What is it?

greatfallstribune.com/story/news/2018/05/24/wolf-dog-dogman-some-mysterious-creature-montanans-look-answers/634379002/

Dogman?
I have a feeling we'll never hear the DNA results...

Attached: 636627587841708143-Wolf-like-creature.jpg (640x854, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shunka_Warakin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bet it's just a bear

Looks like bear with health problems.

Not bear paws. Some sort of massive canine

Attached: 636627858492515060-Denton-Canid-paw.jpg (640x854, 93K)

Man bear pig

I wouldn’t worry about it

Look like good food.

Teeth and paws are nothing like a bear

Attached: 636627858500637165-Denton-Canid-head.jpg (640x480, 86K)

Brown wolfdog.

Ignore the meme words in the image, this is the best shot I could find.

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 286K)

Looks like someone bagged a werewolf.

Fuck them. One of my ancestors in the 1600s was killed by a werewolf.

>massive
My 70lb lab has paws that size

I'm aware I'm a wolf, soon as the moon hit.

Bear don't have long bushy tails, summer.

Professor Lupin

>Actually reading the article
fag

Later guys, quitting my job to be a full time Witcher...

Dont bother, no one will fuck you.

My Siberian husky had paws that size.

Attached: IMG_EGGSIF_2230282572389170384.jpg (1600x1200, 360K)

Looks like the rape baby of a wolf and a female dog that got lost

Coyote/Wolf hybrids are becoming a thing out there... Several of them spotted around the Yellowstone area.

OP, I am a marine biologist and from experience the animal in your picture is known as a 'dog'

Either a largish feral mutt of interesting lineage or a wolfdog. Definitely not a bear, you'd have to be retarded to think it was.

I live further west and had a run-in while on horse-back w/a coy-wolf, my horse absolutely freaked and I had to lead him on foot, he still effed-up my reins in the process. That animal followed us for almost 1/2 mile

>had

Attached: 1513415013017.jpg (300x257, 31K)

>Definitely not a bear, you'd have to be retarded to think it was.

But why does it have bear looking ears?

My vote definitely goes to an emaciated and possibly deformed bear.

not really. my cocker spaniel has bigger paws than that. it's perspective in that photo, the rest it doesn't look so big.

Nevermind, I just scrolled down and saw that there were more pictures where you can see the head and ears from a better angle and other parts of the animals body like the paws.

It's some kind of canine for sure.

did he died?

Attached: 1526510263258.jpg (1920x1444, 292K)

>My vote definitely goes to an emaciated and possibly deformed bear.

that's because you're retarded. those are dog paws for one; bears have five toes.

>Shoot a wild breed mixed mutt doggo
>Man bear wolf doggo, run!
OP is such a fag

Attached: 1525546775124.gif (296x160, 1.27M)

See the post I made I realized my mistake as soon as I saw the other angle of the animals head showing the true shape of the ears and the animals paws. From the first picture in the OP, it was not as clear to me.

As a Washing state park ranger I can confirm, coy-wolves are a thing and they are in some way more murderous and stubborn than their non hybrid cousins (coyotes or just plain-jane wolves)

They have the strength and the intelligence of the wolf with the hyper-predatory of the coyotes.

new alpha predator on the ecosystems.

We have also seen many grizzly bear-black bear hybrids... and had a sighting of a Polarbear-grizz from our Canadian neighbors north of us.

>inb4 Canadian bi-weapon

>Bi-weapon

Bio-Weapon. Sorry folks

Probably a wolf-domestic dog hybrid. The people saying bear are the dumbest people alive.

Any cool ranger stories?

some hybrid wolfdog that got loose probably, or most likely released by some moron who came to find out that wolfdogs don't make great pets if you're a weak spined beta cuck

Right on the nose, I'm thinking german shepard + wolf, or Labbo + wolf. It pretty common for dogs to escape their homes and wolfs are dogs too.

Labowolf, you say...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

This.

good contribution

your trespass will never be forgiven reeeeeeeee

What if it actually is a dire wolf?

Attached: Canis_dirus_size.png (4769x3084, 343K)

tell me more about these Canadian bi-weapons...

Attached: 1517168749950m.jpg (1024x881, 105K)

no he lost his feet in a tragic mining accident

Wtf?

The most reasonable and possible guess would be that it's a werewolf.

How do I keel

One internet to you Mr. Gore.

>Montana
Well I'll be damned.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shunka_Warakin

Movie when?

Attached: Underwood and Underwood.jpg (640x385, 77K)

But that thing was speculated to be a dire wolf and the thing that was shot doesnt look big enough

I wouldn't worry about it.

Attached: 0.jpg (736x736, 27K)

>consensual sex with monster girls

Attached: come on boi.jpg (474x298, 29K)

Maybe you should read the full article before posting then you stupid cunt.

So, like, that's a chick. Right?

Hmm

Attached: 1527080999947.jpg (989x1280, 196K)

I've read that packs of wolfdogs, or ones led by them are very destructive and dangerous to livestock and people. Well more than just wolves.

Considering they went extinct thousands of years ago it would be nuts. It's not the first time a species was rediscovered, but certainly not after so long

Attached: FB_IMG_1527197002398.jpg (509x880, 50K)

Im gonna say yes cause of dem hips and that ass is too nice to be a dudes.

Id fuck it.

Attached: 1526341562650.gif (190x200, 1.16M)

>that reply
Furries try really hard to disgust people, don’t they?

I want to go Michigan Dogman hunting

They're all in it for the attention. Otherwise they wouldn't try so hard to be so completely different they'd want to be a completely different species of being altogether.

I have several
>poachers
>"hunting accident" murder
>Murder Suicide
>lost hikers
>Raped back country hiker (current case)
>Bear attacks
>"bigfoot" sightings.
>have worked with Canadian mounties a few times in national forest/canada boarder area
>Felony manhunts

No, its a bear pig man

>>Raped back country hiker (current case)
tell us about this one

Could you cross a mastiff and a wolf?

That's physically impossible.

boy i sure love Jow Forums stories
if dubs tell all of them

fake aND gay.

just like trap penis

?

You must be new to four chan

Wolfdog or coywolf are my guesses.

it's literally physically imp[ossibel to cross a wolf and a mastiff.
try it.
you'll see.

But why is he so coy?

God fucking dammit, Carlos, I'm gonna find out where you live and pee on your bed, then I'm gonna take a dump in your yard. Like a fucking dog.
Sounds interesting- I want to read some of those

That’s an average size dog dipshit

Nigga have you ever seen a bear IRL?

Are the coy-wolves able to reproduce, or are they sterile?

Probably a coy-dog type thing. Big domestic type of dog got loose and started fucking coydog hybrids.

Fucking grizzly hybrids? Are you serious?

I've been posting this for about a month now.

Attached: whatisthis.jpg (2016x4528, 2.2M)

Does it bother anyone else that the cryptid posters from /x/ leak onto Jow Forums all the time?

You would hope that all the mentally ill retards that believe in Bigfoot and werewolves would stay contained to at least /lit/ or /tv/, but nope, it’s gotta be gun owners that are certifiably insane dangerous retards that will buy into any half-assed hoax. Way to disprove stereotypes about gun owners being crazy conspiritard fringe faggots.

You just posted this on an anime image board. Let that sink in

Doesn't matter; it's a bi-weapon.

That looks like most of the tracks got covered up by snow. If I had to guess those are probably the rear prints of something that was sprinting. Probably a dog. They impressed deaper from it kicking off in the stride when the snow was fresher then another snow fall covered up the lighter ones in the front and for some reason these ones managed to freeze and stick around longer since the front ones were lighter prints.

>neko
>furry

Apparently, all canid hybrids demonstrate unlimited fertility. Including jackals, dingoes, and in some rare cases, foxes.

No. Its pig bear man

I’m not just talking about on Jow Forums. Whenever faggots are getting spooked about imaginary things like Wendigos, they’re almost always gun tards. My gusss is backwoods bumpkins have nothing going on in their lives, so they imagine shit to make them feel some sort of excitement. Kind of like how every alien abductee is missing teeth and lives in the middle of fucking nowhere.

So are these considered races, or separate species?

>people that live in the woods talk about the woods
>lol look at those retards talk about the woods!

Attached: 1517262295117.jpg (540x762, 54K)

i also vote you share the rape story

Yeah, but try to look at it from their perspective. If you believed the bastard son of bigfoot and some crazy werebitch was lurking innawoods where you go camping, you'd develop a keen interest in firearms too. Serious firearms, say battle rifles and up.

Are you the skin walker that told me not to worry about it when I asked about what might be effective against skin walkers?

Dubs checked, this is now a ranger story thread.

So I'm in Alaska in the middle of nowhere hunting grouse when I notice a red thing. I walk over and see this. What the fuck am I supposed to do?

Attached: IMG_3944.jpg (3264x2448, 3.33M)

I wouldn't worry about it

Attached: HBC-Quantum-Stealth-sniper-cover_small.jpg (600x450, 67K)

put it on