Ill be leaving my girlfriend home alone for about a month in some ghetto apartments, so I need to get her a gun...

Ill be leaving my girlfriend home alone for about a month in some ghetto apartments, so I need to get her a gun. We went looking not too long ago but she had trouble pulling back the slide on 9mm

I really don't feel good about leaving her with a .22, any recommendations?

Attached: a56699c2-1bc0-49fd-a6b5-193f9e21c8d1.jpg (600x800, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

smith-wesson.com/firearms/mp-380-shield-ez-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

revolver. have her test a few and teach her how to use a speed loader

Dont worry her new boyfriend Tyron has all the fire arms she will ever need.

Attached: 1483862348306.jpg (762x762, 359K)

This op. A .38 or 9mm revolver is a good start

Maybe a .380

Get a 20ga pump shotgun or a .38 revolver

smith-wesson.com/firearms/mp-380-shield-ez-0

It's precisely designed for this situation.

i was dicking around with a second gen sheild in .380 and i thought there was something wrong with the spring that the slide was so easy to pull back, but its just how it is. the 9mm is a bit harder
honestly look into the second gen s&w m&p shield in 380 that might be prefect.

well fuck this guy beat me to it

this was exactly what i was talking about. if i didnt already have a g42 that i use i might very well look at picking one up. but i also love my 9mm gen 1 shield too

My brother got his fiance a .380 glock
Shes really small and can handle it fine.
I wouldn't recommend a smaller caliber, id even say go for a 9mm.

I would normally recommend a .38 special revolver but I'm assuming you're poor because ghetto apartments so you're not gonna be able to find a good one unless you get lucky. In your case I would recommend mossberg/maverick 20 gauge pump action. Godspeed user

Forget hand guns go straight for shotgun
cheaper, easier to get, and i dont care how big you are I shot should do. Also since dindus travel in packs the spread will take care of em

These are great ideas, I think we'll try em out at the range later on. I'm leaving for BLC soon and just had another shooting at our favorite restraunt so things have been a bit tense lately

Whatever BBC she brings home will protect her.

>she had trouble pulling back the slide on 9mm
no one actually has trouble pulling back a gun's slide.
The problem with women is they don't actually try to do it. They're irrationally afraid of guns, and are afraid to put any actual effort into racking the slide. That will ready it with a round in the chamber, and what if it goes off? What if they break it?

plenty of condoms

Attached: 551868_458089680890106_1540432778_n.jpg (418x566, 55K)

she will use her pussy to find a new cock which is around and can protect her

>wait for erection to go away
>remove cock
why would someone need to go to the hospital to get it removed?

they wouldn't. especially with the shitty ass plastic it's made of. It's a retarded product made by a retarded person.

if the guy wasn't gonna kill you before that, he'd definitely kill you after ( or maybe fuck your warm corpse)

Why are you dating such a weak useless person OP?