What makes Jow Forums feel?

What makes Jow Forums feel?

Attached: German war memorial.png (1224x826, 2.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saragarhi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataan_Death_March
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"I know that I shall meet my fate Somewhere among the clouds above; Those that I fight I do not hate Those that I guard I do not love"

Attached: memphis belle.jpg (1000x658, 58K)

Attached: 1480710314644.png (730x486, 665K)

Attached: 1506722005242.png (868x399, 48K)

Nerve endings.

Attached: 3D74E86B-F816-4C19-A79D-B571C6EEF01B.jpg (800x598, 66K)

Attached: 1502667642916.jpg (991x950, 325K)

these pictures from the Independence Day 2017, that's the military cemetery of a Finnish town with a volunteer of the same age standing on guard on each of the graves, in this case there are 180 graves, the youngest person buried in this cemetery was 17.

Attached: 24879973_1765768363455987_3646975368084456292_o.jpg (2048x1311, 483K)

>Belgium
Just imagine... thousands upon thousands people died defeating Nazis and now all these countries are being conquered and no one is doing anything.

It was all for naught. All these lives given, it was all for nothing.

Attached: 1516834482660.jpg (620x413, 46K)

Rome fell, nations rise and fall all the time.

today we did some kinda memorial day thing. taps and rifles, the whole thing.
There was a speech given and i did a poor job of paying attention, but i was thinking about what a good soldier that last sikh to die was.

I'm going to tell his story, although some of you may know it

> india like 1867 or something
> the british have two forts
> and in the middle, a signal post
> state of the art coms means a morse code mirror thing
> at night it's a lamp with little shutters
> anyway, that's what the signal post does
> relay signals between forts.
> 30 men, 30 rifles
> one day, it's like a dust storm in the east
> wait no that's flags
> and the dust kicked up from horses
> flip
> it's the dirty persians
> and there's 10,000
hey tell the british
> british send no aid
> last chance to leave ... anybody?
> 30 men, 30 rifles
> here they come ... look at all those horses and guns
> the sihks kill millions, every drop of sikh blood is baptised in a gallon of barbarian gore
> yet still they come
> as the tide is not diverted, so flow the dogs
> the siks can't hold the outer wall
> those left gather inside the main building
> every bullet left kills two
> not many bullets left
> glad we brought these bayonets
> and swords
the inner wall falls
> few remaining sihks gather in the keep
> there isn't going to be surrender,
> it's just death that'll set them free.
> but not a single one is going to die like a bitch.
> every rifle shot, every crack of a pistol
> every time a red sword flashes
> it's the death of an enemy
> finally, no sihks are moving
> there's bodies on the bloody ground
> but wait
> there's somebody on a chair
> he's using a stupid tripod thing to communicate with the british
> one final message
request permission to abandon telegraph and fight pls
> granted
> and all at once the machine that served just the lamp
> is a juggernaut of steel and lead
> the horde breaks the door down
> british watching through telescopes
> and finally, he is no more

We've yet to see.

The Nazis fucked everything up, in the U.S. we had legit anti racemixing and segregation laws, but then the Nazis show up and start genociding people and other horrible shit, and that completely turns public opinion against those laws.

Add the Soviet Union and infiltrator fuckery, particularly in the media and entertainment industry and all White pride and national pride is gone.

It's like a country with absolutely no gun laws and some fucking idiot goes to a fucking little league game and using every cool belt fed and explosive devices to kill everyone there and then cries when said awesome shit gets banned.

Attached: 63640878-724A-47AF-B2BF-1331FE791B53.jpg (600x600, 67K)

>Add the Soviet Union and infiltrator fuckery, particularly in the media and entertainment industry and all White pride and national pride is gone
I've never seen a bigger non sequitur. Ethno pride died due to it being demonized post-WW2 because of (((them)))

nice sentiment, but ops pic is a WW1 memorial

Attached: b3088405199510cea5aafaf46a26367c4049fc4b2504bd4a1120054101d601e5 (1).jpg (1380x1442, 606K)

quite making me have feelings for inanimate objects dammit

No

Attached: I was a gun... once.jpg (1054x1015, 193K)

Only if you mean nazis by ()()()(themn(

the nazis really did ruin everything. We could have been strong healthy and hot, but they were just racists.
all they had to do was be objective and develop nonbaised tests and then they wouldn't have discredited all sorts of useful things

Watching a documentary, when atf agents raided waco Texas they shot all the dogs....they didn't train attack dogs...they literally just shot their pets

No, them as in (((kikes))). The kikes are at the source of anything anti individual, anti american, anti european and anti freedom. They love to play white until they're called out on it. Then they slink back into their little holes until the next opportunity to strike. The Germans did nothing wrong. You kikes and kike sympathizers deserve the worst. kys

This

Attached: Village.jpg (800x533, 204K)

Attached: Field of flowers.jpg (640x368, 70K)

Last episode of Blackadder Goes Forth

Attached: blackader_main_2359885b.jpg (620x388, 66K)

My smol furry bf

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the HoloBAWS. It was glorious and its policies will hopefully be implemented again sometime in the near future on a grand scale.

On topic though, things that make me feel are niggers and Jews. Really hate those guys. Especially niggers. Everytime I see one of those dumb, ugly, knuckle-dragging pavement apes it just pisses me right off.

Einsatzgruppen reboot when?

(there was nothing wrong with anything the einsatzgruppen did either, just for the record.)

Attached: 1505537487450.jpg (500x379, 30K)

Attached: Maxim1.png (1554x394, 67K)

Attached: 1525824731858.jpg (800x600, 117K)

Yo 'Mr. Bean Does WW2' is my favorite movie

past events captured in memory only.
it strikes at the deep fear of humanity, irrelevance. When something happens to you or someone, you experience it, then it is gone except within your memories. Stories are the encapsulation of such memories, photos are "snapshots" that only mean something to those particular someones, etc etc.

I guess sort of like 's image, it all eventually just washing away, like tears in rain.

Eventually, humanity will die out, either in a few years or a few million years. Our story, forever gone.

Attached: 53ffs2.jpg (416x357, 126K)

>WW2
gr8 b8 m8, now that you have gotten the attention you were seeking you can fuck off, can't you?

At least Rome's pieces went on to reclaim a bit of what was lost.
Who will reclaim what we will lose?

>ha ha, ain't war hell?
I should feel bad that's the first thing that came to mind, shouldn't I?

Attached: 1526504997927.gif (659x609, 1.63M)

Seeing whites willingly walk toward the abyss. I miss u Hitler.

>reee ur a nazi faggot jys-yerself
wew lad

thinking of all the fathers, sons, and brothers that’ll never see their family again

>this thread

Attached: k_and_pol.png (1074x1107, 2.48M)

It was a heliograph not a telegraph
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Saragarhi

Ironically, Walt Disney was an huge anti-semite.
Hated Jews and their jewry as much as Henry Ford.
Henry Ford created an entire news paper just to spread his opinion on the jews and their jewry because the rest of the media was owned by jews and part of their jewish nature, obviously never printing anything bad about jews.

Attached: shrek.png (303x238, 31K)

Like I give a fuck about commie tears

>we could have retained Jim crow laws and kept being racist
>if only those evil Nazi racists hadn't ruined everything
You're a ding dong you know that?

Jessu fuck you really are retarded

When I played Little League I would have loved to have been murdered by some lonely wierdo; better’n having the ball hit to me and disappointing my father who “rescheduled his business trip to be here” again.

Attached: image.jpg (500x533, 54K)

There is nothing factually wrong with his post, fuck off you cocksucking namefag

Niggers are pushing for Jim Crow-style segregation as we speak, you obtuse nigger-lover.

Nazis and commies all alike
Will get the benis (:DDD) from my gun
Your faggotry fucked in the head
So leave before you get lead
This is a magical place
And that we know and respect
So get the fuck off our house
Or else we'll fucking make you.

wots is

It's a rhyme, user, I made it to musically signify my hatred for those faggots.

who dis

damn

based Sikhs

>tripfag calling anyone retarded

Go back to plebbit you dumb inbred nigger loving kike loving retard.

Attached: f63.jpg (396x382, 41K)

This

The fact that the majority of the western world was plunged into a gruesome and pointless war for the most retarded of reasons. So retarded that enemies risked the lives of their brethren and themselves just so they could spend Christmas together, not as foes, foreigners, or strangers, but as humans with a love of humanity in their hearts

Attached: Illustrated_London_News_-_Christmas_Truce_1914.jpg (2560x1536, 553K)

Am .mil and this fucks me up just reading it.

Attached: AD5633F7-1CC0-4D3F-9E21-1DD7CE29E916.jpg (500x383, 92K)

Most of it doesn't even rhyme, moron.

Attached: wir schaffen das!.jpg (480x345, 40K)

Be gone thot

Attached: socomish.jpg (2048x1536, 295K)

That after my death i will most likely be released into the cosmic cycle and endure the joys and pains of life all over again

That is the least practical camo pattern I have ever seen.

Take a gander at the mountains of documents released when the USSR fell. Infiltration tactics, standing up leftist groups to destabilize Western society, directing certain industries to cater to their ideology. It all happened.

McCarthy was unironically right.

Other than the stainless barrel, what makes you think so? It works extremely well in my environs.

>sex offenders will one day have more rights than you will just for owning guns

Attached: 2c0a7d00611abef3b98417b766b7b098fb3c081312048d1c448b24e942898a30.jpg (709x532, 43K)

>Commie
>Caring about protecting anyone
incredulousanimegirl.jpg

>What makes Jow Forums feel?

Pedophilia will be more socially acceptable than gun ownership, even if we somehow maintain our rights. Which we won't.

Attached: 1390562672901.jpg (358x400, 115K)

That's never going to happen. Get you head out of Jow Forums

Observing that our rights are being stripped via incrementalism isn't Jow Forums, friend.

I feel bad because a single fucking angsty serb shot a royal douche and brought us to the state we're in today.

Fuck serbs.

The fact that we didn't actually proceeded with the planned of nucking Japan 12 times and everyone seems to just blindly and hastily forget abd forgive those soulless bastards fills me with rage and the fact that the death of all those american soldiers died for nothing makes me sad as fuck.

>being this new

Attached: Marine Col. Francis Fenton kneeling at the funeral of his son, Battle of Okinawa.jpg (736x632, 225K)

his son

Attached: PFC. Michael J. Fenton.jpg (510x800, 187K)

shit

Attached: 1472985403444.jpg (375x550, 45K)

that none of my life goals and dreams are ever going to come true, and all the work Ive been doing will be for nothing
that I'll un-ironically become a Jow Forums neet that spends every day on here while still living with my parents and becoming a shell of my former self

Attached: 1505177591768.jpg (236x253, 11K)

What's really sad is how that memorial looks now.

Fucking Erdroaches trashed it.

>The fact that we didn't actually proceeded with the planned of nucking Japan 12 times and everyone seems to just blindly and hastily forget abd forgive those soulless bastards fills me with rage and the fact that the death of all those american soldiers died for nothing makes me sad as fuck.
Three uncles on my mothers side fought in the Pacific, ruthless fucks those japs. The shit they did to civilian populations should never be forgotten.
Then there is THE FUCKING BATAAN DEATH MARCH. >en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bataan_Death_March
I lived about 11 miles from a neighborhood that was almost all Lithuanians. Like 800 men from there died in that slaughter. NEVER fucking hear the cunts who bitch about the bombs being dropped mention the treachery of the japs.

Attached: your dead kiddo.jpg (1228x868, 529K)

>meido

Attached: 845729.jpg (600x355, 158K)

Attached: k feel.png (1624x2012, 708K)

Well, it certainly isn't other people's misery. I don't even like people, despite sincere effort.

Attached: feels bad man.png (532x280, 17K)

I was in that thread, feels were had

the fact that I will never have a chance to mercilessly end a jap's life with 220 grains of american lead

Attached: 1458318725245.jpg (1247x858, 411K)

No u. Go back to Jow Forumshentai and stop projecting onto fellow fags.

Buckle up.

Attached: 1519702641146.jpg (1343x521, 160K)

bring me a quart of vodka and a pack of reds, or a revolver and a single live round.

dis niggas daddy was his grand-daddy, weird.

s-stop

Attached: 1426646623946.jpg (321x226, 54K)

Attached: typical k.jpg (640x436, 58K)

...scratch that, a block of high explosives and a live fuze.

tank-rping is so fucking faggy

He's right and you're a mongoloid

Are you the guy that started the thread about the Japs restarting their military the other day?

Yes why?

Just wondering

Attached: Ayran_Elf.png (422x493, 146K)

A football to the groin

I work in a phone bank, collections with a slaes quota.
>yes i have to sell products to people who already in default
>have become a very high earner here
I am completely numb.

Sometimes i cry randomly but i never feel sad. Tears just come and go.

Friends left me, so did my girl friend. I think the worst day was when an OIF vet broke down on the phone and sobbed for about 30 minutes when he was ridiculed by his supervisor for not making a sale on a call to an extremely elderly widow whose credit card was declined.

Who took my 6th grade picture?

Sad tank edits.

Attached: Protector.jpg (640x478, 90K)