Here we go again

news9.com/story/38274025/police-responding-to-shooting-at-louies-on-lake-hefner

Goodbye constitutional carry

Attached: shooting-3.jpg (300x169, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbrnXl2gO_k
wikipedia.org/wiki/Tian_Mingjian_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Constitutional carry died months ago bro.

Maybe in a few years someone can resurrect it.

OKLAHOMA HAS CONSTITUTIONAL CARRY??

>implying they weren't going to use constitutional carry to gain federal level control over CCW licensing.

>implying we can have nice things
It is fun to dream every now and then user

Attached: 1510576528211.jpg (480x436, 31K)

Calm down you sperg and go back to r/guns

yfw we never hear another word of this unless the shooter is white

Supposedly the shooting was stopped by someone carrying in the restaurant. Dude staggered outside the restaurant and died. Supposedly the shooter was wearing ear protection. WTF. Totally bizarre

>shooter stopped by cc
Fucking buried

Still here.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-25 at 11.05.45 am.png (693x143, 69K)

wtf i both love and hate guns now

"They also said the shooting suspect was shot and killed by an armed patron."

>Using ear pro for your shooting.
See, if we had that suppressor bullshit repealed he never would have had to get ear pro.

and then the shooting was never heard from (in the media) ever again

Sorry onthewaytotexasfags, I was rooting for you guys.
t. missourifag

This does not belong here...
Read the sticky...
Take it to Jow Forums...

Attached: 1506965745546.jpg (960x720, 79K)

>shooting stopped by constitutional carry
>therefore constitutional carry is gone

This shit
I love browsing Twitter whenever there's a mass violence not done by a white man, because every other day of the week it's white boys are evil, ban guns, what have you. But when shootings happen in gun grabbee states, or when people like Nasim pop up these totally-not-privileged white girls are suddenly nowhere to be found

No, Oklahomos have a vetoing lame-duck governor.

Nasim did nothing wrong though
-t. Panoramio user

She was such a fucking traitor after using "supporting the 2nd amendment" as one of her biggest points while running for office.

CNN is even reporting that it was an armed citizen that killed the shooter.

Based CNN

Don't give them credit for this. They're SUPPOSED to give truthful information.

Personally, I think in today's world of fake news and sensationalist editorialising a little positive reinforcement for journalists who actually report the truth could be a good thing. But that's just like, my opinion man.

Attached: Jewfish.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Very telling that achieving the absolute minimum in journalistic ethics is now an accomplishment worthy of praise for CN fucking N. Fucking hell.

Fuck you and your ellipses reliant ass sharkman

>believing a woman when she claims to have integrity
wew lads.

If more ppl could have carried someone inside the restaurant coulda shot back

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbrnXl2gO_k

I remember seeing motorcyclists were ear pro

The hero we need.
Until next time, Sharkfag.

>I didn't read the article

>Obsess over every mass shooting for weeks
>Report nonstop on the perpetrator and treat him like a supervillain in the media
>Give him notoriety for months
>WAH WHY DOES IT KEEP HAPPENING
Fuck these stupid assholes what the hell is wrong with everybody

It's the only way to keep sheep watching

You mean mixing true news and fake news so they won't know which one to believe so they just believe everything.

>THE WARNING SIGNS TO WATCH FOR IN THE NEXT MASS SHOOTER
>news lists off any activities the shooter did as if they were signs of criminal activity
>random innocent people get investigated by police for supposedly matching these warning signs, because "see something say something" narcs are everywhere
>doesn't do anything to actually stop a massacre, just punishes people
>the next mass shooting happens
>the police says "nothing we could do"
>repeat

This does not happen in China. Why?

They have mass stabbings instead. Really makes you think.

Perpetrated by traitors who believe American lies no doubt.

>shot by CCer
>perhaps nobody died

This will be buried by the MSM.

Youngest victim got hit in the stomach, but the local PD's twitter said she and her mother are expected to survive. 3rd victim was some guy who broke his arm trying to run out the building.

As for the CCer, well, don't fuck with an Oklahoman, I guess.

in China, you don't have angsty autists killing kids because all of society does it already.

Samefag.

We'll continue to talk about guns and gun laws here on Jow Forums, so far mods have done jackshit to effectively stop us.

Just fuck off the board.

>Columbine happens
>some psychologist tells the MSM to stop hyping it because it's going to cause copycats
>if it bleeds it leads so no can do gotta get them ratings
>OMG WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING
Publicly traded news companies were a fucking mistake

the same thing was happening with the serial killers as far back as Zodiac and they never learn.

problem is that you -can- keep a serial killer investigation in the down low, a mass shooting is noisy and they can go full 24/7 coverage on a big crime scene and interview a million assholes sunrise to sunset.

Because the Chinese are subjects, not citizens.

Don’t forget they plaster their faces on tv for weeks at a time and say “THESE ARE DA BAD GUYS WATCH OUT DA BAD GUYS WHO LOOK LIKE THIS” bullshit. Yet they never do it with a black man when I see it all the time on the news here in Arizona, at least the AZ news can do that right.

Yea there was a study in Australia in the 90s that came to that same conclusion.

1. It does happen in China, but due to state-run media and a stranglehold by the Chinese mafia, it never gets out of China
2. They have about 20x more mass stabbings than the US has mass shootings and that's just what we actually hear about (remember, state controlled media)

When I was stationed in Korea in 2008 there was a big but regional news story about how some Chinese police shot up a bar. Supposedly while chasing the Triad gangbangers, except they managed to kill about 12 women and no Triad gangbangers. Then a few months later there was a bombing in Beijing that implicated "corrupt" government officials. Then 3 months later there was a mass shooting of a bunch of farmers in western China by a guy with a Type 80 GPMG that "totally wasn't a rogue soldier no sir musta been Triad". And it all quickly and quietly went away. The Koreans were neither outraged nor surprised and my command was basically like "we're not letting you go on leave to China anyway, why do we care?"

>Let me tell you a story. The day after Columbine, I was interviewed for the Tom Brokaw news program. The reporter had been assigned a theory and was seeking sound bites to support it. "Wouldn't you say," she asked, "that killings like this are influenced by violent movies?" No, I said, I wouldn't say that. "But what about 'Basketball Diaries'?" she asked. "Doesn't that have a scene of a boy walking into a school with a machine gun?" The obscure 1995 Leonardo Di Caprio movie did indeed have a brief fantasy scene of that nature, I said, but the movie failed at the box office (it grossed only $2.5 million), and it's unlikely the Columbine killers saw it.
>The reporter looked disappointed, so I offered her my theory. "Events like this," I said, "if they are influenced by anything, are influenced by news programs like your own. When an unbalanced kid walks into a school and starts shooting, it becomes a major media event. Cable news drops ordinary programming and goes around the clock with it. The story is assigned a logo and a theme song; these two kids were packaged as the Trench Coat Mafia. The message is clear to other disturbed kids around the country: If I shoot up my school, I can be famous. The TV will talk about nothing else but me. Experts will try to figure out what I was thinking. The kids and teachers at school will see they shouldn't have messed with me. I'll go out in a blaze of glory."
>In short, I said, events like Columbine are influenced far less by violent movies than by CNN, the NBC Nightly News and all the other news media, who glorify the killers in the guise of "explaining" them. I commended the policy at the Sun-Times, where our editor said the paper would no longer feature school killings on Page 1. The reporter thanked me and turned off the camera. Of course the interview was never used. They found plenty of talking heads to condemn violent movies, and everybody was happy.
t. Roger Ebert

ill look forward to the report on CNN tonight

They even said that the media glorification and copycats was exactly what was going to happen
>Harris and Klebold warned us is a sentence that has meaning in 2018
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THIS COUNTRY AHAHAHA

they want it to keep happneing. do you not understand this? they WANT it to keep happening, so it gives them more fodder and public support to remove guns from the hands of the public

because in china there is a class system, and if you are at the low end of the totem pole, you behave because you know you will get royally fucked. if you are at the upper end of the classes, you dont go on shooting sprees because you are content with life and rich.

dumb sharkposter

I wonder if people realize how great the media's power is especially compared to how little real responsibility it holds. It's like the Fed, except it fucks with society instead of the economy.

It does happen, but receives very little coverage because China

America is being deconstructed. Jow Forums is absolutely right about this one. We're somewhere between Civility and State of Nature. Our peers want to act with impunity as if in a state of nature, but still demand the consequences of being in Civilization. It's a very confusing time for humanity TBQH

>America is being deconstructed. Jow Forums is absolutely right about this one. We're somewhere between Civility and State of Nature. Our peers want to act with impunity as if in a state of nature, but still demand the consequences of being in Civilization. It's a very confusing time for humanity TBQH
It's actually a lot simpler. The media is mostly democrat, and gun control is a strong party plank (despite past failings due to that). As a result, they play up these events as much as possible to hopefully get the votes necessary to pass the gun control laws they want. As a result, they perversely incentivize the massacres. They're too short-sighted or stupid to realize the damage they're causing (or they're hoping the deaths are worth it in the long term once they get their way in terms of gun control).

>or they're hoping the deaths are worth it in the long term once they get their way in terms of gun control
If you're talking about the people at the top, then it's this. The media execs and their friends in the Democratic leadership aren't stupid people, just perverted in their utilitarian/authoritarian worldview.

Scuze' me, what? Actually it does, I work with a guy who emigrated from China to western Canada here and he was telling me about an incident he witnessed where a soldier went berserk shooting at some people before being chased to a city park where he then hid up in a tree across the street from where he was. Unarmed cops were helpless until the local militia showed up and shot him. Early 2000's, and he says its happened elsewhere, almost always soldiers.

They just control the media better (or try to anyways).

Technically, same with Canadians. We're subjects of The Queen.

And it was never heard of again.

It does. China's state owned media just doesn't report it. When Asians snap they fucking snap.

do I really have to dump my Chinese security cam webms or are you one of those hypocrites who only care if people get killed with a bangy stick?

do it

>when Asians snap they fucking snap

What did he mean by this?

>No license required
>Government taking over licensing
user, are you drunk?

pls post. I need to fap.

see in whatever archive, had to remove it before the mods got bitchy

Into the memory hole it goes, pack it up folks nothing to see here

>"Sometimes you gotta crack a few eggs."
>"Or, parade a few dead kids, same thing really."

From what i read he was shoot infront of the place as he was leaving. CC did stop the bad guy just too late.

Especially in celebrity obsessed culture like US.

>it's in my state
OH NONONONO

Leave or get more ammo from his car?

Fucking this.

>chink troops regularly break under the pressure of peacetime training & domestic deployments
So, you're telling me that American militia troops, guerillas and saboteurs will cause invading/occupying chinese "soldier" to crumble under ptsd worse than the Viet Kong inflicted on American troops?
>fortunate_son.wav

Attached: 1527021990360.jpg (447x559, 79K)

you don't even have any guns

Attached: itaintme.gif (480x336, 1.47M)

wikipedia.org/wiki/Tian_Mingjian_incident

aboslutely this, the media know exactly what they're doing when they turn these shooters into antiheros

Wrong

Attached: 1519192624099.jpg (850x609, 35K)

Yo doctor whom is a great show.

>WTF. Totally bizarre
It's unfortunate that that's what's going to be added to reasonable suspicion for LEOs after this incident. I wear ear pro since I drive diesels all fucking day and never remember to take them off. Motorcyclist do it too.

OK doesnt have constitutional carry but they do respect those of us who do, so being from kansas i can just drive down there and carry like usual

>on no something very Jow Forums related
>Bette be a antigun faggot good goy
>I browse Jow Forums just to post a fish and ruin perfectly fine threads
>I literally love having 19 cocks in my Dick all day- you

Attached: 618B31AD-452E-456F-8AA9-42F7412F3883.png (504x566, 18K)

Do it again sharkman.

Because China is a communist shit