

That's the easiest way to explain it.

I don't get it

Oh boy it sure is summer

yuropoors are not very bright user. I'm not even sure why they come to Jow Forums

>implying any of Europe should have been spared. Seriously what about any interbellum country was worth saving?

Shame he had such a retarded hatred boner for Slavs since he was an Austrian and everything. The Soviets couldn't have justified an offensive war on Nazi Germany the same way they justified Russia's defense from a horde that wanted to exterminate all of them.

Also big man Stalin was slowly killing all the high ranking Jews.

North Africa and Italy

I like to be first.

I would choose the pacific to fight with my grandfather, or choose fighting in Egypt or North Africa vs the Italians like my great uncle. Or being part of the OSS behind enemy lines in Italy like my other great uncle.

Ive met boomers that hate them "cuz muh daddy fought em" but other that that most Americans are pretty neutral about the japs. They are seen as polite and tolerable, but also really fucking wierd.

I think he's trying to draw parallels between the Norks' patriarch, militarism, and their reverence for the Kim Dynasty to Imperial Japan's behavior at its height during the War.

>killing Jews is good
Back to your containment board

Prove him wrong.

Akshually a very decent comparison. Add in a Japanese dream of a manifest destiny "greater east asia co-prosperity sphere" and the picture is complete.

Personally because Jow Forumspop fap is a thing, I am glad we prevented this.
But from a neutral standpoint idrc. Their attack on the US was mostly a response to our actions (the flying tigers in China, oil embargo, etc.) Maybe war with them was inevitable, but Roosevelt did his damndest to make sure it happened.

Easily Europe. Less savage enemy and at least a beautiful landscape. The Pacific theater was hell

The fucking T-34 moving up the beach jesus what were they thinking?

Brilliant, now you've got 1 million + soldiers sitting on your extremely vulnerable flank. Way to fuck up your supply situation even further. Going after Kiev was the correct choice.

Murder is bad.

No, most Americans respect strength. If a country that gave us a hard time in the past is our ally today, it will give our new enemies a hard time. I think this even applies to "pacifist" Japan as I believe all it would take to change that is a serious external threat. I wouldn't envy the Chicom that had to patrol the Vietnamese jungle either. Germany on the other hand...

>European so I could warn Hitler about D-Day.

European so I could find people like this and beat them daily in between killing germans

Not him but I hope you can do better

>President witch doctor

Pacific so I can occupy Japan post-war and fuck shitloads of nip hookers while MacArthur does his SCAP thing.

Attached: 33160537_192959071521033_618786778832175104_n.jpg (678x960, 123K)

>muh post hoc ergo propter hoc

Attached: image.jpg (211x239, 17K)

Your point?

Hmmm hard choices.
Pacific would be pretty interesting place to go, you would almost automatically lose any sympathy towards Japanese and you would go in Korea with some expirience.
But in Europe the enemy would act a bit more predictably, no malaria and you could collect more valuable stuff from enemies that your grandchildren could sell with huge profits in future.
+ I assume that African front is included if I choose Europe because it's 1942.

>The communist controlled countries beat the fascist controlled countries, so extreme egalitarian degeneracy occurred in the communist countries
How does one not follow the other?

The western allies fought on many fronts.

POW camp guard in Canada

If the Germans behave I'll let them go to the pictures in town.

Europe. Kill Germans, and do whatever I want to the German frauleins, because the Soviets will take the flak for all war crimes there anyway.

Also, the liberated countries would be thankful, so probably lots of good times and parties. Probably some skinny, horny, amazon dutch women.

Liberate some concentration camps, execute some guards.

Also, a good chance to get a couple of war trophies that aren't shit. I'd take more guns than Feinstein. Bring back as many mausers, lugers, walthers and mp40s as I can, and maybe an mg42 and an stg44 too.

>president witch doctor

Attached: batkek.jpg (372x339, 26K)

And....................?

You've been watching too much Chinpokomon, user.

Attached: 10883096854_1740a358a1_b.jpg (1024x683, 455K)

Your the one whose fuked up dude

Fuck if I don't still want to murder those slant eye bastards for pearl and bataan. We should nuke them every year in rememberance.

t. Korean

ETO

Attached: 1371842565495.jpg (640x850, 311K)

Wasnt there alot of riupe german pussy too?

Pacific so I can cook bugs with a flamethrower.

>1 front
>Tunisha
>Sicily
>Italy
>Southern France
>Normandy
That's just fighting the Germans.

Pacific. I want to kill some Japs and fuck their wives after the war.

Euro blowjobs vs Gookpussy

Attached: 6f2117c5612f8800ff5b2449905b01aa.jpg (590x612, 48K)

>spend all day bleaching brown qts
>blame and nuke israel
>the allies win forever and always
based witch doctor president

Attached: 1521559992176.png (750x709, 126K)

Honestly Sicily, it wasn't the bloodiest and honestly i bet it must've been chill to enter villages and be greeted with celebration

Attached: image.jpg (338x274, 51K)

Pacific. I’m not killing whites

>mass immigration
>conspiracy theory

Attached: 50CDB64C-F8EB-49CC-8B09-C525D54F52E1.png (500x522, 168K)

European, because I can steal an MG-42, or several of them.
Now I just need a way to sneak my bounty back into the US and hide it away for my grandchildren to use in the happening.

Pacific. MOH rising sun was a fun ass game

>being outraged at racism on Jow Forums
You appear to be lost, please return to where you came from by typing the letter r into your address bar and taking the first link it gives you.
Thank you for using Jow Forums, never come back.

president witch doctor

Attached: witchdoctor.jpg (266x190, 14K)

>malaria
>sautering heat
>mosquitos up your dick
>malaria
>did I mention the heat?
>the war lasts longer
>the bringbacks are shit
>the waifus are shit too
>okay, an NCO katana mite be cool even if not that valuable

It's really a no-brainer.